Because She Was In Love With...

ButWhyFam

After being called all the shit that i could be called i went home. I cant believe Jenna would video tape it... Еще

(1)First Day
(2)Kalins First Day
Class
(4) The Party
(5)His Victim
(6)From diffrent Views
(7)That Bitch
8.A Chance
9.Hesitating
10.He got Jumped
11.Hes in the hospital
12.Hes Fine
13.What's he hiding
14.The truth comes out
15.Relieved
16.Me And Him
17.Loving You
18.Oooh
19
20.Myles & Jakes Story
Ch.21
22.New Student
23.The Mistake
Running Away With Eachother?
25.His Notebook
26.The Story Comes Out
28.Why'd I Do It
29.Thoughts
30. Myles
31.I lost it
32.The painful secret
33.Whatever
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49...The End

27.It was an Accident

652 22 0
ButWhyFam

I know its just the weed thats making her like this but i honestly didnt care.

"Come with me and find new pajamas".
"Ok".

She brought me to her room and dropped me on the bed.

"I should change huh" she seductively said in my ear then nibbling on my ear loaf.

"If im gonna change then why dont you take these off" she tugged at my sweats an pulled them down.

She sat on me and kissed my neck, finding my sweet spot and sucking on it. I let out a small moan. She started to grind on me. I took off her shirt and flipped us over. I slowly kissed down her stomach intill i reached her pant line. I pulled of her shorts and rubbed her through her panties. She let out a few small moans.

"Baby" she cried out.

I tore off her panties and started to please her with my tongue. A name slipped her mouth so i stopped. I mean i wasnt mad that Kalin slipped her mouth because he is her boyfriend. I stopped because i pretty much snapped back into reality, shes one of my best friends girlfriends.

I gave her, her clothes and pulled on my sweats. She got dressed and i know she understood since she didnt try to pull me back.

"Im sorry Myles, i didnt mean for that".
"Its fine, im the one that did most of the wrongs. I should've said no".

|Y/n POV|

"Ugh i cant believe i came on to you, i love Kalin".
"Y/n calm down its ok, we stopped before anything actually happened".
"Are we gonna tell Kalin".
"I dont think we should".
"Ok, we should go down and sleep now".
"Yea".

*Next Morning*

"Hey wake up baby" Kalins raspy morning voice filled my ears.

I smiled and opened my eyes. My head hurt but i remember what happen yesterday, i felt bad but then again we didnt really do anything. I didnt kiss his lips i just grinded on him and he lets say licked me but i didnt cum because we stopped. I dont think i did anything wrong, did i? Ugh im so confused.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Holiday With My Neighbour _pure_LOVE

Подростковая литература

7.9K 512 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
Devil Or Angel? Ailia

Подростковая литература

27.6K 1.3K 16
"You bitch! Look what you fucking did!" "I did?" I ask. "You were the fuck the blew the red light!" "I didn't blow any fucking lights, bitch whore! Y...
Changed me SincerelyShomal

Любовные романы

438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...
Resisting Temptation ayinnek

Любовные романы

7.7K 206 18
"I know this shit hard on you, ma. I'm sorry for pushing you, but I can't stand seeing Brendan touching all the time." His voice was rough with emoti...