Crush Imagines

By the_pink_lady_101

Original imagines as written by me, for you, and published online forever for my great-grandchildren to disco... More

A/N
Leaving The Boring Play
Smart Girl
Cute Pretzal Guy
X's and O's
A Moment
Dirty Boy
Twins
End Of The Day
Shoulder Pains
20 Questions (Minus 17)
Plays In My Heart
Chicago
Airport
His POV
I've Loved You Forever
Confidence
Party Time
A Rose By Any Other Name
Dear My Diary
Wishing Fountain
Never The Same Again
A/N IT'S ABOUT REQUESTS
Not Sure What This Is But Alright, I Can Roll With It
Discoveries
In The Name Of Fame
Letters From An Unknown Sender
Bother of a Brother
98 Stories
Rah Rah Rah
Pasta
Love Isn't Rocket Science Until It Is
Next Door Neighbor Guy
Him.
Your Character
Dairy Queen And King
How He Met Your Mother
How He Met Your Mother Pt.2
Asking You Out
Bus
Short
New Boy
Swear Jar
Prom
Another Moment
Flowers
The Sometimes Girl
Fake Girlfriend
A Fantasy
Red Carpet Romance
I Love Somebody
A Decent Proposal
Just a Rom-Com Away
Boyfriend

Closet Gamer

11.9K 244 17
By the_pink_lady_101

The one night you decide to go to a party. The one night in forever, and he's here. Your crush. He was leaning up against the side of the house as you went in, too surrounded in friends for him to even notice you in the crowd.

Now it was only an hour later, and you sat on the couch in the basement watching all the guys play Super Smash Bros and fail epically, making you cringe. These guys suck!

Alright, that is it! You've had enough of just watching guys fail at your favorite game, so you snatch up a controller. You choose Charizard as your character, knowing his moves the best out of everyone.

And guess what? You beat everyone within four minutes! The guys looked at you with admiration that you didn't even notice as you went into complete gamer mode. You continued to win until all of a sudden, someone beat you using Ike! You frowned and looked around for the gamer who beat you.

C/N stood up and moved from his spot on the floor, holding his controller in his hands, then walked over and plopped onto the couch next to you.

"Y/N, you were playing as Charizard, right? I haven't had to work that hard to win in forever!" You raised your eyebrows in surprise.

"You were Ike?" You asked incredulously.

"Super Smash Bros is my secret obsession, you're actually the only person here that knows about this now." He wiggles his eyebrows and you laugh.

"Ready to lose, or are you going to keep distracting me?" You ask, and he puts a hand over his heart in mock shock.

"Is this a challenge?" He asks with a twinkle in his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"It sure as heck is." You reply. The rest of the party was pretty much you two fighting for long minutes, you refusing to let him win and him refusing to lose. Eventually one of you let the other win, but honestly?

This was the night he fell in love with you forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
565K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...