The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

Bionic Showdown (Part 2)

6.7K 136 107
By kate8800

~Published November 26, 2015~ (Happy Thanksgiving!)

|Destiny's POV|

"Well, Marcus, we finally captured them, and surprisingly Lab Rat D." Douglas bragged.

"Lab Rat D?" Bree asked.

"That was Destiny's name when Douglas and I made her." Davenport revealed.

"Wait, you two made her?! Together?" Chase sounded bewildered.

"Ugh--unfortunately, but it was before he became all Anakin Skywalker on us." I groggily stood up and rubbed my head. "Would it kill you to stop using that paralysis beam on me!" I turned to Marcus, who knew I was slightly faking my anger.

"I did not! But this whole thing was just me. Me, me, me, me." Douglas gloated and Chase rolled his eyes.

"So you got one of those too." Chase asked Marcus, who was standing on the other side of the laser cage. Davenport watched them, surprised and Marcus sighed.

"You have no idea." Marcus replied.

"They're brothers, of course they'd be similar." I whispered to the both of them, which made Douglas and Davenport roll their eyes in annoyance, at the same time.

"Let's go. We got work to do." Douglas signaled towards Marcus and Marcus silently groaned when Douglas' back was facing him. Marcus tapped on leg, twice, telling me that Douglas was going to take me out of the cage, and back into my cuffs, soon.

"Mr. Davenport, why did that guy say he was our father." Chase asked Davenport.

"And Destiny, how do you have bionics?! Why didn't you tell us!" Bree had her hand on my shoulder and I sighed. I looked at Davenport and nodded towards him: It was time.

"Because, technically, he is your father. And Destiny isn't...really your step-sister. She's more of your...?" Davenport looked at me for help since he was also confused about who I was to the trio.

"Um...aunt? I don't know, but, Douglas is also Donald's brother." I rubbed my neck and awkwardly laughed. "Talk about a real Star Wars plot."

"What?" Bree ignored my joke.

"How is that even possible?" Chase questioned, looking between me and Davenport.

"Wait, does this mean that Chase is also my father?" Adam asked, which was ignored.

"Years ago, Douglas and I started Davenport Industries together." Davenport started.

"On one of the two final years they stayed together, I was made as an android." I continued.

"Wha-" Bree was cut off.

"She was originally an android that had bionics implanted into her bionic chip. It was so successful that Douglas went behind our backs and implanted them into genetically engineered humans." Davenport concluded.

"You mean us?" Adam asked.

"No, they mean the Green Bay Packers." Bree sarcastically said.

"Your bionic chips were never designed to be interfaced with the human nervous system." Davenport added.

"So that's why we glitch." Chase finished.

"Then how come Destiny didn't glitch whenever she got super angry or whatever. She's still an android, right?" Bree questioned and I sighed.

"Before Donald and I found out about you three, he changed the software design on my metal infrastructure, which made the metal become into bone. It was a very long process; I don't remember much of the process, but I remembered waking up to an immense amount of pain. The nervous system mended with my bionic chip, so it takes a lot for me to actually glitch. And that was the update that Douglas gave me the mourning before we found the three." I said the last part to Davenport, who nodded.

"Oh, and all these years I just thought it was because you're a terrible scientist." Adam admitted.

"Douglas also hid all kinds of secret codes in your chips, that's why you have all these mysterious new abilities popping out of no where. And that's how you got telepathy, last time I 'saw' you." He used his hands to put up imaginary quotes when he said 'saw.'

"So, if your brother created us, how did we end up with you?" Bree asked us and it was my turn to explain once again.

"He wanted to make you into bionic-super-soldiers of mass destruction. Donald and I rescued you guys from him and took you guys to his newly built house, which was the house that you guys were raised in." I replied.

"She was the reason why I trained you guys to become bionic heroes. I hid you guys there so that you would have a safe place of training." Davenport, er well, Donald told them.

"Wow, so everything that we've ever known about ourselves, about you...about both of you, had been-" Chase started.

"-One big lie." Bree continued.

"Wow, this changes everything." Adam concluded. "Oh! Am I Jewish!?" Adam suddenly asked, which made all of us give him weird looks.

"Please tell me there's an unexpected twist to where I find out that I'm not related to him." Bree pleaded as Chase nodded.

"Oi, this one with the futzing and the complaining." Adam horribly said in an accent, which made me face-palm.

"Look, I wanted to tell you guys as I trained you, but Destiny and I promised that we wouldn't tell you. The lesser you knew, the safer you would be." Donald told them.

"But we trusted both of you. If you were lying about this then who knows what else you two were lying about." Chase said lowly, which made me guilty.

"Exactly." Adam shortly said before pulling on Donald's hair.

"Ow!! What're you doing!?" Adam didn't release his grip on Donald's hair yet.

"He's not lying about the hair, just looks fake." Adam told everyone, excluding Donald, and was still testing out his hair.

"Adam, let go of his hair." I told him and he obeyed as Donald patted his head.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Hello, family!" Douglas walked up to the cage and I rolled my eyes under my close eyelids.

"We're not your family. Let us out of here." Bree commanded.

"Yeah. You can't force us to be you cyber-soldiers." Chase protested.

"Actually, I can, Boy Wonder." Douglas remarked, which made me snicker under my breath. Donald elbowed my stomach and I re-opened my eyes to give him a glare. "See, when I created you, I installed my triton app on your chips. Once it's activated, I'll control your bodies, and your minds. You'll do whatever I want. Whether it's start a World War, or some light housekeeping."

"Oh, no way! You cannot make me vacuum!" Adam yelled at him, which made Chase stop him.

"Why do you need us. You already have Marcus, doesn't Destiny already have the Triton App, and you also have a barber with a sense of humor." Bree told him, which made me laugh at her last statement.

"Marcus is just an android. And no, I wasn't able to save my work on how to make an metal infrastructure into a human one. And again, no, Destiny doesn't have the Triton App installed in her chip...yet." He answered.

"He's not sleeping, is he. He's recharging, correct?" I asked, looking at Marcus in his capsule.

"The trouble with androids is that they burn out too quickly. He won't make it to his 16th birthday. But don't tell him that. He thinks he's getting a car." Douglas laughed, and I stood up straighter. Marcus might die soon?

"So, if you didn't make me human, I would've burned out a few years ago?" I asked him, making him nod.

"Exactly." His computer beeped and it showed Leo and his red wagon in front of the yard. "Oh, look who showed up to be a hero. And this one's not even bionic. I can take him out with the sprinklers." Douglas laughed.

"Leave him alone. He's just a kid." Donald yelled at Douglas.

"A nosy kid who keeps getting in our way!" Douglas yelled back.

"Stay away from him!" Bree intervened.

"Don't worry, princess. I'm not gonna hurt him." Douglas pressed on a button on his console and the capsule door opened, letting Marcus come out. "Marcus wanted that privilege all to himself. Your little friend, Leo, is back. This time take care of him for good, after you put Destiny back where she was." Douglas teleported me out of the cage and next to him. He had his cuffs ready and placed them on my wrists.

"Done." Marcus looked at the rest who were still in the cage. He pushed me ahead and left Douglas hanging.

"Really dude!? You're really gonna leave your creator hanging like that!!" Douglas yelled out to Marcus when we left the room. Marcus lead me to the same room I was in before and un-cuffed me.

"Okay, I'll come back once I 'deal' with Leo, and I'll un-cuff you." Marcus told me.

"Promise me you won't hurt Leo, or well, kill him. Just make it believable for everyone to think he died, okay?" I said to him, while staring into his eyes.

"I promise." He crossed his heart and I hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered into his ear as he slowly placed his hands on my back. "Alright, you can cuff me now." I let go from the hug and sat near the pole, with my hands around it. He cuffed my wrists and smirked.

"Then I'll have to un-cuff you again." He joked as I laughed lightly. He left the room and I waited until he 'fought' against Leo.

'Leo, can you hear me?' I used my telepathy to talk to him. (A/N: Leo = italics; Destiny = normal)

'What the--Destiny?!' Leo's voice yelled out.

'Stop yelling! I wouldn't be surprised if you just screamed that out loud.'

'So, I just think...'

'Duh, anyways, Marcus isn't evil, it was only a cover. When he attacks you, he won't kill you, but you have to make it look believable for the others to think you died.'

'Wait, Marcus isn't evil? He's undercover?!'

'Yeah, all those times you left me alone with Marcus, we were discussing about his undercover missions and all.'

'Oh--Marcus is here! Gotta go!'

*After a few minutes*

'Leo?'

-nothing-

'Leo?!' Marcus entered the room and told me what happened during their little fight.

"YOU USED WHAT!?" I whispered harshly.

"I used my lightning fingers to hit Leo, but I scanned for him and saw that he had a protective vest on. Probably because of Mr. Davenport." Marcus rubbed his neck.

"He's not responding to me! What if he-" I ranted on with my hands still behind me.

"MARCUS, DID YOU PUT BATTERIES IN THIS THING??!" Douglas' voice called out.

"It's alright, he thinks that I'm cooking a victory dinner." Marcus dismissed his father's voice.

"MARCUS!! UGH-YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M COMING OVER THERE! YOU'RE ALWAYS BAD AT COOKING!" Douglas screamed out after a few minutes.

"You better go, hurry!" I urged him and he almost left.

"I didn't un-cuff you yet--" I groaned.

"Later! Now go!" I hurriedly said in a hushed voice and he super speeded away, closing the door. I closed my eyes but I re-opened them because I kept hearing the two yell at each other. There were lots of crashes and things falling and I heard footsteps approach the door.

"Marcus?!" I asked as he came into the room and reached for the remote that was sitting on the table.

"Shh. I'm gonna get you out of here." He shushed me before using the remote that controlled the cuffs. He pressed on the button and the metal cuffs clinked onto the ground, releasing my hands from its grip.

"Why would you want to help me? Aren't you afraid about your dad finding out about you not being evil?" I met his eyes, which were only a few centimeters above mine.

"Not anymore....because-" Marcus leaned forward and I slightly gasped, surprised that he finally kissed me. I closed my eyes and leaned in as well. It was short and abrupt because of the limited time we had, and also because Marcus pulled back. "I love you more than I fear my dad. I realized how much he's been rude and not thankful to me, so there's no point in me working for him. I'm only an android."

"But you're the best android I've ever met." I smiled.

"Technically, I'm the only other android you've met, other than yourself." He smirked. "Come on! We've gotta rescue your family."

"You mean, your family too." I laughed as we ran through the hall.

"Alright." His smile faded as we arrived at the lair.

"Douglas. You're not getting these kids." Donald's voice was heard from where we were. We entered the basement to see Donald in front of the trio. Douglas was in front of them, and didn't notice me and Marcus behind him.

"And I'm promising you won't." I spoke up, making everyone look at me and Marcus.

"Destiny!" "Marcus is behind you!" "Watch out!" The trio yelled towards me.

"He's on our side." I told them as Marcus nodded. "You're not gonna activate that app, Douglas. And you're alone."

"That's where you're wrong, both ways. GIRLS!" He yelled and 3 girls came into the room. One girl had brown hair with silver highlights while the other had black hair with red highlights. The last one was ginger and looked like the leader of the group They looked like triplets and both their eyes glowed. "The decryption's also complete! Now I'll have total control of their--" Douglas raised a remote that was in his hand, but was interrupted by Donald kicking it onto a walkway. "Ow! Not cool, man! What're you wearing? Clogs?" Douglas charged Donald and the two were trying to push each other off.

"Guys, run! All of you!" Donald told us.

"We're not leaving without you!" Bree shouted back.

"Just go!" Donald commanded. I used my Molecular Kinesis to push Douglas off of Donald and that winded Douglas.

"Autumn, Winter, Summer! Stop them!" He commanded and the 3 girls super speeded in between the kids and the exit.

"Can you 4 handle them?" I asked towards the trio and Marcus.

"Of course! They're only girls!" Adam said confidently before trying to punch one of the girls, Autumn, I think. She caught his punch and raised him in the air, then slammed him down on the floor.

"Adam!" Bree rushed over to Adam's side.

"We can handle them. Go help Mr. Davenport!" Chase answered and I nodded. I geo-leaped in between the 2 brothers and punched Douglas.

"That was for making me human!" I shouted at him. He was close to the remote and grabbed it. I geo-leaped behind him and kicked him in the back, making him drop the remote. "And that was for making bionic humans!" Donald and Douglas were fighting for the remote and I turned to see Marcus dangling from a ledge (Chase's position during the fight, but instead of Chase, it's Marcus).

"Hmm, dear brother of mine. Let's make this exciting, shall we?" Winter (girl with silver highlights) laughed in her small voice. She pressed buttons on a control panel and the floor opened up to reveal multiple saws that were used to cut stuff up.

"I forgot about those!" Marcus exclaimed. I super speeded towards Winter and kicked her stomach.

"Who has that in their house?!" I questioned to the two.

"This place used to be a sausage factory. You could fit a whole cow in there, but I guess 2 bionic people could work." Winter smirked and I'm guessing everyone heard.

"Marcus! Hold on!" I heard Adam yell out. He was still injured by Autumn's throw, so he went to Douglas' control panel to see if he could turn off the contraption. Winter punched Marcus' right hand, making him hang onto the chains with only one hand. I kicked Winter's hand before she hit Marcus' left hand and she gasped.

"How dare you! I just painted these nails a few days ago! You're gonna pay!" Winter sneered. I ran towards her, but she kicked me in the stomach with her high heel boots. I geo-leaped behind her and kicked her back. She stumbled, letting me have time to help Marcus up, but she hit his left hand, making him only hang on one hand again.

"Hey, I think I got it!" Adam called out. Flame throwers appeared on the side of the crevice and fire shot out of them. Marcus covered his head and looked at me worriedly. "No, still working on it!" Marcus grabbed the chain with both of his hands, but he was still dangling in the air. I super speeded towards her, trying to kick her, but she ducked and super speeded so that she was where the panel was.

"Nice try, but I'm better." Winter smirked before elbowing Marcus' hand again.

"Adam, hurry!" Bree told Adam. Winter was about to hit Marcus' other hand, but I shot her hand with my heat vision.

"Ow! You're so gonna pay!" She hissed. She super speeded towards me and tried sending punches my way. I managed to block and deflect all of them, but she kicked my shin and then punched me, making me fall to the ground.

"Nice try getting the girl, Marcus. She is pretty cute." I heard Winter say before she smacked Marcus' hand. He started falling and I tried using my Molecular Kinesis to catch him, but it wasn't working.

"Marcus!" I screamed out before the floors started to close up. Marcus landed on the floor with a thud and Adam helped him up. I turned over to see Donald struggling with Douglas and Chase saw it too, so he nodded to me, signaling that I could help him. I tried geo-leaping behind Douglas, but my bionics glitched and made me geo-leap behind Donald.

"After all these years, we're still fighting over the remote?!" I heard Donald tell Douglas. Donald was pushed back from Douglas, but luckily Donald was able to steal the remote. Douglas tried rushing over to Donald, but I blocked him and started fighting him, with help from Donald. The remote dropped, but I grabbed it from the floor before Douglas could. Donald fell onto the floor by Douglas' punch, so it was just me and him. I tried punching him with my left, which he easily grabbed. He punched me with his free hand, but I had also grabbed it. I kicked his shin which allowed me to punch him once, but he reacted quickly and caught my arm, the one that had the remote. He slammed it on the railing, making me drop it onto the ground below. I kicked his ankle, making him fall on the floor, but he slid off the floor, onto the ground before I could get him. He grabbed the remote and laughed as Donald recovered and jumped over the railing, but was still on the same level I was.

"Ha! Now their bionics are all mine!" Douglas yelled out. I saw that Adam, Bree, Chase, and Marcus were lying on the ground, defeated by Autumn, Winter, and Summer.

"No!" Donald and I yelled simultaneously. Suddenly the Exo-skeleton dropped from the ceiling, making rubble fall around the crashed area.

"What the--?" Douglas yelled out.

"Exo-skeleton in the house! Or whatever you call this funky place..." Leo's voice yelled.

"Leo!" "You're alive!" Donald and I exclaimed.

"Stupid brother!" "Probably didn't even try to kill him 'cause of the girl." Autumn and Winter said, which attracted Douglas' attention.

"Now!" I told Donald, who understood what I was saying. He jumped off the ledge and purposely landed on the remote, crushing it underneath his foot.

"You broke it! You always break my toys!" Douglas whined, like a little child.

"Not the hair! Not the hair!" Donald cried out because Douglas was pulling on his hair.

"You, not the hair! Ow!!" Douglas whined because Donald was doing the same thing. Leo shot lasers at the three girls, who were deflecting them from Summer's shield.

"Sorry ladies, but you messed with the wrong family!" Leo said before Summer shrunk her shield and shot it at the Exo. Winter super speeded all of them in front of Leo, then Autumn pushed the Exo down to the ground. "So this thing can bust through walls and shoot laser, but it can't get back up?!" Leo complained.

"Well, it's a prototype." Donald explained as Douglas laughed.

"Let's finish this little brat." Summer told her sisters. I jumped down from the ledge and punched Summer out before I was severely injured by Autumn's heat vision (they were more thick so they could hurt more). I lied next to the Exo and the trio and Marcus revived.

"Leo's alive!" Chase exclaimed as Marcus smiled because he knew that he was still alive.

"Oh, not for long, Smarticus." Summer replied after she quickly recovered from my punch. She had an orb floating above her hand, waiting to use that on Leo and I.

"Get...Away from them!" A deeper version of Adam's voice commanded. It wasn't as deep as Spike's, but it definitely wasn't Adam's usual voice. Electricity started to spark around Adam, but Adam seemed unfazed by what was happening around him.

"What's happening!?" Chase asked.

"I think he just discovered his new ability!" Bree exclaimed.

"I think we should get behind him!" Marcus intervened, making Bree and Chase yelp. I created a force field around me, Leo, and Donald, before Adam released his blast. He sent his arms outwards and the blast created a wave that was sent in front of him. Douglas and Donald fell down and the 3 girls had a later reaction to the blast. An electrical charge went through each of them before they fell to the ground. They were probably androids as well.

"That was awesome! Wow, all that from one granola bar!" Adam said amazed by what he did. Smoke was being shot out from pipes and an alarm was blaring throughout the room.

"What's going on?! Are we winning?!" Leo cried out, probably because the Exo's functions weren't working properly because of Adam's blast wave.

"We gotta get out of here! The whole place is coming down!" Marcus exclaimed. Adam and I helped Leo up and Marcus hugged me.

"Where's Douglas?" Donald asked.

"We have to go now!" Adam pulled Donald behind him.

"You're not going anywhere, you little brats!" Autumn yelled out. Marcus and I ran towards her and her sisters, wanting to stop them.

"Marcus!" "Destiny!" "Look out!" I heard the trio's voices yell out. I looked at the ceiling to see rubble falling, but next thing I knew, I was being pushed out of the way.

"Marcus!!" I yelled out, tears threatening to fall down. The rubble fell down, collapsing on Marcus, Autumn, Summer, and Winter. "We can still save him!" I tried running over to the rubble, but Chase grabbed my wrist.

"There's not enough time! We have to go!" We were the last two out of the house before the whole place collapsed on itself. Once we were out, my knees gave up on me, dropping me to the ground.

"Marcus..." I whispered, covering my eyes with my hands. I felt arms wrap my shoulders and I already knew it was Chase who was comforting me.

"Let's-*hiccups*-Let's go home." I heard Bree say, as she also cried about Marcus' death. I nodded my head gravely and stood up.

"Is it alright if I just go straight to my room?" I ask, more to the kids than Donald. I hear them mutter 'yes' and Bree super speeded us home. I quickly went into my room, closing the door, and sliding down the door, crying my eyes out.

"I wish...I could've replied...that I loved you too..." I whispered to no one in my room.

'I'll tell you my story soon. I just need time...cooping.' I sent a telepathic message to the heroes in the lab. The heroes...The Bionic Heroes.....Donald did keep that promise true...

~Fin~

Oh goodness...I just pricked off soooo many Destiny&Marcus shippers. If time allows, I might make a different book about 'what if' situations (Ex: if Marcus lived, if Davenport lost in 'Bionic 500,' etc). This was really hard for me to write this because I actually felt like Destiny and Marcus could've been a thing!! I also inserted that little Chase comfort thing in for those who ship Destiny&Chase (Chasiny/Chastiny (whatever suits you)).

*Next chapter will probably be about Destiny telling the trio and Leo about her story, and this will be probably be published a few days after this chapter. And I'm pretty proud of myself! I actually updated this book 4 days in a row! New record!!

***Ships***(From the last 2 chapters) (COMMENT SHIP NAMES)

1: Destiny&Marcus (Romantic) -Dess?- (Ship name commented by: _ShyHope_ )

2: Destiny&Chase (Romantic) -Chasiny/Chastiny- (choose one please!)

3: Destiny&Adam (Romantic/Sibling) -Adstiny?- (Romantic ship suggested by: EscapingReality2182 and Ship name commented by: _ShyHope_ )

4: Destiny&Leo (?????) -Lestiny?- (Suggested by: ajmdoggie ) <-- Can you please elaborate on that, please?

5 (might be used if I do the book of 'what if' situations mentioned earlier ^): Marcus&Destiny&Chase (Love Triangle) -Idea suggested by: ashantis10

Oh also, I do apologize for the following Destiny&Marcus shippers (looked for the ones who commented on the last 2 chapters (readers who read this late I do include you too if you shipped them)):

-Nightmare_Angel7 - isa_loves_llamas - LenMendoza6 - _InfinityQuinn_18 - The_fallen-human (you follow my good irl friend Frodo_Paradox :D) - mardiyaross - (I hope that's all the people who commented from the last 2 chapters! If I forget anyone, please know, it's 4:00am in the morning for me...I brought this upon myself...) I really am sorry I killed Marcus! I did ship them, I promise you! *Wishes that I could dedicate this chapter for all readers* Anyways, thank you guys for reading and I hope you guys will have a great day/night!! Baii!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
2.4K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
4.5K 155 6
. . . 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒! ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳-𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺! ❞ Cher Holloway had always been...
16.7K 318 31
(On Hold) From the time she was born Kaylynn had this gift that always baffled her parents. It was something that seemed out of a movie or comic. She...