Moving and. . . swooning?

(This is a week after the last chapter)

I finish unpacking the last bag of clothes I bought when we were shopping and plop down on my bed. I finally finished moving into my new apartment, and the best part was its just a few doors down from Lucy's! It came fully furnished and you have a decent view of Magnolia.

I close my eyes and think about just how far I've come in a little over a week. I've moved out, made new friends, and joined a guild! In the past week Gray and I have hung out a lot more and my feelings towards him are growing stronger. Also Lucy and Mirajane have become really good friends of mine, and in a few days the guild is gonna play truth or dare!

"Ready to go? Team Gray got ano-" Gray starts but gets cut off by Natsu.

"Hey! It's Team Natsu!" He says butting heads with an already half naked Gray.

"Who even decided you could choose the team name, fire breath?!" Gray taunts. I sigh and open my eyes, sitting up to go over towards Erza and Lucy. They were all here watching me unpack my clothes all morning since they have nothing better to do.

"Hey, (Y/n). Remember how you asked what you would need that dress for?" Lucy asks and I nod. "Well go change into it because your gonna need it for this job."

"Um. . . Ok. You're gonna be in dresses also?" I ask and Erza laughs. My eyes widen. She laughed! That's the first time I've heard her laugh!

"No. You're the only one wearing the dress because you have to distract the two guards that are at the entrance of the place we are going to enter." Erza says, regaining her straight face.

"What?! Why me?! You guys would do this way better then me!" I almost yell.

"Because I did it last time and Erza won't wear a dress. So that's why you're doing it." Lucy explains giving me an encouraging pat on the back. I stare at the floor and pout my lip but nonetheless I trudge to my room and change into the dress with matching heels.

Once I walk out the dress effect, what I like to call the reaction the boys get from the dress, starts to set in. I slap both of them on the head and tell them to stop staring and start walking.

"So the rich guys house is right here." Lucy says pointing to a map of the town we are currently in, which was fairly close to Magnolia. "And we are here." She points to what looks like a few blocks away from the house. "When we get there, you distract the guards however you want and then we will sneak in. Once we get in you can just wait somewhere near here until we're done getting the magic pendulum."

"What if I want to be in on the action though?" I ask. I really hate my role in this job.

"I'm sure one job like this won't kill you." Erza responds and I know not to question further.

The ground of the street is rough, making me wobble from these 6 inch heels. I link one of my arms through Natsu's and the other through Gray's to steady myself. They don't question it and I smile at them gratefully.

I hear an annoyed grunt coming from the bushes next to us and I decide that while they are having all the fun I'll figure out who that girl is. I've managed to pick up what her scent smells like so I'll just follow it later. Perks of being a dragon slayer.

"Ok. We're here. (Y/n) you should see the guards when you walk around the corner. Give us a hand signal to come when they are distracted. We will be watching from here." Erza instructs and I nod. I grab the map out of Lucy hand.

"I'm gonna need this." I tell her and strut around the corner over to where the guards are.

Why am I doing this? Are they seriously gonna be this stupid?