CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIEND SCENARI...

By ESJ1004

the story of craziness, sadness and happiness starts here More

A/N
when you first met
A/N
first successful/failure date
first kiss
A/N
when he did something stupid
breaking up with him
a day without him
he apologized again
you pranked him
A/N
His prank fails
when you got powers
SPECIAL A/N
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
SPECIAL A/N 2
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (aftermath)
you saw him shirtless
Random CH.
Random CH (Part 2)
When he's acting....Dirty
Thank you A/N
SUPER IMPORTANT A/N
I'M BACK!
When you annoyed him
ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE PRISONER'S TRIALS
IT'S FINALLY UP
He sets you a surprise
5 reasons why he loves you
5 things he hates about you
he done Yaoi
female kpop songs that he likes to watch you dance with
what he thinks about you
what he wants you to be like in halloween
your phrase he finds odd/weird
When you got into detention
Back from the dead?
Writer-San is *quite* back
*STAY AT HOME EDITION!* When you went naked/done the naked challenge
When another man "called" you
When he gets into a fight
Guess what?
Sup?
Announcement
When you did something stupid during his zoom call
(Prologue) Whoever Murdered Crystal Morrison
What he finds annoying about you (as told by him)

he came back for you

13.6K 220 526
By ESJ1004

Slenderman: once again, you were in your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, still thinking of what happened. You were in full tears as you think about him.

"I'm sorry slendy. I'm sorry how I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry for not listening to you. I'm sorry for all the harsh words I spat at you..... I'm truly sorry slender." You thought deeply.

You just close your eyes for a few second. You found yourself face to face with slenderman as you shot your eyes back up.

"D-darling" slendy mumbled.

You just stare at him for a minute. You noticed that slenderman was in full of tears. Finally he spoked.

"My love. I should be the one apologizing. Just so you know, I deserve to get those harsh words you let out. I'm ashamed of myself. You are my one and only. I'm sorry for crushing your heart because of that girl. Please........ Let's start all over again"

You were speechless. You suddenly tackled slendy with a warm hug. You heard him crying really hard. You felt his warm arms wrapping around you.

"Let's start all over"

Eyeless jack: You were in your bedroom, crouching on a corner. You still can't move on about jack. You don't have any idea how he changed in a cruel way. You suddenly heard your front door slammed open, followed by a voice who was calling you out.

"Y/N! Where are you?! Look I'm sorry for what I did! I'm such an idiot to trust her! I already broke up with her for cheating on me. Please show yourself!" Said the voice desperately.

You just ignored the voice and continued crouching in the corner. You heard heavy footsteps coming to your room. The door slammed open, revealing a crying EJ.

"Oh god! Y/N!" Jack panicked as he scrambles towards you.

You look up at him. Something snapped inside of you when he got closer to you.

"Get the h*ll away from me!" You struggled from jack's grip. You quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen area. You pulled out a sharp kitchen knife and began slashing your arms/wrists.

"Y/N! No!!"

But jack was too late, you let out a howl not because of the pain you felt on the knife, but the pain you felt about jack returning for you after he ditched you to a whore.

"This is for me being stupid! (Slash!) This is for me being useless! (Slash!) And this is for me for being a naive assh*le! (Slash!)"

"Stop it Y/N! (Yanks the knife out of your hand)"

You were really stronger than jack. You thrashed wildly as he tries to hold you tight. Glasses were being knocked over while you wriggle out of EJ's grasp. Ej really felt bad for you. How you act, how you look and most of all, how you feel right now. He really regrets himself for leaving you and for the hard words he let out to you that day. Finally, you cooled down, jack still holding you tightly. The both of you went upstairs, not saying a word.

*few minutes passed*

Jack was treating your injuries. He still can't erase the image of the blood that spurts out of your wrist. It was a terrible sight for him. You were just lending your wrist at him, not muttering a single word. You look pale in your state, considering how much blood you lost from the cuts.

"It hurts huh?" Jack asked

You just looked at him, tears still forming out of your eyes.

"You know what hurts more? Seeing you hurting yourself just because of me" said jack.

You noticed that there are real tears falling from the holes of his mask, not black liquid that you always see from him, but LITERALLY tears.

"I-i'm sorry. I don't know how I can be able to make it up for you. Call me names if you want. Call me a traitor if you want to. I know all of those words I let out are still stuck in your mind. I have to admit it. I'm such a f*cked up man for leaving you for no valuable reason. Hate me if you want to, but I will stay by your side........ (Cries) I'm sorry Y/N. Please forgive me"

EJ cried even more as he hugged you really tight. You felt that your heart enlightens. You hugged him back, letting out a faint smile. Finally, you spoked

"I forgive you jack. I will always be here for you until the end. I love you"

Right after those words, jack let out the biggest cry you never heard in your whole life. You let out a faint smile to him as you comforted him.

Jeff the killer: You were in the living room, watching the local news for tomorrow's weather. You suddenly felt warm arms slowly wrapping around you. You slowly turned around, hoping for the better. Your prediction is right! You are faced with jeff.

"J-jeff?"

"I'm sorry Y/N"

"Wh-why?"

"(Sobbing) for doubting you. I learned that he was your brother. Liu told me. I'm sorry for not believing you"

You felt sorry for him. You hugged him tightly as you could.

"It's ok jeff. I understand."

"So were back together?"

"Absolutely ;)"

Ben drowned: "ben?"

You were looking for ben in cleverbot. You finally decided to make up with him.

"Nope. Ben is not my name."

"Sorry for what happened the other day"

"My bad. We haven't even met"

I guess you were almost crying. You really miss him.

"I'm sorry"

"................."

"I forgive you Y/N. It is my fault anyways. I should be saying sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please come back for me?"

You were relieved to see ben coming out of your laptop that you didn't even realized that you were already crying. You tackled him with a big hug that he never experienced in his life.

"Yes. I'm yours now. Let's start over."

Dr. Smiley: *ding! Dong!*

You heard your doorbell rang. You opened the door, only to be disappointed to see Smiley.

"Oh. Look who's here. If it isn't mr. Smiley, the cheating cunt." You provoked, your eyes stabbing with anger at him.

"Hey. Just want to say-"

"Sorry? You wanna say sorry? Give me a good reason why I should forgive you"

"She forced me to do it with her. (Tears started forming out of eyes) I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Those last words sent smiley crying. You felt sorry for him (not too much) you just hugged him. You don't have anger in you.

"(Sobbing) I'm sorry Y/N"

"It's ok. Settle down. I forgive you. Let's start a new beginning.. I suppose."

Masky: Your house was a bit out of hand. Some of the furniture were knocked over. Glass shards were scattered around the floor. You were in the living room, a noose wrapped around your neck. You can't take it anymore. Ever since masky dumped you, your life has changed. You were suffering from serious injury because of you being bullied at school. You got expelled from school for no good reason, thanks to your bullies. Killing yourself is the only thing to make you peaceful again. With one swift movement, you jumped. The noose slowly tightened its grip to your neck. Slowly, you began to fade out. Right before you went black, you saw a strange figure watching you with horror in its eyes.

*time skip*

"Y/N..... Y/N!"

You heard a faint voice. It was a man's voice. You were dismayed because of the fact that you didn't succeed in killing yourself. You heard the voice saying something. Slowly, the voice began to be clear. You knew that voice. It was masky's voice.

"(Sobbing) I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn't have lay in bed with that b*tch. I wish I shouldn't kissed her for the first time. She's such a whore! Please wake up..... (Sobs) If only I could save you back there. You don't know how much I want to hug you one more time before you left...... I'm sorry"

You woke up in your bed with masky sitting beside you. He didn't noticed you because his head was down. You spoke softly.

"Why should you be sorry?"

"(Noticed you" oh god! Y/N (hugs you) are you alright?! Where did you get those?! *pointing at your injuries*"

"I deserve all of this....... :'("

"Wh-why would you?"

"Ever since you left me, my life changed.......... I was an outcast, especially in my school...."

"I-i--"

"You don't need to be sorry. I deserve to die. I should have been dead right now........."

Masky felt REALLY bad for you. He never knew that this would happen to you when he ditched you to another girl. He bursted out crying because of your situation.

"(Crying) I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry if I put that f*cking FINGER at you. I'm sorry how I make you jealous. I'm sorry for everything. :'("

You felt a tear slid down your cheeks. You gave masky a warm hug. You felt masky hugged you back very tight.

"P-please.. C-come back for me"

You let out a relieved smile and say "I already did."

Hoody: You were in your bedroom, writing down your homework. You can't erase Hoody out of your head.

*tap tap*

You turned to your window to see Hoody. A huge smile spreads across your face. You quickly opened the window and pulled him in, crashing him with a hug.

"I really miss you. I'm sorry if I punched you. Please forgive me :("

"Hehe. I kinda missed you too. I should be saying sorry you little naughty girl (messes your hair) soooo... Were back together, right?"

"Yeeeeeessss!"

Ticci toby: You were in your living room, staring at the window. You don't know why you are staring at the window, but it was worth it. You suddenly spot toby outside your window, wielding a hatchet. You felt fear hovering over you. You suddenly felt like someone tapped on your shoulder. Before you could scream, the figure covered your mouth so you won't be able to scream.

"Sssssshhhh! Please don't scream. It makes me dizzy"

You recognized it was toby who was speaking. You finally realized, you were looking at his REFLECTION at the WINDOW -_-

"Just wanna say........ I'm sorry. I didn't any of those. Please forgive me... Something just snaps at me that day. But i swear, i don't wanna kill you.... I hope you understand."

You just rolled your eyes before tackling him with a kiss.

"Ok ok. I'l forgive you." You laughed as you pinched him by the ear playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 1 1
My creepy story
93 0 24
(M/c) lives in a dangerous town called Urban Lane, they want to be a hunter with their best friend who can see ghosts. But after they realize the tru...
2.6K 112 44
Meeting my crush and falling in and out of love
387K 5.9K 82
This is all the creepypastas BF Scenario