The Rain's Sentinel (Hetalia...

By ThistleSoap

After running away from your abusive mother, you wind up in the care of Arthur, a mysterious bachelor with a... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Chapter 69( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Important note
Chapter 90
Please read
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Important
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Smh
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Announcement
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Stream update
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Streaming now!
Epilogue
Arthur's Note

Chapter 52

3.2K 126 139
By ThistleSoap

    "Hey, (y/n)?" Arthur asked as you raced down the stairs. "Yeah?" You asked, grabbing your backpack and tying your shoes. "You should invite Emil over for dinner tonight. We'll get a pizza and a movie and stuff." Your dad smiled. You face turned slightly red and you focusing on making sure you had all your notebooks to hide your blush. He of course noticed this response and held in a laugh. "If he's taking you to a dance, I should at least formally meet him." Arthur continued, "Also Alfred is coming too and his face will be hilarious."

  "...Okay." Yous sighed in defeat, "Bye."

"Have a good day." The Brit smiled as you closed the door and set off for school.

~~~~~~~~

"(y/n) save meeeeeee," Erika groaned, laying her head dramatically onto your legs as you ate lunch under your favorite tree, "I don't wanna go back to class."

  "Why not?" You asked absentmindedly. Homecoming was all you could focus on at the moment. You couldn't tell if Emil wanted to go as friends or not, nor how you felt about either outcome. "Math sucks butt." Erika sighed. "I know, right? I have it before lunch. You're just gonna take notes the whole time." You replied as you ate your sandwich. Emil came running up at that moment, panting and holding his lunch tightly in his hand. "Sorry i'm late." He said as he sat down across from you, "The art teacher wanted to talk to me."

  "it's cool." You smiled. Erika looked from you to Emil and grinned. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." She said as she sat up and walked around the corner. Emil turned red at her remark and looked at you nervously. You blushed a little as well and quickly took a bit of your sandwich. "Tino wants to know what color the dress you'll wear is. Because my tie has to match or something." He said quietly. "I was just gonna wear a black one, unless you have a specific color." You replied. Emil sighed, "Nice. I have a black tie, so they won't try to take me shopping."

  "That's a relief." You smiled. The male smiled back as he opened his lunch. "Oh, I was going to ask..." You mumbled. Emil looked up as he said, "Yeah?"

    "Do you wanna come over for dinner tonight? It's pizza." You questioned nervously. "That sounds cool. I'll text my brothers. One sec..." He said as he took out his phone.

~~~~~~~

Emil: Do we have plans because (y/n) invited me to dinner

Berwald: You should definitely go!  (。◕‿◕。)

Lukas: No, we do not have plans. Have fun with your girlfriend.

 Emil: we are not dating.

Lukas: Yet.

Mathias: Awe! She needs to come over for dinner here sometime!

Berwald: Absolutely! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tino: Yes, she should! :)

Emil: How do I politely say absolutely not

~~~~~~~~~~~

  "They said yes." Emil smiled as the bell rang. "Nice. I'll tell my dad." You smiled back as you walked to class side by side.

You: Emil can come over for dinner.

Arthur: Okay

~~~~~~~

  "Hey Alfred, do you want to come over for dinner?" Arthur smiled as he turned around in his office chair to face the American. Alfred turned around and grinned, "Always. Wait, you aren't cooking, are you?"

  "Rude. I'm getting a pizza." Arthur frowned, "Anyway, (y/n) and Emil will be there too."

  "Oh, then of course i'm coming! That'll be hilarious." Alfred beamed. "One condition. No making fun of Emil. Or (y/n)." The Brit smirked, crossing his arms. "Awe, you're no fun! But i'll try..." His brother pouted.

~~~~~~~

"We're home." You called as you and Emil walked in your front door. "My room's upstairs. You can set you crap in there." You explained to your friend as he followed you up the stairs. "Your room is cool." He said quietly as you aggressively threw you backpack across the room onto your bed. Emil walked over and calmly set his bag beside yours before following you back down the stairs. "The pizza's cooking." Arthur said as he walked into the living room, "And Alfred will be here any second."

  "Hello, sir." Emil said politely. "Hello. Make yourself comfortable on the couch, you two. We'll just eat in there." Arthur replied. You nodded and led Emil into the living room, sitting down on the couch and patting the spot beside you. He awkwardly sat next to you as the front door opened abruptly. "Hey guys! I'm here!" You heard your uncle exclaim as he walked into the living room. He stopped once he saw you and Emil and grinned. "(y/n)!" Alfred said cheerily, wandering over and ruffling your hair, "How're you?"

  "Good." You smiled. He nodded and turned to Emil. "Hey, you have your boyfriend!" The American said, making Emil turn slightly red. "H-Hello sir." The teen said quietly. "Alfred." Arthur said as he appeared in the living room, "No making fun of them."

  "Thank you, Dad." You said quietly, making Arthur laugh. "Come get pizza." You dad said before turning around and returning to the kitchen. Alfred quickly followed him, you and Emil right behind. Once you all had food, you and Emil went back to the couch and sat beside each other again. Arthur took his favorite armchair near the couch. Alfred, however, sat himself right beside Emil and grinned. You scooted away and Emil mimicked you. Your uncle laughed and scooted even closer, making Emil scoot right up next to you as Arthur turned on the TV and started the movie. Once the movie started he grinned at both of you and scooted away.

  Emil realized halfway through the movie what Alfred had done. He was within inches of you, your knee gently against his as you watched the movie. He glanced over to the American, who glanced back and smirked at the slight terror on Emil's face. A loud explosion suddenly came from the movie. You and Emil both jumped, the latter subconsciously wrapping an arm around you in comfort. Your face turned slightly red and you tensed at his touch. Emil glanced at you when you tensed and blushed in return once he noticed what he did. Before he could move his arm you slowly leaned onto him, putting your head gently on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~

  Arthur glanced over at (y/n) as the final fight scene was happening. When he saw you and Emil cuddling he had to hold back a laugh. 

"Not dating my ass." He thought to himself.

Hey guys! You and Emil are so cute i s2g. Idk when the next chapter will be but you'll probably get one by the end of the week (it's sunday here). You know i love you guys, and don't forget to comment and vote! Asta la Pasta~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 131 23
Hetalia insert Featuring: Netherlands, Japan, America & England Growing up was not easy for (Y/n), She was enslaved by Netherlands, betrayed by Japan...
40.6K 948 10
(Y/N) (L/N) was a homeless 5 years old who was abandoned by her parents at a younger age. One day, in an ally, looking for food. (Y/N) was confronted...
3.5K 168 6
A simple story about you, the reader, meeting the infamous Arthur Kirkland under some rather unfortunate circumstances. ~~~ Hetalia - Hidekaz Himaruy...
122K 5.1K 21
For years, you lived in solitude as a peaceful country with your boss. But when a war comes up, will you be dragged in unexpectedly? (COMPATIBLE WITH...