Nothing at all

A magic store immediately catches my eye so I go in and see an older man sitting behind a counter at the back of the store. Unique bottles with different colored mixtures lined the walls on shelves. Keys that reminded me of Lucy were in a display case up front.

"How may I help you today?" The man with white hair and a beard asks as I approach the stand.

"Hi. I was wondering if a girl came in here with blue hair that curls at the end." I inquire not knowing if he will even tell me the truth or not.

"Wait, don't tell me you're the person she's in love with!" The man says with amusement while slapping his knee in laughter.

"She was here? What love potion? And no it is not me she's in love with!" I blurt out all at once, so fast you'd be surprised if he caught all of it.

"Yes I think we are talking about the same girl. She bought a love potion from me to use on someone." He replies with a shrug and I look around with wide eyes, not knowing what to do.

"Well it obviously wasn't a love potion considering  everyone in my guild is fighting inanimate objects or other people!" I exclaim, wanting an explanation as to what's going on.

"Ohh, so that's what it does." The man says while stroking his beard. "True be I combined a bunch of leftover ingredients and had no idea what it did. She seemed to have a nice imagination so I assumed she would think it worked."

"Do you realize how illegal that is?! Do you even know if it will ware off?!" I almost shout out in anger. As soon as I leave I'm gonna contact the police.

"I can't be 100% sure but all potions ware off at some point so why shouldn't it?" He says like the crazy guy he is. I storm out of the shop and run back to Grays. The streets are dimly lit with street lamps by now with the sky beautifully speckled with stars. By the time I get to Grays house I'm gasping for air.

"Who's there?!" Gray shouts when I open his front door. I shuffle into his hallway, still completely out of breath. He only has underwear on and both his arms are resting on the green vines restricting him. "Why are there indestructible vines surrounding my room? I was just in the guild, how did I get here?"

"You don't remember anything?" I inquire, he's seems completely normal but maybe he's just acting. Is drugged Gray that smart?

"No, did I do something bad?" He asks while I pull the vines away so he can exit. My cheeks burn thinking about what he did back in the guild.

"No, don't worry about it." Is all I reply with but he seems determined to figure out what happened. "Someone in the guild got this knock of love potion at actually makes you fight whoever you're looking at and so you started trying to fight me. That's why I locked you here."

"Oh, really? I'm sorry." He sheepishly responds while rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine. It isn't your fault." I sat with a shrug. After all he can't even remember what he did. "I'm gonna head home. It's been a pretty crazy day."

"Ok. Thanks for making sure I didn't hurt anyone. Goodnight." He says before you also bid goodbye to head home.

Cool air rushes passed I when my open door making a chill run down my spine. An uneasy feeling creeps over me but I continue into my apparent, exploring every inch of it but no one is there. I don't know whether to be relieved or more scared.

Either way I fall into a deep sleep, preparing for what crazy things may happen tomorrow.

(Sorry but I'm time skipping this since I gotta finish this chapter without getting yelled at by my mom for staying up so late.)