The Mechanic

By rainvictus

Jade has always been the responsible and dependable one. Kind, sweet, caring and selfless. She will do anythi... More

The Mechanic
Prolugue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
PLAYLIST!!!
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX

THIRTY ONE

11.3K 268 74
By rainvictus

Harry

Jade's head moved a little under my arm, her hair brushing my nostrils.

Jasmine and lilies.

I've always loved how Jade smells, especially her hair. The first time I cornered her in the auto shop's locker room, her scent got stuck in my brain. Her hair's floral scent and her perfume which reminded me of fresh and juicy pears hunted me ever since that night. Her scent was so soft yet inviting, but doesn't scream "fuck me".

My hands gently caressed the curve of her hips, her skin smoothly gliding under my fingers. I had to fight the strong urge to rip her pastel-pink underwear, and I am honestly proud of my self-control at this moment.

I moved closer to my little spoon, my whole body more pressed to hers and my dick slightly hard against her tight ass. Her body fits into mine like a dream. We were molded for each other and there was no doubt about that.

I listened to the rhythm of her quiet breaths, my mind still in awe that she was really here with me. I still couldn't believe that Jade followed me in New York. Most of all, I couldn't wrap my brain around the fact that she accepted me.

When she showed at my door, I just wanted to pull her into a hug. She looked exhausted, lost and confused but dear Lord she's still so beautiful it killed me.

But panic and fright embraced me fast. She shouldn't be there in the hotel for fucks sake. I really wanted her to leave and even tried my best to hardened my heart. But when I saw her pleading almond eyes, I failed miserably.

I never imagined that this day would come. I never thought that the curtains of the pretentious life I showed to her in Ohio would dramatically fall in front of her eyes.

My transaction with Mr. Li this morning was the scariest one I ever had. My palms were fucking sweating and I had to curl my fist to hide my trembling fingers. I sold drugs to more dangerous people, even had a gun pointed to my head twice, but I haven't been that frightened my whole life.

I was frightened because of Jade.

Two reasons. One; she was in a wrong place. If Dave sees her, we were both dead. Not literally dead, but almost.

I knew Dave. He's one of our biggest clients. He snorts coke for breakfast and fucks women like they were objects. He never saw them as humans, but as toys for his delight and fucked up fetishes. I knew his taste in women so well. He loves them olive-skinned, well-shaped and innocent-looking. Jade would literally make him drool.

That's why I shoved her into the closet instead of sending her outside the hotel. I didn't want Dave to see her. She would catch his eye and God knows that Dave always gets anything and anyone he wants.

Second reason; I was all exposed to Jade. I felt stripped to my barest layers, my body bleeding with the secrets I tried so hard to keep from her. And she discovered it in the ugliest way. It would be slightly better if I just told her about the truth, but she saw it. She saw my real world while she was inside that closet and I couldn't do anything to save myself.

While talking to Dave, I was mentally absent. My brain was screaming Your life is fucking over, Styles. Those words echoed and flashed in my head the whole time. I was so convinced that once my conversation with Dave ends, Jade's feelings for me would vanish in the air as well.

I was already preparing myself for the things she would say in my face. I was ready for her to call me a fucked up piece of shit. A monster. A liar. A life-ruiner. And you know what, a part of me wanted her to say those words to me. I wanted her to get so angry at me. I wanted her to despise me. Why? Because in that way, it would be easier for her to forget about me. She would loathe me and she would finally realize that I am nothing but a fucking loser. She would realize that she deserved someone better, someone, who would fit into her world.

Someone like Zayn.

My chest fumed as his name crossed my mind. I tightened my embrace to Jade's waist, burying my nose deeper in her hair. No, she wasn't meant for him. She was never for him. Yes, he was a better person for her, but Jade is mine. Not his.

I'm claiming her now because they say that if a person comes back to you, she's really for you. She came back to me despite all the pain I caused her. I was a total asshole to her back in Ohio. I fucked her good but I hurt her a lot of times. I didn't treat her well, even left her without any explanation but just a short note. I told her to forget about me yet I left my shirt in her bed and the keychain I got in Nashville because I didn't want her to completely erase me from her memories. I'm a sick bastard, I know that.

But she still ran after me. She still wanted me. And now that she accepted the whole truth about me with open arms and mind, I would not let her go. Never again.

Jade is mine. I know that I'm being a selfish douchebag, but hell. When she pushed me to listen to that certain song just to tell me what she truly feels, my walls collapsed. I lost control of my guard and my defenses were all gone. My heart was out from its cage, free for Jade's hands to grasp it and hold it tight. And God, she did it. She took my heart and held it in her palms. She took it and now it's hers. Completely hers.

I didn't know how I could make things work for us. But as long as she's beside me, I know I could surpass anything. I found the oasis of hope in the middle of a cruel and dry desert. Now I'm convinced that there's really a way out from this darkness. Maybe I turned lunatic or delusional to think this way, but who gives a shit?

My phone rang. I mentally cursed, worried that it might wake Jade up. She was really tired from her flight and I wanted her to rest well.

I slowly removed her head under my arm, very careful with my gestures so I wouldn't make any noise. I covered her with the blanket after, thankful that she was still asleep like a baby. I grabbed my jeans on the floor and searched for my phone inside its pockets.

"Hey," I murmured to my phone, tucking it between my cheek and shoulders as I wore my boxers. I threw a glance to Jade first before heading to the penthouse's balcony.

"Styles," Louis replied, his voice thin. "Where the fuck are you? Thought you'll follow us here."

"Penthouse," I informed him. I gripped on the balcony's railings, my sight fixed on the tiny lights beneath my feet. The hellish traffic of New York was like flickering Christmas lights from where I stood. "Can't make it there, sorry." Louis and Niall flew to Vegas this afternoon together with the other boys. I was grateful for that because Jade would be more comfortable to rest in here.

"You idiot," he spat, panting. "Hunter is expecting you. The whole squad is here you fucking loser," he uttered, followed with a hard moan. "Ah, fuck. Use more tongue, baby doll. Yeah like that."

I already knew what was happening on the other line and I wasn't surprised even a tiny bit. "Just tell Hunter that I'm feeling sick."

"Loser. Oh, by the way, did the bitch from Ohio find you?"

I gritted my teeth, my fist curling tight. "She has a name, Louis," I muttered, itching to punch someone or something.

Louis groaned lowly. "The fuck Jade wants from you? Yeah, sugar, gag on it. Go dee-

"Nothing. She's just being foolish. I sent her home. Don't have time for her," I lied, watching Jade who was still sleeping peacefully in my bed.

"Typical clingy bitch," he snickered. I kicked the furniture near me and watched the chair as it fell with a heavy thud. I regretted it instantly when Jade moved a little. Thank God she didn't wake up.

"I have to run." I told him. If I wouldn't finish this conversation my temper would jet to the sky coz I knew he would say cruel things about the girl I cared about. I ended the call and went back inside.

I wanted to curl like a cat beside Jade, but I decided to head downstairs to cook some dinner. It was almost 9 in the evening and I'm sure she'll wake up hungry soon.

I walked to the kitchen and cleaned the clutter first. This house never experienced cleanliness. Random things could be found everywhere...cigarette butts, blunt rolls, packs of pills and coke, even bras and undies. Christ. Niall's collection was getting out of hand.

I was so glad that there was some food in the fridge. It was mostly beers and wines, but I could make some spaghetti and meatballs from the ingredients I found inside. Not bad.

I wore the apron and started to work. I never cooked in the penthouse, not because I didn't want to but I just never had the time. We were mostly out, so we usually ate at random restaurants. Not to mention I live with people who prefer drugs or alcohol as meals instead of the real food.

I just finished the pasta's sauce when the doorbell interrupted me. I wiped my hands on my apron and strutted to the door, my chest beating loud. I thought everyone was in Vegas?

I opened the door slightly, just enough to show my face.

"Are you Harry?" a woman asked me, her pretty face breaking into a smile. She looked and sounded foreign. Asian, perhaps?

"Yeah. Do I know you?" I asked politely.

She smiled again. She's cute and she looked innocent, but her rocking body was telling a different story. Her little red dress was hugging her curves tight, her breasts almost out from her tube top.

"No," she smirked. "But you'll moan my name later," she uttered with a naughty grin, lifting her hand to show me a pair of red handcuffs.

Okay. Now I get it.

"Dave sent you, right?" I asked, studying her face.

"Uh-hmmn," she hummed, her eyes fixed on my chest and shoulders. "I'm here to be your company for tonight."

"I'm sorry but you should go back to Dave," I said with a soft smile. Things like this weren't new to me. Lots of hot girls knocked on this door and took me to the stars. They could make me hard in an instant before, but now I wasn't even interested.

She gave me a confused look. "What did you say?"

"I said you should leave. I'm not really interested."

"Excuse me?" she exclaimed, her eyes wide. "No one said no to me, ever."

"Well there's a first time for everything, sweetheart," I said, then closed the door.

A stupid grin crossed my face. Everything was just so funny to me. I couldn't believe I said no. Since when did I learn to ignore a bombshell with perfect tits? Since when did I get sick of mindless fucking?

Footsteps echoed upstairs. I looked up and saw the answer to my previous questions. Jade was standing on top of the stairs, wearing my silk shirt and messy hair that I gave her. She didn't see me, so I took the chance to silently admire her beauty.

"Harry?!" she called out, her voice shaking. Wait, what's wrong?

"Hey, babe. I'm here," I said, dashing to the bottom of the stairs. She stopped when she saw me, her worried eyes showing relief. She placed her palm on her chest and shut her eyes. She looked scared.

"Come down here, angel. Are you alright?" I asked, observing her.

Jade hugged my waist right away once she reached my spot. Her embrace was so tight. "I thought you left me again. I got so scared," she murmured against my chest.

My heart sank. My poor Jade. She panicked and searched for me immediately when she realized that I wasn't beside her. She got so used to me leaving her side. Fuck, Styles. Look what you fucking did to her, you asshole.

I held her chin up so I could meet her eyes. She lifted her sight to me and I wanted to punch myself because she was crying again. Crying because of me.

"I'm sorry, babe," I muttered as I wiped her wet cheeks. "I told you I won't leave again, right?"

She nodded and smiled. "Sorry, I just panicked."

I kissed her forehead. "Don't apologize. How are you feeling? Still have a headache?" I asked while I ran my fingers through her soft hair.

"Just a little," she smiled.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and we walked to the kitchen. "I'm cooking dinner, that's why I left you alone in my room. Are you hungry?"

"Kinda," she answered tiredly. She sat on the stool while I walked straight to the stove to check the pasta. Shit. I overcooked them!

"Something wrong?" she asked after hearing me swore.

I turned to her and sighed. "I left the stove open and now the pasta is gooey as fuck. I overcooked them. I fucked it up." I bit out, annoyed with that woman who knocked on my door earlier. This would not happen if she didn't show up. Now my plans for a nice dinner with Jade were ruined.

Her giggles filled the kitchen. She threw her head back while she laughed, her hand over her tummy. Damn, she's so cute yet so sexy at the same time. How?

"What's funny?" I asked, walking towards her and trying to act tough even if her cuteness made me soft like my overcooked pasta.

She stopped laughing but an amused smile was still floating in her lips. "Sorry," she chortled, then pursed her mouth to control her giggles. "It's just...you look so defeated all because of the pasta, like it's the end of the world. You need to chill, master chef. We could cook again."

I stopped in front of her, my eyes admiring how fucking beautiful she looked in just my shirt and undies. "There's no pasta left," I said, my hand rubbing her legs.

"We can order pizza," she suggested.

"You really love pizza, huh?"

"I will strip for pizza," she smiled playfully. "That's how I love it."

"Oh really?" I muttered, my hand making its way up to her inner thigh. "Have you done it before, naughty girl? Have you stripped for pizza before?"

"Hell no!" she gasped, followed with chuckles.

I leaned closer to her and brought my free hand around her waist while the other one was still drawing small circles on her inner thigh. "How about you strip for me first before I call the pizza?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, her innocent eyes turning a shade darker. "Your offer is good, Mr. Styles. But can I shower first? I feel horrible. I haven't showered since I arrived in this city and you came on my chest and stomach twice today. I feel sticky."

"Next time I'll come inside your mouth to avoid the mess," I grinned huskily, heat rising in my groin.

"Good idea." She flashed her sexiest smirk and I swear I almost wet my boxers.

I ignored the ache in my groin and the desire to turn her over and fuck her on the table. "Sometimes I wonder if the word angel really suits you," I told her, both of my hands on her waist now.

"Why?"

"You're too lusty."

She gaped and removed her hands around my neck. "Excuse you? Me? Lusty?"

It was my turn to burst into a laughter. "Yes, Jade. You're too lusty."

She scowled, red as an apple. "You're the one who wanted me to strip for you before you call the pizza."

"And you wanted me to come in your mouth."

"I never said that!" she gasped, obviously controlling her chuckles.

"You said it's a good idea, babe."

She rolled her eyes and breathed roughly through her nose. She pinned me with her glare. "If I'm lusty, then what are you?"

I cocked my head to the side. "I'm just a sexy man who can't resist my lusty neighbor."

She scoffed and shook her head, her luscious lips curling into a small smile. "Call the pizza, Harry. Hunger is making you delusional. I'll shower first." she said, chortling a little.

I gripped on her waist and lowered my mouth to her ear. "Can I join you? We can save a lot of water."

Her cheeks turned crimson, also her ears. She bit her lip and looked at me. "In the shower?"

There was something in her eyes. Shock. With a hint of excitement and curiosity. I squinted at her. "You haven't showered with anyone?"

She swallowed and shook her head slowly.

"You can't be serious," I murmured, refusing to believe her.

"I never lied about my experiences," she pouted.

Okay true. But damn. Seriously?

Jade noticed the amusement and disbelief on my face. "What's so surprising about it?" 

"Everything," I said. "Your ex never joined you nor fucked you in the shower?"

"No."

"God Almighty," I groaned, squeezing her thighs. "If I was your ex I'll be between your legs 24/7. I'll even pack my bags and live in there for life."

She laughed softly, blushing more than ever. "You're insane."

"Maybe," I agreed with a grin. "I really want to fuck you here right now, but I changed my mind. Go upstairs and hit the shower. I'll join you in a few minutes."

She stared at me first, assessing if I was serious or just playing around. I raised a brow and pinched her chin. "Do I have to repeat myself, angel?"

Her tensed shoulders melted. My nickname for her never fails to turn her soft.

"O-okay," she mumbled, giving me a shy smile. She gave my lips a soft kiss before leaving the kitchen.

I dialed the pizza's number and placed our orders. I glanced around the house as I made my way upstairs. It suddenly hit me, this was the first time that I actually enjoyed this place.

I used to loathe this house. Yes, it was luxurious, but it was never home. Hunter bought this penthouse for me when my mother died. From that day, this place became Louis's lair. He said that the view here was better than his own apartment. I didn't protest when he moved here together with Niall because I never considered this property as my own. Wild parties usually happened here and I didn't give a fuck. I usually go to Gemma's place when the house gets too crowded and suffocating.

But because of Jade's presence, this house suddenly became brighter. I knew she couldn't stay here for too long, but it was nice that I could finally look around this place and remember some good memories. Memories I created with her.

I strode to my room; the only restricted place in the penthouse. No one entered inside here before, not even Louis nor Niall. Jade was the very first person who saw my room. It wasn't special and I didn't decorate it with my personal things, but I just wanted to have my own private space.

She was also the first girl who slept in my bed. Hard to believe, but it's true. I fucked countless women around this house but never in my room.

I went inside the spacious bathroom. I saw my shirt and Jade's undies on the ottoman near the shower room.

She was inside the glassed walls, under the pouring waters. She was surrounded by the warm water's steam, but I could still see the outline of her body. Her back was against me, giving my eyes a chance to wander on her heavenly curves. Hell, she's so beautiful, so magnificent. Soft and curvy in right places. Now I'm jealous of the water that was happily gliding through her body.

She gathered her soaking hair to the side, then lifted her head and sensually rubbed her face with her palms. Christ. Just a simple gesture and I was already hard as wood. Fucking shit, Styles. You're so whipped.

I removed my boxers, the heat of hunger and need rushing like tidal waves in my veins. When I slid the door open, Jade turned her head to my direction, her eyes shocked at first but turned inviting in a second. She smiled shyly and my dick twitched because of it. Geez, she looked like a soft virgin when she does that.

I stepped inside, stood in front of her and let the warm water hit my skin. She was staring at me, and I could tell that she was thinking about something.

I turned the shower off. "Tell me what you're thinking," I said, drops of water sliding down our faces.

"You look cute when your hair is all wet. Reminded me of the first time I saw you," she chuckled lightly.

I ran a hand through my dripping hair, my mind having a quick recall of that night. "You were slightly soaked that time, too. I could see your bra behind your wet shirt. I drove away with a hard-on."

"You did not," she said with a laugh.

"Yes I did," I muttered with a grin. I eyed her from head to toe. "You're so beautiful, Jade."

My honesty was rewarded with a sweet smile. "You're the beautiful one."

"Don't fight me on this. You won't win. Turn around now, babe." I said, reaching for the shampoo bottle. "Is my shampoo okay for you?"

She obeyed my order. "Of course. I want to smell like you."

"Really?" I asked, pouring shampoo to my palms. I gently rubbed my palm to her hair, foams forming on her scalp. My fingers massaged her head next.

"Yeah," she answered, almost moaning. "You smell sexy. I love it."

Straight-forward Jade just made me hornier. I grabbed the body wash and squirted a generous amount on the bath sponge. I started to wash her with it, beginning from her nape down to her back. I had to control every single nerve in my body while I cleaned her up. My hands were dying to pinch her ass but I wanted to pamper her first.

"Face me," I uttered. She followed quietly. I brought the sponge around her neck, then down to her arms.

She bit her lower lip when my hands reached her breasts. My mouth was itching to suck her erect nipples. I seriously deserve all the awards for self-control right now.

The sponge finally met her legs. I rubbed them gently, avoiding her delicate part, but my knuckle accidentally touched it and I almost lost my shit. Jesus. She was soaking wet. And not because of water.

She inhaled sharply. I turned the shower on, letting it rinse her. I stepped back, took the shampoo and started to wash my hair.

Jade turned the water off. Next thing I felt was the foamy sponge in her hands, scrubbing my neck so gently. Her touch was so tender yet fiery as always, making me melt like a fucking jelly in front of her.

"I like this," she murmured when she reached my butterfly tattoo. She knelt in front of me. "I think this is my favorite tattoo of yours."

"Why?" I croaked, forcing my brain to focus on what she said and not with the fact that she was on her knees in front of me, my cock close to her chin.

"It's just intriguing. Kinda unusual for a man to have a tattoo like that," she replied, her hand going down to my lower abdomen. I felt feverish.

I wanted to tell her the meaning behind my butterfly tattoo, but her hand reached my inner thigh and I suddenly forgot what I had to say. Hunger and need crawled in my skin. I turned the shower on to lessen the torturing heat, then rinsed my hair.

"Are these some kind of leaves?" she asked, stroking a finger through the ink on my v-line and it just doubled my agony.

"Yes," I replied, the fire inside me rising high and burning me alive.

"What kind?" She asked again, her sultry fingers wandering around the tattoo's outline.

"Christ," I grumbled. Fuck self-control. I couldn't do that anymore. "Babe, we could talk about all of my tattoos later if you want. But please, for the love of God, not now. I'm already dying here."

She stood up and snickered, her face breaking into an evil grin. "You're cute when you beg."

Ah, hell.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, our wet and naked bodies pressed on each other. She felt incredibly soft against me. I loved how we perfectly fit.

"The shower sex-virgin turned to a temptress, I see," I rasped before turning the water off. I hungrily crashed my lips to hers.

Her mouth was sweet as always. Flushed and needy too. I caught her tongue and sucked it further to her mouth. Our tongues tangled and the sounds of our breathing filled the atmosphere.

I went down to her neck, my lungs yearning for oxygen. I let my tongue roll around her collarbone. I sucked on it while my hands were cupping her firm breasts. She moaned softly, gripping at the back of my hair. I licked the masterpiece my teeth left on her skin before I brought my tongue to her chest.

"Oh God," she breathed as I swirled around her cute nipples. She leaned against the wall, her fingers wandering through my hair and pulling them lightly. I latched and sucked on her tits, causing her to moan and cry softly. One of my hands dropped down to her toned belly, stroking and feeling the curves of her waist. My fingers went lower, dipping to the juncture of her thighs until I found her soaking pussy.

"Jesus," Jade moaned out, her nails digging deeper into my shoulders. I pulled her to the marble bench on the corner of the shower room and made her sit on it. I held her knees and spread them wide, her anticipating eyes fixed on mine.

I ran a finger to her wet folds and it made her shiver. Fuck. So sexy.

I knelt between her legs and placed my hands under her cute ass, cupping them. I planted a soft kiss on her mound. She trembled. So damn responsive and I loved it.

I ran my tongue over her quivering entrance, circled it with the tip and then traveled up until I licked her clit gently into my mouth.

She cried sharply, bucking so hard against me and turning wild. I felt rewarded. Hearing her moans and swears as I devoured on her pussy was like winning a goddamn marathon. Every cry of pleasure her mouth murmured was a symbol of triumph for me. Hell, was it too dramatic to say that I was born to pleasure this beautiful woman?

I sucked on her precious bud. "Oh my God," Jade exhaled, her hands on my head now. She was pulling my hair and pushing me deeper into her.

I hardened my tongue and slid it inside her. Her cries went louder. I brought them back to her clit again and inserted a finger in her, eager to feel her heat.

"Shit," she breathed out, her wet hair all over her face. My tongue applied more pressure to where it was needed while my finger fucked her faster. Jade inhaled sharply, her toes curling. Her flesh tightened around my finger and the next things I heard were her loud cries and moans.

Her body turned liquid after her sweet release. I cleaned her up with my tongue, not leaving a single drop. Too good. I would never get enough of her taste.

She sighed in content and flashed a satisfied smile, then rose. She pushed me to the wall until my back was flat on it. Without any word, she went down to her knees and held my dick, stroking it gently with her palms.

She ran her wet and hot tongue through my happy trail. Fuck yeah, happy trail. Fire built in my cock fast.

I watched her as she continued to stroke my shaft. She looked up at me, biting her lip. She batted her lashes and shoved my dick in her mouth. Bloody fucking hell. What kind of sweet torture was this?

"Ah, babe," I grunted, clutching her hair as she licked and sucked me alive. I forced my eyes open so I could watch her every move. Good God. When did she become a pro in giving a head? She used to be slightly sloppy but now she was giving me the best blowjob of my life, taking me in with all her might.

She let out a dreamy sigh, my dick still inside her mouth. Oh God. I'm not gonna last if she would continue this.

I tapped her cheek and pulled my cock out from her. "Go there and get on your hands and knees," I commanded, pointing at the wide ottoman on the corner of the bathroom. "Now," I added hoarsely.

She quickly went out of the shower and headed to the corner. She did what I told her, her sexy ass displayed in the air. I caressed her butt cheeks. They were so tight and well-shaped, I wonder how it would feel to stretch these sweet cheeks? Just the thought of it was driving me wilder. Shit.

I stroked a finger to her dripping clit, teasing her.

"Harry," she muttered, delirious and needy. "Don't make me beg."

I chuckled, surprised with her tone. She was so bossy and it was really hot.

I removed my finger from her cleft. "But you're cute when you beg."

"Asshole," she hissed.

"Not now, angel," I cooed, stroking her spine. "Believe me, I want to fuck your ass but we need to prepare for that. As of now, let's do this the usual way, alright?" I told her while rubbing the tip of my cock on her weeping entrance. She moaned and pushed towards me, obviously telling me to just plunge into her.

I gripped on her ass and slowly dragged my cock through the velvet clasp of her pussy. Fucking heavens. So sleek, hot and burning. I reached for her hair and tangled my fingers in her wet hair, wrapping the tresses around my palms.

I began to ram in and out, my pace slow. Jade let out pretty little sighs and she sounded so damn hot and enchanting. She was so wet around my dick. I pushed deeper, seeking for her sweet spot. I strutted my fingers across her clit, plucking and rolling just the right way she always wanted. Jade cried out load, mumbling my name in between her sharp breaths.

God, this was so good. So fucking good. I closed my eyes, enjoying the electric sensation and forgetting about the world. Jade was my sweet escape. She could make me forget the hell and lift me to the heavens even just for a moment.

I wouldn't survive without her. I really won't.

"Harry," she cried, close to the edge. I let go of her hair and grasped her ass. I wanted to come with her, I wanted her to take me with her.

I rocked her harder and deeper. The sweet friction against my dick was driving me mad. Everything was becoming blurry, but not Jade. I could see her crisp and clear, beautiful as ever in front of me. She's the only one that matters, the only one I could see and the rest of the world could fuck off.

Mine. She's mine.

She let out a helpless cry. Her pussy tightened around my dick and my balls drew up painfully. With a muffled gasp, I erupted and whipped like a hurricane inside her, heaving uncontrollably as I fell gloriously on the cliff of bliss.

She collapsed under me and my body followed. I used all my remaining strength to gather her fully into my arms. I wanted to hold her. Hold her and never let go.

"Did you finish?" I whispered in her ear, inhaling her scent. She was naturally sweet with a hint of my shampoo's musky scent. This smell...this was pure drug for me. An addiction.

"Yeah," she replied weakly. I couldn't see her face but I felt her smile. "I love it when we finish together."

I held her tight. I could stay here forever. "I love it when we're together. Period."

****
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! :D and the update, hihi. I'll try to update this week before we say hello to 2016. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 16.6K 78
Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of Fashion, in London. Just as she is done...
44.2K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...
860K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
695K 13.3K 43
She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his name and singing number one hits. The d...