The Forgotten Bionic (~Lab Ra...

By kate8800

Destiny thought she could hide her secrets away, but one incident made her reveal everything from her past. H... More

Prologue
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' The Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 2
Extra Chapter: Little Talks
Hole In One (Part 1)
Hole In One (Part 2)
Trucked Out
Bionic 500 (Part 1)
Bionic 500 (Part 2)
Bionic Showdown (Part 1)
Bionic Showdown (Part 2)
Extra Chapter: Explanations And Reconnections
Memory Wipe
A/N: Lab Rats Series Finale
Avalanche
A/N: Hiatus
Extra Chapter: Apologies
Adam Up
A/N: SWISHEROO--I TAG YOU!! MAHOGANY
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back
Book 3!!!

Leo VS (Fake) Evil Part 1

4.3K 107 54
By kate8800

~Published October 18, 2015~

A/N: Obviously from the title, I changed up the plot line! This is part 1 out of...not sure what the total will be, but hopefully I'll write more when my wifi is up and running! Thanks for being patient!

-Destiny's POV-

We were walking down the stairs as Leo and Bree laughed at Chase. We reached the end of the case and Adam started to do lunges as the rest of us turned to Chase.

"There's no way you can beat Adam arm-wrestling. It'd be like a chicken wrestling an alligator. All we hear is a 'cock-a-doodle-crunch.'" Leo joked which made Bree laugh.

"He's right, bro. Your spaghetti arms are no match for these meatballs." Adam started doing lunges while kissing his muscles and I face-palmed.

"Adam, stop kissing your girlfriends. I think Chase is going to win." I smiled at him, knowing what he was going to do before grabbing Adam's hand.

Really?! He's a dog fighting a dinosaur!" Leo exclaimed.

"Wanna bet? 20 bucks?" I ask him smugly. He nodded and Chase and Adam went into position.

"Better back up, guys. You're in the splatter zone." Bree joked while scooting me back from the middle stand that was in the Great Hall.

"Okay, I want a clean match. No whining, screaming, crying, or tap-outs..." Leo looked mostly towards Chase and he caught his stare. "I'm looking at you Chase." In reply, he rolled his eyes. "Three, two, one, go!" Adam already had his hand up and Chase grinned. He licked his hand and quickly set Adam's hand down.

"Hey! No fair! He licked his hand!" Adam jumped out of his squatted position in position. He wiped his hand on Bree's arm and Chase walked up next to me.

"Exactly. Clever beats strong any day!" I went over to Chase's left side, knowing that he licked his right hand.

"Chase wins!" Leo held up Chase's licked hand. "Wait, which hand did you like?"

"That one." I quickly answered, which made Leo wipe his hand on Chase's shirt. "Chase wins! And you owe me 20 bucks." I smiled before Marcus came down the stairs.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Marcus asked us, before looking at me the longest. I haven't seen him since our little deal...I wonder if he still remembers...

"Ohh! Bundle up, everyone! It just got partly creepy with a hundred percent chance of annoying!" Leo sarcastically announced.

"Oof, am I gonna need my umbrella for that?" Adam asked, not knowing it was an insult to Marcus. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I didn't want to anger Marcus in case he tells anyone my secret. I can't risk that.

"So, you guys wanna hang out at my house after school? We just got a sick new flat screen!" Marcus exclaimed.

"Is it as sick as you make us?" I ask him while pointing at me and Leo. Leo nodded as Marcus gave us a glare. "'Cause that would be pretty sick." Even though I can't risk my secret, I have to protect them from Marcus.

"We'd love to hang out today!" Chase replied.

"Chase is too polite to say it, so we'll say it for him." Leo faked a smile.

"You're a lunatic and we're leaving!" I started to push Adam and Bree out to the exit while Leo pushed Chase out. They cried out protest and apologies to Marcus and we let them wait outside while we talked to Marcus.

"Nice try. See you later, Captain Eyebrow." Leo smirked at him and left, knowing that I can leave Marcus with a final warning. Marcus closed the doors using his molecular kinesis and I sighed.

"Haven't told anyone yet?" I asked him before crossing my arms once again.

"Nope, I'm guessing you haven't too?" He questioned, copying my movements too.

"Not at all, but, how come you didn't threaten us yet? It's been weeks since I made that deal with you, there's something wrong with Captain Eyebrow." I walk close to him.

"Look, I know, I did it on purpose. I just found out what my...boss would do if I complete my mission, and I don't want him to succeed." Marcus confessed.

"Then how come you haven't told me about your plans?" I stared at him. From the last time I saw him, he's definitely grown in height.

"I can't. My boss still thinks I'm evil, but...I don't want to hurt you." He admitted with a blush. Wait, a blush?!

"Wait, do you like me?!?" I had a shocked look on my face.

"Well..." He looked at me from the ground and then looked away again. "Yes." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, but I can't really...you know." I rubbed my neck at the awkwardness that the conversation went into. "Promise me that you won't hurt anyone, okay?" He nodded, but I knew he was lying. I saw his thoughts. He would at least try not to hurt anyone, but he needed to act like he would...for his boss. I left the school and joined the rest of the guys to go home.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Behold the invention that will revolutionize travel: The Davenport Industries...Teleporter!!" Davenport introduced to us.

"Don't you mean...drum roll please?" I pretended to ask like an announcer. Chase and Bree tapped their fingers on the table.

"The Tele-Davenport-er?" Adam announced which made Chase and Davenport look at us weirdly.

"What? I wanted Adam to be the clever one around here!" I told them while Adam nodded.

"Yeah, and I wanted a convertible made of diamonds, but it's not gonna happen." Bree sarcastically told us. I frowned at her and Davenport's 'voice' brought us back to his new invention.

"I can't wait any longer. Please tell us about your amazing invention!" Davenport pretended to sound like us. "Don't mind if I do! My teleporter can transport any object anywhere!"

"Yeah, yeah, it deconstructs the molecules here, and with your GPS satellites it can reconstruct it anywhere instantaneously." I crossed my arms and leaned on the cyber table.

"How'd you know that?" Everyone looked at me.

"Who said anything about me not looking at Davenport's stuff once and a while?" I shrugged and Davenport rolled his eyes.

"Wait, so...Does that mean that we could go surfing in Hawaii after school and still be home in time for dinner?" Chase interrupted our stand off.

"Well...Technically...yes, but..." Davenport stuttered which made me roll my eyes this time.

"He hasn't tested it out on a human yet. So, you could have your eyes and maybe your legs back in time for dinner..." I cringed after I said the last part.

"All I'm hearing is more meatloaf for daddy!" Adam patted his stomach and I chuckled.

"That's why I wanna test it out on inanimate objects first. So I'll be right back!" Davenport ran out of the lab and the trio stood up from their chairs. We all walked close to the teleporter and we looked amazed.

"Woah! So this thing could put me anywhere on Earth!" Chase geeked out.

"Oh, he also didn't mention it could teleport you in a nanosecond." I added which made his eyebrows rise up.

"Wow! That's faster than you, Bree!" Chase smirked at her.

"Whatever. You'll still be ugly when you get there." Bree smirked.

"And shorter." I added and I high-fived Bree and Adam.

"Uh, super speed, party of one. Your table is dumb." Adam laughed, but no one did anything. "What, oh come on! That was clever!" Adam leaned on the table, but he accidentally turned on the teleporter.

"Hey, Meatballs! You just turned it on." Bree pulled Adam away from the machine and she goes up to the keyboard. "Back off so I can shut it down."

"Step aside, I got this." Chase pushed Bree over and looked at the screen.

"You got nothing! Move over!" Bree pushed Chase away.

"Guys-" I tried stopping them, but Adam interrupted me.

"Maybe you have to spin this thingy." Adam started to spin the globe.

"Adam! Stop! You're not supposed to do that-" I warned but I was interrupted by Tasha walking into the lab.

"Hey, guys, I'm going to the market. Anybody want anything?" She walked underneath the teleporter and she disappeared.

"OH! Cereal!" He looked over to see that Tasha disappeared. "Well, that was rude."

"Adam! You spun that thing so fast that we don't where she got teleported!!" Chase exclaimed.

"This is really bad! I think we just vaporized Tasha..." I looked at them with a serious look on my face.

"Aww!! But I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Oh well! Yay!!" Eddy popped up and had confetti drop everywhere.

We are so in trouble...

~Fin~

Sorry it's kind of short. Like I said in the last chapter, my wifi went down and I can't write the chapter from Netflix. But hopefully this 1st part will calm you guys down a bit. The next chapter will hopefully come up a few hours/ 1 day my wifi comes back (don't know when), but I think I'll be able to write the next part little by little.

Thank you guys for being so patient once again, and have a great day/night!! Bai!!!

QOTD: Have you guys been in my situation before? (Wifi goes out and you needed to write a chapter?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
4.5K 227 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...
14.9K 345 41
"Why do you see me like that? We've just met today, you know?" "Because the moment I saw you, you looked like a Princess to me. Besides I saved you l...
4.5K 155 6
. . . 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒! ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳-𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘺! ❞ Cher Holloway had always been...