The Mechanic

By rainvictus

Jade has always been the responsible and dependable one. Kind, sweet, caring and selfless. She will do anythi... More

The Mechanic
Prolugue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
PLAYLIST!!!
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX

TEN

11.8K 333 106
By rainvictus

"Here it goes," I mumbled to myself as I hit the send button.

The ten chapters that I wrote for my story were all sent to the website now. They only asked for four or five parts, but Harry and I did a lot of things in the past few days so I got to write more.

When he went up here in my room just this Tuesday, we had a pretty long night. I didn't know what got into me but I was quite wild that time. After giving him a head, we had sex. Twice. For the first time, I learned how to properly work on top. He taught me techniques, how to grind and rock on top which helped me to orgasm without touching myself. He fell asleep in my room and he woke with a boner so we did it again in the early morning before he went home.

Yesterday, we messed around in the shop. I was left alone after the closing hours because of the freaking inventories. Marty and Leslie were already gone when Harry knocked on the door. At first, I thought he wanted to buy something but it wasn't the reason why he went there. I let him inside and he pushed me to the changing rooms, where he managed to fuck my brains out while we were both standing. He gripped on my legs tightly the whole time as he slammed me against the wall, his thrusts heavy and rough. I also gave him a blowjob while I was on my knees in front of him.

I was really worried at first because I was afraid that someone might see us, but I was also thrilled. Not gonna lie, what happened last night in the shop's changing room made it to the top of my best sex list. It was my first time to do something dirty in a very unusual and dangerous place.

I cracked my tired neck. I wrote and edited the whole night and I didn't recognize that it was already 2 in the morning.

I glanced at Harry's window. It was still closed and the lights were out. His car wasn't in the garage either and I haven't seen him since this morning.

A tiny sound went out from my laptop, telling me that I just received my email.

Hello, hot stuff.
-H

I stared at the sender's email address. I chuckled when I realized who sent it. I typed my reply right away.

Hey, Harry. Seriously? an email?

I shook my head, still chuckling. He was obviously not home. I wonder where he is right now? And why did he send me an email? At the wee hours of the night?

Another sound echoed from the laptop. I quickly opened his message.

I didn't have your number. Just your email address. Why are you still up?
-H

Of course, he had my email address. It was Harry who edited my early works when he was still part of LushLust.

I wrote all night and I just finished. Go to sleep, Styles.

His reply arrived in just a few seconds.

Can't. I have so much editing to do. Deadline is a bitch and this book I'm checking is giving me headaches.
-H

I snickered while I pictured him in my mind. He might be in front of his desk, his curly hair down and messy because he kept on tossing it whenever something in the book annoyed him. A big mug of coffee might be on his desk as well, keeping him awake.

What's the book all about? And where are you?

I hit send right away and I instantly regret asking him about his whereabouts. Now he knew that I noticed his absence. And I sounded so clingy. Shit.

Someone's obviously missing me. I'm in New York. Have to fly here coz of family issues. The book I'm editing is about dominant /submissive shit.
-H

I frowned a little when he told me about his family. I hope he was okay.

Everything all right there?
Dominant/submissive? Like Fifty Shades of Grey?

I rose from my seat and carried my laptop to the bed after turning the lights off. His reply arrived right after I settled myself in bed.

Everything is good. Thanks for asking.
You read Fifty Shades? I'm disappointed in you, hot stuff.
-H

I scowled and typed fast.

And why? I just finished reading the first book. Leslie forced me to read it.

The book was okay for me. A bit redundant, but it had an effect on me. I honestly wondered how it would feel like if my wrists were tied and my eyes were blindfolded while having sex. Would it be really different? More thrilling?

That book is overrated, Jade. There were better ones. I thought you don't like it too rough or too kinky? That's what you told me.
-H

Oh. He remembers? Impressive.

I was just curious after I finished the book, that's all. And what book is better than 50 Shades? The one you're editing right now? Lol

He was really fast in typing his response. I thought he was busy?

Curious, huh? So you want to try it? Well. We can do that. I thought you hate rough sex so I was gentle on you the entire time. Looks like we're gonna change the pace, huh?
This book I'm editing is pure shit. It's literally a rip off of 50 Shades of Shit. You want a better book? Hmm, have you read The Mechanic by Reckless Vixen? I heard it's based from real life events. :p
-H

I rolled my eyes. This fucker.

But damn. He would be rougher in our next encounters? Whoa. I was really curious but at the same time a bit reluctant. I didn't have any idea about how rough he could be. I mean, he said that he was being gentle with me the entire time, yet my legs had some scratches because of his tight grips last night. Not to mention the fact that I always felt like a withering flower right after he was done fucking me.

And he said it was his gentle side.

Another email from him came. I didn't get the chance to reply right away because my mind swam away for a bit.

I'm guessing you fell asleep. Good night, hot stuff. Don't think about me too much or you'll end up touching yourself.
-H

"Asshole," I chortled, closing my laptop. I lay in bed and closed my eyes, but my mind was wide awake. For some reason, I couldn't sleep. I wanted to chat with Harry more but I bet he was really busy.

After minutes of tossing myself around and forcing myself to sleep, I gave up.

I let out a deep sigh, my eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Fuck this," I murmured as I slipped my fingers inside my wet undies, my brain traveling back to the steamy nights I spent with my neighbor.

***

"Are you alright?" Leslie asked me. We were busily hanging the new clothes in their right places.

"Yeah," I replied, followed by another yawn. God. I couldn't stop yawning. I really wanted to sleep more.

"You've been yawning nonstop since this morning," Marty said. "You're always tired these days. Are you sure nothing's bothering you?"

I flashed a smile. "I'm fine, I promise. I'm just having some trouble in sleeping."

"Why?" Leslie asked.

I shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe because it's too hot these days."

Truth is, I'm always feeling hot. Blame Harry.

Marty grunted. "Ugh. I feel you. This summer is really different. It's getting too warm."

"I know right," Leslie agreed.

Marty started to sing the latest song from Maroon 5. "This summer's gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

I laughed at his wit. Suddenly, the door opened and Marty stopped singing.

"Holy shit. Who is that?" Leslie whispered beside me.

"I don't know," I murmured, staring at the man who entered the shop. He was wearing a plaid shirt and black ripped jeans. His brown boots echoed in his every step.

"Let me assist this deliciously rugged boy," Marty mumbled, then walked to the customer who was busily checking the shirts on the racks.

I headed to the counter and Leslie followed me. "I haven't seen him around before," she told me, still eyeing the guy while I fixed the paper bags under the cashier.

"It's impossible to remember every single face in this town. Maybe you've seen him before but you just didn't pay attention to him that much," I said.

"Jade, I will never forget a face like that. Look how gorgeous he is," Leslie said dreamily. "He's hot!"

I glanced at the guy who was now holding two black shirts, probably debating with himself on what to buy. "He is. But what's with his hair?" His black hair was messy and his wide-framed eyeglasses made him look like a nerd. But still, he was really gorgeous.

"It's called style," Leslie told me.

She looked really smitten. She was right, though. The guy was really attractive. 

The guy headed to my counter with two shirts in his hands. He gave me the items. "I'll get them," he told me politely.

I took the shirts and he gave me his credit card. Marty suddenly appeared beside me. "Are you new in this town?" he asked the customer. I mentally laughed. Marty's guts would forever amaze me.

"Yeah," the guy replied with a smile. "I just moved yesterday. I'm renting an apartment a couple of blocks away from here."

"I knew it," Leslie chimed in, and I swear she was batting her eyelashes in every word she said. "I don't remember seeing you around before. I already figured that you're a new face," she added, smiling so wide. "I'm Leslie by the way. These are my friends, Marty and Jade."

Damn. Leslie was really good in this.

He smiled warmly at us. "I'm Zayn."

"Cool name," Marty said.

"Thanks," Zayn replied, looking shy. "Uhm, do you guys like art?"

"I love art!" Leslie exclaimed right away. I pursed my lips to stop the laugh that wanted to escape from my lips.

Marty whispered to my ear. "Since when did this bitch love art?"

"Really?" Zayn said with a grin. "I just opened an art gallery beside my apartment building. It would mean a lot if you guys would check it."

"Sure, we'll check it out," Leslie assured him.

"Sweet," Zayn smiled. "The gallery is just in front of Mighty Cakes bakeshop. We're open every day from 1 pm to 9."

"Got it," Leslie said. "I know that place."

Zayn smiled at us, then grabbed his purchased shirts on my counter. "I'll see you around, Jade," he told me, followed by a wink and he went out from the shop.

Leslie let out a whine. "Oh man. He likes brunettes?" she pouted and Marty just laughed. "I officially hate being a blonde now."

"Zayn obviously likes Jade," Marty chuckled. "That's what you get for faking your love for art, Les."

"Don't be ridiculous," I told Marty, who just continued in teasing Leslie.

My eyes fell on the changing room. I suddenly remembered Harry and I found myself silently craving for his presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...
8.3K 176 42
Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her cousin, Harry, would become part of the...
11.9K 224 43
Harry finds a girl that he loves but her age is a problem. There are ups and downs in their relationship, but will everything favor in up? Or will it...
89.5K 1.4K 114
Just some random Sickfics of One Direction. Requests are closed for now, sorry! Rankings #5 - Zaynmalik #17 - Liampayne