The S.T.F. Files, Book 4: DIA...

By HalfmetalAlchemist

***EDITING IN PROGRESS WATCH YOUR STEP*** The past of the STF is revieled: the DIATON. Made up of the same 18... More

The S.T.F. Files Book 4: DIATON
To The Testing Site!
Secret Meetings
Under the Same Moon
The Girl with the Waffles
At Wit's End
Mission: Failing
Just Put In Some Common Sense
The Psyco, The Moron, and Cleo
The Kiss, The Memory
It's Like One of those TV Shows...
Three Legged Race
For Dimitrius
Confinement
Who's Eclaire?
Brains Over Brawns
Aly
The Claim Game
The Night Before This...
Told
Dorm Wars - Part I
Dorm Wars - Part 2 (Broken 12)
Hellmaster the secret hero
Losing It and Other Things...
Nada Takes the Stand
A Big Day
Tension
In Denile
Someone's Watching Over Me
The Beginning
The Moon
CELEBRATION
Crutches
Kiss and Tell?
Digging a Hole to China
Back To Before
Ah... The Stripper Days..
March's Dilemma and Riza's Ex-Husband?
Flicker of Hope
I'll Fix You
(I'm) Okay
Group One
Notes, Scars, and Words
Addition and the Great Escape
Family
Starting
You Promised Me
Blood Transfer
Loosing
Epilogue
It's Not Me
S.T.F. Wedding Part I
S.T.F. Wedding Part II - The Grand Finale
Thank You!

Changing Tides

42 1 0
By HalfmetalAlchemist

Alagretto

The light flash blinded us. Were they gonna be okay? Why did Riza go...I shouldn't've let her.  

My right leg I declared broken now. It hurt so bad. They sat Nada down next to me, as well as Alicia. They both were pretty bad too.  

I extended my fist to bro-fist Nada, "to us and our madiens who threw us in then barely kept us alive," I smile behind my bloody face.  

Nada laughed and bro-fisted me back, "in all of hell I never thought the madiens were to throw us around in the battle." 

Alicia looked to Nada and pouted, "If I wasn't there to get Hellmaster you'd've been dead." 

I nod, spiting out blood that must've seaped into my mouth, "that's what barely kept alive by a madien means." 

It's a sad day when Hell and Nature get along fine. Then they both must be on the right side of the fight and know and truely believe what's right. And when time also exists here. Then this really must be the real place and the right choice.  

Everyone else by now had joined up with us. We were one big group now.  

All but Riza and Dimitri.  

Damien stated the obvious once everyone else was determined not killed and saved by their lovers. "So, do we just sit here and wait?" 

Aly got up and walked a few feet ahead of us and looked at the fullmoon that hung overhead in the sky. She fell to her knees, crying. We couldn't make out anything she said until she screamed. It was then we realized, she loved Dimitri all along no matter what happened. Her scream was of a lover, one who loved someone entierly although they didn't admit it all the time. One who truely loved the other. Aly looked up at the moon and screamed, "DIMITRI!!!"

Gaea

"DIMITRI!!!" 

Dimitrius sat up and looked at the other two. "My name is Dimitrius, not Dimitri." 

"I said Dimtrius. Maybe if you didn't oversleep I wouldn't have to scream at you." I spoke. Being the only girl in the Earth Elements and having to share a dorm with these freaks? There would be no way I'd not be head element and win this. Dimitrius overselpt every day saying random names aloud from a past life or something. And Kronos, well...who cares about him. He seems a bit off his rocker anyway.  

"What was the amazing Dimitrius of who-knows-what dream of this time?" Kronos came into Dimitri's room. "Was it Aly, your loving Allison that you keep dreaming about? The only girl to love you? Or was it Cleo, the 'princess'?" 

"Shut up. Don't you two have better things to do? Mess up someone else's life for once?" Dimitrius rubbed his triods.  

I shake my head, "We've only been here for two weeks! Our first test to find out who's the lead element for this week is in two hours." 

Dimitrius sighed, "Don't you have dreams? Kronos, tell me you never drempt of Katelynn" 

Kronos tilted his head, "Katelynn... who is she? Wait..." Kronos thought. "Kate... Yeah. I did dream of her once or twice. But so? Wait-how do you know this?" 

Dimitrius looked to me now, "Kira. You know a Kira really well. Your task was to eliminate her but you just couldn't do so. Your twin brothers both fell for her and her sister Keera. Samantha, who was my step-sister, and not related to you at all, loved the other triplit Kiran." 

"Um, one, I'm a girl, and this Kira person only appeared in my dreams once I got here. And two, what kind of medication are you on? Loony pills? How can you see into my dreams?" 

Dimitrius looks away, "W e best get prepared for the test. I wouldn't want some bozo getting the lead element and not deserving it."

Theresa

"'Ey, girly? What are you doing here?" A boy with long dark jet-black hair asked, "I thought only guys could play with fire. Simon! We'll easily be in the top two. Come look at our third opponent!" 

Simon came over and stared all five and a half feet of me down. Both him and the other guy were taller than me. Intimadating at the least. "Where is he? All I see is this girl wearing the fire dorm uniform for the test-wait she's it!? She's the one Blade?" 

I drop my duffle bag and suitcase to slap each one across the face, "leave me alone! I just got here!" 

Blade looks at me in the eye amd snarles, "you're two weeks late." 

"I was in a mental-place because of a dream. When I came here for the first time I kept screaming musical terms although I had no clue why or never even played an insturment or heard them before. Excuse me for being late lord of the toliet scum" I was up on my tippy-toes in Blade's face. He did not appriciate that much.  

Simon backed up, "um... Can't we all just be friends... I don't want someone taking someone's head off while I'm sleeping" 

"Oh cut it out shwiney lover. We all know this guy'll never be half as smart as we are. He's just another ass doing work for Hellmaster" I smirk still in Blades face.  

Simon questions himself, "shwiney... Where did I hear that before... Wait, use right grammer! It's shiny! Geeze where did you come from?" 

"I don't bow for anyone. Everyone bows for me!" Blade spat back in my face.  

I just laughed, "then why do you fight me at your level?" 

"You are the person I hate the most. Got that?" 

I laughed. These guys'd be a piece of cake.

Isabella

I sat up in my bed, "ugh, my head." I wouldn't be able to concentrate today if I had this bad of a headache.  

I search for my migrain soothers but can't seem to find them anywhere. I check the trash. I ran out yesterday.  

Everything I saw that was metal, glass, jewls, spoons, mirrors-it all started to light up when I looked at it. Too many lights caused too many headaches.  

"Hey Mel can you get me some water?" I shouted.  

Mel sat up in his bed. He pushed his messy fluffy white hair out of the way too see me. "What did you need Izzy?" His eyes were a light blue. Shuch good contrast to the hair.  

"I need some water please. Where's Em?" I layed back down. The room felt like it was spinning.  

Mel shook his hair so it got out of his face, "She's still sleeping in my room" 

I sighed, closing my eyes. I had the top bunk, Mel now occupied the bottom bunk, "remind me, why are you sharing a room with me and Em gets a room to herself?" 

"Because Em kept you up all night for three days in a row last week so we agreed that she'd get my room and I'll stay in here since you didn't want that room." Mel yawned and streched, "you didn't want that room because the morning sun comes in bright and early. So we agreed that I'd come in here and swap with Em." 

I yawn too, "yet Emily is the only one to get sleep right now." 

"Well if you need anything at all, just say something. I'm going to the store tonight. I need some curtains for the windows here and we need some better pots and pans for the kitchen." Small three-bedroom apartment-like house in the facility we had. We were in the dorm section. We had a big backyard, and the third bedroom became a storeroom and office. Mel was a great cook and had many files on foods he wanted to try to make. 

However, Mel couldn't do other things to save his life.  

"Yeah. Something for migranes would be nice. It's gotta be strong."

Wisteria

There's no light in this house. We have thick curtains to block out all the sun.

Unless you open them that is.

"RISE AND SHINE POOP HEADS! WE HAVE OUR TESTS TODAY!!!!" I fling open all the curtains and let the morning sun into the room. It was about eight so it was nice and bright.

"AAAAH! IT BURNS!!!!" Jet screamed. He covered himself up with his think blankets and sheets

Nevermore still slept as if nothing happened. She appeared to be having a good, sweet dream. As if everything was fine.

Nevermore was strange. She had white hair with a light hint of lavender in it, and bright lime green eyes--almost a neon color. She always wore dark purple frilly dresses with a light lavender bow. A strange child at the least.

And I knew she was an insomniac, so how was she sleeping--and dreaming for that matter?

"Go away! Wisteria!"

I giggled. Jet wasn't happy.

Nevermore stirred, "What's going on? I was having a pleasant dream about the future. It seems my darkest powers have came in. Jet, Wisteria...why are you in my room?" She still had her eyes closed as she sat up. She sighed, "and why are the curtains open?"

Nevermore was strange. She didn't have to see to know we were here.

"I was trying to sleep because Wisteria kept opening every curtain in the house!" Jet complained.

"I can feel darkness. Jet, how do you like the name Nada?" Nevermore asked. She still didn't open her eyes, "and Wisteria, how about Nadie?"

Jet laughed, "are you going crazy?! When did you learn Spanish?"

Nevermore countered, "When did you learn Spanish?"

And then we got into a brawl. Like a bunch of brothers.

Helena

"Look out below!!!!" I shouted. I jumped off the roof into a perfect dive into the pool. We had the water dorm. Which well, we mainly had fun in the pool since it was hot outside. Even if it was early in the morning.

Rosaline pushed her wet hair out of her face, "watch where you dive!"

I whine, "aww but that's not fun..."

"Hey, I'm trying to contact my brother, can you two knock it off?!" Alexander snapped.

Alexander and his brother were really close. And they always tried to contact each other. I don't know if something was going on there, but I'm guessing it's something only a twin knows. And I'm most certainly NOT a twin so I wouldn't know.

"Hey, Rosaline" I wisphered.

"What Helena?" She asked.

"Let's soak Alexander!"

"Operation start!"

The two of us snuck up behind Alexander and tossed him in the pool. He looked at us as if we just didn't do what we did. But we were just trying to do something fun. He was always so serious.

"We're not crazy, but we're your new 'sisters' so you better get used to us." I state.

Lu

I never thought wind was a guys thing. Yet it was me with two guys. Olivander, who had an extreamly long name like a cold long winter's breeze, and Cole, who was strange. And pretty nifty and awesome.

Cole looks up from where he was reading the newspaper, "Olivander, what are you doing? Normal people don't sit on fences like that for hours and hours on end."

"Well you're reading the newspaper. Not many teenagers do that."

Cole rolled his eyes, "There's nothing better to do anyway. And what are you doing? Playing on your Gameboy Lu? Nobody does that anymore. And certainly not girls."

So we were a little bit old-fashioned. So what?

"Olivander you should get down from there. We don't want you to get hurt." I state.

"How would you know? Are you a triplet?" He shouted back at us.

We both looked at him, "Um...you're a twin, not a triplet...where did you get that one from?"

He looks out at the distance, "hmmm. I swear I was a triplet in love with twins...but that doesn't make sense. I don't have mid-length caramel coloured hair and I'm not a girl..."

I laugh, "So it looks like I may not be the only one here...tell that to your brother that you're so fond of"

"Shut up!" Olivander jumped off the fence and stormed to us. I stopped playing my game and ran. Cole did as well. Just another day in the Wind house. If only testing went this well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...
16 0 6
{ON-GOING} In a modern society. 6 abnormal young teenagers all from different parts of the world, are unexpectedly united together by 6 different eme...
664 52 25
4 friends suddenly end up in their town without people. It feels as if everyone else has disappeared but have they? These friends discover things tha...