CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIEND SCENARI...

By ESJ1004

the story of craziness, sadness and happiness starts here More

A/N
when you first met
A/N
first successful/failure date
first kiss
A/N
when he did something stupid
breaking up with him
a day without him
he came back for you
he apologized again
you pranked him
A/N
His prank fails
when you got powers
SPECIAL A/N
SPECIAL A/N 2
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (aftermath)
you saw him shirtless
Random CH.
Random CH (Part 2)
When he's acting....Dirty
Thank you A/N
SUPER IMPORTANT A/N
I'M BACK!
When you annoyed him
ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE PRISONER'S TRIALS
IT'S FINALLY UP
He sets you a surprise
5 reasons why he loves you
5 things he hates about you
he done Yaoi
female kpop songs that he likes to watch you dance with
what he thinks about you
what he wants you to be like in halloween
your phrase he finds odd/weird
When you got into detention
Back from the dead?
Writer-San is *quite* back
*STAY AT HOME EDITION!* When you went naked/done the naked challenge
When another man "called" you
When he gets into a fight
Guess what?
Sup?
Announcement
When you did something stupid during his zoom call
(Prologue) Whoever Murdered Crystal Morrison
What he finds annoying about you (as told by him)

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

4.9K 90 7
By ESJ1004

It was the night of Halloween. The slow breeze of the october 31st makes you feel comfy at home. Right now, you were all alone in the Creepypasta mansion. All of the Creepypastas went out on a vacation to a beautiful beach resort to celebrate the night of halloween, keaving you alone. You really decided not to come. You decided to have a video chat with (C.P/Bf or creepypasta boyfriend) on skype. There you saw all of your friends enjoying on a table full of delicious food.

C.P bf: hey Babe. How are you doing there?

You: I'm good.

Jane: (on background) hey Y/N! You should be here! You're missing all the fun here!

All CPs: (cheering from background)

You: (chuckles) hehe. I'm good here.

C.P bf: hey. You sure you'll be fine there? I don't want anything bad to happen for you. You know how much I love you.

You: of course I'll be fine. You don't need to worry. You should be enjoying the night there!

C.P bf: hehe.. Yeah..... But I'll be more enjoyed here if you were with me right now.

You: It's ok sweety. You'll be good there.

C.P bf: ok. Gotta go now. I love you babe

You: love you too ^_^

And that, your call ended. Well, it is time for you to celebrate Halloween ALONE...... Or is it?

8:00 PM......

(Skype mode)

Jane: what's up girl?

You: sheez! It's quiet here. It feels unnerving to me.

Jane: naaahh. You'll be used to it. So now you know what the mansion look like when we're not around?

You: yeah. It's giving me the creeps.

Jane: totally!

You: hey, I got to tell you something

Jane: what is it?

You: I didn't want to say this to anybody. But you're the first person to know about this........... I think I have a stalker.

Jane: (surprised) whoa whoa! Come again?!

You: you heard me. I have a stalker.

Jane: since when?

You: 2 weeks ago until now.

Jane: creepo.

You: he's been following me from home. And one time, while I was sleeping, I suddenly woke up to see him taking pictures of me!

Jane: well one h*ll of a sh*thole. Why won't you call the cops?

You: well I have you guys to protect me. Don't need the cops.

Jane: oh yeah..... But right now, we're away, so you'll be on your own for now.... Is he still stalking you?

You: no. Last time I saw him was yesterday.

Jane: In case if you see him again, try to call the cops, ok?

You: ok then.

Just then, the 2 of you heard the doorbell rang.

Jane: who's that?

You: trick r' treaters maybe.

You casually went up to the door, phone still in your hand. Before you could open the door, you realized something. You checked your watch. It was 9:07 already. You knew that around 9 PM, trick or treating will be over now. Jane suddenly saw your expression. Worry and fear arising from her as you look to the peephole of the door.

Jane: Y-Y/N? A-are you ok?

You didn't answered. You kept looking at the peephole, no one was there.

Jane: Y/N. Is someone there?

You: I -I don't know. It must be--------

Jane: It must be what? Answer up Y/N

Jane just watch you staring at something. Something you were staring at makes Jane feel that something bad will happen.

CRAAASSHHH!!!!

Jane panicked when you dropped your phone, still leaving the call ongoing. Jane had a good view of you running up the stairs at a panicked state. Jane's eyes went wide when there's a man appearing from the view of the camera. The man stops to his tracks, and turned around, picking your phone up. Jane felt that she was about to throw up. The man was wearing a quite disturbing mask. The mask had a white coloring with black blush-on sticking to both of the cheeks. It has a sadistic smile, showing sharp rows of fangs. What Jane is disturbed about the mask's feature is its eyes. The eyes looks normal for a human's eye, but with small irises. Jane can't stand to look at it anymore. She felt that the eyes were staring deeply at her soul. Then, the man waved to the camera with a hatchet and switched your phone off. Jane has to tell this to the other quick!

9:12 PM

You were running around the house with the man in hot pursuit. Throwing furniture here, tumbling stuffs over there, Its like you were a mad man who escaped from an asylum for making the house a mess. You went to your room with the man behind. You were struggling for freedom when the man had a hold of your hand. You felt that a sharp pain went up to your wrist. Luckily, you shut him out. But you have a huge cut from the wrist. The bleeding slowly went out, but you didn't care. You need to escape. You quickly scanned the room. There you saw a telephone. You went for the phone and fumbled the number for the police.

Dispatcher: good evening, 911 here. What is your emergency?

You: (crying) I need the cops! Please!

Dispatcher: ok. What is the problem ma'am?

You: someone broke into my friend's house! He tried to get me with his freakin' hatchet!

Dispatcher: Calm down ma'am, I'll send the police over. What is your address?

You: (insert adress)

Dispatcher: ok. They'll be there in 25 minutes.

You: I can't hold that long! He's already banging on the door!

Dispatcher: calm down. Just quickly grab a weapon you can find and-----

The call was been cut. Well that blows. You just can't wait for 25 minutes for the cops, considering how the man is already trying to knock the door down. So you decided to broke your window open and look down. Your 6 feet from ground level.

You: I could jump down safely if-----

You were cut off from your sentence. The killer suddenly broke down your door with his hatchet and pushed you out from the window. You scream as you fall.............

Thud!!!

What a relief! You miraculously survived from the fall. But you got a sprained ankle in the process. Blood was seeping out of your forehead. You look up to see the man from your window, staring down at you. Then, he disappeared from view. You put all of your strength to get up as you ignored the pain from your ankle.

25 minutes......

You were still running from the man. He sure was a persistent killer. You suddenly make out a light flashing from ahead. It was the police! Relief washed over you as the police pulled over.

You: oh god! Please help me!

Cop 1: whoa whoa! Calm down miss.

You: please h-help me.

Cop 2: Do you know where the man is?

You: n-no. I kinda loose him.

Cop 1: (over radio) this is officer Miller (if you're a Miller, feel free to ,change the name) I got an injured woman here. We'll take her to the station right away. We'll take care the assh*le later.

Cop 2: come on. You'll be safe now.

You felt saved now. You finally escaped from that psycho. You were taken to the police department for questioning...........

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 112 44
Meeting my crush and falling in and out of love
40.5K 713 47
turning all genres gay Scfi horror obviously romance drama adventure
1K 56 53
!!!COVER PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!!! In This Book It's Basically You And The Creepypasta's Texting I Saw A-lot Of These Type Of Books And Got M...