Friends?

I eventually did go to sleep over the sound of Natsu snoring. He was sleeping on the floor all the way on the other side of the living room and I could still hear him.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of pots clanging and the smell of cooking food. I slowly get up and have to hold on to the wall for a minute. My vision goes black and my head throbs. After about 10 seconds it goes away and I trudge into the kitchen.

Lucy sits at a table next to Natsu who's practically inhaling his food. Gray is cooking scrambled eggs in a pan.

"Good morning!" Lucy says. "How did you sleep."

"Well I could here Natsu snoring from all the way across the room but other then that fine." I say after yawning. Natsu is still eating and I start to wonder if maybe he'll pass out from lack of oxygen. "Do you have any stuff I can get ready with? Like a toothbrush or extra clothes? I don't like just being in a robe."

"Well I don't have any girl clothes but until we get you some you can wear mine." Gray suggests. I just nod. As if it wasn't awkward enough. I appreciate their kindness but I can't help but feel like I'm a nuisance to them.

I walk to the bathroom which is quite big as Gray gets me a spare toothbrush and clothes.

"I feel really bad asking but can I take a shower? I promise today I'll go searching for a different place to stay but who knows how long it's been since I've had one." I say. I feel like I'm asking to much from him, I am just a strange girl he found outside his guild hall.

"Really it's no problem. And sure." He teaches me how to work the shower. (Don't even act like you don't get confused with other people's showers because everyone does)

I lock the door behind Gray after he walks out and make the water warm before I step in. I immediately regret it and turn the nozzle so the water is almost ice cold.

Oh, so much better.

Then an overwhelming sadness builds up behind my eyes until it's to much and the tears start falling. Who am I kidding? I can't get a place to rent! I don't have a job or money, I don't even know where my family is, if I have any!

I guess the only place to start is to find out if I have powers, if I do I'll join a guild and take jobs till I have enough money for rent, if not I'll just get a regular job. I guess it's kind of simple.

I take a few deeps breaths and finish my shower. After I step out and dry myself off, I look at myself in the mirror for the fist time. (A/N: Now for this part you can make her look however you want but I made this the base for how she looks because I feel like it goes better with the story (you'll see what I mean in the future))

Im kinda on the (shorter/taller) side, with (the slightest hint of abs/no muscles), almost completely (flat/full)-chested, and since I'm (skinny/chubby) I (have/don't have) natural curves. I had (straight/crooked) teeth but my skin was far from clear of acne. My eyes are almost a (e/c) and I have (distinct/no) tan lines.

I sighed. This wasn't what I expected but oh well. I throw on the bra I was wearing under the robe, a dark blue shirt that's about one size to big for me, and grey sweatpants that barely stay on my hips. I wrap my hair up in a towel and go to the kitchen to eat.

When getting my bowl of food off the counter I almost trip on the extra fabric that I step on every time I walk. I sit down at the table that just has Natsu and Gray there.

"Where's Lucy?" I ask trying not to show how it's making me uncomfortable being in a house with just two guys I barely know.

"She went to her house to get more clothes. It must be horrible having to wear Gray's clothes." Natsu says making me laugh. There such good friends. I hope I get to be good friends with them someday. They actually seem really cool.

I must have zoned out because when I snap back into it Gray and Natsu are smack talking and Gray's not wearing any clothes again.

"Do you always strip when you fight with Natsu?" I ask with a slight smirk. Gray looks down and a his eyes widen as he quickly puts clothes back on.

"I guess he just can't help himself I guess." Natsu laughs. I never really paid attention to there looks until now. Natsu, although having pink hair, which I can tell is a color I don't care for, was quite cute.

Gray however was extremely attractive, and no I'm not saying it because I've seen him with barely any clothes on, although his toned body and abs do add to it. He was just all around a good looking person. But I'm not the type of person who bases who they like just on looks, if he has a horrible personality it's kinda a waste.

I finish my breakfast and Gray waves a hand in front of my face. "Hello? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, sorry. Just thinking of how I need to find out if I have powers or not. I'm not sure how I would though." I say half to myself, half to them. Usually you get taught powers, there is no test that you take and it says what powers you have.

"Well we could test it out, wouldn't hurt to try all the different kinds of magic." Natsu suggests otherwise and I nod.

"That's true I guess. Where would we try?" I question. I don't want to destroy anything or hurt anyone.

"At the guild of course! Then once we found out if you have one you can practice and join!" Natsu says almost shouting in excitement.

"Ok. I guess we will just wait until Lucy comes with clothes and then we can go." I say and they both nod in agreement.

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's so short, I just realized how short it is. . . If any of you like Noya from Haikyuu!! you should check out my other story! Some fun stuff is coming in the next chapters! See you next week!

Don't forget to comment and vote!