Crush

Galing kay Queeninnn

Rewrite/Revamp of my 2016 hit book, Crush. All Right Reserved Β©Copyright 2022 by Publisher, Queeninnnn. All r... Higit pa

All Rights Reserved
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
19 II
020
021
022
023
024
025
Michael Banks
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034 (Part I)
034 (Part II)
Fight Night ;)
035
036
037
038
039
40
41
042
043
044
045
046
47
Shanny's Birthday
046
047
048

017

11.5K 447 71
Galing kay Queeninnn

Jace sat dressed in all black in an all black Audi A8 smoking with Jesus, C-Note, Benji and Coolie. Marco was nowhere to be found but that was okay with Jace. The five men sat and waited down the street from the address C-Note had until they saw a old beige BMV pull up in the driveway. "That's ya' boy, DJ." Jace smirked and ashed the blunt before he reached under his seat to grab his .40 with extended clip.

From the car, they could see Ace and some busted up cougar walking into the house. Jace got out. "I ont' even need this shit." He chuckled before throwing it back in the car. "I got it." He walked up the driveway casually and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Ace's voice came through the door before it swung open. "Shit!" Ace took off running towards the back of the house and out the back door only to be knocked down by Jesus. He ran back inside and though a door making sure to lock it. The door led to the basement which he wasn't getting out of because C-Note was at the basement door. The girl came running down the steps with white shit around her nose and stopped in her tracks when she saw Jace, "What's g-" A gun shot interrupted her and she screamed trying to run up the steps before Jace's loud voice stopped her. "Aye! Come here." She looked like she was about to take off again. He chuckled. "Look, don't make me come and getchu' ma." She slowly but surely came down the steps.

"Hey if you here for Ace I don't even fuck with him like that I don't know shit! He must have knew you was gonna be looking for him so he asked me to h-" he cut her off. "I ain't even tryna hear all that, just sit right there aight?" He pointed to the couch, she sat down shaking and trying to clean the white dust off her nose. It was no secret she was a crackhead at all. From the looks of her arms she probably did Heroin to.

After about twenty minutes looking around the basement, everybody came in the foyer. "That nigga hiding like a bitch." C-Note said coming up the steps out of breath. Jace shook his head signaling Jesus to throw him a gun. He cocked it and simply aimed at the crackhead on the couch and with one shot to the head, sending her brain and skull residue splatter everywhere. The off white carpet with cigarette burns and slight stains was now covered in blood along with the walls. Jace went down to the basement, his bitch ass down there somewhere he thought to himself.

Jace looked around it was a dingy looking basement smelling like mildew. The huge pool table occupied most of the space in the room, it was an ugly bar and fireplace in one corner and 2 bed rooms which Jesus and Benji searched through. "Yo, ain't no fuckin' hide and go seek shit man, don't look for this nigga. A-" a thump from the wall interrupted Jace's words. All eyes shifted to the wall in the corner. Jace stopped and smirked. "Aye hand me that bottle." Benji threw Jace the Vodka bottle from bar. Jace nodded in the direction of the fire place and the other men immediately caught on.

Ace, sweating from the anxiety and the silence, gasped when he heard a lighter flick and smelled some smoke. "FUCK! STOP!! WAIT!!" He jumped down from how far he had climbed up the chimney and tried to climb out the way he came in but discovered it was blocked off by a hard wood surface which was the bar that Jesus and Benji moved in front of the fireplace. "Bye Bye mothafucka'" Jesus slightly moved the bar & Jace laughed before he launched the liquor bottle wrapped in a piece of cloth they set on fire, into the fireplace sending it shattering and blue flames everywhere. Ace screamed in agony as the fire quickly expanded. The men smiled in satisfaction ready to go before making sure the bar was stuck in front of the fireplace. "Let's go."
*
*
*
*
*
Jace
3 Days Later
"There go your little girlfriend." I looked to my left to see Nikki at the register. I shook my head and smacked my teeth. "Shut up, I ain't got no girlfriend, don't even know know what one of those are." Shanny shrugged and laughed before walking ahead with the shopping cart. "Here she come too"

"Hey DJ." She hugged me. I ain't gon lie and say she ain't look good she definitely did, but I mean, shawty just don't amuse me no more. "Wassup Nik."

"Where you been? I haven't seen or heard from you in weeks."

"I had some business to take care of out of town ma."

"Well I definitely got some business you need to take care of in the way that only you can do, and do oh so well." She smirked and played with my hands eyeing me up and down. "And I got somethin' for you, daddy." She stood on her tip toes and whispered in my ear, licking my earlobe with her tongue ring. "Damn man, you gotta chill." I'm to horny for this shit, I ain't had sex in two weeks I - "Hey Shanny." She looked at Shanny who was getting some cans off the top shelf. "Hi." Shanny kept on about her business. Nikki rolled her eyes. "Tell Sunny thanks again for the invite, great party. Anyways, you gonna come see me tonight right? Or you entertainin' your uhh.. Groupies." She mugged Shanny who was already mugging her ass first since she mentioned Sunny inviting her to her house.

"Bitch don't play with me today your washed up ass the last person to be calling somebody a groupie!" Shanny snapped. Aww hell.

"Washed up where? Bitch are you mad? You sound mad!" I moved Nikki out the way and went to get Shanny up out of there. "Come on ma."

"Mad at what? A bitch with no walls? Yeah I'm so mad Nikki." She laughed.

"Bitch what you say?" Nikki came walking towards Shanny and Shanny was trying to get passed me. "Shawty, fuck her let that shit go Shanny."

"Nah that bitch wanna pop off let her! Fuck she keep calling me a groupie like what the fuck is that supposed to mean! I shoulda beat her ass when I seen her at my house." Everybody was crowded around us watching & I hate shit like that. Shanny was still tryna push pass me and shit.

"Bitch you are a groupie! A hater bitch you mad cause the nigga you want be clapping these cheeks?!" Shanny laughed obnoxiously out loud.

"Aye Nikki real shit, cut all that shit out! Im not gon tell you again." I ain't yell at her but I did base her ass. Messy bitches man. She threw her hands up and walked to the end of the aisle. I turned my attention back to Shanny. "Calm down shawty. Let's go."

"Yeah please get me away from this hoe her cheap ass weave making me itch." I shook my head. Girls man.

"Hurry up Jace!" I smacked my teeth loading her groceries into her trunk. "Man if you gon' rush me you can do this shit yourself." She got quiet. "Oh aight! Lil nigga." She smacked her teeth, she hate when I call her that.

*
*
*
*

"Here you go." She handed me a small box with a bow on it. The box had the double G's on it that I know oh so well. "Oh shit, for me?" I ripped the bow off and opened the box to see one of the cleanest, flyest, simplest belts I ever seen. "Damn Shanny, thank you baby girl" I hugged her before taking out the belt and trying it on, it fit perfectly. "Yeah, yeah your welcome." She smiled.

She took the belt out my hand and put it down before she hopped up on the countertop in front of me. "You know we need to talk right." She smiled. I laughed and nodded. I knew this was coming. "Yeah wassup." She kept smiling and looking away.

"Jace what ar-" she started laughing and put her face in her hands. "What you got to say shawty?" I chuckled. "What you gotta tell me? That you like me? Like I don't already know that shit." She gasped and covered her mouth and I mocked her and did the same. She started laughing like she was shocked I said that. "What!?"

"Don't 'what' me nigga!" I slapped the side of her leg.
"Why you assuming stuff like everybody else?" She smiled and crossed her arms. I smacked my teeth. "Come on now we gonna play this game, Shanny? I ain't everybody else you ain't gotta lie to me shawty. you can't lie to me!" I'm far from stupid, and I been handsome all my life, I know when a woman want me, I play dumb with my nut ass friends and everybody else but I always knew Shanny had a thing for me, I never really knew the extent of it though, still don't really.

"Ok.. Look. Your right, but you out here still doing you and fucking bitches!" I shook my head. "Actually smart ass, I haven't fucked nobody since the day you was throwing it back at me so-" she gasped and tried to kick me but I moved. We laughed. "Shut up!"

"Aight, but for real yeah I been busy as shit since I got back I ain't fucked nobody shawty, my mind ain't even been there."

"Ok Jace, but... what are we like where do we go from here. You know I ... got a thing for your irritating ass and I love being around you and you make me happy."

"You can't talk to me about 'we' when you got a whole lil boyfriend shawty." I laughed. "Talk to me when you done wit' your lil fake me out Jace." She rolled her eyes.

"That's not my boyfriend and you know it's not but whatever. I'm done with this conversation." She hopped down from the countertop but I picked her up and put her back up there & stood between her legs. "Stop whining crybaby loose your attitude." She crossed her arms and looked away from me. "Move." I shook my head no. I looked down at her. She had on a sports bra and some leggings. "You need some more Ink girl!" I smacked her arm lightly, getting out her way. "What you want me to look like you?" I chuckled, "Naw not at all, let's make a deal." She stirred whatever she was cooking. "What?"

"One of these days, you get a matching tattoo with me....ill get you that stupid fuckin' dog you want." She screamed. "Forreal?! Where you gonna find it at?!" She wanted a Teacup Yorkie since I met her, but they hard as hell to find around here. But I got my ways. "Don't worry about all that you know I got my ways, worry about how your scary ass gonna get a tattoo!"

"Psh, I'll be waiting on you! & I owe your black ass an apology too, I'm sorry that I thought it was you that brung Nikki to my house." She half smiled. I smacked my teeth, "Hell yeah you do! Ignorant ass had the biggest attitude and it wasn't even me! I accept your week ass apology." J joked with her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

813K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...
142K 2.7K 34
- (No Description) unedited. Make sure to comment and vote please Β© COPYRIGHT 2...
84.5K 2.2K 44
* This is my first book so don't judge.* Try having the perfect family, perfect life , perfect boyfriend , perfect friends ,but all that changed all...
442K 12.6K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš–πšŠ πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš πšŽπš– 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš”πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš–." PSA: READ AT...