Truth or Dare

We all sit in a circle in the back room of the Guid Hall. I'm sitting directly across from Lucy, next to Cara and Mirajane.

"Ok. Someone ask me first!" Lucy volunteers and I give her points for bravery. I defiantly wouldn't want to go first in front of everyone but then I see her smirk at me with two devil horns poking out of her head and I know exactly what she's gonna do.

"Truth or dare, Lucy." Mirajane says. Is it just me or does Truth or Dare make everyone look evil?

"Dare." Lucy picks with a smile and Mirajane smiles at her. Do they have some kind of secret language going on?

"Find, or should I say summon, the most attractive person you know and kiss them without explaining why." Mirajane says and I chuckle at how quickly Lucys smile turns straight and she a dark red settles on her face. Lucy stands up and takes out a key.

She likes one of her celestial spirits?!

She coughs nervously before waving her key in the air. Loke appears before she even finished.

"Yes, what wou-" He starts to say but Lucy grabs him by the collar and pressed her lips to his. He's shocked at first but slowly closes his eyes and places one of his hands on her neck. (LoLu for life)

After she pulls away she immediately closes his gate and sits back down with a dazed look on her face. She blinks a few times before setting her focus on me.

"Truth or dare?" She says with those devil horns sprouting from her head again.

"Um. . ." If I pick dare I'm practically giving her a chance for her ship to sail but if I pick truth she'll have me confess. "Truth." I'd rather have my confession here then my first kiss here, but I think I know how to play this.

"Who do you like, or maybe even love?" She says with an innocent look on her face and I roll my eyes.

"Come on, that's the best you've got? You already know the answer to this question! Is that really what you want to ask?" I say with a smirk on my face and she seems taken aback a little.

"Fine. If there's one thing about that person you find sexy, what would it be?" Lucy re-asks and I sigh.

"Only one thing?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. How can I pick only one thing?

"Unless you'd like to go into detail." She smirks and I nod.

"Ok, their voice kills me. Also there muscles. . . and hair. . . and face. . ." I say staring off into space imagining Gray. I snap back into reality and there's confused looks from around the room. (Gray's facial expression above 😂) "Uh, sorry. Erza, truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Dare of course." She says confidently.

"Kiss Natsu." I say bluntly to her and her eyes snap open.

"Not again!" Erza says almost yelling but I think there's a hint of a smile there.

"Even (Y/n) ships it!" Cara laughs beside me.

Erza pulls Natsu to his feet and quickly pecks him on the lips.

"That was nothing, longer." I tell her and I'm pretty sure she's imagining what I'd look like with her sword through my chest. She turns to Natsu who is standing by himself now and kisses him for about 5 seconds. I don't think she would have stopped unless I told her. . . (Oops I ship them too)

As the game continued to go on Elfman got dared to go out and flirt with the first person he saw, who ended up being Professer Makarov, Cara has to stop drinking for a week, and finally after a while it looped all the way around to Lucy again but one person still hasn't gone. Gray.