City Lights \ Derek Hale

By aIive_

"I'm sexy and you're not." "Did your mom tell you that?" "Shut up Hale." - Troublesome Shay Finstock moves t... More

City Lights \ Derek Hale
Prologue- Living with Coach
Chapter 1- Bitches be Like Rawr
Chapter 2- Gummy Gummy Gummy Bears
Chapter 3- Hella Fine
Chapter 4- Kurt Cobain? Nah, man, Kurt Finstock.
Chapter 5- Danny Boy, Hiya.
Chapter 6- JESUS CHRIST KURT
Chapter 7- But I Wuv Peter's Shirt
Chapter 8- Fine.
Chapter 9- Imaginary Detective Friends
Chapter 10- Werewolf Rescue Team
Chapter 11- Perfect Tragedy.
Chapter 12- Bruuuuuuh
Chapter 13- Answer
Chapter 14- Teenager.
Chpater 15- Take It Back.
Chapter 16- Take Away For Sadness.
Chapter 17- City Lights
Chapter 18- Come Back To Me, Love
Chapter 19- It's Okay
Chapter 20- Zombies Melt in Water
Chapter 21- Noses vs. Shay: 0:2
Chapter 22- Crazy Puppy
Chapter 23- Wisdom Tooth
Chapter 24- Baby in Two Months
Chapter 25- It's Okay Again
Chapter 26- It's Perfect
Chapter 27- First Love
Epilogue: Feels Like Home
REWRITE

After

6.4K 77 31
By aIive_

Hullo everybody.

So I feel like we need to go over a few stuff.

Let's start with the end and then get to the other stuff though.

The epilogue happens at a hospital, the one that her and Dylan were taken to after the accident. Despite the fact Shay loved Beacon Hills, her real heaven is dying with Dylan, is one without struggling to breath without him.

The city she sees is Beacon Hills and she can't remember it is Beacon Hills, which is why she cries. 

1. Shay took Bobby's car and left, the reason she doesn't feel bad for doing so is because Dylan is on the deadpool, and since she is the one who killed him both times, the money goes to her. But she's dead, so to Bobby it is.

DON'T WORRY GUYS, BOBBY STILL HAS MONEY AND A CAR.

2. Stiles was in fact her best friend. He may have had Scott, but he and Shay had a special bond that didn't get enough screen time, I guess. Shay feels for him like she's never felt for any of her friends, and she deeply cares for him.

That's why I made it so her last conversation is with him.

3. She didn't get any closure with Derek. I am well aware of that. Somewhere in her, she realized Derek found someone to care for and realized it's not fair how she loves him half- heartedly.

Also, like that book in The Fault In Our Stars ended, like BAM, this kind of did too and honestly if I'd insert a byebyebye scene with Derek it woulda taken me 3 more months to finish this idk I suck.

So the best u get is Shay acting like a lunatic and ignoring Derek yay

I wonder how he reacted when he found out she died, dontchu? ha, kidding. I know, you shall never.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

The most important thing I wanted to talk about is the end of the story. Yes, I kind of rushed it out, and honestly, there was meant to be at least one more chapter, but I think I am sort of... okay with the end.

Anyway, I can't believe it finally ended. I've been struggling with the end for the longest time. The first half of chapter 27 has been laying in my drafts for maybe 5 months.

I hope you didn't loathe the end. Bye x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.3K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
152K 2.7K 44
"Not all monsters do monstrous things" Daisy Mccall sister to Scott Mccall, has finally grasped the world of the Supernatural But will all things c...
41K 1.1K 60
Book two in that back to you series. Read book one, "Back to believing", if you don't none of this is going to make sense. After everything that happ...
23.4K 398 26
"Bell, I'm serious," I say, "I'm putting more trust in you then I have anyone else." Bellamy grabs my hands. I can't help but blush at the gesture. H...