Eighteen~a haleb fanfiction

fandom_blogger_

Hanna and Caleb are 18, they've been together 2years Hanna moves in with her dad and her ex becomes her broth... Еще

trust
sean
thats ridiculous!
babe
too close
okay
dads
he
instagram
personal
proposals
bye
fight
dreams
magical
new friends
it hurts
christmas pranks
go read it
no, its a promise
A/N
hes gone
4 months
A/N- tyler fanfic?!
I'm going to help you
its all my fault
friends
are you seeing anybody?
happy
blessings
naps
I'm scared of you
spain
suprises
you've been distracted.
no...
NO UPDATE TONIGHT
cold coffees.
pain
not even close
authors note
lunch dates
PLEASE COMMENT
the end
new story

first day

853 28 6
fandom_blogger_

Happy new years eve/ new year to y'all!
I hope u all have an amazing year.
I also can't wait to find out what Tyler & Ashley and the test of the cast, do this year. I have high hopes for this year :)
^picture I made got me crying HANNAS P.O.V
We got to new York yesterday, and I love our little apartment more then anything! You walked into a giant Lounge/kitchen/diner and up a hall way of that, you have our bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony. School didn't start for another 4days for me but as for Caleb, his job as an Information Risk Analyst started today. I was upset that I would have to spend a week alone in a new city where I didn't know anyone, but Caleb would be home at 6. I was sat on the sofa drinking Coffee and reading a magazine in my pyjamas when Caleb walked in wearing a suit.
"Do I look okay?" He panicked. I laughed, this was his real proper job where he would have to work and get money for an actual home and lifestyle. His mum paid 3/4 of his old apartments pay but we were alone this time and honestly neither of us knew that much about bills which was probably a bad thing.
I walked over and quickly straightened his tie and put my hands in his chest before speaking "you look fine."
He smiled at me. I felt bad that he was the one working and paying for basically everything while I went to college but we knew it would be hard at first.
"Thank you." He said.
I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him sweetly before slowly pulling away "don't you have to go?"
He looked at the clock "yes, don't want to be late."
I nodded bad quickly pationatly kissed him "you for this rivers your gonna be the best information Risk Analyst ever." I truthfully had no idea what that meant apart from the fact it was his job to keep the hackers out.
"Okay I seriously have to go." He said kissing my temple "I'll see you tonight."
"Bye." I said as he walked off "love you"
"I love you too." He called before leaving.
I slumped back on the sofa and continued drinking my coffee and put on the music channel. Once I had finished my coffee I decided to sort out this place. I first cleaned everywhere and then, I emptied what seemed like thousands of boxes. I looked at the clock, it was mid day and I had finished the kitchen and diner and half finished the lounge. This would be easy. I decided to take a break and actually get ready for the day. I went into our room and grabbed some black leggings and a grey loose fitting v-neck and put my hair in a bun on top of my head before doing a simple makeup look. Done. I grabbed something to eat before continuing to tidy the house. By half past 2, I had completely finished. I knew Caleb would be pleased I had done it so he didn't have to help, but he would pretend he felt guilty for not helping. I laughed to myself before grabbing my phone. I was so bored and alone, there was no way I could make it through a week alone. I opened the notes up on my phone and planned what I would do this week. It was currently Sunday, I go back to school on the next Monday.

Monday- food shopping or we'll starve and die

Tuesday- explore the shops and maybe meet some people.

Wednesday- catch up with friends & family on the phone

Thursday- Caleb has the after noon off so do nothing

Friday- choirs

Saturday- learn how to cook

Sunday- go shopping and buy a nice outfit for ur first day

Monday- school starts.

I nodded to myself, proud of my schedule before opening up my contacts. Who could I call? The girls would all be in class right now and I didn't want to bother Toby & Ezra because they were probably working. It was Sunday and my mums day off so I decided to call her. I clicked on the contact called 'home' instead of 'mum' because I knew she would awnser quicker. After 3 rings it stopped.
"Hello." I said.
"Hanna?"
Damn it.
"Sean hi, is my mum home?" I asked as politely as possible.
"No, her and my dad should be back any second now, you can stay on the line and talk to me though." I could sense he was smirking.
"No I'll call back." I said.
"No! I want to know all about your life in the big apple!" He quickly said.
I rolled my eyes. I guess this could be an opportunity to tell him how much I loved Caleb so sighed "fine."
"Good, now how is life love?"
The way he called me love made me sick.
"Perfect!" I grinned "me & Caleb are having the best time, he's at work right now, but last night was the best! I sat snuggled on his lap and we kissed, watched movies, hugged, kissed some more and I love him so so much."
"oh um...Hanna about what I said at the wedding, about loving you...I still do you know, really like you." He gulped.
"Sean a- you cheated on ME! b- I'm with Caleb and I love him very much c- your my step brother and that's just disgusting." I said quickly changing the subject "is my mum home?"
"Just walked in the door."
"Thank god." I muttered and be handed the phone to my mum.
"Sweetie! How is everything? Are you okay?!" She asked.
I laughed "perfect mum."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36.8K 864 97
Chloe moves into her new apartment with her friends Rebekah, Sophie and Hannah to try and start a new chapter in her life, her past has not been grea...
2.9K 32 4
Hanna and Caleb Rivers now have a family of their own. They will learn how to really love one another, how life will offer you great moments and mem...
45.8K 964 39
Caleb and Hanna, aged 24, had been together for 6 years, they had a 3 year old daughter and everything was perfect. They began arguing more and more...
Everything Changes Now Sammi💕

Художественная проза

592 6 33
What happens when Hanna finds out on her 18th Birthday that her best friends twin brother is in love with her. But when she finds out will they risk...