Nightmares *Rogue X Female!Re...

By Muggle-born-fayzian

"Are you scared? You should be!" In a world of magic and guilds, you find yourself the only Mage in lavender... More

Contents
Return
Disbelief
Prepare
Recognition
Alive
Betrayed
Cheat
Fight
Insane
Worry
Guilt
Familiar
Instinct
0.5
Rational
Opinion
Protect
Glow
Hazy
*Special Chapter*
Forgive
1.5
Anticipation
Pride
Decision
Nightmares
Fatigue
Warmth
Support
Monarchy
Blood
Magical
Steps
Life
Q&A
Contents
Introduce
2.5
Insult
Diffusion
Random Poll
Patience
Memory
Forgettable
3.5
Present
Rejection
Feelings
Suspicion
Author's note

Home

4.3K 83 70
By Muggle-born-fayzian

Home: The place where one lives permanently,
especially as a member of a family or household.

"(Y/n)!" You saw someone call a name. A name belonged to a certain child with (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair that stared into the trees that surrounded the town where she lived.

At this certain point in the story, young (y/n) was 10 years old, she was the only child of a well respected teacher and a doctor who worked in the centre of town. She was not the most social able of children but she was best friend with the mayors daughter and the son of a butcher. People often said hello to you in the street, even though you did not know there name.

But that is not important.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" A hug from behind caused you to jump from your skin. "I thought you were gone (y/n)! Where did you go?" A voice cried into your shoulder.

"Marie?" You mumbled confused, "I was with my brother remember?" You looked at the girl who ready eyes had not moved from your back. Her messy red hair had a plait that tied around the back and was almost long enough to reach the centre of her spine.

But your words caused you to look up.

"(Y/n)..." Her hazel eyes were as confused as your own. "You don't have a brother..."

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You were getting a little sick of your own name at this point as your doctor mother joined in on the hugging. And teacher father stood back in shock, staring at his daughter. "What happened to you? Where have you been?" She also let tears fall from her eyes.

"Mum, I was with brother..." You raised your eye brow confused by the reaction of the people around you.

"What?" Your own mother was shocked by something you thought was completely obvious. "Right lets go home, you need some rest."

"Mum.... I don't understand..."

********************************

One month ago you made a disappearance from the small place called Lavender town. The town was so little everyone knew everyone's names and relied upon tourist money as it was in the country side, surrounded by lakes and rivers but also a dark forest. Where you apparently disappeared to.

On your return you found yourself confused. Because one month ago your elder brother had invited you to train with him as he was going to go to the Alvarez empire, to meet emperor Spriggan once more. You followed him despite not understanding. He taught you his magic and he told you something important.

"With this magic, you must kill the shadow dragon slayer, but do not show anyone this magic until that day has come."

Being the small child you were you decided to follow his words to the grave.

However when you returned to Lavender town and told everyone that your brother would not be returning it shook confusion throughout your friends and family. Because you did not have a brother.

Even your parents told you that you didn't have a brother. But you remembered him.

At least most things about him.

*******************************

"Right, okay why don't you show us this magic then?" A brown haired boy scoffed at his best friend.

"I can't! My brother told me not too!" You shouted defensively.

"(Y/n), you don't have a brother," Marie patted you on the shoulder,

"I do I swear!" You shouted,

"Right were has he gone? The fairy empire to play hop scotch with trolls?" The slightly chubby boy leaned over at you.

"Shut it Max!" You pushed his face away from you and pretended that his breath smelt.

"Give her a break Max she's been through a lot," Marie rubbed comfort circles on your back.

"I didn't!" You cried, "I was perfectly fine with my brother!"

"Well what's his name then?" Max continued to torment you,

"Yuuki! His name is Yuuki!" You growled,

"That's a girls name," Max shook his head,

"Be quiet Maxine!" You both continued to argue. Marie sighed and laid down on the grass you sat on. You and your friends would always sit on the top of this hill rain or shine. Which annoyed your mum when you came home dirty and muddy. Not that it particularly bothered you.

"Guys..." Marie sat up again and frantically poked your shoulder. "There's smoke a lot of it," her shaky hands continued to poke you until you looked over to where Lavender should of been.

"The town its on fire..." Max mumbled beneath his breath, while you (Eren Jeager style) ran straight towards the danger which was back at the town. Back were home was.

Although you had missed it for the past month it was still somewhere you wanted to go at the end everyday until you grew up.

"(Y/n)! Where are you going?" Marie shouted after you.

"Mum, Dad, are they okay?" You picked up your pace panicking that your parents were hurt and that your home was gone and that you would be alone.

When you arrived you realised not all of the town was up in flames. Yet. But the centre of the fire seemed to be-

"No! Mum! Dad!" You screamed hoping they were not in the house and were on the opposite side of the town that was save from the flames.

Your feet touched the centre of the street in less then a second as you raced towards your house faster then you had ever before. Horrified at the first thing that came to view.

Your home was in pieces, beams had collapsed and you were surprised it was standing.

This did not stop you from running straight into it. You couldn't see anything, smoke clogged up your throat making you cough. Your sight was restricted by flames that blocked your path as you tried to shout for your parents.

"(Y/n)!" You heard someone shout back. You followed the weak voice until you found your mother in what would of been living. Beams covered her whole body apart from her face. Even her stretched out arms were broken and twisted in a backwards way. It did not look the result of the fire alone.

She looked up at you when you found her. Crimson blood dripped down her face and escaped her eyes along with tears. Your mothers eyes were blood shot and it didn't look like she could see anything from them.

The sight made you scream. Your 10 year old self was terrified at the bloody sight that lay in front of her.

"Get out of here," you muttered, almost quiet enough for you not to here.

"Mum! Where's Dad?" You screamed, followed immediately by coughing.

Your mother gave an attempt at shacking her head, you knew immediately he was already dead.

"Mum!" You cried, "we're getting you out of here!" You tried to push the beam of her.

"No, (y/n) I'll die whether I make it out or not," she coughed weakly.

"But, but," you started,

"(Y/n)," she said weakly but seriously, "you did have a brother, Yuuki," she mumbled in tears, "Yuuki he..." But she didn't finish the sentence. As it was interrupted by a serious coughing fit.

"Mum! Mum!" You screamed, not caring about what she had to say about your brother. He didn't matter at the moment.

Much to your dislike your mother didn't speak after this. She just stared at you. Motionless.

"Mum..." Crying, and waiting for her to reply. You wanted to scream as you feared opening your eyes which were squeezed tight as your mums lifeless body was staring at you covered in blood.

This was until you heard more beams fall around you. Causing alarm to shoot through your body and you stood up immediately.

"(Y/n)!" You heard a voice call from outside. "(Y/n)! Come back out!" Marie's voice shouted at you until you finally decided to take action and stumble toward the house exit. You were choking on the air around you.

The exit was only getting further away and you wondered if you were delusional. It was your last thoughts before you collapsed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.4K 50
It was just a normal day in the FairyTail guild. Then, the guild doors opened, and revealed a silver-haired girl. Lissana came from the 'dead' and th...
62.5K 1.6K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...
1K 19 18
A mysterious girl appears in the Fairy Tail guild after the X791 Grand Magic Games. She possesses immense power but no one knows her limits. While on...
19.2K 511 16
After the chance encounter with Sabertooth's Shadow Dragon, Zephyre Noemi agrees to go to his guild, despite her personal promise to never join one. ...