Dragons: Celestine Academy(ht...

By eljayem25

Astrid Hofferson a young orphan, living in the world of people whom she never understands. A world that she c... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: Where we begin...
CHAPTER 2: Mysterious Blue Light
CHAPTER 3: Escape
CHAPTER 4: Houses and Roommates
CHAPTER 5: School, Classes, Magic
CHAPTER 6: Snowflakes
CHAPTER 7: Fire Emotions
CHAPTER 8: Non of your business
CHAPTER 9: Dragon Test
CHAPTER 10: Divine strength and beauty of all
CHAPTER 11: Idiot
CHAPTER 12: Day of the Test
CHAPTER 13: Man in Black
CHAPTER 14: Trust
CHAPTER 15: My Chevalier
CHAPTER 16: Results
CHAPTER 17: Voices
CHAPTER 18: Announcement
CHAPTER 19: The Cave
CHAPTER 20: Holy Egg of Celestine
CHAPTER 21: Nightmares
CHAPTER 22: Shops and a Book
CHAPTER 23: Princess
CHAPTER 24: Name the Royal Eg-rr Dragon
CHAPTER 25: Confusions
CHAPTER 26: Black Magic
CHAPTER 27: Hush Little Snowflakes
CHAPTER 29: Guardian
CHAPTER 30: Blue
CHAPTER 31: Twist
Reposted: CHAPTER 32: Confusions
CHAPTER 33: Celestines Unite
CHAPTER 34: Summoners
CHAPTER 35: Challenge (prt. 1)
CHAPTER 36: Challenge (prt. 2)
CHAPTER 37: Stars
CHAPTER 38: Back to the start
CHAPTER 39: Home is where the power belongs
CHAPTER 40: Dragons
CHAPTER 41: The Crown
CHAPTER 42: Play Your Part
CHAPTER 43: Angel with a Shotgun
CHAPTER 44: Sapphire Dome
CHAPTER 45: Companion/s
CHAPTER 46: A soldier I will be
CHAPTER 47: Trickery
CHAPTER 48: Freezing Point (Epilogue)
A/N
BOOK 2 FINALLY RELEASED
New Hiccstrid ff
New book is Out!
Advertisement

CHAPTER 28: Secret Told

3.2K 152 15
By eljayem25

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Were all gathered in the laboratory with Headmaster Xavier and the other teachers, were having a meeting on how we should stop Astrid from freezing the whole Castrallia, this will be a very big problem to all of us, especially when we know that evil is upon us.

Us teens were just at the corner, waiting for the elders to call us and proceed, as we wait, I can't held but feeling the cold and it affects my body heat. I wasn't suppose to be in the cold in a very long time, or else my powers will grow weak and disappear.

"Everyone." Called headmistress Valentino. We all went towards the long rectangular table and look st the headmaster.

"I know this will be a very big issue to us all summoners, that the whole Castrallia was affected of the freezing that was happening, and we got the solution to stop this, but first, you must know something that no one should know, except yourselves and Astrid..." The headmaster said.

"I wonder what is it?" I heard Ruffnut's thoughts as she look at the headmaster with determination.

"Everyone must've been very curious that Astrid got a very special ability that all of us thought that never existed, am I right?" He asked, as he went towards a bookshelf, ad grab a big book and laid it on the golden rectangular table.

We all nodded, getting even more curious of what the headmaster was going to say next.

"No one of us knew that Winter summoners still existed though, even you right?" Fishlegs said.

I look at the headmaster who was flipping pages of the book he just got.
"Apparently, I knew that she still existed." He said.

All of us teens gasped, what is he even talking about?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked now furious on this too much confusions he's giving us all.

"I'll tell you..."

Narrator:

~Story~

Castrallia was a place ruled by a king and queen who had been the keepers of the Elements of Celestine for long now, watching over the world of magic, making sure of the balance that was surrounding the whole kingdom.

The king and queen were the rare summoners that they usually call "Celestial Summoners" they are summoners who were destined to have winter magic, connecting with the heavens and the Gods.

The king and queen had a son, who they thought will be the only gifted child they have. But after several years, there came a miracle that came into their lives. The queen had given birth to a princess, who had the most powerful magic that no one can ever think of what to top it.

As the Royal family celebrates the arrival of the new princess, tragedy had come into their lives. The kingdom was attacked by the swarm of the Lunar empire, where the kingdom was in peril for 3 years that killed the winter summoners. With this, the king and queen had decided to take their children to a place where no one can ever think that they will be in it.

They took them to Earth, leaving the older son to take care of her sister as they grew up.

The war was done, thanks to the help of the kings and queens of the Elements, the guardians of Castrallia to be called whom they (the gang) call parents, ruling over the corners of the magical realm, keeping the darkness away.

Xavier, the grand celestine mentor was left to guide the celestial summoners to choose the good path, as he informed the cousin of the king, who watch over the two children as they grew.

But when a day came that he had forgotten his task, a Lunar servant had invade the siblings, which caused the death of the older, leaving the younger alone and confused.

Where she had no choice but to live with the family of her father's cousin, with his cruel of a wife, and a spoiled brat of a daughter.
Where the princess had to live and serve the family, no clue that she was a celestial blood.

And when her destiny was unlocked, she found her way home, but will she be able to do such things her family had done?

~End~

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"So you mean..." Ruffnut gasped and suddenly fell on the ground, and quickly stand up.

"I'm not the only princess around here?? Awesome!" She cheered.

And there goes her idiotic side of life...

"So she's a princess..." I said.
The headmaster nodded his head, "she's the last remaining Celestial Summoner, and if she will be gone Castrallia will be in peril with the hands of Luna."

"Luna? As in the princess of nightmares?" Fishlegs gasped. Even I was surprised to hear her. I thought our parents killed her for good, but she was still alive?

"Luna will become stronger if a Celestial was lost in control of its power, as fear rush over her." The headmaster said as he flick his wrist and came a blue colored orb that glowed, where the vision of Astrid was seen, where she was sleeping on her bed.

"The princess was still protected with the Celestial Elements that contained her magic, she haven't released them yet, only one was being an active element, which where she can summon the element of Light, which was getting weaker and weaker right now." The headmaster said.

"How can we even help her regain the light again?" Asked Tuffnut.

"I'm afraid I don't know, only Astrid can do that, but you can help her, and that is why is called you all, for you to watch over the princess, as the new Guardians of the Elements." Headmaster told us.

We all look at each other and back at the headmaster who was now summoning something from his celestine.

And there came 6 necklaces with different pendants. Each one flew to us, paired with their assigned celestine. Tuffnut got a leaf amulet, while Ruffnut got a flower. Snotlout earned a water drop amulet and Fishlegs his wind celestine.

While mine was a spark that glowed like the fire inside of me, and together with my dragon Toothless.

Speaking of Toothless. Where are the dragons?

"Toothless?" I look at my shoulder to see no tiny dragon.
"The dragons were gathered outside the princess's room, where they are protecting the barrier while everyone was busy keeping the energy of the school stable." Said one of the headmasters.

"So that's why the Celestial Egg choose Astrid, because she's the princess." Said Fishlegs.

"Duh, isn't it even clear to you while Headmaster Xavier was telling us the story?" Snotlout snapped.

"Enough blabbing now, you must return back to your dorm, make sure that the princess is okay." Said Xavier.

"How are we suppose to protect her if we cannot even touch her?" Asked Ruffnut.

"Those necklaces will help you, with it you can get near her without harming yourselves, now, you must return." Said the headmaster.

We all nodded and head our way back to the dorms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 772 11
Y/n Carefree L/n the Third. That's you. A royal and a great warrior. And you are about to fall in love with those devious creatures.. Those crazy ter...
16.2K 353 13
Zephyr - The head strong, inventive, warrior with a habit of journelling absolutely everything. Nuffink - The awkward, yet feisty bookworm with an in...
7.8K 213 24
Haley is a young girl with an unusual gift. Some would call it a curse. Her? She calls it a convenient nuisance. Together with a dragon no one wants...
9.2K 215 21
Y/N haddock is a misunderstood kid on berk alongside their brother Hiccup haddock, one night they were being attacked by dragons and the two fifteen...