Boy Next Door (Diggy)

By tianacreativ3

It's the last day before spring vacation. For Unique 17, she has to move again. Her and her mother move to a... More

Boy Next Door (Diggy Fanfic)
Prologue
Leaving Again?
Boy Next Door
Body Party
Friends Or Betrayal
No More Lies
Real Feelings
Drama Never Gone
Betrayal
Wildin Out
Birthday Party
Having Fun?
Girl Fight
The Date
Coming Back
Hatin On Me
Homecoming News
Final Farewell

Birthday Surprises

1.3K 16 1
By tianacreativ3

~Unique~

Today was my 18th birthday and I wasn't really excited for it. I woke up this morning realizing what I had done. I slept with Diggy for the first time and I was supposed to be mad at him. But being with him last night made me feel so alive. And I couldn't lie about that. I turned over and saw Diggy sleeping. He looked so cute when he sleeps. I watched him until he opened his eyes. Diggy fluttered his eyes and then opened them. He then saw me.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning" Diggy said.

"I see you're up." I said.

"Yea and I can say the same for you." Diggy said.

"Look last night ........." I was interrupted.

"You were drunk and it didn't mean shit. I guess you're no better than Rose." Diggy said.

"That's not what I was going to say. And I'm much better than Rose thank you." I said.

"It wasn't?" Diggy said.

"What I was going to say was that last night was the greatest night of my life. I know we had our problems but I just want you to know that I still love you. I always have and I always will." I said.

"I love you too babe." Diggy said.

Diggy and I gave each other another kiss. I got on top of him and started kissing his abs. But I stopped everything.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"What?" Diggy said.

"I didn't come home last night." I said.

"So what?" Diggy said.

"Don't you know how strict my mom is? She'll kill me if she found out I didn't come home. “I said.

I grabbed all my clothes and put them on. I put my hair in a ponytail. I washed all the smeared makeup off my face. I put on my shoes and ran down the stairs.

"Unique!" Diggy yelled.

"Yea!" I said

"Happy Birthday." Diggy said.

"Thanks. I'll talk to you later. “I said rushing out the house.

I hurried across the street. I didn't want mom seeing me sneaking in at 10 in the morning. I was late for school anyways. I looked in the window and saw mom in the kitchen. All I was thinking was oh shit! How was I going to get pass her?

I quietly opened the front door. I stepped in the house making sure my heels don't make a single click-clack noise. I tip-toed pass mom in the kitchen. I didn't want her to catch me.

"Don't try sneaking in here now." Mom said.

"What?" I said.

"I know all the tricks. I used to do to your grandmother every time I went out late nights. “Mom said.

"Oh." I said.

"So who did you fuck?" Mom asked.

"Mom! How could you ask me such a thing?" I said.

"There's only 2 reasons for a girl your age to be coming home at 10 in the morning. One it's that you went out and partied all night. Two you partied got drunk and fucked someone. So which one is it?"  Mom said.

"Both." I admitted.

"So who did you fuck last night?" Mom asked.

"Diggy." I admitted.

"Mrs. Simmons son. I hope you guys went out with each other and used protection. Cause I ain't raising no babies. “Mom said.

"Of course we did Ma." I said.

"Good now go upstairs and get ready for school.” Mom demanded.

"Okay." I said walking away.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I wore my studded shorts, red tank top, and white toms. I put my hair in a bun and hurried downstairs. I wasn’t hungry so I rushed out the house. I started running to school. By the time I got there the door was about to close. I ran as fast I could and went to class. I took my seat next Alexis and Maria.

“Where were you this morning?” Alexis whispered.

“With Diggy.” I whispered.

“Ya’ll must have partied hard last night huh?” Maria said.

“Shut up.” I said.

“So ya’ll fucked right?” Maria asked.

“This is not the time to talk about this.” I whispered back.

“Okay, okay.” Maria said.

We listened to Mr. L and other shit. After class we headed to the rest of our classes and lunch. We went to our last class of the day which was gym. We ran track and then we went home. Mom was in the kitchen making dinner and I was shocked that she was even home. But there was another surprise waiting for me too. Sitting next to mom was Diggy. I was surprised that he was even here.

“Diggy, what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came here looking for you.” Diggy said.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Diggy asked for my permission to take you out for the week since it’s your birthday.” Mom said.

“Oh so what did you say?” I asked.

“I said you guys can do whatever you want as long his parents are okay with it.” Mom said.

“So mom you’re okay with this?” I asked.

“Yea of course.” Mom said.

“Okay then. I guess I should go get packing.” I said walking away.

I went upstairs to my room smiling. I couldn’t believe Mom agreed to Diggy taking me out for the week and weekend for my birthday. Well I guess since today is Tuesday. I was so excited that we were going to be alone for the next couple of days. I packed everything I could and hurried downstairs.

Diggy was waiting for me. I gave mom a quick hug and goodbye then Diggy and I got in the car. We started driving off. I wondered where we were going. I was curious.

“So where are we going?” I asked.

“Cancun.” Diggy said.

“You mean Cancun as in Mexico.” I said.

“Yup.” Diggy said.

“Oh my god are you serious?” I asked

“Yea it’s all for you babe.” Diggy said

“Thanks babe.” I said jumping on him.

“You welcome, but babe I’m driving to the airport.” Diggy said.

“Oops sorry. Just so excited that’s it.” I said.

“I know you are babe and I am too.” Diggy said.

“But Diggy what about our science project that’s due next week.” I said worrying.

“Don’t worry we’ll get it done tomorrow. But today it’s all about you nothing else.” Diggy said kissing the side of my forehead.

Diggy continued to drive and I was so excited I felt like I was about to fucking explode. I was so excited that I made myself fall asleep. I went to sleep for a couple hours. Then I woke up seeing that we were parked in the airport parking lot.

Diggy and I grabbed our luggage and entered the airport lounge. We were in circles and then after a couple of minutes we finally found our gate. Seconds later, they called for the flight to Cancun, Mexico. Diggy and I rushed and we caught our flight. The flight was so long I fell asleep on Diggy’s shoulder.

~Diggy~

This weekend vacation was going to be the best for me and for Unique. I’m glad we took the earliest flight cause I want to celebrate her birthday right away. I looked over and I saw Unique sleep right on my shoulder. The funniest thing is that now that I’ve slept with her; I feel more in love. Me being a player and all; I never thought I’d fall in love so hard. Like the way I fell hard for Unique.

The flight was so long that I was beginning to fall asleep; but I couldn’t. I kept getting texts from Rose. I delete them of course but she’s been bugging me ever since the scandal between Rose, her and I. I’m not ruining my relationship with Unique again and that’s a fucking promise.

The flight attendant announced that we would be landing in Cancun in 5 minutes. I was happy, so I decided to wake up Unique. I told her that we were about to land and she was instantly happy.

~Unique~

Diggy woke me up telling me that it was about time to land. I was happy but at the same time tired as fuck. I wiped the crust out my eyes and held on tight til we landed. A few seconds later, we landed. Everyone in the plane grabbed their luggage but Diggy and I went to go get ours from the baggage claim.

Afterwards, we headed in the car and started driving off. I assumed we were driving to the suite or something. But what I found out that it was so much better. It was our own house right on the beach. I couldn’t believe it, the house was so beautiful.

“Diggy is this ours?” I asked.

“No babe it’s yours.” Diggy said.

“Oh my god, it’s so beautiful.” I said.

“Just like you.” Diggy said.

“You are so sweet.” I said.

Diggy pulled up and it was even more beautiful then it looked from far away. We got out of the car and toured the house. The house was even more beautiful than it was on the outside. I checked out the whole house and the beach side view.

“We should unpack right now.” Diggy said.

“I don’t want too.” I said whining.

“Well you have to cause tonight we gonna turn up.” Diggy said.

“Okay then. I’ll do it.” I said.

Diggy and I started to unpack our clothes. Afterwards, we relaxed and watched TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 864 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
2.1K 114 29
The first book of ' Unique ' series Broken hearts Reveal secrets Scares are open A living nightmares People die People live And love will be foun...
197K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...