Dragon Slayer

Lucy comes back with clothes that are too tight in my preference but it would be weird if I stayed in Gray's, despite them being a lot more comfortable. I change into denim shorts and a green tank top that hugs my body. I hang the towel up that was previously on my head and brush my damp hair out.

The light breeze drys my hair as we walk to their guild. I look around at the town we are in. The trees are a beautiful shade of green, wildflowers are painting a colorful canvas everywhere, and there's not a cloud in the sky.

They continue to talk when something blue comes flying and hits me in the chest making me almost fall backwards until Gray catches me by my arm.

"Sorry lady. Natsu I'm really angry at you right now!" I hear the blue thing say, which now that I look is a cat with wings, an exceed. "You left me in the guild hall all night because you locked me in!"

"Oh, sorry, little buddy! I was so tired last night I wasn't thinking straight." Natsu replies to the cat who's name is Happy I assume.

"Like you ever think straight." Gray mumbles. Natsu heard this and immediately butts heads with Gray. They go back and forth until a beautiful girl with long red hair wearing armor comes up and suddenly punches them both in the face.

"Can you two go five minutes without fighting?" She asks in an authoritative voice. The boys hug each other as if they are best friends while Lucy stands there looking scared with Happy hiding behind her. What is going on? "You must be the girl Lucy told me about. (Y/n) right?"

"Um, yes that's correct." I confirm. I think from everyone's reactions I should be scared of her but I don't feel intimidated for some reason.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Erza. I heard you don't remember anything about your past." She says but more as a question then a statement.

"Yes. As hard as I try I can't recall any memories." Usually I wouldn't speak in this manner but I feel like I must to her.

"I see. Let's start testing to see if you have powers." She says, her armor clanking as she walks in the direction of the guild hall, not bothering to look back. All the others start walking too as I follow.

Once we arrive, I immediately smile. Natsu and Gray are already throwing tables at each other, with others slowly joining in, one girl who looks like a model is serving drinks behind a bar, another is chugging beer. There's another guy who keeps yelling about being a man. I don't know why but it feels like home.

Everyone suddenly notices that I'm new and all their eyes are on me. I look at the floor with the feeling like they are judging me but soon they all break into smiles and introduce themselves.

After being introduced to basically everyone, the head of the Fairy Tail guild, Master Makarov comes out. I expected him to be taller but he is almost equal with my eyes when he stands on top of the bar.

"Everyone settle down! I see we have a new wizard here! And what might your name be?" He questions.

"(Y/n)." I look over at Lucy, Gray and Natsu as if to say 'should I tell him I'm not a wizard?'

Gray simply steps up and says, "I think we should go in your office to talk." Makarov nods and we go into his office.

"Now what would you like to tell me." He says and I'm not sure if he's referring to me or Gray.

"We found her yesterday passed out in front of our hall after Natsu and I finished cleaning." Gray explains. "I think she can tell you the rest."

"When I woke up I didn't remember anything except my name and age. Nothing about my past. So I don't know if I'm a wizard or not yet." I finish. I don't exactly know how I was expecting him to react but it definitely wasn't this way.

Remember? (Gray Fullbuster X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें