~Loosing Myself.~

Par ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... Plus

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
deal?
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 17~

8.3K 116 10
Par ILoveDance123

~next day~

I let out a groan, walking to my window.

'Ashlee!' The repeated voice says.

I roll my eyes, seeing Justin standing in my garden with a big grin on his face.

It's four </I> in the morning.

'What?' I hiss, leaning over the ledge slightly.

'Let me in!' He pouts. Sitting on the grass Indian style.

I roll my eyes yet again, even though he hates it.

I go downstairs, opening the door.. The cool breeze hitting my legs instantly, making me cold. I'm wearing one of Justin's shirts, I like them, it stopped just above my knee, making my legs freezing.

'Oh! Yay!' Justin says, standing up from the grass and running inside.

I lock the door again, turning around. Justin pulls me into him by the hips, his lips instantly attaching to my neck.

'Lets go upstairs.' His husky seduce-like voice breaths against my neck.

I smell the strong alcohol from his breath, I knew he wasn't himself.

'Justin your drunk.' I roll my eyes, trying my best to push him off me.

But god is he strong.

He looks down at me, a half smile emitted on his lips. His eyes dark.

'Baby, being drunk doesn't stop my ability to make you feel good.' He licks his lips.

A blush instantly appears on my cheeks. Oh my.. Holy shit.

'No.' I state. 'Your sleeping on the couch.'

I'm not in the mood from him at all. I'm tired, and he knew never to mess with me when I'm tired. He's just god damn lucky my parents are never home.

'Damn Ashlee, ever since that party you've been fiesty.' He starts, following me up the stairs. 'I like it.'

I try and stop the laugh from escaping my lips.

I'm not feisty, nor have I got it. I've just never took his bullshit, even since the day we met.

'Your so beautiful!' He gushes, putting a hand on his heart as he follows me to my bedroom.

'Justin..' I groan, he's a pain in my ass.

I get under the covers of my bed, Justin following soon after.

'I like when you wear my shirts.' He licks his lips, hovering over me.

'Didn't I tell you to sleep on the couch?' I ask, ignoring his statement.

'You should know by now I don't follow the rules.' I can almost see him liking his lips. 'Scratch that, I LOVE when you wear my shirts.'

His hand runs from my knee to my thigh, sending shivers throughout my body.

'Did <I> I </I> do this?' He asks, stroking the new goosebumps on my skin.

I nod my head, trying to push him off me. He's drunk, it'll mean nothing to him like it would when he's sober.

He presses his lips to mine and I feel his smile. He's clearly pleased that he now knows the effect he has on me.

I push him off me, rolling over to my side. I hear him huff, feeling him roll under the blankets with me, wrapping his arm tightly around my waist.

'Night baby..' He mumbles, kissing my neck.

'Night.' I smile, linking my fingers into his.

~Next Morning~

I wake up, feeling insecure, turning to my side I notice Justin's not there, and his side of the bed is neatly made. Where the hell is he?

I stumble up slightly, fixing my own side of the bed.

I notice a post-it on my bathroom door and walk over to it, taking it into my hands.

<B> My Ashlee,

Morning baby, my mom needed me so I had to leave early this morning, you looked too cute to wake.

Sorry about last night, I look forward to hearing the stories (hence my sarcasm)

I'll call you,

Your Justin. </I></B>

I smile, a giggle escaping my lips. He's so cute. I place the note in my jewelry box and get in the shower.

After I wash, I change into a black pencil skirt, a red tank top and a sheer silver lace crop top over it. I feel like dressing up today. I add my spiked leather jacket, to tone the outfit down a little, make it more casual.

I need to go shopping, it completely slipped my mind. My house has zero food, now that I'm feeding two people it seems like. Justin's actually complained that I need more, and I quote 'fat snacks.' He could pig out on.

I grab my car keys, I could just get breakfast when I get back. I drive to the supermarket, strumming my fingers on the steering wheel as I park outside.

I walk in, a shopping cart in hand. Shopping on a Saturday morning, not the best idea. It's overly crowded, should of guessed.

I scan the many isles, taking bread, milk until I'm stopped at the snack isle.

Okay, Justin and I basically have the same food taste so I'll just get him what I like. And if he doesn't like it, well screw him. He should be thankful I'm accepting the fact he wants me to buy him food in my own house.

Just because my moms a work loving weirdo, out of town more than necessary.

'Fancy seeing you here.' The thick Canadian/American accent rings.

I turn to him, a smile plastered on his face.

'Hola.' I smile, reaching over the cart to get Reece's buttercup and flinging it in the cart, oh and another packet for Justin.

'Finally your getting food!' He yells, throwing in a bag of sour patch kids into my cart, rude.

A smirk appears on Justin's face, and a blush instantly appears on mine. Of course the thing that sticks on top of my shopping cart is tampons.

I quickly hide them from his view.

'Ive seen it all babe.' He laughs, taking the cart from me.

'Thats so embarrassing.' I face palm myself, throwing a pack of gummy worms in, my favorite.

'Its fine, it's normal babe.' He chuckles.

'You don't have to push my cart you know.' I smile.

'Its fine, I was just going to get milk for you honestly. I was going to make you coffee this morning but you had no milk.' He fake pouts.

His gestures like this melt my heart in complete honesty.

I honestly think I love him, not that I'd tell him that. Because if he felt that way towards me he would of told me by now.. Right? Right.

'You look pretty today.' He nods, pushing the cart into the fruit isle.

'Thank you.' I blush, picking up sliced watermelon and placing it in.

'No problem sweetheart.'

That's my favorite and he knows it.

I look at what he's wearing, a graphic shirt, a green/blue hoodie zipped up, his usual black skinny jeans and white supras to match the little bit of white sneaking out from his hoodie because of his shirt. A green/blue beanie is placed on his head, his fringe flopping out over his forehead.

'And you look beautiful.' I gush, pecking his cheek.

'Thanks, love.'

He needs to stop, right now.

'Okay well I think I'm done.' I inspect my cart, yes done. 'Wanna come round for a movie night?'

'I'm visiting Jazzy and Jaxon, but I'm dropping them at Eirins and my dads at four, see you then?' He asks hopefully.

'It's a date Bieber.' I smirk, pulling the cart to check out.

I pay for it, taking a bag while Justin takes two. See? He's a sweetheart.

He walks me to my car, helping me place the bags in.

'I'll see you later.' I smile, kissing his lips lightly.

'See you later, babe.' He kisses back, rubbing his thumbs over my hips before pulling away.

I sigh, watching him leave my embrace, he winks at me before walking over to his car.

I haven't checked my phone at all. I pull it out of my handbag, stepping into my car.

<B> 3 new messages.</I> </B>

I open them, one from a number I don't recognize.

Hey girl! It's Ivy, want to hang out?xx </I>

I question it, wasn't ivy the one at the party? Who Justin admitted he slept with? How the hell did she get my number. I save her number anyway, I can see her texting again.

To Ivy:

Sure.

I hit send, opening the other messages.

1 from Mom.

From Mom:

Hey honey! How is everything? I'll be back on the 24th for two weeks. Are you looking after yourself? You still with Justin? Love you x </I>

The twenty forth.. That's in two weeks.

To Mom:

I'm doing good, how about you? Have you got promoted yet? I haven't saw you in ages. Yes I'm fine Mom. And yep, still with Justin, I'll make sure he's there with me to pick you up from the airport. Love you too xx </I>

I press send, opening the last text. My eyes widen at the caller I.D

<I>From Zack:

What the hell was that at that stupid party? </I>

I lock my phone, I need to find out from Justin what exactly happened that night, I can't fully remember everything. I start the car, making my way back home.

I knew I talked to Zack, but I didn't think I'd done anything wrong. Although his text is making me think differently.

~ 4 hours later~

'Ash?'

'Kitchen!' I call, pouring a bag of sour patch kids mixed with gummy worms into a bowl.

'Hi.' Justin greets, kissing my lips lightly, then stealing a sour patch from the bowl.

'How was the kids?' I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'Fine, Jazzy misses you.' He smiles, his arms tangling themselves around my waist.

'I miss her too.' I giggle, kissing his lips. 'You taste like sour patch.' I mumble against his lips, pulling away after.

He just shrugs, pulling me closer to him.

'What movie we watching?'

'What movie do you want to watch?' I say back, using the same tone.

'Never say never.' He raises an eyebrow.

'No.'

'I was kidding. I don't know, I'm in the mood for a horror.'

God I hate horrors.

'Justin I-'

'Dont tell me you hate them.'

I just shrug, looking into his eyes.

'Babe they're not real, besides I'll be here.'

I nod my head.

'I have woman and black.'

'Perfect!' He yells, leaving my arms and over to my DVD collection.

'Can we watch friends first? I mean its only 5.'

He nods his head, getting the DVD ready anyway.

I walk to wear he is, placing two cans of sprite and two bowls of snacks on the coffee table infront of the couch.

'Are you changing?' He asks, putting in a disc of friends.

'No, I'm too lazy.' I admit, lying the couch with a fuzzy blanket wrapped around me.

Justin laughs, unzipping his hoodie and throwing it over the arm of the chair, before pressing play.

I get a full view of him when he bends down. He really needs to start pulling his pants up, or even wear a belt for that matter.

The theme song comes on and Justin closes the blinds.

'Thank you.' I smile, moving over so he can lie down behind me. He does, wrapping his arm around my waist from behind, kissing my neck slightly. He tangles our legs together, fixing the blanket so it's over both of us.

'No problem.' He coos.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'You told me it wasn't that scary!' I yell, turning my body so I'm facing him, while we're both lying down. I hide my face in his neck, as I hear him chuckle.

Jerk.

His hand rubs my back.

'Baby come on, it wasn't that bad.' He coos, kissing my ear.

'Yes it was!' I yell, but it came out more muffled from my face being in his shirt.

He laughs, lifting me on his lap so my face is at level with his, as my legs are on each sides of him.

'Your so beautiful.' He coos, reaching over and placing a stray hair behind my ear.

'So are you..' I reply honestly, fixing my hands at the back of his neck.

'Ashlee I-'

He cuts himself off, shaking his head lightly.

'You what?' I ask, making myself comfortable as I stare at his gorgeous features.

He's beyond perfect. His little freckle under his eyes stands out under his pale, perfect skin. His brown eyes that make me melt, and his bushy brows that are perfectly shaped.

'I love you.' He looks in my eyes, and my heart instantly melts.

'You do?' I whisper, making his face closer to mine by his neck.

'I really do. I don't want to mess this up, last time I was in love she, she left and used me Ash..'

'I'd never do that, you know that.' I lick my lips, staring into his brown, hazel eyes. 'Because I love you too, i was just afraid to tell you.' I admit, a blush on my cheeks.

'This is pretty real isn't it?' He asks, fixing the hair that keeps falling over my face.

I bite my lip, nodding slowly.

'Yeah it is.' I smile.

'Let me show you how much I love you.'

Before I could say anything, his lips roughly move with mine, capturing me completely off guard. His hands lift me, as he walks up which I presume is my stairs. I giggle against his lips, feelings his tongue battle with mine, sending endless butterflies in my stomach. He kicks the door closed, breaking away from the kiss for a moment.

'I love you sweetheart.' He insures, taking off my shirt as he hovers over me on my bed.

'I love you too.' I smile, pushing him down to me, capturing his lips with my own.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

That time was different from the others, it made me feel like everything he said to me was true.

I believe he loved me, because I love him.

It's crazy how I was thinking about it earlier, thinking about how I thought he didn't love me, because he had not said it yet. Well look at us now.

'What are you thinking about?' He asks, pushing me into his side and placing kisses on my neck.

'You.' I smile, I'm always thinking about him.

'Oh really?' He asks, lifting my chin so I'm looking at him.

'Yeah, I was thinking earlier that I loved you, but you didn't love me because you hadn't said it yet.' I laugh, making a chuckle escape his lips.

'Ive known for a while now, I just was a wimp and didn't tell you.'

I smile at that, linking our fingers together.

'But I do love you, you make me want to be better.'

I blush, kissing his neck that's infront of me.

'I'm glad, I want to make the old you come out again, I know you miss it.'

'Im nearly there, I can feel it.'

A science overtakes us as I snuggle into his chest.

'Justin?' I ask, kissing his neck again.

'Hmm?'

'Ivy texted me' I blurt out, my eyes widening.

'What? Saying what?'

'She wants to hang out.' I watch his eyes change color as I look into them.

'No.' He simply says.

'What?'

'I said no.' He licks his lips.

'What do you mean no?'

'No, your not going.'

'Thats not your decision .' I argue.

'Ashlee, I know her. I know what she's capable of. You have to promise me right now you wont go.'

He looks at me sternly.

'Okay, I promise.' I link my pinky with his.

He sighs relief, as he pushes me back into his chest.

What the hell was the deal with these two? Well whatever it was. I'm going to find out, whether he likes it or not.

<I> <B> ~Writers Note~

So in trying a new way of writing so if your seeing a lot of arrows with letters in them I apologize and it will be edited as soon as possible. If it didn't show up hope you enjoyed the changes of font! Love you guys! </I> </B>

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

365K 11K 90
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
13.8K 109 2
Just a small collection of Larry Stylison oneshots. I don't really like One Direction anymore, so I might not update this very much. I'm sorry. But a...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.