Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

By Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... More

Contents
Home
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Return

2.4K 60 28
By Muggle-born-fayzian

Return: to come or go back to a place or person.

"(Y/n)!" An excitable voice made you hold your head as you opened your eyes. "She's awake! Max! She's awake! She finally woke up!"

"It's only been 3 hours Marie," Max strolled into the tent you sat in.

"Thank god," Marie was crying, as she always seemed to be so far in this story.

"Err, my head," you rubbed your forehead slowly as you tried to ignore your best friends voice, that was making your head pound harder and harder.

"Oh, sorry," Marie rubbed the back of her head.

Once your head was remotely normal you opened your eyes and scanned the room. You were in a tent, which made sense. Seeing as half the town was on fire last time you checked. The mayors red headed daughter stared sadly at you, she had been crying, and she still was. By the look of things the brunette boy who stood at the entrance of the tent had been so too.

"Thank god, you're okay," Max sighed and sat on the other side of you. He was moody.

"What happened?" You asked,

"The town, is gone!" Marie cried,

"The town has burnt down, starting with your house and Marie's house. Who ever did this had a target." Max shrugged his soldiers.

"Marie... Your dad..." You said in shock. She shook her head and began crying again. You clenched your fist together.

"When I recover, I'm leaving this town." You left marks in your palm from your hand.

"What! (Y/n)!" Marie looked at you in shock.

"I'll try find find Yuuki, and get stronger," you squinted your eyes, and tears dropped from your eyes. Anime style.

"(Y/n)! Stop being stupid!" Max shouted at you, "get a hold of yourself!"

"No! I can't let this happen again I'm leaving!"

"(Y/n)! It won't happen again!" Marie screamed back.

"How do you know!"  You cried, "I want to find Yuuki, he's my only family!"

"(Y/n)! We're your family!" Marie shouted,

"Then come with me!" You shouted angrily. Annoyed that your friends disagreed with your decision.

"No, as the late mayors daughter I have to stay." She looked down feeling sorry for herself.

"I'm sorry," you sighed, "I didn't mean to shout," copying Marie's action and stared down at your hands.

"Come on Marie, let's leave her alone." Max stood up, obviously pissed off.

*****************

No one came to see you off. Marie wanted to but Max was completely against it. Did you care?

No.

In fact you might as well left the town skipping and singing for joy as you were pretty annoyed at Max. You had two goals. Find your brother. Find a way to get stronger without using magic. You didn't care for Max's opinion.

You didn't know how long you were going to be gone for. But it wasn't going to be a week as Max had already predicted.

Before you left you stared at the town you lived in. What once was happy people with old cottages with straw roofs, was now a group of tents and people crying.

"I'll miss this place," you smiled as you spoke stupidly to yourself. You almost wanted to wave at the town. Instead you just left the the town and into the forest no one ever entered.

*******************************

8 years later-

You hadn't changed much. You still had your (h/l) hair. Your main colour scheme was black. A cape like coat covered one of your shoulders while keeping the other arm free with no fabric over it. The seams of the jacket were (f/c) and had the same colour buttons that were connected to nothing. The rest of your clothes were black.

You took a step into a familiar place, it had grown since you last came. But that was 8 years ago. There weren't tents in anymore in Lavender town, and the buildings were a little more advanced.

You didn't really want to come back, but you decided that you achieved the majority of your goals and you were running out of funds. You still needed to find your brother. Nobody recognised the name anywhere you went, and it didn't help you had no photos. Just the name Yuuki (l/n) wasn't enough.

Although the town had changed it still felt so familiar, it still had a homely vibe and cheerful atmosphere that other towns you had visited didn't have to offer. Although maybe it was because you still recognised the people in the streets. Children that were now your age when you left and people who gotten eight years older.

Not all of them recognised your eight year older self but that didn't stop you from offering a small smile. You couldn't help it.

You finally reached an unfamiliar building. It was quite large, a massive bird symbol was embedded on the wall. You wondered whether this town had got a guild since you've been gone.

Suddenly someone called your name confusedly. Causing you turn around.

"Is that really you?" A girl stared at you. She had crimson red hair that covered her forehead as a full fringe. A plait tied around the back of her head while the rest of her hair fell to the centre of her spine. Her hazel eyes examined you as yours examined her. She wore a hot pink blouse and black vest top underneath and black leggings.

"Marie?" You asked,

"It is you!" She cheered happily, and ran over to you to grab your hand. "I need to show something!" As she began to pull you towards the building in front. As she did so you noticed the mark on her arm matched the one on the building in front of you.

"It is a guild," you mumbled to yourself as Marie pushed the doors to the building opened and dragged you inside.

It was full of people making you slightly nervous.

"Where's Max?" She shouted to anyone in the large hall.

"Office," A boy with black hair and tanned skin tilted his head back to look at Marie. He sat next to a girl who looked quite small with the same features.

"Max! Max!" She cheered as she bust through the door.

Inside was a brown haired man with his head on the table, he looked the same age as you and Marie but looked like a taller version of his ten year old self. He sat up after hearing Marie's voice.

"Oh my god Marie could you kn-," he paused as his eyes set on you. "Oh look what the cat dragged in,"

"A very attractive cat," Marie chipped in.

"Where have you been for seven years?" He asked,

"Eight," you mumbled,

"What?" He asked,

"Eight years," you said a little louder.

"Whatever," he shrugged his shoulder. "Did you find that mythical brother of yours?"

"Nope," you stared daggers at him.

"I wonder why," he scoffed sarcastically.

"A-anyway," Marie broke the tension between you both. "If you hadn't already guessed, a couple of years ago we formed a guild!" She cheered although tension still burned into the small offices walls.

"A magic guild?" You asked emotionlessly, braking eye contact with Max and turning you head to Marie.

"Yup, it's called Purpura Caelum" she grinned, "guess what magic I learned!" She cheered,

"Stop-crying-like-a-bitch-magic?" You asked sarcastically receiving a laugh from Marie.

"Nope," she grinned, "watch,"

In a blink of an eye paper was knocked of the shelf, Max's hair was messed up and Marie was on the other side of you.

"Hey," Max pouted causing Marie to giggle innocently.

"Anyway, how long are you going to stay?" Marie asked,

"Actually, I've pretty much done with training so-,"

"So you'll join the guild!" Marie's hazel eyes sparkled.

"Well-," you began,

"I'm sorry, this is a magic guild, unless you can prove you can take jobs then you can't join," Max and you continued your staring test.

"Oh yeah," you scowled, "me and you fight, here and now,"

"I know!" Marie ignored the tension. "You can fight our strongest member to prove yourself."

"Who? Akio?" Max questioned,

"If that's what you wish Master," the dark skinned boy from earlier stood leaning against the door frame with a smaller female version of himself next to him, eating what seemed to be an ice cream.

"Guild meeting, right now about the powers of knocking on doors," Max said irritatedly.

"This is Akio, our only S-class guild member, the little one is Akira, his little sister." Marie ignored Max and introduced you to the people standing at the door.

"Nice to meet you," Akio said unenthusiastically,

"Humya," Akira tried to speak with her mouth full of food.

"Hi," you nodded with a straight face.

"So you two agree to fight?" Max asked you,

"Max that's a bit-," Marie said,

"Fine by me," you and Akio said at the same time.

"Oh god," Marie sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.4K 50
It was just a normal day in the FairyTail guild. Then, the guild doors opened, and revealed a silver-haired girl. Lissana came from the 'dead' and th...
65.1K 1.7K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...
19.3K 511 16
After the chance encounter with Sabertooth's Shadow Dragon, Zephyre Noemi agrees to go to his guild, despite her personal promise to never join one. ...
522K 13.1K 33
(Fairytail Various! X Reader) []COMPLETE[] "You're a freak!" "She's a demon!" "She'll kill us all!" A small girl lay awake in her room, wondering why...