Oh great

Once I placed the final touches on the design I allowed Gray to open his eyes. I wanted him to see them completely finished. His eyes widen and flickered back from the nails to my face.

"You did this? They aren't fake?" He asked, shocked. I shake my head no. "Ok I'll admit, I didn't think they would come out this good. Nice job."

"Thanks." I smile happily as my heart flutters. "Now don't touch anything until your 100% sure they are dry!"

He nods and then his eyes light up a bit.

"I almost forgot reach in my right pocket so I don't ruin my nails." Gray says and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Um. . . No thanks?" I say as more of I question. I don't exactly know what he's going for here but he makes an annoyed face at me.

"I promise you'll like it, just stick your hand in my front pocket." He says and I scrunch my nose. Defiantly didn't think Gray would say that. Am I seeing this side of him for the first time? All of the sudden the color drains from his face. "No! I didn't mean it like that! I got you a gift and it's in my pocket! That didn't really sound right either. . ."

I chuckle and reach for his right pocket. I feel a tiny paper bag and when I lift it out it's about the size of my palm.

"This?" I ask, not in a disappointed way, I wanted to make sure it was the right thing. I was actually very excited although I felt bad because I feel like I don't deserve someone spending money on me.

"Yeah. I know you wanted it so I went back and got it for you." He confirms as I open the top of the bag and pour its contents into my hand. I beam when I see it's the gem necklace I wanted when I had to distract those guards.

"Thank you so much!" I say as I quickly put it around my neck and lift the pendant up in my hand to examine it again. "It's beautiful."

"You're welcome." He says with a light smile. I give him a hug, careful not to ruin his nails and blush a little. That necklace was not cheap and yet he bought it for me.

My phone buzzes so we pull away to check it. I didn't realize it but it was almost 4:30 already. I got a text from Lucy saying there were two new Fairy Tail members and we can come see them when we are done if we want. I look over at Gray who also read the message and he shrugs.

"Sure." He responds as we get up and head downstairs.

"So I ran into Juvia at the store yesterday." I say to Gray. I wonder if he likes her too. . . I look over at him and see he looks slightly uncomfortable at the topic.

"She didn't try to kill you again did she?" He asks not meeting my eyes so I look out over the canal.

"No. She apologized and actually paid for some of my stuff. I mean she seems genuinely sorry but I don't know her to well so. . ." I say not knowing how to finish it. I'll admit that her almost killing me has made it hard for me to trust her. Just because she likes Gray doesn't mean I automatically hate her, I do know that if it were a battle for his heart between her and me, she'd defiantly win.

"Yeah. I mean personally she kind of creeps me out since she stalks me but I try to be nice to her still." He responds and I nod. I'd be creeped out if someone's stalked me too.

We open the doors to the guild hall and I hear someone singing with a gorgeous voice. I looked inside and say someone on stage with a spolight on them. Whoever it is must be the singer. I inspected who it was and discovered it was Mirajane who was the beautiful singer. I had no idea she could sing!

I looked around to see if I could find the newest people but I couldn't since the lights had been dimmed. She finished shortly after and everyone applauded with tears brimming their eyes, including me.