The S.T.F. Files, Book 4: DIA...

By HalfmetalAlchemist

***EDITING IN PROGRESS WATCH YOUR STEP*** The past of the STF is revieled: the DIATON. Made up of the same 18... More

The S.T.F. Files Book 4: DIATON
Changing Tides
To The Testing Site!
Secret Meetings
Under the Same Moon
The Girl with the Waffles
At Wit's End
Mission: Failing
Just Put In Some Common Sense
The Kiss, The Memory
It's Like One of those TV Shows...
Three Legged Race
For Dimitrius
Confinement
Who's Eclaire?
Brains Over Brawns
Aly
The Claim Game
The Night Before This...
Told
Dorm Wars - Part I
Dorm Wars - Part 2 (Broken 12)
Hellmaster the secret hero
Losing It and Other Things...
Nada Takes the Stand
A Big Day
Tension
In Denile
Someone's Watching Over Me
The Beginning
The Moon
CELEBRATION
Crutches
Kiss and Tell?
Digging a Hole to China
Back To Before
Ah... The Stripper Days..
March's Dilemma and Riza's Ex-Husband?
Flicker of Hope
I'll Fix You
(I'm) Okay
Group One
Notes, Scars, and Words
Addition and the Great Escape
Family
Starting
You Promised Me
Blood Transfer
Loosing
Epilogue
It's Not Me
S.T.F. Wedding Part I
S.T.F. Wedding Part II - The Grand Finale
Thank You!

The Psyco, The Moron, and Cleo

34 1 0
By HalfmetalAlchemist

Jet

I found a bush and took a nice long nap in it....

-Dream Start-

I'm sitting in the back of a cramped van with a bunch of people. I have a strange feeling like I had to save this human girl who I loved. And empty space was at the side of me for her. A guy and a girl to the other side of me.

The two were my servants, the other-she felt like Nevermore. But I actually loved her. But how could I relate to a human who had no powers like me?

However she was related to a moron. That was over protective of her. And another girl that seemed to be the twin of one of my servants.

The girl had bright red little Mermaid hair. And kept bouncing around the cramped space singing, 'shwiney shwiney shwiney shwiney'. She saw me mope-ing and came over to me and shouted, "Cleo says Nada has to say 'I'm a happy person, I love life' TEN TIMES!" She acted girly for the middle part.

"I'm a sad person, I hate life" I replied. That made me smirk. The guy who was appearantly I was pretty bad. Must be the son of hell indeed.

"SAY IT!" The red-head demanded.

And I wimpered what she told me to say. Seems she had some secret too that the me in the dream knew about.

Otherwise I bet she was related to the psyco.

There was two people there I didn't reconize. A boy and a girl. The boy looked really hansome, but not in a hell-like way. And the girl looked pretty cute too. But not in my liking either. She looked like she's battled Hellmaster before...

The boy said something about having to save Riza. Who the heck was Riza and why would I ever wanna go help save some chick with her name so close to the psyco's?

There was a guy there who spit out coffe arguing with the girl whom I didn't know. The girl shouted, "dimitri!"

And then the boy and this other girl who held a large over-sizedgun were talking.

"I didn't know mother was Isabella-whoever just I need to save and protect Riza. I can't let anything happen to her."

"Relax I didn't know either." The girl replied.

"SAY IT!" The red-head demanded again.

-end dream-

I bolt up. That red-head freaked me out. Cleo was her name? Creeper! But she had strong light powers and Isabella's body. Just different eye color, hair color and style, she's much shorter, only speaks in the third person, and doesn't get migranes. And the personality difference?

But she looked like Isabella, and Wisteria...

What did she call me? Nada?

Spanish word for nothing...

Sounds like a name or an insult.

Theresa

"I have an amazing plan!" Cole stated with an evil smile. Him and Wisteria walked up to where I stood.

I smiled, "great, will you inform me of this 'plan' of yours?"

Cole smiled, gathering enough wind energy and used it to kick me up the mountain, "Get you to the top and go on our own!"

I landed at the top in a big snow mound. I was cold.

I tried to use my fire enery to heat myself up, but it only ended up exploding in my face.

"Dammit I really am a psyco-explosive girl" I muddered. I probably should've been more concerned. But no, I was fine with it just now because I was freezing and alone.

There even was a possibility that nobody would ever get up her. That's be bad.

I shiver before moaning in agony, "why must I be rewarded with the best if I'm the weakest here?"

-start dream-

I was in another place. My head was spinning and I was exhaused beyond belief and I actually had powers. It was snowy there too.

"Cleo says Be careful!" The girl nammed Aly followed up with, "It's really slippery out there!"

I walked down the halls of a fancy rich hotel. Finally I got to the vast wondeful open outdoors. The thick snow that was falling; I've been watching it. I've never seen snow that pretty. Appearantly I had to see it myself. Appearantly I hardly ever saw snow so whenever I did it was amazing.

I ran into a mob of teenage girls. They jump on me in my warm, fluffy winter clothes, "Have you seen two hot guys?!"

"I'm his girlfriend, and his mother's looking for him and his friend, who was probably with him." My head was shaken. I sighed.

"There's the cute boys!" One of them screams and everyone goes after them.

Instead, I stayed behind and put on white gloves and a black stylish hat.

I followe the croud at a distance. I saw the two guys duck behind a wall while the rest ran past. I walked over behind the wall and said, "found ya'!" The boys both screamed and panted. The one I reconized, Alagretto, hugged me. So did the other guy, who was an idiot...no. Moron. He was a moron. And I found him in my dreams.

But now that I found him, I needed Dimitrius so we coule figure out who he was here.

-end dream-

Alexander

"Hey I'm back...?" The two were gone. It was already dark outside and now the other two on my team vanished.

"Piece of cake....yeah right" I moan before making the snow into an igloo. Nice place to sleep.

Maybe they'll come back? Who knows. I thought it was him and the psyco-explosive girl anyway. Guess I was wrong?

Isabella came out from behind a snowbank. She sighed and shook her head. I guess being gone for almost 2 hours is a long time.

"Hey! Where's Dimi-"

Isabella shook her head, "He said he needed to go do something and ran off." She seemed to have a doubt in her tone. But I wasn't gonna say anything. It sounded bad already. And if she didn't wanna talk about it, it probably was pretty bad.

"Oh, okay. I built an igloo for the night, it's rather warm inside."

She looked at me with childish eyes, "can you make waffles?"

Mel

We made camp for the night close to Isabella. It seemed Dimitrius dissapheared though. Lucky. I'd do anything to get off this mountain. It was cold, No good food, nothing.

Rosaline fell asleep on the floor, just like Em. They were alot alike. Gaea was like them too. They all had rather outgoing personalities but could be a bit...lazy. Bunch of bums.

Olivander had walked over and was talking to his brother. Nothing seemed to seperate them.

I started cooking what little food I had. Made something that at least tasted good in the end.

Isabella came over here and collapsed on the floor. "Mel, some water!"

I nodded, "on it, got your medicine too."

She yawns, "need someone like you alot.

I look back at her and smile, "well you've got me big sis. Rosaline is sleeping over there. Had to carry her over there. She's kinda like Em. Only more irritating." Yet she seemed to only annoy the guys she liked...

What a weirdo.

I look to where Izzy was holding her head, "need anything else?"

"Yeah. Some waffles"

Helena

"Hey have you seen Nevermore?" After it got dark she vanished. Wonder if she used the shadows to go back to her own room?

Blade shrugs, "one less person I have to think about. Now that she's gone everything's fine."

I look at him, "are you serious dude?! We need her! She's our leader!"

He shrugs, "well now I am. Got anything to say?"

"Just that I hope you go to hell!"

He smirks, "good. Then I'm doing my job."

Ugh why me?

Gaea

"Night Simon!" I shouted.

But there was no response.

So I went over and poked him.

He was sleeping already.

"Okay then...Night Emily!!" I shout.

Didn't get a response that time either.

She was sleeping too, spralled all over the floor.

"I'm never usually the last one up...huh." I look out to the view. For being a stimulation this had a pretty good view. Stunning too.

"Goodnight Dimitrius, Goodnight Kronos, goodnight everyone" I wisphered. I looked up to the moon. "Goodnight moon. See you tomorrow night."

Lu

"Why...is it so freaking cold?" I was using a warm wind to warm where we were huddled together near.

Kronos started to freak, "are we gonna freeze? Are we gonna be stuck here forever?! Will anyone come back and save us?! Ah! We're gonna-"

"Relax, everything will fine." I cuddled him close like a mother does her child.

"If you keep doing that you're gonna claim me"

I shake my head, "I'm not worried about that. Someone's gonna claim me then I won't have a choice but to go with them. Anything to get away from Cole and his newspaper. He's a weirdo."

"Why are you so nice and carefree?"

I shrug, "why are you always worring?"

"Who knows," we both answer at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
1.8K 52 20
About sixty million years ago Seven Creators, masters of the elemental powers made 5 beautiful planets .The peaceful planets had many years peace an...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
64 0 10
"𝙋𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚... 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡...