bbgl {h.s}

By obsessionharry

"You're going to be my freaking stepbrother! You are mad." "You think I really think I give a shit about thi... More

one -Messages and Awkward Dinner
two- Jace Kurt the Dreamboy
three- Hickeys
four- Rude Remarks
five- Clingy Ex
six- Bad thing, good feelings
seven- Number Exchanged
eight- Sushi and "Who's Most Likely?"
nine- "You want me."
ten- Music Tastes x 11:11
eleven- Morning Jog in Fuzzy Socks?
twelve-Tingly Feelings
thirteen- We Want Pancakes
fourteen- Loner's Hideout
fifteen- Harry Styles, Gentleman?
sixteen- Rose Tomlinson
seventeen- The Musty Bar
eighteen- Melted Ice Cream
nineteen- Meow Pussies
twenty- Seed Sized Brain
twenty1- Wave Sensations
twenty2- Little Spoon
twenty3- Unfinished Business
twenty4- Adore You in The Nasty Way
twenty5- Fine Line
twenty6- The Accidental Confession
twenty7- A New Transition

BAD BOY GOOD LIPS

31.2K 304 25
By obsessionharry

"You're going to be my freaking stepbrother! You are mad."

"You think I really think I give a shit about this whole step-brother, new family crap?" he repels, turning away from me.

Now I'm left with a thousand thoughts about this bad boy character labeled as my step-brother and his god damn good lips.

I hate Harry Styles. The name itself gives me the chills and boils my blood. I can't stand him and his wicked smirk. Big green eyes and good ass music taste. His stupid ripped jeans and curly long hair- I mean, someone cut his hair before it gets longer than mine.  Whenever I'm with him, trouble comes by. BAD BOY. That's what he is. He's such a bad boy but with insanely good lips. . .

HELLO PEOPLE!

BBGL [Bad Boy Good Lips] is an AU, of course, so all of the characters' emotions and actions are written by me BY ANY MEAN they're not real. This story also contains a lot of sexual content and mature language. Highly and most likely all the settings in this au will also be made up.

Enough with me, enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.8K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
15.7M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
151K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...