Dragons: Celestine Academy(ht...

By eljayem25

Astrid Hofferson a young orphan, living in the world of people whom she never understands. A world that she c... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: Where we begin...
CHAPTER 2: Mysterious Blue Light
CHAPTER 3: Escape
CHAPTER 4: Houses and Roommates
CHAPTER 5: School, Classes, Magic
CHAPTER 6: Snowflakes
CHAPTER 7: Fire Emotions
CHAPTER 8: Non of your business
CHAPTER 9: Dragon Test
CHAPTER 10: Divine strength and beauty of all
CHAPTER 11: Idiot
CHAPTER 12: Day of the Test
CHAPTER 13: Man in Black
CHAPTER 14: Trust
CHAPTER 15: My Chevalier
CHAPTER 16: Results
CHAPTER 17: Voices
CHAPTER 18: Announcement
CHAPTER 19: The Cave
CHAPTER 20: Holy Egg of Celestine
CHAPTER 21: Nightmares
CHAPTER 22: Shops and a Book
CHAPTER 23: Princess
CHAPTER 24: Name the Royal Eg-rr Dragon
CHAPTER 25: Confusions
CHAPTER 26: Black Magic
CHAPTER 27: Hush Little Snowflakes
CHAPTER 28: Secret Told
CHAPTER 29: Guardian
CHAPTER 30: Blue
CHAPTER 31: Twist
Reposted: CHAPTER 32: Confusions
CHAPTER 33: Celestines Unite
CHAPTER 34: Summoners
CHAPTER 35: Challenge (prt. 1)
CHAPTER 36: Challenge (prt. 2)
CHAPTER 37: Stars
CHAPTER 38: Back to the start
CHAPTER 40: Dragons
CHAPTER 41: The Crown
CHAPTER 42: Play Your Part
CHAPTER 43: Angel with a Shotgun
CHAPTER 44: Sapphire Dome
CHAPTER 45: Companion/s
CHAPTER 46: A soldier I will be
CHAPTER 47: Trickery
CHAPTER 48: Freezing Point (Epilogue)
A/N
BOOK 2 FINALLY RELEASED
New Hiccstrid ff
New book is Out!
Advertisement

CHAPTER 39: Home is where the power belongs

2.6K 110 16
By eljayem25

"My legs are short and weak, but my power is taller and more powerful than your grief..."

Astrid's P.O.V.

We all boarded the train, Mr. Gobber was coming with us too, since we need help to keep us up on our quest. Snotlout, Fishlegs and the twins were all asking questions. Like:
"If were royalties that lived in a magical world, why are we here?" Or "do we have hot servants?" (Snotlout asked that) or like; "Is this even possible??"

"Look guys, I know you can't trust me on what I will answer on all of those questions, except Snotlout's, but I tell you, you will find out soon enough we we arrive home." I told them.

They all look at each other and to Hiccup who was sitting across me.
"I believe what she says." He said.

I'm glad one of them believed...

"Oh fine,we will try our best to find the truth." Ruffnut groaned and sat beside me.
"We better get going, we don't want to get late for our ceremonial festivities waiting back home right?" Snotlout said smiling greatly.
"Yeah, and I can't wait to have our memories back!" Fishlegs said.

A smile stretch on my lips, which is a very good sign, that hope is within of us. An that's what I have been waiting for them to say.

"So your highness, do you want to go now?" Mr. Gobber asked.
I smiled and stand up.
"Its time to go." I announced to the driver's room where the train driver was waiting for any orders.
"Time to save my subjects." I whispered with a smile.

A hand then came on my shoulder.
"Just like a real princess would be." Mr. Gobber said.
I nodded my head. "Thank you sir."

***

The trip to Castrallia lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was now dressed according to Castrallia's traditional clothing, which kind of bothers me...
"Do I have to wear this kind of dress??" I ask looking at the mirror (picture above/side).

"Its tradition for a princess to wear such a thing during her return from somewhere else." Mr. Gobber said smiling.
"I remembered your mother wearing that during her return from a great battle between the Goblins of the West mountain who tried to invade Castrallia." The teacher sighed. "Together, with your father they made a great team, and that the day when your mother and father had laid eyes on each other."

I smiled. Its glad to hear that my parents were in a good start together. And also, I felt the shivers of the feeling when you hear something cheesy like that.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I turn around to the knock coming from the door. Mr. Gobber went to open it and revealed Hiccup who was wearing clothes like a nobleman from England. I remember my favorite anime character!

"How do I look?" He ask. I smiled widely. "You look great, fit for a prince." I gave him two thumbs up.
"Thank you m'lady." Hiccup made a slight bow.

"Well then, I shall leave you two for now." Mr. Gobber said and made a bow at both of us.
"And please, don't do anything naughty." He winked.

Gah! What was that for??

The teacher laughed and left us both. I look at Hiccup who was snickering at me. "What??" I snapped.

"Your face is red." He said.
My eyes widened and hit him on his shoulders. "I hate you!" I growled.

"Ow! Hey I'm just teasing you." He grinned.

Ugh! Why does he look cute while grinning??

I stopped hitting him and turn to the mirror, looking at the short skirt of my dress. Wouldn't my ************* will be seen with this short skirt I got?

"You look beautiful you know." Hiccup said. I look at him on his reflection and smiled a bit.
"Are you nervous? I can feel you are." Hiccup said and wrap his arms around me.
I rested my head on his chest as we stare at our reflection.
"Look at that, we look perfect, just like ham and cheese, ketchup and cheese, or bacon and eggs." Hiccup said.
"Ew! I hate eggs!" I flinch.

"Your allergic." He said.
My eyes widened of what I heard. I turn around and held his face close.
"What did you say??" I ask.
"I said your allergic to eggs, isn't it?" He asked.
A wide smile stretch on my face.
"You remembered!" I cheered.

Honk! Honk!

The train suddenly made a noise.
"We have arrived!" The train driver just announced.
"Were here!" I said excitedly.
I grab Hiccup's hand and we ran all the way to meet the others outside. We hop off the train and I went through the group of people and to look at the sight of Castrallia with a big smile.

But my smile went upside down when I see the horrible sight of the Castrallia which was suppose to be a paradise, which is now, it looks like an abandoned city on how it looks.

The plants were all dried out, no color flowing, no signs of life. The giant castle of Celestial was destroyed completely, and was covered with darkness.

"No signs of life or even just a hint of magic was flowing around here." Ruffnut said.
"She's right, the air was also a bit strange around here, its like, it was cursed or something." Fishlegs said.
"Do you think its a bit creepy around here?" Asked Tuffnut.

I look around, and I laid my eyes on something far away.

The school!

I quickly run to the direction of Celestine Academy. I can see the golden gates of the school. I pick up more speed and reached the gates. I tried opening them, but they were locked.

I stand back and blasted ice on it and the lock exploded into pieces. I quickly kick the gates open and ran I side. The doors went open as I step on the doorstep. I went inside and was surprised to see the bodies of the students. All of them were turned to stone.

I quickly searched for the person whom I needed to see this time. I searched through the statues of the students and finally, I found the one I'm looking for.

"Heather!" I said in shock to see my friend on the floor unconscious. I quickly pick her up and laid her on the chair. She wasn't turned I to stone, but she was barely breathing, her breath was short and it seems like she feels cold.

"Heather wake up!" I said. Heather tried her best to open her eyes, but she failed and just reached my hand.
"Y-you came back." She said weakly.
"Of course I did, I won't let you all in trouble, would I?" I ask her.

Hiccup and the others came and were shock to see those statued men.
"What happened here??" Asked Snotlout.
Hiccup ran beside me. "Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly.
"No, I'm fine, but we should take Heather to the dorms, we have to take care of her." I replied.
Hiccup nodded and carried Heather up. Since he hadn't remembered the way up to the Pegasus dorm house. I lead him all the way up there.

When we reached the doors, a very strong energy suddenly stopped us from coming over.
"Wha??" I ask surprised. I place my hand out to touch it, and my hand just bounces back.

"T-There's a magical b-barrier that surrounds every dorm, and only the students that belonged to every dorm can enter." Heather said.
"How can we get in?" I ask.
Heather raised her head shakily, but managed to touch the barrier.

"Shifus Exaluim." She chanted. "We can get in now." She said.
I touched the magical barrier that's noe gone.
"Let's go." I said and opened the purple doors of the pegasus house. Hiccup laid Heather on a nearby bed and told him to get the twins and Snotlout to help her heal.

"Heather you will be okay soon." I comforted her.
She smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I left Heather back there when the three people I ordered came. I went to the Dragon dorm house. The room was still fixed well. I take a peek on each rooms, since I haven't seen their rooms. All of their rooms were based on the element they belong and is we furnished, unlike mine, it was a disaster to see all the snow and ice I created.

I went outside to the balcony, and look all over the place to see all dark.
"I will take my revenge on you Guinevere.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 213 33
Warnings: old, cringe worthy, self insert because I thought that was cool (not trying to be mean but my self insert will make you cringe I'm sorry) H...
33.4K 541 25
Hiccup suddenly becomes ignored - Astrid's vanished, Snotlout is now the 'Dragon Conqueror', and the only friend Hiccup has is Toothless. Everyone se...
13.8K 607 60
I do not own How To Train Your Dragon. This is based after HTTYD 2, and will not be incorporating HTTYD 3. RATED M FOR A REASON! I am not writing a c...
35.4K 772 11
Y/n Carefree L/n the Third. That's you. A royal and a great warrior. And you are about to fall in love with those devious creatures.. Those crazy ter...