~Loosing Myself.~

By ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... More

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 17~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
deal?
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 16~

8.1K 143 21
By ILoveDance123

~Loosing Myself~ Chapter 16~

I look at my short short shorts in the mirror, my black high heels complementing my fairly tan legs and black lace long sleeved shirt

Justin said he's taking me out, and I have no idea where. He was hesitant to tell me, which bothered me a bit but I decided to let it go.

I apply red lipstick all over my lips, making sure I got the edges, I apply winged eyeliner and coats of mascara, making my eyelashes big and perky.

I hear the doorbell and run downstairs, struggling in my heels. I honestly may as well live on my own, I mean I do more than half the time anyway.

'Hey babe.' Justin says, walking into my house freely.

'Hey, I just wanna grab a water and I'll be out in a minute.'

He nods his head and I walk into the kitchen, getting a bottle from the fridge.

'You look hot.' He smirks, taking my hand in his.

'Thanks.. I guess.' I laugh, following him out to his car.

'So where are we going?' I ask, stepping into his car and buckling my seatbelt.

'Umm.' He hesitates again.

I open the lid of my water taking a sip while rollin my eyes.

'Dont roll you eyes. You know how much I fucking hate that.' Justin snaps, gripping his hands on the steering wheel.

I bite my lip, stopping myself from saying something.

'Whatever you have to say, say it.' He angrily yells, looking at me then back on the road.

'What the hells your problem?!' I bite back.

'I don't have a problem.' He clenches his jaw, leaning over and opening the glove department.

I watch him scrummy through it, finding what he needed. He closes it and I notice a cigarette packet in his hand.

'Your smoking again? Seriously?' I snap, looking back at the packet then to me again.

He pulls one out with his free hand, looking down at the packet then back on the road. He lights it, rolling down the window.

'You know it, babe.' He winks at me, taking a drag of it then inhaling it out the window.

I sigh.

'Your a fucking asshole.' I spat, looking out my own window.

'And your a stubborn bitch, we've already talked about this baby!' He sarcastically replies.

I roll my eyes again, seeing him notice is and clench his fists against the wheel.

'I'll turn this fucking car around and drop you home if you keep this attitude up!' He yells.

I let out a laugh.

'Sorry, dad.'

His jaw clenches yet again, clearly pissed at me as he puts the dead cigarette out the window.

He pulls up in a parking lot, teenagers everywhere. Car boots open with drinks and speakers crashed inside.

'Why the hell did you bring me here?' I spat rudely again.

'Because I wanted too.'

He got out of the car, and I had no choice but to follow after him. He puts his hand on the small of my back I try to pull away but he pulls me into his side.

He walks over to Chaz, Ryan and Nolan who are beside a car filled with beer.

'Hey guys.' Justin smiles, letting go of me and doing the bro hug with them.

'Hey Justin.' They all say hugging back. 'Ashlee.'

I nod, looking around me. Justin pulls me back into him, obviously not liking the way I was acting. But at the moment I honestly don't care.

'Behave.' Justin whispers in my ear before pulling away.

I cross my arms, does he honestly think I'm a object? It's like I'm a dog and he's training me.

I lean over the boys, taking a beer from behind their backs, saluting them and walked away, swaying my hips to the loud music slightly.

I feel their eyes burning holes in my back as I walk over to Jessica and a girl I've never seen before.

'Hi.' I smile, taking a swing from the beer.

'Hi Ashlee, this is my friend Ivy.'

I look at the girl who I now know as Ivy's appearance. Her red/brown eyes complementing her many features. Her eyes which are a turquoise eyes are lined with black, which is a little smudged, I blame the drinking.

'Hi, I'm ashlee.' I smile politely, I shake her hand.

'Nice too meet you.' She nods, taking a drink from her beer bottle.

'JESSICA!' A low, angry voice yelled throughout the parking lot.

I watch Jessica's eyes widen, as she looks at her boyfriend, quickly rushing over them.

~No ones P.O.V~

Ashlee takes another swig from her beer, the substance burning her throat.

She wasn't a release, kind of like Justin did all those months ago.

'So you and Justin huh?' Ivy asks, studying Ashlee's features intently.

Almost like she was taking a mental photograph of her.

Ashlee just nods her head, rolling her eyes slightly.

'Hes being mean to me.' She pouts, taking a drink of her second beer.

Ivy laughs curiously, taking a drink of her own.

'Oh yeah, he did that alot.' She licks her lips, gaining moisture.

Ashlee furrows her eyebrows, confusion washed over her face.

Justin watches them from a far, seeing the confused expression on her face he rushes over, wrapping an arm around his girlfriends waist.

'Hey Ashlee lets dance.' He says, nodding his head over to where other drunk teenagers were, the bass of the car stereos making everyone's adrenaline rush.

'No.' Ashlee replies stubbornly, taking another beer from a packet she found beside her.

Brian holds Jessica's hips tighter than necessary, as if she'd run away. Which she probably would if she wasn't so terrified of being hurt. But she had a plan, and Brian now knew that. She had everything worked out.

Practically sabotaging Ashlee and Justin.

But they knew nothing about it.

Ivy was shy, she didn't take in the world around her and kept to herself. The only person who she was completely comfortable around was Justin, last year at the club.

He took her home and never talked to her again, you know the story. She was envious of Ashlee, she wanted something that was hers. Only hers. Everyone in school knew that, but she was the year below them. Justo didn't even know that.

Justin grips Ashlee's hips in his hands, moving them towards his own. Moving away from Ivy incase she says something to Ashlee that would cause him bother.

'What did she tell you?' Justin whispers in her ear, kissing underneath it very quickly.

'Nothing.' Ashlee truthfully nods. Justin takes a fascination on how short her shorts are.

'Don't lie to me, and pull your goddamn shorts down.' He growls, taking matters into his own hands.

He takes his hands to the bottom hem of Ashlee's shorts, pulling lightly, making her cleavage invisible.

She rolls her eyes, rushing out of his eyes.

'You asshole.' She mummies, taking the drink out of Justin's hand and drinks it. Loving the feeling.

~Ashlee's P.O.V~

He's pissing me off, that's for sure. I look at him, them back at Ivy who has a smirk on her face, enjoying watching us.

'Who the fuck is she?' I ask, slightly slurred.

My back arches a little, as a hiccup escapes my lips.

'No one.' Justin lies.

I raise an eyebrow, and stretch my arms up to fix the top of my shirt, making my shorts rise again.

'Jesus Christ Ashlee.' Justin rolls his eyes, walking over and pulling them down again.

'Dont fucking touch me.' I push him off, throwing my now empty beer can on the floor.

I notice a few eyes on me but I look away, leaving Justin standing there shocked.

I don't care anymore, he thinks he has a hold on me? I'll show him he doesn't.

'Jack!' I yell, almost loosing balance in my heels. I furrow my eyebrows, confusing myself as why he didn't turn around. 'Zack! I mean zack!'

A giggle escapes my red lips, as his attention turns to me. He waves, furrowing his own eyebrows.

I pout my lips, waving him over.

'What?' He asks, seeming annoyed at me.

Next thing I know, Justin's at my side, pulling my into him.

'Ashlee your getting on my last never. I came to have fun, not fucking babysit you.' He snaps in my ear, tightening his grip around my waist.

'Go smoke weed again.' I snap back, leaving him and Zack there.

I hate everyone.

I walk over to an open car boot, leaning over to take a beer again, earning a few wolf whistles.

'Piss off.' I growl, feeling slightly disrespected.

'Whats your problem Shawty?' A boy says, standing up and pulling my hips.

'I have a boyfriend.' I turn my head, getting my lips as far away from his.

'Oh yeah, your Biebers girl right?'

'Yeah she is, so back off McTemple.' Justin's husky voice eers through my ears.

The guys hand instantly leaves my hips, his hand going up in surrender.

'Didnt know man.' He shrugs, walking back to his boys at the car.

'Ashlee come on, we're going home.' Justin says, licking his lips.

I roll my eyes, letting his hand link with mine. I huff, passing Ivy and Jessica, giving them a slight wave.

~Ashlee's House/ same P.O.V~

Before I could even proceed what

was happening, Justin pushed me against the wall. Eyeing down on me.

'Loose your attitude Ashlee.' He spat, glaring at me which I return.

He's not stronger than me, and I refuse to let him think so.

'You think you can just show me up?' He yells again, looking me dead in the eye.

'I didn't.' I snap back, struggling in his grasp.

'What the hell was that with Tom McTemple.'

'What the hell was that with Ivy Marshall.' I mimic back, looking him sternly in the eye.

'I fucked her.' He licks his lips, gripping his hands around my wrist again.

Hurt washes over me, making me instantly sober up.

'When?' I ask, my voice cracking.

He was so stern about it, inconsiderate.

'Last year.'

Relief waves through my mixed emotions. That's why she was being a bitch to me.

'Im sorry.' I croak, fixing my eyes to his.

'Nothing happened?' He cocks an eyebrow.

'No, nothing at all.' I admit.

He nods his head, letting go of my wrists and pulling me into his arms, kissing my forehead

'Im so sorry baby.' He mumbles.

Our relationship is different, it's angry. But we need each other. Maybe that's what matters. But we're so dysfunctional. And I didn't like the look ivy gave me, at all.

~writers note please read~

So sorry this was late, but like I said a very close person to me died, who meant the absolute world to me.

So I have a few things I'd like to say.

1) I miss your guys comments :( why did you stop? I loved reading them.

2) the last chapter of coming back home is coming soon.

3) I'm starting a new fan fiction in a couple weeks. Who will read?

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 11.5K 70
two teenagers bond over their love for marvel movies, what happens when they both get cast in the same movie?
703K 43K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6.2K 317 38
extended summary inside! in which joshua is finally free, and very much in love with his best friend and lover, mika medraño disclaimer: this book i...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...