~Loosing Myself.~

By ILoveDance123

Justin's attitude has changed, he's no longer the goody two shoes, he's the badass, the guy on drugs, obsesse... More

~Loosing Myself.~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~ reuploaded~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
New story!
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
Chapter 20
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
Chapter 28
~chapter 29~
~chapter 30~
bad news
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
deal?
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
GREAT NEWS
Sequel.
THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED.

~Chapter 15~

8.4K 130 11
By ILoveDance123

~Ashlees P.O.V~

I wake up with a throbbing head. Jesus what happened last night?

I lean up on the bed, noticing I'm not alone. I look down, seeing a arm draped over my waist. Then I spy the owl tattoo. Oh thank god.

I lean down, getting comfortable again against his chest. His familiar smell from his v-neck i was wearing now filling my nose.

I breath in deeply, feeling him tense beside me.

'Hi.' I say, looking up and seeing his eyelashes flutter open. But a smile instantly on his face.

'Hi, you.' He whispers, nuzzling his face into my neck and leaving gentle kisses.

I smile to myself, playing with the ends of his hair on the back of his neck.

'What happened last night?' I asked, watching him lean up and look me in the eyes again.

'I thought you just had a bit much to drink, but turns out someone spiked your drink.' He says, an my eyes widen.

'Your kidding?' I ask, hopefully a yes.

'Nope. Who were you with when I left?'

He tightens his grip on me, and I leave a lingering kiss on his shoulder.

'I honestly can't remember.'

I bite down on my lip. Trying to think of anyone I was with. The last one was Jessica, but obviously she wouldn't do that. There's no way in hell.

'Does your mom know I'm here?' I ask, fiddling with the sheets.

'Yeah, I asked her last night.'

'I take it she's the one that changed me?' I ask sternly, joking.

'Um- no, I mean that's awkward- I did.' He coughs, a slight blush on his cheek.

'Bieber, are you blushing?' I ask, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He hides his face in my neck and I laugh, making him look at me.

'Your so cute. I'm fine with you changing me, it's actually cute.' I smile, kissing him on the nose.

'So that's means I can undress you more often?' He huskily asks, pulling me closer again.

'Not necessarily.' I roll my eyes.

'Come on, lets get some breakfast baby.'

I cover my face with my hands, pulling the covers over my head.

I feel a lump on the bed and I uncover my hands, then pulled the covers off.

'Hi, may I help you?' I ask looking at Justin with a grin on my face.

'Sorry miss, your just very beautiful.' I blush at his words, and he caressed my cheek, moving the hairs out of my face.

'And I was wondering.' He licks his lips. 'May I have a kiss?'

A smirk appears on his lips and a blush appears on my cheeks.

He hovers over me, looking at my eyes then my lips.

I make the first move, pushing our lips together, feeling him smirk against it as his hands roam my legs,lifting his shirt a little. I feel his tounge trace my bottom lip and I open it, letting ours battle together. It's slow and passionate, the kisses I like. I feel his hands squeeze my butt, making me gasp in his mouth. I feel him slightly laugh and I roll my closed eyes. Jerk. His hands rest there as mine fiddle with the ends of his hair.

'Bit early to be making out dont you think?'

My eyes snap open as I pull away immediately. Seeing Pattie at the door frame with her arms crossed.

'Mom! I thought you left for work!' Justin says, obviously surprised to.

He gets off me slowly and I cover my legs, in case she can see anything y'know.

'Yeah I wish I did leave for work.' She leans her body to one side, watching us with a raised eyebrow.

'Okay, well bye mom.' Justin dryly spoke, making me hit him under the blanket. 'What the hell ashlee?!'

'Bye you two. Don't get too carried away now.' She laughs leaving the room.

I cover my face with my hands, lifting the pillow and covering my face.

'Oh my god that's so embarrassing!' I yell, but it comes out muffled in the pillow.

'I think she really likes you.' He admits, lifting the pillow from my face. 'If it was any other girl he would of asked them to leave then yell at me for getting carried away but with you she was pretty cool about it.'

I laughed but furrow my eyebrows at the mention of other girls.

'You've had other girls here before?'

'Just one'

I nod, getting up.

'You hungry?' He asks, changing the subject.

I nod my head, and see him roam my body with his eyes.

'Wheres your pants?' I ask, looking around the room.

'Why? I think you look nice.' He sends a wink to me, making a blush.

~Justin's P.O.V~

Her long curly hair cascaded down her back, complimenting my white V neck that stopped just above her knees. She looks beautiful.

'Of course you would, but I don't want any visitors coming in and seeing me like this.' She shrugs.

I get out of bed, walking over to her. I put a stray hair behind her ear, leaving my hand there as I study her fresh face.

'Your beautiful.' I say, smirking.'and I like what your wearing, don't change please.'

I pout at her And she rolls her eyes.

'Okay, let's get breakfast.' She speaks up, trailing me downstairs with her, giving me a perfect view of her nice little figure.

I smirk to myself, looking at her with adoration.

She walks into the kitchen, me following behind her.

I watch her go over to the cupboards, taking out two coffee mugs.

'Wanna go out later?' I ask, leaning my head on her shoulder, my hands wrapped around her waist as she turns the coffee machine on.

'Yeah, where too?'

'Who knows, walk maybe? Maybe a movie?'

She nods her head, leaning down on my shoulder.

'I really wanna know who spiked my drink.' She laughs, fixing her position to pour the coffee.

'Yeah tell me about it.'

I hear the doorbell and pull away from her, feeling her tense a little.

'Relax babe it's probably nobody.' I laugh, she gets so embarrassed easily.

I leave the room, walking out to the front door. I open it up and my eyes widen, scratching the back of my neck.. This is awkward.

'Hi.' I mumble.

'Hey man.' Chaz shakes my hand, walking in my house.

'Hi Chaz.' I quickly follow him, making sure he doesn't walk into the kitchen, but of course to my luck he does.

'Who was it?' Ashlee's sweet voice asks, turning round and spying Chaz.

Well shit.

A red blush instantly spreads on her cheeks, considering she's only wearing my t shirt of course.

'Umm.' Chaz mutters awkwardly, yeah.

'Well this is awkward..' I manage to say, stepping in beside them.

Ashlee fakes a laugh.

'Um, I'll go upstairs and you two could um, talk.' She mutters, taking her mug off coffee.

'Babe you don't have to-'

'No, it's fine. Believe me.' She rolls her eyes, the blush still visible on her cheeks.

Chaz just stands there awkwardly, but I could of swore I seen his eyes roam her legs.

I watch her leave the kitchen, walking up the stairs taking a few sips from her mug.

I sigh, turning to Chaz.

'So you two are real huh?' He asks, leaning back on the counter.

I nod, pursuing my lips.

'Yeah, we are.' I shrug, walking over to my own mug and taking a drink. 'You want something to drink?'

'Nah, thanks bro. Well I gotta say. She isn't as bad as I thought.' He admits, shrugging slightly.

Yeah Chaz. That's because you've only seen her in my shirt.

'Hmm.' I mumble, taking another sip.

'Anyway, I just came by to tell you there's another parking lot party you in?'

A smile spreads on my face just thinking about it. Those are my favorite types of parties.

'Yeah, when?'

'Tuesday night, at midnight so the cops aren't around.'

I nod approvingly.

'I'll be there.' I smile.

'And you can bring Ashlee if you want.'

I raise an eyebrow.

'Yeah okay...' I trail off, curious of his reply.

'Well I'll see you later.'

I nod my head, walking him to the front door and letting him out.

~Ashlee's P.O.V~

'Ashlee please don't mess this up.' Justin sighs, slumping down on the bed.

'Relax babe, I've seen you do it plenty of times!' I moan, reaching over for his hair gel.

He groans, and I stick my fingers in the gooey substance, fixing up his flat hair in the front. I giggle, playing with it and spiking it up in one direction.

'Ashlee you better not be doing this as a joke!' Justin groans.

'Justin please.' I pout, looking at it. 'Okay done!'

He gets up and I jump on his back, straddling his back.

He grunts slightly, holding the back of my legs in his hands as he walks to the mirror.

'Not to shabby.' He remarks, looking at his hair in different angles. Me obviously following him as I'm on his back.

'Thanks.' I smile, kissing his neck lightly.

'You ready to go baby?' He asks, looking back at me.

I nod and bite down on my lip, attaching my lips to Justins.

He smiles during it, making me smile like an idiot.

I hear him laugh, tightening his grasp on the back of my legs considering our awkward positions.

'Come on.' He smiles.

~No Ones P.O.V~

Jessica struggles against the wall.

'Brian your not yourself, let me go.' She begs, staring at her boyfriend who now had her pinned against the wall.

'Did you get me the drugs?!' He snaps at her, slamming her against it again.

'N-no but I will. I'm going to ask Ashlee to hang out and I'll persuade her I promise.' She replies, hastily looking into his eyes, fear clearly shown in her own.

He scoffs at her, loosening his grasp on her so she falls to the floor.

'If I found out your lying to me, there will be trouble. For both of us.' He dryly spoke, leaving the room she was in.

Jennifer burts into tears, not having a clue what to do.

Because if Ashlee did convince Justin to get Brian drugs (which is almost impossible to do) justin will get mad, then Justin and Ashlee's relationship will be ruined.

But not many care about the couples happiness. They care for their own.

The party on Tuesday can either go very right.. Or very wrong.

~writers note~

So this was a little.. Different. But 3 UPLOADS IN A WEEK WHAT?! Badass justin will come back soon ;) what did you think? Leave me a comment :) I'm starting a new fanfic in the summer and I'm working on it now! I'm so excited for it and I'll let you guys know when I upload it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
530K 11.5K 70
two teenagers bond over their love for marvel movies, what happens when they both get cast in the same movie?
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.2K 317 38
extended summary inside! in which joshua is finally free, and very much in love with his best friend and lover, mika medraño disclaimer: this book i...