The Story Of Raven Lee *wattt...

ImVampirekitty tarafından

Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 9

15 2 4
ImVampirekitty tarafından

Worning major disrespect to women and fowl talk!!

I take a deep breath and look him in the eye. I see no real emotions showing in their disturbing depths.

"What are you saying Arson?" I use his name giving him character. All the while fighting the urge to walk away from him and his bloody throne room.

He steps up closer to me invading my space. He touches my face with the back of he hand his long yellowed nails lightly scraping. I feel them creeping a trail from my cheek to my lips as he traces them. I smell the slightest tint of blood from his rancid nails.

With a quick movment, one I'm not used to, he grabs my braid in his fist tightly holding me in place. I feel my body tighten as he forces a rough kiss on my lips. The feel nothing at all like his, the man from the woods.

I feel his fangs come down and scrape my bottom lip. I feel my arms start to loose from the stuff shock I'm in. Just as he's about to break the skin he stops and instead shoves his toung into my mouth. I gage outright my rage over flowing.

I can't stand it any longer and I shove him away from me with all my strength. He doesn't go very far in fact he just laughs darkly at me.

He looks over at the women and she laughs along with him looking at him with hunger.

"Good she's still a fighter. Ima love breaking her spirit." He gets a hugery look as he walks the few spaces back to me lifting me off the ground with a wave of his hand. My arms are bound to my sides by an unseen force. Every time I move I feel like I'm being squeezed tighter.

A buzzing feeling spreeds along my skin. Looking around I see nothing, but I know what it is. I feel power grow in the room as I'm suspended in the air.

"What I mean is, My Dear, your to be my wife. Just as soon as your true powers show. Your eyes will become like mine in a way. In most respects you'd be my equal." he brings me closer to him with another wave of his hand. He holds my chin in his tight grip.  "But you shall never be my equal. I am gonna break you. Make you mine. Mine to play with as I please and when I please." At his words my anger takes over. I spit right into his face.

"As if I'd ever!" I hiss between my clinched jaws.

The women growls and I hear her move forword. Arson waves his hand smiling darkly at me. She stops but I know she wants to beat me.

"Ah what fun you shall be." he wipes his face. His clawd hand reaches out yanking my baird so hard my scalp protests. "After I have broken you. Then and only then will you become my wife. You'll bare me a male hair. Then when I'm done with you, I'll let my guest and who ever have fun with you. For a price of course" He says in a snarl and tosses me across the room.

I slam into the marble wall so hard dust falls onto me from above. I struggel to get air into my starving lungs.

When I can breath a bit I taste blood in my mouth. My fangs start to slide down in a slilent rage. I wipe the blood away with the back of my hand.

I slowly stand on shaky legs as he turns his back to me. I watch the women walk to him and kisses him roughly moaning and pulling at his hair.  Her icy eyes on me fill with dark promises.

"Your dismissed Princess. "He says tauntingly as he turns facing me.

He pulls the women's head back his eyes watching me his fangs gleaming in the fire light and bites her exposed slender neck. He drinks her blood greedly his hands sliding between her legs making the women grind against him and hold him to her.

He growls deeply then devours her mouth and she grabs his hips grinding harder. His hand slides down into the women's skirt where he grabs her ass.

I feel my gut clench hard and I slowly walk away never turning my back to him. In case he decided to pounce I kept my eyes on him.

The last thing I see is his smile covered in blood. The women hanging off him grinding with no shame.

The large doors close with a solid thud. I hear Arson laugh darkly through the door. Then I swear I hear moans and screams of pleasure.

Shuddering I walk into the large halls leaving Arson and the women alone doing god knows what.

I sigh becoming lost after two turns in the massive marbel maze. I give up finding my room as seeing no one around for me to ask.

The halls are bare and empty save for the bloody and disturbing glass windows that play out acts done by Arson. I avoid looking at them the best I can. Just there are so many.

.....
I walk with my head down for what seems like hours till I see bright light. A light much like warm sunshine. I smell flowers on the slight breeze seeping into the long hallway. I walk to it quickly drawn to the beauty of the bright contrast to the dark dullness of the halls.

I find I walk into a court yard of sorts. Beautiful flowers are in bloom. Their bright colors soothing to damp cold of the halls.

Stone statues stand tall looking quite intense in their frozen beauty. Many are so life like its like they could walk up to you and say hello.

I smile at the one of two girls with detailed wings playing in the pond at their feet. I look into the small pond. Under the lillypads growing in the water I see many fish. All have the fancy tails and are as large as my arms. Their bright orange and gold colors beautiful with the black and white.

I turn away from the pond. Finally feeling at ease as I take in the life made of stone. I find a fountain in what seems to be the center. The canopy of orchids is stunning. A snake glids from the water as I approach. He stops and looks at me a moment before laying in the sun to sleep.

"True I'd never harm you. Your an innocent in life. Just doing what you were meant to do. I am in your home after all." Seeming to understand me he slithers back to the fountain taking his place on the side.

Smiling I dip my hand into the nice cool water.I cup some and wet my face. The feel of it is welcoming. I sit on the bench next to the fountain. Enjoying the beautiful sight of the gardens. I look over the whole area till I see something new.

Standing I walk over to the new area. This one has a rough iron gate that stands over ten feet high. Ivy and Jasmine has grown over the gate keeping anyone from seeing inside. I pull on the gate hard. It barley moves so I give another pull. On a loud protesting screech the gate opens. I walk in the gate closing behind me from the weight of plants growing on it.

Another court yard greets me. This one is aged by many many years. Its still beautiful in its old charm. Someone has somehow kept it decent. The flowers here are wild and untaimed but sill have seen tender care. Green moss grows on almost every stone serface save for the statuses. The leaves from the pervious year are still on the ground. As they decay leaving behind their imprints on the stone walk ways.

Finding beauty in this odd garden I walk around. A small that is familiar to me blows on the soft breeze. I keep walking ignoring it.

  I stop dead when I see something that stops my heart. A statue stands in front of me that looks like Arson and the man from the forest but younger and happy. Deep confusion takes hold.

The stone captures them perfectly it's scary. I walk closer entranced Looking closer I know its them. Shaking my hed I walk on. I see flowers in bloom around beautiful women in gowns meant for balls and mystical creatures all looking alive and ready to walk around me.

I can't help but touch each one like their alive. Their cold green moss covered stone tell me they arnt. I stop again as I see another one of the man from the forest though this one is so sad and so at odds to the one of him smiling with Arson.

I reach out and touch the hard jaw line wanting to kiss away that frown. I nearly scream as a large callused hand wraps around my wrist. I freez feeling my heart pound hard against my ribs as my hand is lifted from the cold stone to warm flesh. I breath in that forest sent and fresh rain as another hand is turning my face from that of the statue up into his eyes. My breath leaves me in a gust and I start to shake but not from fear.

"You..... What Is it about you that I'm so drawn to?" He shaks his head like he didn't mean for that to slip. He laughs nervously.

"I could ask the same thing" I sigh softly watcing him as he smiles intreged

"What drew you to touch this one of me out of all the others and not a single one of him? I know you know who I mean." He says kissing my palm so gently and then having a look of silent shock that slowly fades.

His slight touch and soft kiss have me realing. I ramage through my head trying to pice words together.

"He discussed me!" I growl out my anger evedent.  "I do fear his interest in me though." The words leave me with disban at the memory of Arson.

I look at the man before me again. His handsome face pulling something inside me.

"The The sadness of your expression. I_I wanted to umm well..." I stampered out and blushed The words not finding their way out. I feel my chin being lifted not knowing I had looked down.

"Wanted to do what?" He asked his voice husky as he leaned down his lips inches from my own.

I lean up and kiss him hard and quick. His hands grab my face gently but firmly bringing my face back to his and he kissed me deeper.

He stops as my hands find his shoulders. I hold on so not to swoon. Stopping he leans his forehead against mine and breaths deeply his eyes closed.

I trace his jaw with shaky fingers and he leans into my hand.

"I've waited for you you know? I've watched you grow from a wea babe to pretty teen into a beautiful women. I've wanted to protect you from everyone and everything. Exspicely him." His voice letting loose hurt and anger  upon his tender words.

"What you mean? I_I don't know you. I_ I don't even know your name." my heart pounds at this realization but I don't back up I find I know I'm safe with him.

"Deliverance. " he mummers softly. I smile for real since I left home.

"My Dev. " I say it just rolls off my toung without hesitation.
His eyes fly open searching mine. finding what he was looking for he kisses me again.

"Your my Ra." He nips my lip.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

232 13 31
Well, just when I thought my life couldn't get any crazier, guess what? It got crazier. Last time we met, I was trying to save myself and this guy f...
901K 36.2K 48
I'm Kiera Calloway and I'm a witch. No, seriously. I am. The day of my Awakening, the High Priestess of my Clan (Daughters of the Moon), names me t...
85.8K 2.7K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...
481K 14.8K 44
My name is Gemma and I'm the white wolf. My life has been really, really shitty. At 3, the pack I stayed at was attacked, I lost my mother, was kidn...