Boy Next Door (Diggy)

By tianacreativ3

It's the last day before spring vacation. For Unique 17, she has to move again. Her and her mother move to a... More

Boy Next Door (Diggy Fanfic)
Prologue
Leaving Again?
Boy Next Door
Body Party
No More Lies
Real Feelings
Drama Never Gone
Betrayal
Wildin Out
Birthday Surprises
Birthday Party
Having Fun?
Girl Fight
The Date
Coming Back
Hatin On Me
Homecoming News
Final Farewell

Friends Or Betrayal

1.7K 36 10
By tianacreativ3

The Next Morning

~Unique~

Waking up the next morning was not good for me. Today I was starting high school all over again. It was my senior year and I wasn’t about to start over again if we move. I made myself get out of bed and took a quick shower. Since I changed my hair color; I wanted to see if Diggy would notice me. So I wore my hair out. I wore my ripped black leggings, a white strap shirt, jean jacket, and a pair of black converse. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

After getting ready, I hurried downstairs and saw mom. She was in the kitchen cooking and I don’t know why. I wasn’t going to eat anyways, cause I had to hurry and get to school. I put my bag on my shoulders and headed out the door. I started walking down a couple of blocks until I saw a lot of kids walking into a school.  That’s how I knew it was a school.

I entered the building and started looking for the principal’s office or something. Then I found the main office. The secretary looked up and saw me. She knew I was a new student and immediately pointed to the principal’s office. I knocked on the door nervously.

“Come in.” The principal said. “What do you want?”

“I’m Unique Rodriguez, the new student.” I said.

“Oh that’s right. Okay here’s your locker combination and your schedule for the year.” The principal handed me two pieces of paper.

“Thanks.” I said walking out the door.

“Oh Miss Rodriguez.” The principal said.

“Yea.” I said.

“Welcome to San Diego High.” The principal said

“Thank you.” I said.

I walked out the main office and was in the hallway. I found my locker and put my bag in there. I grabbed my notebook and pen; then closed my locker shut. As I turned around; I bumped into someone. Both of our books fell on the floor.

“Oops, I am so sorry.” I said.

“No it was my fault, I should’ve looked where I was going.” The guy said.

We both looked at each and come to find out it was Diggy. I was shocked as he was. I didn’t know that he came to this school. Well-being that it’s closer; why wouldn’t he?

“Unique?” Diggy said.

“Diggy?” I said.

“Wow, look at you. You’re a blonde.” Diggy said.

“Yea I know.” I said.

“It’s looks great.” Diggy said.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Look Unique we need to talk.” Diggy said.

“About what?” I asked.

“I haven’t been truthfully with you.” Diggy said.

“What are you talking about?” I asked confused.

“I have a…………” Diggy was interrupted.

Before Diggy could say anything else, a girl came up to him and gave him a kiss right in front of me. She pulled away and looked straight at me.

“Who the fuck is this bitch?” the girl said.

“Excuse me who the fuck are you talking too?” I said.

“Rose calm down. She’s my friend.” Diggy said.

“She better be.” Rose said walking away.

“Diggy who the hell was that?” I said.

“That’s Rose………… my girlfriend.” Diggy said.

“What the fuck?” I said.

“Look I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before it’s just…………” Diggy was interrupted.

By then I walked away from him. I couldn’t believe that he had a girlfriend and didn’t tell me. I feel like a big slut right now. I’m disgusted with myself. My first class for the day was English. I walked there and found my seat. I saw next to a girl who was wearing shorts, a tank top, converse, and ray bans. Her hair was in a nice bun.

“Hi, I’m Maria.” Maria said.

“Hi, I’m Unique.” I said.

“You’re new here right?” Maria asked.

“Yea, my mom and I just moved here Friday.” I said.

“That’s cool.” Maria said.

I couldn’t say anything else cause the teacher came in the room His name is Mr. L. His last name is unpronounceable. So we just call him Mr. L for short. He assigned us to write a poem and that was it. I was thinking of a title so that way I could just write. Then I just wrote my poem down:

You were my everything

You said life was me and you

Til I turned around and saw you

With that other bitch

Why did you do this to me?

I was your bow and you were my arrow

Flying sky high together

My love was yours

You love was mine

Every touch and kiss momentum

You cut my heart deep

Leaving a scar across the chest

You told me I was everything

Foolish of me to believe you

Not caring

Leaving me in the dust

This love was unbreakable

The bond was strong

Every word; believed

Every secret; told

I believed it

I was a part of your play

Cutting me deep

I was a part of you player’s game

                              ~Player’s Game By: crazy4fashion4

After writing my poem down class was automatically over. My next class was science was next. Maria and I talked as we headed to science. It was good to know that I made a friend on the first day of school. I felt comfortable now that I’ve met someone. As soon as I entered the science class; I saw the people hated the most right now: Rose and Diggy. They both stared at me when I entered the room. The expression on Diggy’s face changed when I rolled my eyes at him. I sat next to Maria and the teacher; Ms. Williams began to teach.

“Welcome back class from spring vacation. I hear that we have a new student here. I’m guessing her name is Unique.” Ms. Williams said.

“Boo!” Rose said.

“Whatever.” I said.

“Don’t be mad honey.” Rose said.

“I’m not mad. I’m just glad I ain’t you.” I said.

“What’s that shit supposed to mean?” Rose asked.

“Rose, come on. Everyone knows that you’re the biggest slut in this school. I don’t even have to know how many guys you’ve dated in the past.” I said.

“Excuse me?” Rose said.

“You heard me. You are an S L U T!” I said spelling it out.

“Oh hell no, you gonna take that shit back.” Rose said getting angry.

“Make me bitch!” I yelled.

“Ladies calm down and sit the fuck down! I don’t have time for this.” Ms. Williams said.

“Sorry Ms. Williams it’s not my fault that your student is a slut.” I said.

“Whatever bitch!” Rose said.

After the argument in front of the whole class; I finally calmed down. Then Ms. Williams started to teach class. For the most part, I paid attention; but I did glance over at Diggy. Rose spotted me and showed no remorse. So she kissed Diggy right then and there. I could believe what she did. After that, I continued to pay attention in class. When the bell rung, I was one of the first people heading out the door. I headed to the bathroom and teared up a little.

After a while, I pulled myself together and came out the bathroom. I caught up with Maria as we went to our next 5 classes. I was dying in those classes literally. But I made it through. I went to my locker after I got out of biology. I closed the door and Maria was there.

“Oh shit!” I yelled.

“Sorry.” Maria said.

“Maria, what are you doing scaring me?” I asked.

“I wanted to see if you wanted to get some lunch together.” Maria said.

“Sure why not? I don’t have anything else better to do.” I said.

“Cool let’s go.” Maria said.

Maria and I left the school building and we went to the nearest pizzeria. We ordered a small pepperoni pizza. It was nice to get to know Maria. I knew that we would be friends til the end. After eating out food, we went back to school and went to our last class which was gym.

In gym, we played kickball. I kicked every ball that came my way and I did a homerun each time. I wasn’t a big of an athlete but I did have the type of body. After showering and putting back on my clothes; I went to my locker to get my bag and left the building. I didn’t want to take the risk of being spotted by Diggy.

I wasn’t really happy with him right now. He didn’t tell me that he had a girlfriend. He lied to me about everything. I don’t know if I can trust him anymore. On top of that, he kissed me at the party we went to last night. What the hell am I supposed to do?

After a long day, I finally reached home. Mom was sitting there waiting for me. I knew she wanted to know how my day was, but I didn’t want to say anything. I was crying on my way home anyways, so I continued to cry as I went upstairs and slammed my door shut. I turned on my IHome and R.I.P by Rita Ora and Tinie Tempah came on. Then that song inspired me to write another poem about what happened today:

Not everyone’s trustworthy in the world

Lots of backstabbers and liars

Never again will I be nice

Won’t let anyone bring me down

Tearing my confidence down

Won’t understand the people these days

At the end of the day

Dusting myself off

Living my life

No matter what happens

Cause the shit said ain’t true

It’s okay to have haters

Knowing you’re doing the job right

Knowing you’re being you

Every day and night

Never again…………

Will I be taken advantage of

Tired of all these fake ass bitches

Backstabbing me with lies and deceit

Never again…………

                        ~Never Again By: crazy4fashion4

After writing down the poem, I kind of felt better. I had the courage to go downstairs and tell mom what happened. She looked up at me and saw me. I think she was surprised because usually I would be locked in my room for 2-3 hours straight.

“Hey mom.” I said.

“Hey sweetie. How was school?” Mom asked.

“It was a crazy and hectic day.” I said.

“Why? What happened?” Mom asked.

“You know Diggy, Mrs. Simmons son. Last night, we went to a party and we were dancing and stuff. Out on the dance floor, we kissed each other.” I said.

“So what’s the problem?” Mom said wondering.

“Today, I went to school and come to find out that he has a girlfriend named Rose. He tried to explain but I ignored him. She and I had an argument in science class. Plus, to make me jealous she kissed him in front of me.” I said.

“Wow, that’s one hectic day you had.” Mom said.

“You have no idea.” I said.

“Well what do you want for dinner?” Mom asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“How about garlic shrimp, rice, and beans.” Mom suggested.

“That’s sound good.” I said walking away.

I went back upstairs to my room. I put on a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun. Afterwards, I came downstairs to get my plate and went back upstairs. As I was eating my food upstairs; I heard the doorbell ranged. Mom answered it.

“Hi Diggy.” Mom said.

“Can I talk to Unique?” Diggy said.

“I don’t know, she might be asleep. Let me check.” Mom said closing the door.

Mom came upstairs to my room and wanted me to confront him. I didn’t want to cause he’s nothing but a big jackass. So mom came back downstairs and told him that I was sleep. Then Mom closed the door and Diggy left.

~Diggy~

Unique is avoiding me as I suspected. Her mom told me that she’s sleeping but obviously she’s not. I understand why she wouldn’t want to see me. I’m a big ass liar. I went back home and Ty was there waiting.

“So how did it go?” Ty asked.

“Bruh, she hates me.” I said.

“Did she talk to you?” Ty asked.

“Nah, her mom told me that she was sleeping. I knew that was a lie.” I said.

“Damn. What are you going to do?” Ty asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“All I gotta say is that you fucked up bad.” Ty said.

“I know.” I said.

Ty gave me a dab and left the house. I took a shower put on a tank top and shorts and fell asleep. I just had to figure out what to say to Unique and where we stand in terms of friendship. I just want my friend back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 730 13
This is currently get its first round (perhaps its only round) of editing! [COMPLETED] {There isn't anything rated r wattpad, what are you talking ab...
197K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...
8.3K 396 61
Meet Chanel - She Has Had A Hard Life, But Despite That She Is Determined To Make Something Of Herself & Prove Everyone Who Doubted Her Wrong. Finis...
769K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...