The S.T.F. Files, Book 4: DIA...

By HalfmetalAlchemist

***EDITING IN PROGRESS WATCH YOUR STEP*** The past of the STF is revieled: the DIATON. Made up of the same 18... More

The S.T.F. Files Book 4: DIATON
Changing Tides
To The Testing Site!
Secret Meetings
Under the Same Moon
The Girl with the Waffles
At Wit's End
Mission: Failing
Just Put In Some Common Sense
The Psyco, The Moron, and Cleo
It's Like One of those TV Shows...
Three Legged Race
For Dimitrius
Confinement
Who's Eclaire?
Brains Over Brawns
Aly
The Claim Game
The Night Before This...
Told
Dorm Wars - Part I
Dorm Wars - Part 2 (Broken 12)
Hellmaster the secret hero
Losing It and Other Things...
Nada Takes the Stand
A Big Day
Tension
In Denile
Someone's Watching Over Me
The Beginning
The Moon
CELEBRATION
Crutches
Kiss and Tell?
Digging a Hole to China
Back To Before
Ah... The Stripper Days..
March's Dilemma and Riza's Ex-Husband?
Flicker of Hope
I'll Fix You
(I'm) Okay
Group One
Notes, Scars, and Words
Addition and the Great Escape
Family
Starting
You Promised Me
Blood Transfer
Loosing
Epilogue
It's Not Me
S.T.F. Wedding Part I
S.T.F. Wedding Part II - The Grand Finale
Thank You!

The Kiss, The Memory

32 1 0
By HalfmetalAlchemist

Isabella

"These aren't waffles," I mumble as I looked at the salad on my plate. "What is this stuff?"

"Spinach leaves," Mel sighs.

"Mel.. I want waffles..." I whine.

"Izzy, what were you doing with Dimitrius?" Mel's question startles me. He saw?

"I didn't know it started snowing," I reach out to catch a snowflake as I avoided the question.

"Isabella," Mel looks at me. Uh oh... Mel only uses my whole name when he's serious. "I saw you kiss him and you said that you claimed him. Why, if he's already claimed someone else?"

"Mel, I need my medicine," I mumble.

"Answer my question Isabella," Mel demands. I look at him, confused. Mel has never raised his voice at me before.

"Mel, I seriously need my medicine," I start holding my head.

"Isabella, why did you kiss him?" Mel whispers. He was really upset now. He and I never kept secrets.

"I don't know okay!" I yell at him. "Dimitrius is mine! That Theresa girl doesn't deserve him, I do! He's mine, he's mine, he's mine!" I start getting dizzy.

"Isabella!" Mel looks at me, worried. He quickly grabs my medicine and some water.

"Dimitrius is mine Mel. I can't hand him over," I sigh. "I just can't hand him over. My head hurts a lot..." I black out.

"Izzy! Izzy!" Mel shakes me.

- Dream... -

"Cleo doesn't understand why Moron kissed her," I say. Huh? Cleo? Who's Cleo?

"I don't know. I just felt it was the right time to..." the boy in front of me blushed. He actually looked pretty handsome and he was Spanish. I could tell my his accent.

"Wow.." another boy walks out from behind a flag pole.

"Dimitri! Y-you saw?" the boy in front of me looks.

"You really are a moron, Damien," Dimitri smirks.

"Where's Aly?" Damien questions.

"We had some complications," Dimitri sighs. He leaves for some reason and Damien looks back at me.

"Here. I want you to keep this," Damien hands me something. It was a shiny silver ring and the lights reflected off of it, but for some reason I didn't get a headache.

"Oh shwiney!"

Dimitrius

"Why did Isabella do that? What did she mean that she claimed me?" I speak outloud. Everything was just so out of place right now. I was seperated from the group even though I know that I hadn't gone far, I couldn't find Theresa anywhere, and Isabella kissed me.

"So you're the head of the Earth elements," a voice suddenly says. When I turn around, I see Emily.

"What do you want?" I look at her.

"I heard you and Isabella were making out when I know that you've claimed someone already," Emily purrs.

"That's not your business," I glare at her.

"Aw, why are you getting mad at me? Don't you know how Light elements claim someone?" Emily steps closer to me.

"And how do they do that?" I ask. Emily leans up to my ear.

"A kiss," she whispers. Then she walks away. A kiss? Then I remembered. The present she gave me before I left London, was a kiss on the cheek.

When I turned around though, instead of seeing the forest, I saw huge mounds of snow. And laying on one of them, was none other than a sleeping Theresa.

Wisteria

"Did you really bring that newspaper with you into the simulation?" I ask Cole.

"I have to have something to do beside babysit you," Cole replies.

"I don't need to be babysat!" I yell at him. "And are you sure that it was a good idea to send the psycho up there alone?"

"So you care about her now?" Cole eyes me.

"You know, for an air user, you're mean," I put my hands on my hips. Cole flicks his wrist and the air around me disappears. I fall to the ground gasping for air. What'd he do that for?

"You're annoying me. Shut up," Cole returns the air to normal. I cough as I try to breathe again. What kind of dude is this?

"I'm going to sleep," I grab a blanket and curl up by a tree. Before I can fall asleep, I feel a shift. Someone with darkness was near me. When I turn around, I see Nevermore standing behind me and my eyes widen in fear.

"Nevermore, what are you..." I start, but she surrounds me in darkness. Nevermore has never done that before, but I could tell she was upset about something.

"You never saw me Wisteria," Nevermore whispers before she walks away. I black out.

- Dream... -

"Hey, creeper," a boy says to me. We were walking in a forest behind a boy who's power was familiar to Jet.

"Shut up and walk, Zion," the boy replies.

"Isn't this the forgotten path?"  Zion questions.

"Yes," the boy sighs.

"Master, what is the forgetten path?" I ask.

"It's a path that's forgotten Flesh. What are you, stupid?" Zion gives me a look. I slap him upside the back of his head. Why was his power similar to Blade? I know it was fire, but the capacity was huge.

"It's the path of no return. The pathway to Hell," the boy says.

"Hey, Nada. Why are we coming here anyway? You're not a knight in shining armor. You're the prince of darkness. The son of Hell," Zion raises an eyebrow. The son of Hell? I thought Jet was the son of Hell.

"No one said I was a knight in shining armor. I'm going to do something, got it? You're just following me," Nada turns around and looks at us. "The forgotten path was named that way, but it's not what it seems. It's for three words, In. Memory. Of."

"In memory of?" I repeat, confused. "Then why is it named forgotten?"

"It's forgotten, but only to be remembered again," Nada stops in front of a tree. It had flowers, but they seemed to be painted black like the night sky and had red light strung around it. It was a peculiar tree. I've never seen one with black flowers. I looked at the trunk and saw a tomb stone and my eyes widen.

Here lies... HellMaster.

Simon

I tossed and turned, before finally getting comfortable.

"Simon. It's almost morning," Gaea tells me.

"Let him sleep. He's had a rough day," Emily tells her. I sigh and fall back asleep.

- Dream... -

"Damien Gomez, do you accept Cleopatra to be your wedded wife, until death do you part?" a girl in a black dress says. She had power too, but it was more like another girl I knew. Rosaline, I think was her name. We were on a pulpit, along with a girl named Cleo, apparently, who had abnormal red hair. But she looked so beautiful. Her power though, startled me. It was so similar to a girl I knew... She was a part of the Light dorm, but I couldn't remember her name.

"I do," I answer. When I looked at the girls behind Cleo, I saw a girl in a burgundy dress, and a bunch of others in sky blue dresses. Behind me were two guys and dark red tuxes and a group of other guys in navy blue tuxes. What was the wedding for, the fourth of July?

"Cleopatra, do you accept Damien Gomez to be your wedded husband, until death do you part?" the girl asks. Cleo started to cry, but kept looking at me, tears falling down her face.

"Cleo does," Cleo smiles. "Cleo accepts the moron." So, she talked in third person. 

"Any objections?" the black dress girl says.

"Me," a woman in the audience stands up.

"Mom?" I say.

"Shut up," one of the girls in the sky blue dresses says.

"Alicia," Cleo says in surprise. Alicia gave a whole speech and my mother walked out of the room, pissed off and speechless.

"Well then, you may kiss the bride," the black dress girl smiles. I look at Cleo. Why did she feel so familiar? I pulled her veil out of her face and leaned down to kiss her. Our lips met and I knew...

I woke up, gasping for air.

"What's wrong?" Emily asks me. Gaea comes over to see what was wrong.

"The dream... the dream..." I get out.

"What about the dream?" Gaea looks at me confused.

"I kissed Isabella. I'm a moron."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
136 1 24
A new town, the start of college life, and adoring parents. Who would give up all that? Trinity Davis, an eighteen-year-old girl leaves just that beh...
2.4K 46 79
***UNEDITED WARNING HARD HATS REQUIRED*** Where is the STF? Riza and Cleo kidnapped, half them split up, other half disappears. Untraceable. Everyone...
1K 92 22
"Our entire lives led us to this moment, only for us to lose in the end. We aren't a team, a family, we never were. We are just a bunch of puzzle pie...