Playful Kiss (Kyoya x Reader)

By skylergray

Inheriting Dr. Naoki Irie's intelligence and looks as well as Kotoko Irie's personality, (Y/N) Irie earns a s... More

Welcome to the Host Club!
Reacquainting With the Third Son!
Guess Who's Back!
The School Girl Type!
Open for Business!
Secret Out in the Open
Waterland
Morning Coffee is the Aroma of Love
Chocolate, America, and the Dinner
Comforting My Friend
Class F's Party
Spiteful Kiss
Aihara Restaurant
New Love Rival and Tennis
Observing Kyoya's Date
Zuka Club
Tale as Old as Time
Ranka
Open Up. The Rivals Are Here
Kyoya and Kuze's Past
And the Culprit Is...

The Beach

8.5K 290 308
By skylergray

Your POV

"The beach?" I ask the twins.

"Of course, the beach." they reply in unison. They are literally right in front of my face with those smiles that the girls oh-so-fall-in-love-with.

"Why?" I dare ask. They both sigh in disappointment, walk over to me, and each one sat next to me on the couch. Well, there goes my chance to finish my homework here.

"How could you forget, (Y/N)?" Hikaru responds.

"The Host Club is going to open up a stand on one of Kyoya's family private resorts." Karou answers.

"Huh? Why are we doing that?" Tamaki jumps right into the conversation when I asked.

"So that we finally know what it's like to experience a summer job. And what better way to do so than by opening up a stand and selling cold drinks and hot dogs to our guests. It's the commoner way!" Tamaki glorifies his idea dramatically.

"You already experienced working in the summer when you guys interfered in my summer job in Karuizawa. And you could not even picket a fence." Haruhi states blankly. Tamaki shot to the heart by Haruhi's choice of words. He's sulking while the twins laugh at him.

"Jobs are prohibited to students according to the school rules. However, with the chairman's permission, we have been given the exception for this one time." Kyoya-senpai explains. He smirks it off like he's the one behind it. Probably did.

"(N/N)-chan, do you think we should have inner tubes so that people can rent them out?" Honey-senpai asks me as he clings onto my arm. Flowers and sparkles float around him.

"Uhm, sure. I guess we could to that."

"Yay! Oh, that reminds me. Are you going to wear a cute swimsuit?"

"Ugh, nah. I don't think so." I wave it off to him. The twins entrap me by putting their arms around me shoulders.

"Why? Can't swim?" they cheekily question me. I shrug off their arms. I move away from those two coming close to my space.

"I can swim just fine. I only figured that this thing was only meant for club to work, not to swim and have fun."

"Not necessarily. Each pair can work a shift and switch with another pair afterwards." Karou mentions.

"So that settles that matter. What I want to know is that if you have a bathing suit." Hikaru says. I instantly wrap my arms around me chest.

"Pervert." I bluntly tell him.

"Aw, don't be that way." Hikaru pouts. He cheekily comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Our mother has a collection to chose from."

"Yeah. Why not come over to our house later to pick one out? I'm sure our mother would be happy to see you." Karou says. With a swing, Hikaru and Karou are flown out of the ballpark.

"You punks better stop sexually harassing (Y/N)-chan. I had enough of you!" Tamaki scolds them. The cower behind a vase of blooming worse on a tabletop.

"Are we really going to the beach?" Haruhi whines. I don't blame her. I agree with her 100% that I don't want to go. One dramatic speech from Tamaki-senpai and cheers from the rest were her response...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, why do I have to be partners with you?" I look over to Kyoya who is writing in his black notebook. Seriously, how long has he had that notebook? With the money he's got, he could easily afford an iPad or tablet. And why am I the one working while he's just standing around?

"You're with me since Tamaki wants to be partners with Haruhi. Hikaru and Karou must stay together for their brotherly love act. And Mori-senpai never wants to leave Honey-senpai's side. That puts me in a position to partner with you." Kyoya explains.

"You could at least help me out with the customers." I mumble. I'm bending by the counter, hand to my cheek, and wondering how in the world did Haruhi manage to survive this lot.

"I'm evaluating you on your sales process. So far, you've only rented out three tubes and sold 3% of our food products to our guests." I slam my hand on the counter.

"When did you become my boss? And are you implying that I'm not a good salesperson?"

"As partners, I'm giving you feedback on where you stand. At the end of your shift, then I can give an honest reply to your second questions." Jerk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the shift, he called me incompetent. And when the twins began their shift, the guests were flaunting their money to their act. I should have known this was just a test for Kyoya to see how well I can keep up my School-Girl act. Unbelievable!

Not wanting to face Kyoya, I began to walk along the beach. I spot a cliff and decided to head over there. A few minutes up there wouldn't hurt. As long as I'm careful, I should not worry about falling overboard. It really does soothe me due to the breeze. I kind of like it.

"Hey! There's a chick up over there." I immediately turned to see a group of guys coming toward me. I notice one of the shady guys throwing away a beer can into the ground. "Are we lucky? Hey girl, wanna hang out with us back at our place?" I assume it was the leader that was addressing me in such a disgusting manner.

I stood up from my sitting spot and quickly alerted myself.

"The answer is no. Now go back where you came from. I'll have you know, this is my upperclassman's family's private resort. Just turn around and get the hell out of here!" He did not listen as he grabs my wrist.

"Oh, feisty. I like that. But you still got an attitude I don't like. I'd tell you what, sweet thang. Be a good little girl and you get to have enjoy what's in my pants." He answers lustfully.

Not even wanting to go there, I swung my leg to kick him in the balls. He lets go of me and clutches onto them. I tried to make a run for it, but this other two friends grabbed onto me.

"Let me go!" I plead them as I keep struggling against them. One grabs me by the hair and it hurts.

"Just dump the tramp in the water. Let her drown like the trash she is." the leader orders.

"(Y/N)!!!" I hear someone yell out. I look to see Tamaki trying to run over to me. The drunk guys grab me by the arms and legs to throw me in the water.

"AHHHH!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)... WAKE UP! HEY!"

I slowly open my eyes to see blurriness. It slowly become more clearer when I blink a few times. I see the rest of the Host Club around me. Honey-senpai and the twins look like they were crying, even Haruhi. Kyoya was looking at me angrily. I don't want to deal with him right now.

"What you planning to do?" I look above to see Tamaki asking me so sternly. Never had I seen this side of him. I slowly got up, raising my head above his lap. The Host Club were kind to aid me up.

A towel wraps around me that I notice Kyoya putting it on me. He has explained to me this was the second time those guys came here unannounced. Instead of a warning, they are now serving jail time thanks to the Black Onion Squad.

Tamaki puts his hands on my shoulder, looking at me in all seriousness.

"What were you thinking when confronted them? What made you think you could handle those men? Do you even know what would have happened if we gotten there too late?" Tamaki scolds me. I hate how they're treating me right now.

"Look, I get what you're trying to say. Bad things could have happened to me... unfortunate and merciless things... but I had to try. I had to find a way to escape. What else was I suppose to do? They had be cornered at the cliff."

"That's no excuse! Don't forget, you're a girl and our friend." Both of us glare at each other. Knowing Tamaki had more of a point than me, I remove his hands that we gripping onto my shoulders. I clutch onto the towel and headed back to the mansion.

3rd Person POV

After having a chat with the Host Club members about what transpired, she apologizes for making them all worried. They forgive her with open arms. Haruhi confess that she fully understand what position the guys were in when it happened with her. Now all that was left was Kyoya.

She knocks on the door. He allows her to come in. However, she was greeted with him sitting on the chair shirtless. He had just taken a shower.

"Oi! At least put on a shirt." Kyoya looks at her and smirks. Chills ran down her spine. He walks over to me. As he got closer, (Y/N) notice something was off.

"W-Where are your glasses?"

"It got misplaced."

"How did it get misplac-"

"You know, our guests witness your little display on the cliff. They had to come to us for help, making them worry for you as well. I had to send the girls a bouquet of roses to calm them down. We also let them know you were alright. They are here as our guests, and we don't want to feel sadden."

He stops by the light switch. (Y/N) shifts her gaze away from Kyoya. He puts his hand on the light and switches off the lights.

"W-What are you doing, Kyoya-senpai?" (Y/N) asks with concern. She wonders why he would turn off the light.

"If you want to, you can pay me back with your body."

"Huh?" He grabs her wrist and pulls her toward the bed. "W-Wait a minute, Kyoy-AH!" He hovers over her, pressing her wrists on the bed. She struggles to get up, but Kyoya puts his weight over her.

"Surely, you didn't think a man and a woman alone together in a bedroom would mean idle chat. As a man, I have carnal desires that need to be filled. And you walked in at the wrong place at the wrong time." Kyoya whispers seductively. He puts his head in the crook of her neck.

"No! Kyoya-senpai, this is way too fast. I'm not ready for this sort of thing. I mean, I like you. But we should take this slowly." she panics.

(Y/N) shift her head as far as she can. With her close eyes, she hear snickering and feel the weight being lifted off her. She slowly open her eyes to see Kyoya holding in the snicker. He calms down to gaze at her delicate figure.

"You really thought I wanted to take you here and now? I knew you are smart, but I didn't think you would actually put a defense like that." Kyoya continues to chuckle.

She slowly sat up on the bed. Kyoya sits on the corner of the bed with his knee propped on, elbow on the kneecap, and the side of his hand covering his mouth. He's still chuckling at her reaction. Realization smacks her on the head.

"That was all a lie! You jackass!" Kyoya softens his chuckles, looking at me with a smile. He drops his arm and knee. She pouts cutely to him, blushing red appears on her cheeks. She had half a mind to smack him on the head.

"My my, I never would expect you to curse. It's quite interesting." (Y/N)'s eyes widen when a flashback revisits her mind.

"Now, I get it, Kyoya-senpai." Kyoya hums in question.

"You pretended to be the bad guy in order to make me realize the point Tamaki-senpai was trying to prove earlier." Kyoya looks away from (Y/N) and stands up. He smiles as he places his thumb and forefinger on his chin.

"You're right. You're a fascinating woman, (Y/N). You almost made me feel guilty."

"Since you feel oh-so-terrible for what you did, I'll remember this the next time I need a favor from you."

"Huh?" Kyoya looks back at her on the bed.

"As Tamaki said before, I'm the Host Club's friend. More than that, I'm a girl. It's the Host Club's job to make every woman happy. So to apologize for jumping on me, you owe me a favor." (Y/N) gets up from the bed and swiftly makes her way over to the door.

'Damn, I let this girl take advantageous of me.' Kyoya thought to himself. It's one thing that he does whatever is necessary to gain something. It's a whole another thing for someone else to gain something from him.

Before (Y/N) leaves the room, she smiles sweetly at him. Something about her is making Kyoya feeling funny. She has the appearance of an innocent angel, but with a secret devilish side.

"You really are a kind, Kyoya-senpai." With that, (Y/N) leaves his room. Leaving Kyoya to ponder on what just happened.

Kyoya leaves the room to grab some water. He closes the door, thinking about the things running through his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Really. How troublesome.' Kyoya thinks to himself. He proceeds the hallway as he puts on his dark dress shirt.

"That was all a lie! You jackass!"

"You pretended to be the bad guy in order to make me realize the point Tamaki-senpai was trying to prove earlier."

"Since you feel oh-so-terrible for what you did, I'll remember this the next time I need a favor from you."

"You really are a kind guy, Kyoya-senpai."

"What a troublesome girl." Kyoya mumbles to himself.

He looks down at his pockets to pull out his glasses from his tan pants. Looking at them closely, there is noted cracking on one of the lenses. He remembers back when Tamaki and the others were hurrying up to where (Y/N) was in trouble.

He instantly stops when he sees one of the boys throwing her off the cliff. Tamaki immediately dives in after her while Haruhi was being held back by the twins. She tried to get them off her, so she could after you.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

Kyoya flung his glass fiercely to the side and ran off to dive in after you. What happened was that Kyoya flung his glasses to the rocks, where the force of the impact cracked the glasses.

Back on shore, Kyoya frantically tries to wake her up. The host club looks on worriedly. They all had concerned about whether she would wake up or not.

Tamaki never saw his best friend in a more panic state. He cradles her in his lap while Kyoya caresses her cheeks with his large hands. If the circumstances were different, he would smile at the fact Kyoya harbors deep feelings for a girl. A friend of Haruhi's to be more precise.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Wake up! Hey! (Y/N), you have to wake up!" Kyoya panics. Her sleeping face was adorable, but those (E/C) eyes had to be open. When those precious jewels did open up, Kyoya feels a great amount of relief washing over him.

~~~ Flashback Ends ~~~

"Maybe I'm the troublesome one." Kyoya mutters to himself. He looks off to the side. "Even though there is nothing in it for me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 21 20
Reina Aizawa: Sweet, calm, and chill. Got into Ouran Academy by a music scholarship. She's a commoner, and isn't afraid to be herself. When her frien...
194K 5.4K 30
❝𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭❞ the first time they met was years ago, utter...
381K 13.8K 19
Akari Koizumi, a cute but intriguing girl who goes to Ouran Academy, has many people who admire her from afar, but since her attitude seems antisocia...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...