Remember? (Gray Fullbuster X...

By MyHeroLimps

DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't rememb... More

Prolouge
What happened?
Friends?
I'm in a guild!
My first job Part 1
My first job Part 2
Team Natsu
Bad idea. . .
Moving and. . . swooning?
My friends stalker almost killed me
My childhood
Recovering
Truth or Dare
Nail Painting
Oh great
Fights and memories
Sympathy and shopping
Battling between ships, in two ways.
Not so strangers
Subconious fear
The library theif
Mister and Miss Fiore
All for you
Perfect planning
Love Potion?
Nothing at all
So much worse
All my fault
Stuck in a daze
Why
OMGT
Cant Watch
Heartbeats

Dragon Slayer

4.3K 134 113
By MyHeroLimps

Lucy comes back with clothes that are too tight in my preference but it would be weird if I stayed in Gray's, despite them being a lot more comfortable. I change into denim shorts and a green tank top that hugs my body. I hang the towel up that was previously on my head and brush my damp hair out.

The light breeze drys my hair as we walk to their guild. I look around at the town we are in. The trees are a beautiful shade of green, wildflowers are painting a colorful canvas everywhere, and there's not a cloud in the sky.

They continue to talk when something blue comes flying and hits me in the chest making me almost fall backwards until Gray catches me by my arm.

"Sorry lady. Natsu I'm really angry at you right now!" I hear the blue thing say, which now that I look is a cat with wings, an exceed. "You left me in the guild hall all night because you locked me in!"

"Oh, sorry, little buddy! I was so tired last night I wasn't thinking straight." Natsu replies to the cat who's name is Happy I assume.

"Like you ever think straight." Gray mumbles. Natsu heard this and immediately butts heads with Gray. They go back and forth until a beautiful girl with long red hair wearing armor comes up and suddenly punches them both in the face.

"Can you two go five minutes without fighting?" She asks in an authoritative voice. The boys hug each other as if they are best friends while Lucy stands there looking scared with Happy hiding behind her. What is going on? "You must be the girl Lucy told me about. (Y/n) right?"

"Um, yes that's correct." I confirm. I think from everyone's reactions I should be scared of her but I don't feel intimidated for some reason.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Erza. I heard you don't remember anything about your past." She says but more as a question then a statement.

"Yes. As hard as I try I can't recall any memories." Usually I wouldn't speak in this manner but I feel like I must to her.

"I see. Let's start testing to see if you have powers." She says, her armor clanking as she walks in the direction of the guild hall, not bothering to look back. All the others start walking too as I follow.

Once we arrive, I immediately smile. Natsu and Gray are already throwing tables at each other, with others slowly joining in, one girl who looks like a model is serving drinks behind a bar, another is chugging beer. There's another guy who keeps yelling about being a man. I don't know why but it feels like home.

Everyone suddenly notices that I'm new and all their eyes are on me. I look at the floor with the feeling like they are judging me but soon they all break into smiles and introduce themselves.

After being introduced to basically everyone, the head of the Fairy Tail guild, Master Makarov comes out. I expected him to be taller but he is almost equal with my eyes when he stands on top of the bar.

"Everyone settle down! I see we have a new wizard here! And what might your name be?" He questions.

"(Y/n)." I look over at Lucy, Gray and Natsu as if to say 'should I tell him I'm not a wizard?'

Gray simply steps up and says, "I think we should go in your office to talk." Makarov nods and we go into his office.

"Now what would you like to tell me." He says and I'm not sure if he's referring to me or Gray.

"We found her yesterday passed out in front of our hall after Natsu and I finished cleaning." Gray explains. "I think she can tell you the rest."

"When I woke up I didn't remember anything except my name and age. Nothing about my past. So I don't know if I'm a wizard or not yet." I finish. I don't exactly know how I was expecting him to react but it definitely wasn't this way.

"Well go find out then!" He simply states and excuses us from his office. I chuckle a little. Everyone is so nice here!

Natsu, Gray, Happy, Lucy, Erza, and I all head outside so as not to destroy the guild hall in these attempts. I'm kinda nervous to try these things. I don't want to look like an idiot when nothing works.

"Ok since there's a lot of different types of magic let's start off with the basic element ones. First, ice. I have ice-make magic which is basically exactly what it sounds like, you just make stuff out of ice. So stand with you legs separated a bit, with one hand flat out and it's palm face up." Gray instructs so I do as I'm told, holding my left hand up.

"Good. Now put make your other hand into a first and place it sideways on top of your palm." I copy him again.

"Now, there's lots if things you can make, but the simplest would be a shield." He turns, facing the side so no one gets hit and commands, "Ice-make: Shield!" Layers of ice form on top of each other creating, well, a shield of ice. My eyes widen at the awesome sight.

"Oh my god. . . That is so cool!" I exclaim and he chuckles as if it's nothing.

"Your turn." He steps back and gestures for me to try. I close my eyes a take a deep breath. I don't like people being focused on my when I try something new. I'm gonna make a fool of myself with the only people I know watching. It doesn't help that I can see everyone staring out of the guild windows.

"Ok. . . Ice-make: Shield!" I command but nothing happens. "Ice-make: Shield!" I try again. "Must not be mine then." I say a tiny bit discouraged.

"My turn." Natsu chimes. "I'm a dragon slayer which, not to sound like I'm bragging, but they are very rare so it's unlikely you are one but we can try anyways." He goes on instructing me how to stand in order to do the least powerful move, which is still quite powerful as he explains it can burn multiple houses in one shot.

"Now all you have to say is: Fire Dragon Roar!" He says, probably forgetting the power and which way he was facing resulting in him scorching a giant strip of grass. Thankfully there was nothing else in his path that could have burned down. However none of this raced around in my mind, only the phrase did.

Fire Dragon Roar!

I knew it sounded familiar, but why? He said that dragon slayers are rare, so I'm probably not one. An image flashes in my head of a young girl who was at a cliff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

A little girl who looks to be around the age of ten is standing at a cliff that overlooks a town. She turns around with he back facing the cliff and holds one arm out to her side with a fist. She screeches into the air.

The ground shakes beneath her and rocks start shooting up out of the ground. She stops screeching and the rocks that rose up, splinter and blast out in all angles. She turns around, untouched, and looking looking proud.

"Like that?" She asks but I can't see to who and before they can answer it's over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback

"Hey, (y/n), are you ok?" Natsu asks as everyone runs to my side. I don't know how I ended up laying on the ground but somehow during that... memory? I did.

"Yeah... yeah. Sorry. I just... I think I got a memory back." I say still dazed a bit. Everyone steps closer to me as Natsu helps me up off the ground.

"Really! What was it about?" Almost everyone exclaims.

"I think it may have been me, but a lot younger. I need to test something so hold on." I say walking my towards the large patch of scorched grass. I use the same stance the girl in the memory used. I screech into the air straight ahead and I can see people looking at me like I'm crazy.

Maybe the girl in the dream wasn't me. Maybe I'm just making a fool of myself .

Right when I'm about to give up, I feel the ground start to shake. I close my eyes, focusing all my energy on the ground that lays before me. Rocks start to rise up, just like in my memory. I realize just what's gonna happen. I might destroy or hurt things using this power.

"Get down!" I yell as soon as I stop screeching. All of their eyes widen as I crouch on the ground. They follow right as the rock breaks apart. Some pieces get stuck in the side of houses or the ground.

"Oh my gosh." I whisper with my hands over my mouth. I look over at the others who's eyes are wide open or jaws dropped. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know it would damage that much!"

"That was awesome!" Natsu shouts while fist bumping the air.

"She's a dragon slayer." Erza says. Even she has a shocked expression.

"Wh-What?" I say barely able to get the words out.

"That move, that was called 'Screech of the Earth Dragon.' which means your an earth dragon slayer. And a pretty strong one at that. That was the least powerful move you could have done and it was still very powerful." Erza explains.

"Well now that we know, she can join our guild now." Gray says. I thought I could hear something that sounded like a annoyed groan coming from a girl but the only girls here are Lucy and Erza and they were both smiling at me. I shrug it off since it was probably my imagination.

Kinda ending it on a weird note but I think we all know who the annoyed girl is. So currently in on episode 33 and I ship Loke and Lucy SO hard that I started crying for some reason when she saved him. That's the 4th time I've cried because of this show so far. Oh I got so side tracked. Anyways I kinda want to eventually tie this into the plot of the show so I'm waiting for a place to slip it in I'm just not sure where yet so it will happen in future chapters. I already have a lot planned for this book so continue to vote and comment cause it encourages me to write more!

Just to add to this is that I actually have this pre written and I'm on episode like 52 now or something so it's kind of weird looking back at my old writing from last year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2.9K 43
It was all because of the party. She got drunk and so does he. They didn't know what they're doing so they did something. The next day, Juvia wakes u...
67.4K 2.9K 19
A new school year starts for the Fairy Tail students. Juvia Lockser is very sad because holidays are over. She hates going to school. This year, a ne...
14K 524 26
***TRIGGER WARNING: There will be lots of depression and self-harm. You have been warned.*** Shipping Gruvia from Fairy Tail! (Highschool AU) Juvia L...
8K 436 20
Your life up until now was boring and dull. The only thing that kept you going was that you knew when you got home you could go into your room and st...