The Mechanic

By rainvictus

Jade has always been the responsible and dependable one. Kind, sweet, caring and selfless. She will do anythi... More

The Mechanic
Prolugue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
PLAYLIST!!!
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX

FOURTEEN

11.4K 353 84
By rainvictus

I squeezed my mother's hand lightly, avoiding the syringe that was attached to her.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered to her ear. She was still asleep, but I was relieved that the surgery was successful. She was already in the recovery room when I arrived. My grandparents had to calm me down for minutes because I was really worried about my mother.

"You have to rest, Jay," My grandmother told me, rubbing my back. "You drove for five hours."

"I'm fine, Grams," I assured her even when my head was throbbing in pain. "I'll wait for Mom to wake up."

"The doctor said she'll probably wake up in the afternoon," said my grandfather, who was just beside my grams. "You can come back later."

"I want to stay, Pops."

I stared at my mom, and my heart was still breaking into pieces every time I realize how frail she became. She used to be so radiant, full of life and smiles despite the heartaches my father gave her. But now, she was so pale and she lost a lot of weight. Hopefully she would recover fast and be her old self again.

The door opened. Dirk smiled warily at me. "Jade, can we talk? Outside?"

I nodded and went outside the room. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked a bit tense.

Dirk faced me, biting his nails. He always does that when he's nervous or confused.

"Dirk? You're scaring me," I said, my throat hammering.

He looked at me. "Harry paid the hospital bills."

"Come again?"

"Harry paid the hospital bills. Everything. He paid everything," Dirk repeated, a mixture of awe and disbelief.

It took me a minute or two to fully wrap my head around Dirk's statement. My jaw was left suspended in the air as my mind tried to process what I just heard.

"Harry did what?!" I echoed once more.

"He paid everything, Jay. The nurse told me. I didn't know why! We were just talking here in the lobby earlier and I told him that Pops is planning to sell his farm to pay the bills, and then he said he'll just go to the cafeteria for a coffee and half an hour after the nurse went here to ask me if Harry is a relative. She said that he paid everything," Dirk gushed, who was also shocked like me.

"Where is he?" I asked, my mind swimming in a pool of questions.

"Cafeteria? I guess?" Dirk replied. "Jay, are you dating Harry?"

"No," I simply said, then walked away to head to the cafeteria.

I took the elevator. I bit my lip hard, trying to answer my own questions. Why? Why would he do that?

I reached the hospital's cafeteria and I saw him there, sitting on the table while sipping a hot coffee. He was chatting with a very pretty nurse.

"Harry," I murmured as I approached nearer to his spot. "Can I talk to you?" I asked, throwing a quick glance to the nurse beside him.

"Any time, Jade," he smiled. His eyes looked tired, but his face lightened when he flashed a warm smile.

The nurse left us after slipping a piece of paper in the pocket of Harry's polo shirt. She gave him a flirty wink before strutting away from us.

That was smooth as hell.

"How's your mom?" Harry asked.

"She's still sleeping."

"I'm really glad that the surgery went fine," he said. "I told you it's gonna be okay."

"Me too," I mumbled. "Harry...did you...did you pay my mother's hospital bills?"

He gave me a puzzled look, then shrugged. "Maybe," he uttered before sipping his coffee.

"Harry, please. Tell me the truth."

He looked up at me, his lips slowly curling to a smile. "I did."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

I ran my fingers through my messy hair. "You don't have to do that, Harry," I said calmly. I didn't want to appear as an ungrateful bitch. I just needed answers.

"I just want to help, Jade," he said, his green eyes sparkling with kindness and sincerity. "I had a mother, too."

That word got me. "Had?" I asked him, almost whispering.

He took his eyes from me and stared on the floor. He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "My mother died a year ago. Cancer. That's why I know how you feel. I was in that boat once."

"I...I'm sorry," I murmured. I didn't know what to say aside from it.

"It's fine."

"Thank you...for helping me. For helping my family. I'll pay you back once the website started paying me. Little by little, though," I said shyly.

"No pressure, Jade. I just really want to help, that's all."

"Thank you so much."

Harry grinned. "Stop thanking me. Or my ears will start bleeding."

I chuckled softly after wiping the tears from my eyes. I just couldn't believe how good the universe is to me.

"Hey, are you crying?" Harry asked, placing the coffee on the table. He pulled me gently, wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry," I chortled on his chest, inhaling that musky scent my nose was already familiar with. "I'm just overwhelmed."

"I understand," he mumbled. "Things will be better, I'm sure."

Someone behind us cleared his throat, interrupting our moment. I pulled away from Harry. When I turned around, Pops and Grams were behind us, smiling.

"Dirk told us everything," Pops said. He looked at Harry. "I don't know how to thank you, Harry."

Harry beamed. "I'm just really happy to help. Jade has been a very good friend to me and I'm just returning the favor," he uttered, smiling at me.

"Jade is really lucky to have a friend like you," Grams said. "Thank you, Harry. I'm sure you're tired, I suggest you rest for awhile in our home and eat before you drive back to Ohio."

I looked at Harry and I was surprised to see him looking really shy and flushed. "Oh, that's really sweet of you. But there's no need, I saw a motel near here and I can stay there for the bit to rest."

Pops shook his head. "Son, we won't take no as an answer. Our home isn't grand but my wife cooks really good," he said proudly. "This is the only way we can thank you."

Harry glanced at me, like he was asking for my approval. I gave him a brisk nod and a smile, encouraging him to accept my grandparents' offers.

"Well...motels are lonely," Harry chuckled.

My grandparents smiled in triumph. Pops patted Harry's shoulders. "I promise you, you'll forget your name once you have a taste of my wife's cooking."

"I am really excited now," Harry smiled like a kid.

Grams turned to me. "Jade, are you sure you'll stay here? Why don't you go home with us first? Have some breakfast?"

"I'll stay, Grams. I want to be here when Mom wakes up."

Grams hugged me tight. "Okay. If you need anything, just call us."

"I will."

It was Pops who hugged me next. "I'll be back at noon to drop your lunch, alright?"

"Okay."

"We'll go ahead, Jay," Pops said, holding Grams' hand. "Harry, let's go so you could rest," he added before they walked away.

Harry looked at me. "You have to rest."

"I'm okay. I promise."

"You sure?"

"Hundred percent sure."

"Okay," he sighed. "Don't think too much, alright?"

"I won't," I smiled. "You better go, they're waiting for you outside."

Harry nodded and smiled once more. He turned his back to leave.

"Wait," I mumbled. "Thank you. For everything."

"You're always welcome, Jade. Always," he said, his charming smile sweeping away the worries and heaviness in my chest.

*****

I tiredly opened the door and I was greeted by Dobby, our dog. He was jumping in glee and leaping all around me as I took my shoes off.

"Hello, Dobby " I chirped, hugging him. "I missed you so much. Don't make any noise, okay? We don't want to wake them up." I told him as I walk to the kitchen. It was already midnight and the house was already quiet, my grandparents were surely sleeping right now.

I went to the kitchen, and I almost screamed after seeing Harry in front of the opened fridge, drinking water.

"Harry?" I mumbled in surprise. I wasn't expecting to see him here, I thought he already drove to Ohio.

Harry closed the fridge and faced me. "Hey," He said softly, smiling. "How's your mother?"

I clicked the lights open. "She's fine. Weak, but doing well. She's really happy to see me," I shared as I raid the fridge for some snacks. "Dirk will watch over her for tonight."

"That's good to hear,"

"Yeah," I took a pack of cookies and a bottle of milk, then sat on the chair. "I thought you already went home."

"I'm supposed to," he said, pulling a chair beside me. "But your Pops wanted me to stay a little bit longer. He said I should experience the real country life."

I chuckled. Knowing my Pops, he probably did his best to convince Harry that Nashville is the best and most country town ever. He always wanted to prove it to people, especially to those who came from the city.

"You told him that you're from New York, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I guess that got his attention, he told me that I'm missing big things if I don't stay longer," he confirmed, giggling in between and I joined his chuckles.

"I'm not even surprised," I said. "But Harry, if you don't really want to stay, they'll understand."

"I know," he nodded. "But I want to stay. If you don't mind, we can go back to Ohio together. But if you don't want me here, it's cool, too."

"I like it when you're around " I said right away, surprising myself. "I mean, it will be nice for you to experience new things here. But I'll be here for a week, Harry."

"Yeah, I know."

"What about your job?"

"It's just a week. And I'm staying out of the radar for a while. My sister might be back one of these days. Don't want to talk to her."

"Okay," I murmured. I couldn't explain why I was really happy to hear it. "If you say so. Are you comfortable here?"

"Very," he grinned. "Your Pops placed a mattress on the guest room's floor. The view is really beautiful."

I just nodded. Harry and Dirk would be sharing a room, and I could stay in my mother's room.

I finished my glass of milk. "I'll go upstairs," I told him. "You should sleep."

"I will. Good night, Jade."

"Good night," I said and I went to my mother's room. I took a shower right away and changed to a pair of shorts and shirt which I left in this place last summer.

After drying my hair, I lay on bed and tried to sleep. But hell, I couldn't sleep. My mind was still racing and recalling all the things that happened in the past 24 hours. Also, I still couldn't believe that Harry would be spending a week in here.

I grabbed my phone, thinking about texting Marty or Leslie but it was already late. I talked to them earlier over the phone while I was in the hospital, and they assured me that they would cover for me in the shop.

I placed my phone on the bedside table and closed my eyes. I was still restless. After a couple more minutes, I stood up and knocked on the guest room's door.

"Jade? Why are you still up?" Harry asked me in his low voice after he opened the door.

"Sorry. I just want to get Dirk's laptop."

He swung the door wide open. He was just in his boxers now. "Come in. I don't know where it is."

I nodded and made my way inside. The lights were off but the moon was shining bright through the windows. I saw Dirk's bags on the floor, just beside the mattress where Harry would be sleeping. My brother didn't even unpack. Very Dirk of him.

Harry sat on the mattress. "You're supposed to be sleeping."

"I can't sleep. Dunno why. I'll just edit some of my chapters, maybe it'll help me to sleep," I said, digging deep to Dirk's bag until I finally found what I was looking for.

"You're probably too tired and thinking too much, that's why you can't doze off."

"I guess," I stood up, the laptop in my arms. "Sorry for bothering your sleep."

"You didn't bother anything. I can't sleep, too."

"Oh. Not comfortable enough?"

"It's not that," he sighed, staring at the windows in front of us, the faint light outside touching his face. "I'm just thinking about some things."

I sat beside him. "I'm a good listener " I smiled at him. He did so much to me and I wanted to help him this time.

Harry brushed his hair away from his eyes. "I just remembered my first home. It's kinda similar to Nashville."

"Your first home?"

"Yeah. I was born in Cheshire."

My brows met in confusion. "I'm not sure I know exactly where that is."

He smiled. "It's in England. I was born in England. We moved to New York when I was ten."

"Oh," I uttered in awe. "That explains the accent."

"Accent?"

"You sound like a typical New Yorker but there's a pinch of English accent in you."

He laughed softly. "I guess it's in the blood."

"Probably," I chuckled.

Harry took in a deep breath and his laughing face went serious. "You know...I was your age when my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer," he told me, his eyes fixed on the sky outside. "That's actually the reason why I didn't finish college. I have to work and take care of my mom. Like you, I worked two jobs. I worked in an automotive shop in Brooklyn while writing for different websites."

His revelations left me speechless. I've always seen him as a very carefree person. I never thought that behind his radiant smiles and positive vibes lie a heart-breaking past.

He continued to talk. "We were hopeful at first. Chemotherapies were promising, and we thought she's gonna make it. But she didn't," he sighed sadly. "After my mother died, I tried to stay in our house but I just can't. So I followed Alex to Ohio."

"For a fresh start?"

"To forget."

"We can't really forget, Harry. We just move on."

"Maybe. Maybe that's what I want. To move on from the past."

I held his hand and gave it a soft squeeze. "Everything will be alright. I promise."

Harry smiled cheekily. "You're stealing my line."

"Sue me, then."

"Did you say sue or screw?"

"Sue."

"I thought I heard screw me then." He laughed.

"Stop that," I giggled.

"How about I screw you right here, right now?" he murmured, licking his lips.

"Harry...my grandparents are just in the next room."

"You know how to keep it low anyway," he said, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Maybe it'll help you sleep," he added, then kissed me.

I shut my eyes, choosing to feel the warmth of his mouth. Worries seemed to drift away from my head. I found myself tracing his muscles, my fingers wandering around his naked shoulders, chest and stomach.

He lay me down, still kissing me as his hands went busy in removing my clothing. I was completely naked in just a few minutes.

"We'll have it gentle and slow this time," he whispered to my ear, his breath sending shivers to my spine. "We don't want to wake up anyone," he kissed my neck slowly, leaving wet kisses and soft bites here and there.

I moaned lowly. My fingers found his hair, and they tugged them lightly. Harry's mouth was currently in my breasts and his pace was really slow. But it still felt good. Hell. This was probably better. Don't get me wrong, I loved everything that we did in the past but this one... it was just different. There was something...passion, perhaps?

My thoughts were crashed when I felt his hot tongue between my legs. I had to bit my lip as he swirled and licked around me while his skillful fingers were making their way inside. I gasped when he started to fuck me slowly with his fingers, his tongue not leaving my slit.

"Harry..."

"Don't scream, Jade," he warned me, his pace going fast.

Oh shit.

I bit my lip really hard, my toes curling as waves of orgasm washed over me.

Harry positioned his self on top of me, smiling. "Such a good girl," he smirked while tearing a condom with his teeth. He put it in, then I felt him rubbing the tip of his dick on my wet spot.

"Christ, Harry," I groaned softly. "Stop teasing."

"Make me."

"Stop teasing or I'll scream."

"You won't dare," he grinned, still rubbing his shaft on my pleading pussy.

"Fuck you, Styles."

"As you wish," he said, then pushed himself inside me.

"Oh God," I moaned as he filled me in. I moved my hips towards him, eager to follow his rhythm.

"Ssshh," he whispered, still thrusting slowly. "You'll wake them up," he buried his head to my neck and continued moving in and out of me, his gentle thrusting still giving me sparks in my head.

"Does it feel good?" he asked, looking at me. It suddenly hit me, this was the very first time that we made eye contact while having sex.

"Yeah...so good," I said, not leaving his eyes.

He smiled. "I'll make it faster, alright? Stay quiet."

I nodded and bit my lip. Harry gripped on my hips, then started to drill on me fast. I wanted to moan loud but I knew I should not, so I just bit my knuckles. They might bleed but I don't give a shit. Everything was just so good right now.

I almost cried out when I came once more, thank goodness I was able to control my mouth. After two more thrusts, Harry reached the top as well. He groaned lowly on my neck, then bit my ear just to not make any loud sound.

"Fuck," he panted, still on top of me. "I didn't know it's that hard to stay quiet."

"Now you know the struggle. You dick," I told him, making him laugh.

***
So this isn't intense like the other chapters but heeeeey they're getting a bit closer to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 6.3K 24
Jade Daniels is excited to be in One Direction's music video. But when the producer calls her fat, horrors from her past starts to haunt her again, a...
47.8K 385 91
Yo! This can either be dirty or clean so if you have any fantisies you want to be written please send in your requests! ^^ love you!
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx
860K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx