Love Potion?

Song: Jackpot by Block B. I thought it matched the craziness of this chapter. (It's one of my favorite music videos ever.)

Getting up and walking to the guild was pure torture. My feet and back throbbed in pain due to standing for so long yesterday. Not to mention it was hard to keep my eyes open since I only got a few hours of sleep.

Memories of last night made a smile play in my lips as I walked along the large strip of brick that separated the road from the watery canal. The water was so still it looked like glass had replaced the river.

I pick up the pace since I'm in a rush to see what crazy things will happen at the guild today. By the time I enter the guild it seems I missed the beginning of the action, although everyone seems to not be themselves.

Macao and Wakaba are fighting over who earns more money, Makarov keeps saying alcohol is his rival before chugging a whole barrel of it. Erza is fighting a pillar while Mirajane is trying to fight Erza.

"What the heck is going on?" I exclaim as this scene unravels before me. Everyone who's not flipping out is staring in shock. Gray waved me over to him and I see Juvia standing in the corner, away from all this holding a bottle.

"Are they ok?" I ask with a chuckle as Erza starts yelling at the pillar for being her enemy.

"I have no idea what's happening." Gray responds and I glance over at the crazy guild. I turn my gaze back to Gray and he's staring at me with a strange expression. "Woah, why do I feel so strange?"

"Are you ok?" I inquire since it seems to be the more appropriate question at the time. His face is flushed except for the pigments on his cheeks which have turned an adorable shade of pink. He takes a few steps closer to me making me fearful as to what he's up to.

"You've got some nerve." Gray says, anger eves any in his voice as I look around to see who he's talking to. There's no one around me though meaning he's talking to me. His shirt has magically disappeared as usual but I'm to concerned to focus on it. "Always walking around being all self-conscious, oblivious as to how cute you are. How do you think I feel?! I strip unconsciously all the time in front of people, I should be the self conscious one! But instead you, the prettiest person to walk this earth isn't confident in herself!"

"W-What are you talking about My face turns as red as Erza's hair at Gray's words. He's defiantly not being himself since he's practically yelling at me about how pretty I am.

"Listen up! As of today you are my rival!!" Gray shouts while pointing a finger at me making me look around the guild but it seems everyone has become crazy. Maybe this is all just a dream is what I try to convince myself but when I pinch me thigh I feel the pain instantly. "I will not strip any clothes the whole day!"

"But you already have." Happy points out since Gray is only in his underwear. He looks down and jumps about two feet in the air seeing as how he's shed his clothes already.

"How dare you!" Gray yells while running towards me. I start running away from his startling figure chasing me but no one seems to notice Gray as they are all fighting their own things.

Maybe everyone needs to get some anger out today and they are taking it out on each other?

"Stop chasing me, Gray! It's not my fault you take your clothes off without noticing!" I exclaim back to him as my mind wanders to imagining if that was the reason.

No, focus! You're being chased!

To bad I didn't see Professed Makarov chugging that barrel of alcohol in the floor or I may have out ran Gray for a while. Instead, he falls right on top of me, straddling me in only his underwear as he pins my hands above my head.

His body glistens with sweat from the hot Magnolia day and his chest is moving drastically with every breath. I stare at his face with wide eyes while trying not to glance at any of his muscle or think about what kind of position we're in right now but my mind can't help wandering.

"G-Gray. You're not being yourself! Please get off me!" I yell while turning my head to the side to avoid his gaze. Since he's not getting off me I'll make him. I swing my leg up and knee him in the back. A little harsh but I know he'll survive. He groans in pain, his hands flying to rub his hurt back.

I use this opportunity to push him off me while shuffling backwards on the dusty guild floor away from him.

"Just put your clothes back on and chill out!" I exclaim after jumping off the floor onto my feet. Gray reappears from behind a pillar fully dressed thankfully to keep my mind out of the gutter. "Did you do this?!" You shout across the guild to Juvia, the only normal person in here, well, as normal as Juvia can be.

"I-I don't know what's going on." Juvia says with an expression mixed between concern and confusion. Gray looks as if he's about to pin me to the ground again so I take off running as fast as I can out of the guild, not really knowing where I am going but anywhere is better then being with my insane guild right now.

Grays footsteps echo behind me but I don't look back. Suddenly an idea crosses my mind. I take a sharp turn and start heading towards Grays house. 
Hopefully I'll be able to outrun him until then since I don't have very strong  endurance while running.

Eventually I arrive with burning legs and run straight into his house, which I know he always forgets to lock. Slamming the door behind me I desperately look for a hiding place and decide to run into the bathroom on the off chance he won't have anything under sink.

My luck runs out when I see there isn't enough room for me to fit in. His bedroom is the next closest room and my heartbeat pounds when I hear the the front door handle jiggling. I slip under his bed which has barely enough room for me. I can't even turn my head the opposite direction. Not to mention I'm claustrophobic which isn't helping me much right now.

I see his shoes enter the room and slowly walk around. I've never been one for scary movies, they freak the crap out of me and now it's like I'm in one. Hoping deranged Gray won't  be smart enough to look under his bed and find me. He walks out of my sight to the opposite side of his bed which is significantly more terrifying since if he does see me I won't know.

If I time this right I can do exactly what I've been trying to. Inhaling deeply, I press my hands against the bottom of the bed before letting my power activate.

"What the. . ." I hear Gray start saying as I slip out from under his bed to see my perfectly made trap. Vines had grown out of half of his bed, trapping him on one side of the room while I had slipped out to the other. I finish by sealing under the bed also so he can't get out that way.

"I'm sorry but it's for your own good." I explain while leaning against his bedroom wall. He sticks his arm through one of the small openings, furiously trying to tear the vines away trapping him in half his room but to no avail, they won't move till I tell them to. Which means until Gray gets better and whatever's happening wares off, I'll be staying near by.

"You can trap me in my own house just cause you are prettier then me!" Gray shouts while I send a text over to Lucy who I had not seen at the guild. I suggested she not go there and get effected by whatever was going on and also how I tricked Gray.

"Well it'd be kind of weird if you were prettier then me considering you're a guy." I say with a chuckle but before giving Gray a chance to respond I continue. "I'll be back soon."

"What?! Let me go!" Gray shouts from across the house as I exit. I extended the vines so he can now be anywhere in his bedroom or bathroom.

Since Juvia must have something to do with this, I remember her going opposite the direction of her home so I travel to that street. At first it was just a regular street with houses but eventually the homes changed to shops. All different kinds, it would take forever to figure out which one she went into. But she was going by foot so it can't be to far.

Hi everyone. I won't be updating again for two weeks. My grandpa just passed away less then a day ago and it's been really hectic around here so I won't get to write until things settle down. Thank you for understanding.

Don't forget to comment and vote.