Dragons: Celestine Academy(ht...

By eljayem25

Astrid Hofferson a young orphan, living in the world of people whom she never understands. A world that she c... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: Where we begin...
CHAPTER 2: Mysterious Blue Light
CHAPTER 3: Escape
CHAPTER 4: Houses and Roommates
CHAPTER 5: School, Classes, Magic
CHAPTER 6: Snowflakes
CHAPTER 7: Fire Emotions
CHAPTER 8: Non of your business
CHAPTER 9: Dragon Test
CHAPTER 10: Divine strength and beauty of all
CHAPTER 11: Idiot
CHAPTER 12: Day of the Test
CHAPTER 13: Man in Black
CHAPTER 14: Trust
CHAPTER 15: My Chevalier
CHAPTER 16: Results
CHAPTER 17: Voices
CHAPTER 18: Announcement
CHAPTER 19: The Cave
CHAPTER 20: Holy Egg of Celestine
CHAPTER 21: Nightmares
CHAPTER 22: Shops and a Book
CHAPTER 23: Princess
CHAPTER 24: Name the Royal Eg-rr Dragon
CHAPTER 25: Confusions
CHAPTER 26: Black Magic
CHAPTER 27: Hush Little Snowflakes
CHAPTER 28: Secret Told
CHAPTER 29: Guardian
CHAPTER 30: Blue
CHAPTER 31: Twist
Reposted: CHAPTER 32: Confusions
CHAPTER 33: Celestines Unite
CHAPTER 34: Summoners
CHAPTER 35: Challenge (prt. 1)
CHAPTER 36: Challenge (prt. 2)
CHAPTER 37: Stars
CHAPTER 39: Home is where the power belongs
CHAPTER 40: Dragons
CHAPTER 41: The Crown
CHAPTER 42: Play Your Part
CHAPTER 43: Angel with a Shotgun
CHAPTER 44: Sapphire Dome
CHAPTER 45: Companion/s
CHAPTER 46: A soldier I will be
CHAPTER 47: Trickery
CHAPTER 48: Freezing Point (Epilogue)
A/N
BOOK 2 FINALLY RELEASED
New Hiccstrid ff
New book is Out!
Advertisement

CHAPTER 38: Back to the start

2.3K 104 4
By eljayem25

Astrid's P.O.V.

Quickly, I sneak out of my window. I don't have to use the stairs and sneak out, I can make myself fly and its handy. I landed on the ground and sprint up down the streets. I quickly went to the bike stop, where bikes are available to use, since the bus isn't coming because its Thursday.
I quickly slide down the railings of the subway and head to the guard house, where I found the old guy.

He was sleeping. I gently shook him while calling him to wake up.
"Sir, please wake up." I said.
The old guy opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.
"Ah! Your highness!" He said.
"You know?" I ask.

He stand up and fix his sleeve.
"Of course, with all the news coming from the other trainmen who are traveling from dimension to dimension." He said and bowed.
"What it is that I can help you with your highness?" He ask.

"Well, I want you to take me to the magic subway, I need to get to the train." I said.
He smiled and nodded.
"Follow me m'lady." He said and started walking. I followed him and we stopped at the door painting on the wall.
He pressed his palm on it and the door suddenly opened.
"Here you go your majesty." He said.
I stepped inside, as I can feel the magic rush through me, this feeling was been out of me for a while.

"Ah, I know you'd come." A voice said. I turn around and saw Mr. Gobber.
"Sir! Why are you here??" I ask surprisingly.

"I'm here to warn you, your highness." He lowered his head.
"There's something wrong about the portal."

"What about the portal?" I ask. I know something bad will happen.
"The portal heading the Castrallia is in a spell that Guinevere made, if one person was going to Castrallia, and if you tried to go back to the human world, the portal won't allow you, that means you can only go back to Castrallia once." Mr. Gobber explained.

"So you mean, I can use the portal only to go back go Castrallia?" I ask.
"Exactly." He said.
"But why did those trainmen can go back?" I ask confused.
"Oh I think I forgot to tell you, that those trainmen are exception to this kind of magic, the King Albert, which was your father, gave them power to stop themselves on involving some kind of spell that might wrap the portal, and those guys can make it in and out." Mr. Gobber said.

"But, if I can't go back again, I can't tell Hiccup and the others, I can't take them back to their home." I pointed out.
"Your highness, instead of going alone, why don't you just bring the others with you?" He asked.

Dang it! Why didn't I even think of that??

"Your right!" I said. "I can show them instead of telling them." I quickly dialed Hiccup's number and waited for him to answer.

(Hello?) Hiccup's tired voice answered.

"Hicc, are you awake?"

(I am now.) He replied.

"Thank God, uh...can you come here in Velvet Train Station?"

(What for? And why are you even there?)

"I'll just tell you when you get here, and also, bring the others with you, now hurry!" I quickly hung up before Hiccup could complain.

I then quickly sent him a message.

"You better get here as soon as possible, and make sure that the others are wide awake, we will have a mission to go. I'm serious." - sent to Hiccup 4:50 a.m.

***

I was pacing back and forth outside the subway.

Is this even the right time to go back?

"What if, I still need information?" I ask myself.

"No, I'm already here waiting, so its the right time, there's no turning back Hofferson!" I scolded myself.

"Astrid!" Someone called. I turn around and saw Hiccup and the others coming. A smile then stretch on my face.
"Thank God your all here!" I said.
"So what up with the fuss on this time of the night?" Asked Snotlout who was still rubbing his eyes.

"I'll show you." I smiled. Ruffnut then went towards me with a smile.
"Better be quick, cause marshmallows are waiting for me..." She then fell on me and fell asleep. I sighed. I look at Hiccup who was helping Tuffnut who also fell asleep.

"Didn't I told you to make sure they're fully awake?" I said.
He just shrugged his shoulders.
"At least were all here." He wink at me.
"So what is this thing your going to shoe us?" Fishlegs asked.
"Right, but first we have to head down the subway for you to see." I replied and started to walk down the steps carefully, not wanting to injure Ruffnut. Well she's quite heavy for me.

Maybe Ruffnut got a very big head...

I heard Hiccup snicker. For sure he read my thoughts again.
We reached the bottom and this time we head to the door painting.
"Here we are." I told them.

Ruffnut suddenly woke up and went towards the door.
"This is the thing we have to see??" She asked me.
"No, that's not it, its inside that door." I replied.

"Astrid, how can be there's something on this door?" Snotlout asked. "Besides, its just a painting of a big wooden door."

Ugh! These guys! How come they're in a hurry??

I then went towards the door that Ruffnut was examining and just pushed the door open. I turn around, seeing their jaws open.
"Th...the painting is a real door??" They all shriek.
"Shh! Don't shout, someone might hear you!" I pointed out.

I then heard a loud thud, followed by shaking of the earth. Ruffnut fell on the ground again who was asleep.
"Woah! What was that?" Tuffnut asked amazed.
"Ruffnut made that earthquake." I replied, helping the fallen girl up.
"No way..." Tuffnut said amazed.

"Okay guys, I'll tell you the truth already." I said. "All of you, are royalties, you hold the elements that contains the balance of the earth, and you guys are going with me back home, for out to maintain the balance me tween the magic of Castrallia and Earth."

All of them look at me surprised, and suddenly laughed.
"Its not funny! I have spent three days just to solve this problem of ours that you completely forgot and your laughing at me??! You should me thanking me instead, because I'm he long you get your memories and Celestine back!" I yelled which made the air in the subway become stronger.
I look at Fishlegs who contained the air element. He was looking at me afraid.

All of them look at me with the same expression except Hiccup who was just having a blank expression.
"What?" I ask them.
"Your eyes...they're...red..." Said Tuffnut.

Red?

"You should calm down Astrid, you can't get mad now." Hiccup told me. I sighed and nodded.
"Let's go." I told them and we entered the door.
I saw Mr. Gobber talking to the trainman. I place Ruffnut on the bench and just went near the edge of the platform.
I felt something weigh on my shoulder. I look at it and saw a hand.
"Sorry of us laughing back there." Hiccup sat beside me.

"Its okay." I said. I look at the necklace I have been gripping since now.
"That's beautiful." Hiccup said. I nodded in agree. It is beautiful. Its even beautiful now, the snowflake that was surrounded by the dragon was silver before, now it was pure diamond, the dragon was made with sapphire crystal.
"What do you think is that symbol mean?" Hiccup ask.

I look at the pendant closely.
"I'm not sure..." I said.

Honk! Honk!

"The train is here." Hiccup said. We both stand up, the others were already beside us, as the train stopped in front of us.

Here the journey begins...

Again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 213 33
Warnings: old, cringe worthy, self insert because I thought that was cool (not trying to be mean but my self insert will make you cringe I'm sorry) H...
35.4K 772 11
Y/n Carefree L/n the Third. That's you. A royal and a great warrior. And you are about to fall in love with those devious creatures.. Those crazy ter...
127K 3.6K 30
❝ I've never seen anything more beautiful ❞ ❝ Neither have I... ❞ IN WHICH 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐱 and 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐤 are long lost best...
45K 877 44
- in which hiccup & astrid are a couple & go through crazy adventures - *completed: april 21,2017