The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections

4.7K 112 47
By kate8800

~Published December 22, 2015~

~A/N: Lots of flashbacks in this chapter. Hope you like :) Sorry for the late updates. More A/N after:~

-Destiny's POV-

"Look, guys, I am...deeply sorry I didn't tell you that I was bionic. There were times I wanted to tell you guys, but I wanted you guys--" I was cut off my Chase holding a hand up to signal me to stop talking.

"We know you're sorry, Destiny. Mr. Davenport told us that you just wanted to keep us safe." Chase told me, solemnly.

"But how were you originally an android?" Bree asked.

"What?!? She was an android like Marcus!!" Leo exclaimed.

"Look, there's gonna be a lot of explaining to do, so we should probably sit down." We all sat down on the couch (they were in the living room) and I sighed.

"So, start out from how you were created." Chase told me and I nodded.

"Alright. I was made 2 years before you three were created. I had a metal infrastructure and skin, so that's what I was made of. I was supposed to be the first bionic android in the world." I explained.

"How did Mr. Davenport find you?" Bree asked.

"Well, at that time, Douglas was different. He wasn't like what he is now...So I woke up and found these scientists trying to chase me down, so I super speed away, but I accidentally run into Douglas and Donald...literally!"

~Flashback (From: The Hidden Bionic, Creating Lab Rat D)~

Gotta run! Gotta run! Scary people!! Scary peo-OOFF!! I look up to see 2 guys, one of them helping the other one up. They both look at me, but I geo-leap up onto the ceiling to hide from the scary people that was coming.

~Flashback Over~

"Hahaha! What happened next?!" Adam asked, excitedly after hearing my flashback.

"Well, being slightly cornered by the two groups, I ran back into the room I ran from, but the janitor was there and locked the door. That was the only helpful thing he has ever done. He was fired after a few months though."

~Flashback (same chapter)~

I super speeded back into the room to see the janitor messing with some stuff.

"Hey, you're that girl from the experiment!" He realized when he finally noticed me.

"Uh...no?" I spoke for the first time and my voice was raspy. We had a moment to do a stare down and he won. He ran out the room, before I could react, and he locked the door.

"See I finally did something!....Helpful...yeah helpful!" I heard his voice exclaim from the other side of the door. Uh oh.

~Flashback Over~

"What about the others?" Chase continued.

"Well...They entered the room and I found out that I was able to manipulate water. So, I started freezing them until Donald and Douglas were the only two left. They talked me into relaxing and calming down, and I was actually able to unfreeze the scientists."

"Speaking of manipulation and stuff like that, what are your bionics?" Bree asked excitedly.

"Well, over the past few years, I wasn't able to sleep in a capsule, so my bionics go haywire if I use them too much. Man, I forgot how annoying sleep-standing was...Anyways, to sum it up, I have all of your bionics, and plus some: Geo-leaping, manipulate water, and telepathy."

"Can you show us those three?" Leo had a hopeful look in his eyes, while the others nodded vigorously to this request.

"Alright. Fine, but I guess I'll have to sleep in a capsule tonight." I gave in after I sighed. I stood up and I counted down from 3. When I reached 1, I geo-leaped to the other side of the room and reappeared back to where I was.

"Awesome! For your water manipulation, do you need water that's present or-?" Bree cut her sentence off when she saw I had a ball of water floating over my palm.

"Technically, water is all around us. But scientifically, my hands are like magnets to water. That's how I can control them and make them appear from mid air." I brought my hands together and had the ball of water in between them. I froze the water and carved Bree's name on it. "I manipulate the chemicals of water, so I can control and freeze water." I gave Bree the ice ball and she hugged me.

"What about telepathy? How does that work?" Chase smiled.

"After touching someone, I can go into their brain. I can access their memories, current thoughts, and what they're seeing." I answered.

"So that side show we did when we had to stop that solar flare..." Chase started.

"You actually used your telepathy on that woman?" Leo concluded as a I nodded. "Awesome! Can you go into Big D's brain and find out his--?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna look for his PIN Code in his brain." I told him as he pouted. "You have a millionaire inventor dad with now 4 bionic siblings and yet you want new stuff like the E-phone? I could make a phone that would better than the new one now!" His eyes grew wide as an idea popped into his head. "But I'm not gonna do that." He pouted again.

"So, how come you have to sleep in a capsule after this?" Adam interrupted our little argument.

"The capsules have regeneration abilities. Since your nervous systems aren't supposed to connected to your bionic chips, you have to sleep in capsules so you don't glitch. I, on the other hand, don't really have to sleep in capsules as often as you guys do." I explained.

"How come?" Leo questioned.

"Since I was originally an android, I had my bionic chip in place. So when Douglas changed my infrastructure, my nervous system was 'installed' and the two combined, making me not have glitches as frequent as you have them." I rubbed the back of my neck, subconsciously.

"How will you sleep if you don't have a capsule?" Adam thought out loud. "There's 3 capsules and 4 bionic people..."

"I'll think of something, but you guys better get some rest. You guys have school, unfortunately." I guided them towards the general direction of their rooms.

"You're not gonna go to school tomorrow?" Bree looked back at me.

"I don't think I'm gonna go to school for a long time. Lucky for me, goodbye Perry! Hey, that rhymed..." I chuckled at myself. "Good night, guys."

"Night." "Night-y." "G'night Des..." "Later..." They four yawned as they went into their rooms. Once they left the living room, I sighed and turned towards the general area of Donald's computer.

"You can come out, you know." I said out in the air. Donald came out of his hiding spot and walked down towards me.

"How long did you know I was there for?" He slightly complained.

"I know you heard the whole conversation." I told him before tapping my fingers onto my temple. He nodded and there was a moment of silence.

"...I'm sorry I didn't tell you before..." I looked down onto the ground in shame.

"You recognized me when I went over to Tasha's house didn't you?" He asked.

~Flashback (From: The Hidden Bionic, Re-meeting Donald)~

In 5 more minutes we arrived at the house and me and Leo rushed to the door. Tasha, being the slowpoke, slowly walked to the door. Bad thing was she had the keys to go inside the house. She unlocked the door and Leo rushed in. Tasha was second to come in and I was last.

"Hi Donald!" Tasha said hugging a man.

"Hi sweetie!" He said. His voice. I rub my eyes and I looked at the couple. My eyes wide open, my mouth hanging, it was Donald.

"Destiny, you all right?" Tasha asked, looking at me worridly. I couldn't tell him and Tasha about my past. Too much could happen. I had to pretend I didn't know him personally. I had to do the thing I don't do that much. Fangirl.

"Of course not! Your boyfriend is Donald Davenport!! Inventor and owner of Davenport Industries!" I pretended to fangirl.

~Flashback Over~

"Yeah, that's why I pretended not to know you so well..." I looked back up and there was another awkward moment of silence.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He brought up and I swallowed the lump that I had in my throat.

"I...I just wanted...it's complicated..." I stuttered and failed to say an answer. I collapsed onto the couch and covered my eyes. "I-I just wanted to protect you guys..."

"By not telling me? Did you know that Douglas was alive?!" Donald accused.

"N-no! Of course not! I-" I looked at his face and he had a hard look on his face. "I didn't know he was alive. I wanted to keep our promises safe by not telling you. We would've slipped up or Douglas would've over-heard us with his camera!" I stood up and clenched my fists. "What would've you done if you were in my position!" I finally yelled at him and he was taken back.

"I-I'm sorry, D..." He shook his head and looked down.

"It's alright...And I'm still Destiny, it's just that another part of myself was revealed. Nothing changes about me..." I told him and I put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me and I smiled.

"But really, thank you Donald. You stayed true to our promises. And I'm really happy that you did." I thanked him.

"But they found out about Douglas-" I interrupted him.

"But you made them heroes. The opposite of what Douglas wanted them to be." He finally released what I was saying.

"Bionic super soldier of destruction." He added.

"Exactly." I simply replied.

"And this time you're staying right?" He slightly jokes about the last time I left.

"Yeah. There's no place I rather be." I smiled and we hugged. 2 people friends again.

"Remember when Bree wanted her own room so you told her to move into yours?" Donald asked once we released our embrace.

"Yeah? What about it?" I rose an eyebrow.

"I moved the capsule into a different room a while back, but it's in Tasha's seeing room. It might help your bionics."

"Thanks. Good night Donald." I started my way to Tasha's sewing room.

"Good night Destiny..." I heard him say before I went out of earshot. I see Leo's light still on so I go into his room. He was on the floor, with his X-Box controller in his hands. The TV was showing a video game he was playing before he fell asleep. I chuckled silently as I used my Molecular Kinesis to put him on his bed. I turned off the TV and turned off the lights.

"Night Leo." I whispered as I closed the door. I go into Tasha's sewing room and see the capsule that was left behind. Why didn't Tasha ask Donald to remove before? I shrug the question off and go into the capsule. I'm glad that everyone understood my situation. I fall asleep standing, hoping that my bionics are better in the morning.

~Fin~

I am sorry about the late chapter, but in my defense, it's pretty long. I think it was 1600+ words. Not too sure, but I guess you can call this an early Christmas Present!

The next chapter in thinking of doing another Extra Chapter where it has a different ending to Bionic Showdown. Comment if you want to read that!

Btw: the chapter took long because I had writers block about what would happen and also because I get distracted too easily.

QOTD: When's your birthday? (Not in a stalker way, of course. And you don't have to include the year, but if you want, that's fine.) My birthday is September 12! Yup, I'm a Virgo and I get distracted too easily.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2K 37
"You're such a joy to be around."- "Well, you're a pain in the arse." Jordyn had no idea that befriending the lovely idiot who broke her locker would...
562K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
30.7K 585 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...
116K 2.1K 46
*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined with a brand new team called the Elite Fo...