My friends stalker almost killed me

(Before anyone flips out about Juvia being a jerk I swear it's only in this chapter. She's very nice after this, well as nice as a "love rival" can be)

I get up and take one glance back at the cliff before turning around to find the girl. I close my eyes and focus on where her scent is coming from. I turn down a side street and end up right where I was standing with Team Natsu when I had to go distract the guard.

I see the blue haired girl peeking around the corner while squealing, "Oh my dear Gray, I know you can do it!"

Dear Gray?

"Uh, hi." I say to her. I don't really know why I thought this was a good idea. "I'm (y/n). I kinda noticed you've been following me around a lot."

She looks shocked at first but then it clicks and in her eyes it looks like she's out for blood. "Oh. So your my love rival!"

"Uh, what? I don't understand." I try to get her to clarify but just as I guessed she doesn't. What the heck is she talking about?

"Your stopping me from getting Gray's heart!" She yells. Yep. Finding her was defiantly the wrong thing to do. Before I can do anything I find myself floating in the air surrounded by a ball of water.

Is she trying to kill me?

I try to use my powers but I'm horribly weak, probably from getting the memory. My lungs feel like they are about to burst. I really don't want to die this way! My vision starts going black and I can't hold my breathe any longer.

"Juvia?" I hear shirtless Gray say. "What are you doing to (y/n)?!" He yells when he looks over to me.

Next thing I know I'm on the ground, coughing and gasping for air. Gray runs to my side as I lay my head against the ground.

"Are you ok?" He asks me, I've never seen him this concerned before. I mean I did almost drown. I only nod because I'm still heaving in air. "You could have killed her!" He turns to Juvia.

"I-I didn't mean to. I just wanted to change her mind a bit." Juvia says, shaking her hands and trying to defend her actions. "I'm sorry, Gray!"

He doesn't respond, just turns to me. Without saying anything he loops and arm around my back and one under my knees, picking me up. Despite Juvia flipping out behind us, Gray turns and walks away from her.

"What was she doing here?" Gray asks me.

"I notice that she's always near me almost wherever I go. So I wanted to confront her. . . That was not a good idea." I explain, resting my head against his bare chest. My breathing has calmed down but my heart is still pounding. (I wonder why *wink wink*)

"Yeah. It's not you she's stalking. It's me." He says. I mean that would make sense considering she kept saying "my dear Gray" and that we were "love rivals".

"What happened to the others?" I ask closing my eyes from the blinding sun. At least my clothes and hair will dry fast in the heat.

"Natsu couldn't wait until we found you cause he was so hungry, as usual. I told them I'd catch up with them later so I could find you, good thing I did." Gray replies.

"Well, thank you." I look up at him and he smiles and nods. "I've determined drowning is not the way I want to go."

"I don't blame you. She almost killed me one time by flooding a building I was in with burning hot water." He replies. I was about to respond when I heard a group of people running towards us who I automatically know is Team Natsu.