The day you changed (Shoey Da...

Da klausmose

Joey just moved to LA with his mom and his little brother Jett. They had to move because of how Joey got bull... Altro

Chapter 1: A new beginning.
Chapter 2: Bully's
Chapter 3: How does he know?
Chapter 4: trust
Chapter 5: Reality is sets in
Chapter 6: Friends
Chapter 7: Tonights the night
Chapter 8: The party.
Chapter 9: 1 Month passed
Chapter 10: All about trust
Chapter 11: New friends
Chapter 12: Here we go again.
Chapter 13: The butterflies
Chapter 14: Im always here for you
Chapter 15: Detention
Chapter 16: Break up.
Chapter 17: The phone call
Chapter 18: My boyfriend.
Chapter 19: Beautiful night
Chapter 20: First date
Chapter 21: Ricky and blood
Chapter 22: Suspended?
Chapter 23: Tree house & secrets.
Chapter 25: Secrets will come out.
Chapter 26. Guess who?
Chapter 27: Hello again.
Chapter 28: Plan in action.
Chapter 29: Threats.
Chapter 30: Memory lane
Chapter 31: Trapped.
Chapter 32: A plan?
Chapter 33: Freedom.
Chapter 34: The police.
Chapter 35: Surprise.
IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Chapter 24: Jessica the whole story.

285 11 10
Da klausmose

[Sawyer's POV] ~Continued flashback~

Shane: Jessica?

Jessica: Shane!!

Jessica basically ran up to Shane and jumped on him.

Jessica: I missed you so so much!

Shane: Wait what?!

Jessica: Silly Shane, didn't you miss me?

Shane: Uh..

I nodded my head towards Shane to guide him to say yes.

Shane: Um.. of course I did!

Jessica had her legs wrapped around Shane's waist with her hands she cupped his cheeks and gave him a kiss. 

Jessica: Well I gotta go see my friends, I'm gonna miss you and bye guys!

She jumped off him and ran off.

Shane: Wh..

Anthony: Shane.

Ian: She doesn't remember.

Ricky: Just calm down and just pretend to go on her 'little game'

Shane: 'Little game' Ricky really!

Ricky: Calm down Shane!

Sawyer: Okay guys I think we should go with that Ricky says, I mean what else can we do? tell her what really happened come on we all knew it was gonna happen.

Ian: Your right.

Shane: Okay but nobody say a word then.

All: Deal.

We all looked confused and scared of what had happened. Let me recap.

So basically Shane and Jessica had a little fling over the last summer, and I knew that Jessica had the biggest crush on Shane. They eventually got together but then something happened, we were all at a party and everyone were drunk, Shane and I weren't as drunk as Anthony, Ricky and Ian but still a bit tipsy. Jessica was also with us but she wandered off right when we came here not that I cared, but maybe I should have. Later on I found Shane talking with or tried to talk with Ian.

Sawyer: You know where Jessica is?

Shane: No I haven't seen her in awhile? 

Ian: Sh- She's UPSTAIRES!

Sawyer: You sure Ian?

Ian: As sure AS POSSIBLELE

Ian was a mess when he was drunk but pretty funny.

Shane: Thanks man.

Shane and I walked off and went upstairs, everyone up here was either making out against the walls, that's pretty much it.

Shane: You think she is here?

Sawyer: No idea but it's worth a try to look.

Sawyer: Let's try this door.

Shouldn't have done that.

Right there was Jessica with another dude making out and basically his hands up under her dress.

Shane: WHAT THE FUCK?

X: Hey man get the fuck out!

Shane: I think you should get your hands off of my girlfriend before I fucking beat you!

X: What did you say?

Shane: You heard me clearly.

Jessica: SHANE!

Shane turned to Jessica.

Shane: What Jess

Jessica: Come and have some fun with me and Ryan.

Shane: Are you fucking kidding me right now!

Sawyer: Shane calm down.

Shane: No I won't!

Ryan: Dude chill, it's not my fault your so called girlfriend is a slut.

That's it.

Sawyer: Okay now you listen to me if you don't wanna have blood coming out of your nose and mouth soon you better leave now.

Ryan: Haha you two? 

Shane: Okay that's enough.

Shane swung at him and hit perfectly at his nose it started to bleed.

Jessica: Shane stop!

Shane: Jessica not now please!

Ryan: Aw Jessica standing up for her man.

Jessica stood up and went in front of Ryan, the worst idea ever.

Right in the moment Shane was about to kick Ryan, Jessica stood in front and took it. She was not as tall as Ryan so Shane kicked her right in her rips she fell backwards right on the floor.

Shane: Jessica!

Ryan: WOW, that's what I call abusive.

Sawyer: Okay i've had enough of you.

I took Ryan by his neck and threw punches at him, his nose bled more and more and already had a black eye.

Sawyer: Are you done with your stupid jokes!

Ryan: No fucker.

Sawyer: I threw him on the ground and kicked him in the balls, he went and laid in a fetal position but I kept going.

Sawyer: ARE YOU DONE NOW!

Ryan nodded slowly and started to crawl across the floor over to the door and slowly stood up.

Ryan: You are sick, you are all sick!

And with that he went out the door, I went over to Shane who was kneeling down too Jessica.

Sawyer: Shane what's happening!

Shane: I.. I don't know.

Sawyer: I'm gonna call an ambulance.

I took out my phone and dialed 911.

Sawyer: Hello?

Sawyer: Yeah we need an ambulance to *address* now!

Sawyer: My friend's girlfriend.. fell down the stairs.

Sawyer: Thank you.

I hung up.

Sawyer: They are on their way.

Shane: Sawyer I didn't mean to do it.

Shane stuttered.

Sawyer: Of course not Shane, it was an accident come here.

We were sitting on the floor and Shane was crying silently I hugged him tight and let him cry unto my shoulder. I looked over at Jessica who was laying on the floor not making any contact, Shane tried to wake her up but she wouldn't.

X: WHO HAS ORDERED AN AMBULANCE WI O WI O.

Some drunk guy yelled, I stood up and ran out the door and yelled up from the staircase.

Sawyer: UP HERE!

The paramedics ran up the stairs and followed me into the room.

Sawyer: It's the girl right there.

I went over to Shane and helped him up from the floor, they tried to come in contact with her but with no help.

Paramedic 1: We need to get her to the hospital now.

He took her up in his arms, I opened the door for him and he ran out to the ambulance. 

Paramedic 2: I suppose you two would like to go with?

Sawyer: Yes, please.

Paramedic 2: Let's go.

I had my arm around Shane guiding him to go with me, we walked with out to the ambulance and sat next to Jessica who was laying on the ambulance lift, Shane held her hand as soon as he got in.

Shane: Come on Jess please.

Sawyer: Shane.

Shane: Sawyer no.

I stayed silent.

After about 10 minutes we finally arrived, they immediately took Jessica with them and rushed in, and Shane and I were left in the waiting room.

Sawyer: Shane listen.

Shane had his hands in his face and tears streaming down his face.

Sawyer: I know this is hard for you, but you need to keep your head high right now and hope for the best.

He finally looked at me, his eyes were blood red and had tear stains down his cheeks.

Shane: Sawyer, I don't know if you could set yourself in this position but my girlfriend cheated on me, and I kicked her directly to the hospital and I don't know how she's doing so please just let me be.

I couldn't hold it in longer, I had been keeping a secret from Shane for a long time now and he deserved to know. Also because I didn't like Jessica I knew she was this kind of person.

Sawyer: Shane I wanna tell you something that will make you really upset but it's just so you know who Jessica is.

Shane: What now Sawyer!

Sawyer: This isn't the first time she has done this! 

Shane: Wha.. what do you mean?

Sawyer: Don't you get it Shane? Remember all those ''O my family and I are gonna hang out tonight so I can't hang out with you tonight'' She always used to say when she apparently couldn't hang out with you?

Shane: *sniff* Yeah?

Sawyer: Well here is the truth Shane, that ''Family'' Is Sam. SHE ALWAYS WENT OVER TO HIM AND FUCKED HIM.

I silently yelled at Shane.

Shane: AND HOW ARE YOU SO SURE ABOUT THAT HUH?

We kept it silent because there were others in the room.

Sawyer: Sam is or was a close friend of mine and when you guys had dated for about a week I got a call from Sam saying he got a new girl. And that girl was Jessica.

Shane: I.. How could..

Sawyer: I didn't mean to make you more upset but please think about what you are crying over.

We both stayed silent for a long time, not saying anything, no movement. A little later the doctor came.

Doctor: Uh, Shane and Sawyer?

We both stood up and followed the doctor to Jessica's room, once we got in there we saw Jessica a little paler than usual but slowly taking deep breaths up and down.

Doctor: You can take a seat over there.

He said pointing at two chairs beside her bed.

Doctor: So, Jessica has broken luckily only one rip, but unfortunately the fall where she landed on her head has damaged the most.

Shane: What do you mean?

Doctor: Well, she has a high risk of having memory loss. And I'm not talking for a small phase no this is gonna last a long time, maybe even years.

Sawyer: When will she, you know get out of the hospital?

Doctor: No idea, eventually when she wakes up I'm gonna check up on her memory and her breathing but I think she needs to stay a few days.

Sawyer: Thank you.

Doctor: Your welcome I'm gonna make a quick call too her parents.

He walked out the room, leaving me and Shane.

Shane just sat there starring at Jessica, while my mind was off to all the bad things she has done. I mean she has cheated on him several times yet Shane treated her like a princess, Shane didn't deserve this at all and to see my best friend suffer like this was horrible.

Shane: Sawyer?

Sawyer: Hmm?

Shane: You're right.

Sawyer: What?

Shane: About Jessica.

Sawyer: So yo-

Shane: She has done so much damage too me, she finally got it back. That bitch.

I laughed a little.

Sawyer: O that's the Shane I know.

Shane: I don't wanna be here anymore.

Sawyer: Let's just go?

Shane: Definitely!

We left the room and looked for the doctor that took care of Jessica. 

Sawyer: Um excuse me?

Doctor: Yeah?

Sawyer: Um, we gotta get going is that alright?

Doctor: Yeah it's okay her parents are on their way.

Sawyer: Super, thank you!

Doctor: Bye!

And with that we left.

[3 months later] ~Still in flashback, still Sawyer's POV~

It's been three months since we last saw Jessica, Ricky and Ian were still confused about this whole situation and were sorry they weren't there with us. We all tried to forget it, Shane tried to forget Jessica blocking out all the memories. He even got a new girlfriend Lisa, she seemed alright but every time I saw him with her I could feel how uncomfortable he was. I knew he had a hard time trusting people especially in relationships but he did it anyways.

We all sat at the football field after Shane and I had been to practise.

Lisa: I wanna join the cheerleader team just too see you every practise babe

She snuggled up to Shane.

Shane: You'll be a great cheerleader do it!

Lisa: I can't they all hate me, those bitches.

Shane: Well you can always tr-

Shane: Hold on

Shane took out his phone.

Shane: Hello?

X: Hi is this Shane Dawson?

Shane: Uh yeah why?

Shane went a bit away to talk to whoever it was.

[Shane's POV]

X: Ah, great! this is Doctor James, you never got my name when you were here with Jessica.

Shane: Jessica..

Doctor James: Yes! I thought you should get some information after all she's your girlfriend if I'm correct?

Devasted.

Shane: Sure..

Doctor James: Okay, Jessica woke up just two days after you and your friend left, and yes she had memory loss I tried to get in contact with you so you could come over and hopefully help her remember but her parent's wouldn't let me get your phone number so I had to do that myself anyways, her memory loss wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but she forgot about her friends but she didn't forget you.

Shane: Wait so you are saying she didn't forget me but she forgot all of her friends?

Dr. James: Yes her parents showed pictures of her and some of her friends but couldn't remember or recognize any of them. But when they showed a picture of you she did. She said you were her boyfriend.

Shane: Um, well okay..

Dr. James: But there is some issues, you see she has struggled with anger issues in the past?

Shane: Yeah I knew that.

Dr. James: They have gotten worse and she get's easily angry at simple things, but she is getting help with that now.

Shane: Well thanks for the information Doctor.

Dr. James: Of course Shane, you can always call me on update or else I'll let you know!

Shane: Thank you, bye.

I hung up and thought to myself, what the hell am I gonna do. 

[Sawyer's POV]

Shane looked shocked, scared, confused just all bad emotions in one. He went over to us.

Shane: Guys can I talk to you for a second?

Anthony/Ian/Ricky/Sawyer: Sure

Shane: Sorry Lisa it'll be quick

Lisa: It's okay

We went a little away and Shane explained everything what the doctor said. I was terrified what if she comes back and we'll explain that Shane has a new girlfriend and we basically left her.

Anthony: I don't know what to say..

Later that day the unexplained happened.

Jessica: SHANE!

She was back.

[Later on that day]

Jessica was scaring us all. She hanged up at Shane every second and couldn't stop talking about how much she loved him. It was lunchtime and we all didn't feel like eating so we went out to the football field and hung.

Jessica: Aw, Shane your hair is so cute when it blows in the wind like that!

Shane: Okay listen up Jessica!

Shit was about to go down.

Shane: I don't give a fuck about how you feel after I tell you this but you basically have gone trough memory loss, you forgot that WE BROKE UP, I basically left you. I didn't come back to the hospital to check on you because you know what I don't care about you, because you cheated on me Jessica.

Jessica: Wait, what are you telling me?

Shane: Don't you get it Jessica! We are over I haven't seen you in three months not even your friends and suddenly you are back all happy and glad to see me, but no Jessica THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS! 

Jessica was crying and trying to get words out but couldn't.

Lisa: Hey Shane, I tried looking for you why are you here and why is Jessica here?

Jessica and Lisa were best friends when they were kids but grew apart.

Lisa went over and kissed Shane and held around him.

Jessica: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!

Lisa: Kissing and hugging my boyfriend?

Jessica: He is mine!

Shane: And that's where you are wrong. You see while you were gone I got a new girlfriend.

Jessica: I can't believe you Shane, you are not gonna be happy when I'm around I will make your life a living hell! THIS IS NOT OVER YET! 

And with that she ran off, away from all of us never too be seen again hopefully.

[Jessica's POV]

I ran off, with a grin on my face. Haha, of course my pure Shaney I didn't have 'memory loss' Of course I couldn't forget about you leaving me, leaving me alone at the hospital for three months getting treated like I was crazy, my parents fell for it too. i wasn't gonna let you forget about me, forget about us. Trust me Shane I will be back.

[End of flashback]~Joey's POV~

Sawyer: And that's basically the whole story..

Joey: And this was a year ago!

Tyler: Yup

Joey: And you haven't heard from her?!

Sawyer: Nobody has, not even Shane the doctor never called again and neither did her parents.

Joey: That is so creepy.

Nick: I really wanna forget all about her, she was just overall a crazy person!

Troye: I agree! She was crazy man.

Matt: She gave me the creeps when she walked by even when I didn't knew her just by looking at her!

Joey: I don't ever wanna meet Jessica.

Anthony: Trust me, nobody will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS WAS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER IT HAS 2738 WORDS IN IT AND I'M VERY EXHAUSTED BUT VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME!

Okay so this was just a chapter of basically what happened in the past with Jessica, and yes this chap was really messed up and messy but I hope you guys understand it all ;).

I love you all so so soy much, and I hope you enjoyed it c:

BAI
LOVES U

btw did u guys see joey's new bf tag, I died of laughter when Shane came in.

anyways byai

-Maria Xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

820K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
113K 5.3K 33
After George accidentally outs himself in front of the popular and homophobic guys of the school everything seems fine at first. However, that soon c...
18.9K 273 29
(This is a fan fic about Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, and Sawyer Hartman) Shane and Joey break up as a couple but remain as best friends. Later Sawye...
123K 2.8K 46
Joey Graceffa have hold into a seared under his whole life. His the only human with two different genders, at least down to. This is why he never fel...