Boy Next Door (Diggy)

Door tianacreativ3

It's the last day before spring vacation. For Unique 17, she has to move again. Her and her mother move to a... Meer

Boy Next Door (Diggy Fanfic)
Prologue
Leaving Again?
Body Party
Friends Or Betrayal
No More Lies
Real Feelings
Drama Never Gone
Betrayal
Wildin Out
Birthday Surprises
Birthday Party
Having Fun?
Girl Fight
The Date
Coming Back
Hatin On Me
Homecoming News
Final Farewell

Boy Next Door

2K 36 17
Door tianacreativ3

The Next Morning

~Unique~

Waking up the next morning had me feeling weird and strange. It was my first day of waking up in the new house and I had to admit it was pretty cool. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed water all over my face to wake myself up. Then I went downstairs and saw mom unpacking the kitchen utensils and started cooking.

“Morning mom.” I said tiredly.

“Good morning honey.” Mom said.

“This is house is great.” I said.

“I know and that’s even the best part.” Mom said.

“It’s not?” I asked.

“In the back there’s a pool and hot tub.” Mom said.

“Oh my gosh really?” I said.

“But you’ll after go later. Are you hungry?” Mom asked.

“Am I?” I said.

Mom cooked Belgium waffles and turkey bacon. She even made her fresh, homemade orange juice. I ate and I felt so stuffed. I went back upstairs and took a shower. Then I wore my black tank top, studded vintage shorts, and kawaii bear sneakers. I pinned my hair up in a nice bun. I rushed downstairs and walked past Mom. I would have gotten away with it; but mom suddenly stopped me.

“Hold on missy.” Mom said.

“What is it now?” I said turning around.

“We have to go across the street to meet the new neighbors.” Mom said.

“What why?” I said. “I hardly know them people. Why should I give a rat’s ass?”

“You’re going and that’s final; no ifs, ands, or buts.” Mom said.

“Fine.”  I said.

“Thank you for your cooperation.” Mom said.

“You’re welcome.” I said.

“We’re going now!” Mom said.

“Okay!” I said.

Mom and I walked out the house. Then we went across the street to go meet our neighbors. I really wasn’t ready for this shit. I hated meeting people I don’t really know. It feels strange and weird.

~Diggy~

I was in my room with my brother from another mother: Ty. We were in my room playing Call of Duty: Black Ops. Well, I was playing; he however was on my laptop watching vids of girls twerking, yiking, and other shit. Ty was a horny motherfucker; but he was bro though. I stopped doing that a long time ago. Say about freshman year of high school. I’m a senior now and I feel great. I have a girlfriend and her name is Rosa Guzman. I’ve known her since 3rd grade; but I always saw her as a huge slut.

Then came high school. I was mature and went puberty; then I started getting feelings for her. I went up to her to tell her how I felt. She listened and we went out ever since. Rosa was the only girl for me. She never doubted me and always listened to me. Rosa also had the best advice whenever I needed it.

I heard the door open downstairs and I knew something was going on. But I didn’t bother to make a move. Cause really I didn’t care what the hell was going on. It was irrelevant and I didn’t need to know.

“Bruh, who’s your mom talking to downstairs?” Ty asked.

“I don’t know.” I said sounding careless.

“Want to go check it out?” Ty asked.

“Whoever it is it’s probably for mom anyways.” I said.

“You probably right. Besides who said that there was any cute girl downstairs?” Ty said.

“Yea whatever man.” I said laughing.

~Unique~

Mom and I were meeting the new neighbor. They were talking about everything you could possibly think of. From fashion to politics and I was getting bored. I guess Mrs. Simmons could tell cause she saw the expression on my face.

“Unique, if you’re getting bored of our conversation; then you can go meet my son.” Mrs. Simmons said.

“Are you sure it’s okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yea it’s okay. It’s upstairs, down the hall, last door on you left.” Mrs. Simmons said.

“Go ahead honey. If you need anything just come back downstairs.” Mom said.

“Okay I will. Thanks.” I said getting up from my seat.

I walked up the stairs slowly and ended straight in the hall. Slowly and creepily, I started walking down the hall. Then I came upon the door that Mrs. Simmons told me about. I knocked on the door and no answer. Second knock no answer. Third knock no answer. This was going to be my last time knocking on the door. I knocked on the door again and some guy answered it.

“Well, hello beautiful.” The guys said.

“Hi I came here to meet Mrs. Simmons son.” I said.

“He’s not here at the moment. But what can Ty do for you?” Ty said.

“Nothing if you keep speaking to me like you are a fucking creep.” I said walking in the room.

“Oh okay that’s how you feel shawty.” Ty said.

“Whatever.” I said.

Then I heard the door opened and that was probably Mrs. Simmons son. I got to say that nigga look sexy as hell. His face was so attractive and I didn’t know what to say. But I knew that I had to keep my calm and act like I didn’t notice.

~Diggy~

I walked back in my room and saw Ty with some chick. I didn’t know who that bitch was but I had to be honest; she looked sexy as a motherfucker. But I remembered that I had a girlfriend and snapped out of my thoughts.

“Who the hell is this?” I said pointing.

“This is………” Ty started out.

“I’m Unique.” Unique said.

“Well hi. What are you doing here?” I said.

“Your mom wanted me to meet you. My mom and I just moved across the street from you.” Unique said.

“So what!?! You act like I give a shit about you and your family.” I said rudely.

“What the fuck is your problem?” Unique said.

“Look chick, I don’t even know who you are. And why should I give a shit about what kind of person you are? So could you please get out of my room?” I said pointing to the door.

“You know what fuck you and fuck you’re boyish ass life.” Unique said leaving slamming the door behind her.

After that, I didn’t care about anything else but my personal life. Ty looked at me with the strangest look. I never seen that look before and it was creepy.

“What?” I asked.

“Dude, that was not cool.” Ty said.

“Bruh, I hardly know that bitch and………” I was interrupted.

“Why she gotta be a bitch because she wants to get to know you?” Ty said.

“Bruh, you sound like a chick.” I said.

“Whatever.” I said going back to playing Black Ops.

Ty got off my bed and left the house. I didn’t care about anything anymore. I hate when people come to me and want to get to know me. Sometimes I think that when people get to know me; all they want to do is to take advantage of me.

Afterwards, Mom came upstairs and entered my room without knocking. I looked at her and ignored. I didn’t care what she was going to say.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Mom said.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Why would you disrespect Unique like that?” Mom said.

“Cause I don’t know her.” I said.

“It doesn’t matter if you know her or not; just be nice.” Mom said.

“Okay and……” I said.

“Now you will go over there and apologize to her.” Mom said.

“I don’t want too.” I said.

“Go over there now!” Mom demanded.

“What if she doesn’t accept it?” I said.

“I wouldn’t blame her if she did.” Mom said.

I paused the game and went downstairs. I went outside to cross the street. It was bad enough I had to apologize but what if she doesn’t accept it. I’ll feel like a big jackass and a jerk. I knocked on the door and Unique’s mom answered the door.

“Yes.” Unique’s mom said.

“Hi can I talk to Unique?” I asked.

“Sure hold on.” Unique’s mom said.

~Unique~

Mom came upstairs to get me. I was too busy crying and listening to music. Mom knocked on the door and opened the door. She came next to me and rubbed my back. She always did that when I was sad or whenever something bad happens.

“Honey, are you okay?” Mom said.

“Yea I’m fine. It’s that that bastard!” I yelled.

“Who?” Mom asked.

“Diggy! He’s such a jerk; you know he yelled at me for wanting me to meet him. I was just being polite.” I said.

“Speaking of Diggy, he’s downstairs waiting for you.” Mom said.

“What!?!” I said.

“He wants to talk to you.” Mom said.

“Well I don’t want to talk to him.” I said folding my arms.

“Stop being so stubborn and got talk to him. He probably wants to apologize for what he said.” Mom said.

“I guess you’re right.” I said.

“Ain’t I always?” Mom said.

I got off my bed and headed downstairs. I walked down the stairs slowly nervously. Once I reached the door I took deep breaths and opened the door. There standing was Diggy. He was surprised to see me even want to come and talk to him.

“Unique?” Diggy said.

“Hi.” I said politely.

“Can I talk to you out here?” Diggy asked.

“Sure why not?” I said closing the door.

Diggy and I sat on my front porch. It was an awkward silence between us for about a couple of seconds. Then Diggy turned to me and looked at me.

“Look what happened earlier…” Diggy started out.

“Whatever you have to say is not relevant to me anymore.” I said.

“You must be pretty mad at me then.” Diggy said.

“No you think?” I said being sarcastic.

“Okay, okay I deserve that. I just came over to say I’m sorry.” Diggy said.

“Is that it?” I said.

“Yea pretty much.” Diggy said.

“Well here’s how I see it. You are nothing but a jackass who thinks that you can treat a girl like me any kind of way. But I’m not that kind of girl; so I’ll accept your apology but only because I’m a real bitch.” I said getting up.

I started walking away from Diggy. I opened the door until a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around and it was Diggy. I snatched my arm away from him.

“Please don’t be mad at me.” Diggy said begging.

“I’m not mad……… I’m pissed the hell off.” I said.

“Look I said I was sorry. I just don’t like when people want to meet me.” Diggy said.

“Why not?” I asked.

“It just that people always take advantage of me and think I won’t do anything.” Diggy said.

“If you told me that shit earlier. Before, I thought that you didn’t like me.” I said.

“I do like you.” Diggy said.

“Good to know.” I said.

We stood there in a quick silence. Then we decided that it was getting late and it was time for us to go. I went back in the house and took a quick shower. I put on a pair of sweats and a tank top and fell right to sleep.

~Diggy~

I was surprised that Unique accepted my apology. I think Unique is a nice person and she is pretty. Nah, she is so fucking sexy from her body shape to her smile. I think I’m falling in love with her, but I have to keep it a secret. I don’t want anyone to find out my true feelings that I have for Unique especially not Rose.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
1.3K 81 39
Unique Williams, the lady herself. She was known in Atlanta as the tough girl before moving away. Now she's back, on the run may I add. Away from a a...
54.2K 829 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
155K 4.1K 28
I pulled away breathless. He rested his forehead against mine. "What just happened?" "That's a good answer sweet cheeks" "Whatever it was I liked...