CREEPYPASTA BOYFRIEND SCENARI...

By ESJ1004

the story of craziness, sadness and happiness starts here More

A/N
when you first met
A/N
first successful/failure date
A/N
when he did something stupid
breaking up with him
a day without him
he came back for you
he apologized again
you pranked him
A/N
His prank fails
when you got powers
SPECIAL A/N
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
SPECIAL A/N 2
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL (aftermath)
you saw him shirtless
Random CH.
Random CH (Part 2)
When he's acting....Dirty
Thank you A/N
SUPER IMPORTANT A/N
I'M BACK!
When you annoyed him
ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE PRISONER'S TRIALS
IT'S FINALLY UP
He sets you a surprise
5 reasons why he loves you
5 things he hates about you
he done Yaoi
female kpop songs that he likes to watch you dance with
what he thinks about you
what he wants you to be like in halloween
your phrase he finds odd/weird
When you got into detention
Back from the dead?
Writer-San is *quite* back
*STAY AT HOME EDITION!* When you went naked/done the naked challenge
When another man "called" you
When he gets into a fight
Guess what?
Sup?
Announcement
When you did something stupid during his zoom call
(Prologue) Whoever Murdered Crystal Morrison
What he finds annoying about you (as told by him)

first kiss

10.5K 182 208
By ESJ1004

Slenderman: you were just reading a book while Slenderman was laying beside you. You let out a big yawn. Slender heard you yawn and decided to make this an opportunity. Next thing that happened was that Slenderman crashes his lips to yours (despite being faceless XD) you were surprised. But you kissed him back anyways. When you pulled back, you noticed that he was blushing. You giggled on how slendy was embarrassed. You peck him from the cheek and went back on reading, making his face more red as ever.

Eyeless jack: you were just sitting from the sidewalk, relaxing with the cold breeze. You suddenly felt like someone was tapping on your shoulder. You turned around just in time to see a pair of lips crashing into yours. You realized it was jack who was kissing you. For about 10 seconds, he finally pulled out. You were lucky to see him blushing just before he moved his mask back on. Both of you continued to sat on the sidewalk, watching the sky

Jeff the killer: At exactly midnight, Jeff quietly sneaks in your room. The sweet scent of your perfume filled the room. There at a white covered bed is YOU. Jeff tiptoed towards you.

"Should I even kiss her or not?" Jeff thought

"Yes you will"

"I think it will be a no"

"Kiss her"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yeeesss"

"I said no damm*t!"

"I know you want it"

"Gaaaah! Noooo!"

"Jeff and Y/N, sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"Oh what the heck!!"

Jeff slowly put his lips to yours. What he didn't know is that you are fully aware of it. You were a good kisser and fought back. Jeff noticed this and quickly pulled away, shame was arising from him.

"I'm So sorry! I didn't mean it, don't kill me" pleaded jeff

"(Hehe, good ol' jeff) no no no! Its fine" you explained.

"R-really" Jeff stuttered

"Of course. After all, I'm your girlfriend" you giggled.

Jeff couldn't help but smile.

"Come here you knucklehead!" You joked as you pulled jeff beside you. You cuddled jeff until you were both asleep.

Ben drowned: You just got home from a game store. You bought the video game "until dawn" (whaaaat? I like that game XD) for ben. He always dreamed of getting one. You went to the living room to see Ben playing video games on his PS4.

"Hey game pro" you greeted Ben

"Hey princess" he greeted back, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Want this?" You asked while taking out the new video game.

As soon as you dusted off the game a little, ben started squealing like a girl because of the "gift" you bought.

"Oh G! Oh m G! Seriously?!" Ben said excitedly as you hand the game to him.

You didn't realized that Ben already crashed a kiss into your lips. You didn't mind and just went on for the kiss. For about 7 seconds, he pulled away and thanked you. You were speechless. You touched your lips gently, thinking how he kissed you. Yep, it was your first time to kiss someone right at the lips. You just smiled at the thought. You just went for the couch and watch Ben play his new game.

Dr. Smiley: you were in Smiley's office, cleaning and brandishing his tools. He didn't know that you snucked in his office. For about 15 minutes, you were finally done, you suddenly heard footsteps coming towards the office. You went for the couch and pretended that you fell asleep. You hears the door open.

"Hmm? What is she doing here?" You heard the voice said.

"My tools! They look good as new! Maybe she cleaned it I suppose" you heard the voice said.....

You suddenly felt a pair of lips slowly sticking to yours.,you just continued to pretend to sleep. After a while, you felt the lips pulled away, the footsteps going further away from you. "I love you Y/N" said the voice. You opened one of your eyes to catch a glimpse of Smiley walking out of his office. As soon as he left, you started squealing under a pillow like an idiot. Yeah... It was your first time to kiss him.

Masky: You were in your backyard, just lying on the grass. The warm shine of the sun makes you doze off slowly. You closed your eyes for a while, only to be interrupted by someone who crashes their lips into yours. You muffled for air. For a while, you pulled away, gasping for air
.

"What the--" you were cut to your sentence when you saw it was masky. You were lucky to see half of his face just before he puts his mask back on.

"I'msorryyoulooktoobeautifulgottagonowbyeIloveYou!" He said in a rush and ran away, tripping on a rock in the process.

You just laugh while he continues to run away.

Hoody: you and Hoody were in the living room, watching a movie. You were sitting on the couch while Hoody is laying his head by your lap.

*time skip*

You fell asleep right in the middle of the movie. Hoody noticed this and he pulled himself up. He slowly leaned in to you and kissed you. You were awakened by this. You just let him kiss you, still closing your eyes like you were STILL asleep. After for a while, he finally pulled away.

"Wow" he mumbled

"I noticed that." You teasingly said.

Hoody flinched once he heard your voice.

"I-i'm sorry!"he apologized

You chuckled by his shyness. You just pecked him on the cheek and layed by his shoulder, making him blush so very hard.

"I love you Hoody"

"I love you too"

Ticci toby: "I'm telling you tobs, there's no way I'm kissing that guy!"

"Oh come on Y/N he's got looks you know?"

"Yeah, he got a nice face, but still I'm not going to kiss him. Kissing a guy you don't know just because of a dare? It's embarrassing!"

You and toby were arguing (not literally) about how you will kiss a guy for a dare.

"Oh please Y/N even just a little peck on the cheek?" Toby whined

"For the 20th time, NO!" you said with annoyance.

".............please?"

"Grrr! I told you tob-----"

You were cut of from mid-sentence when Toby suddenly kissed you. You were shock at first, but you kissed back. Toby pulled away, putting his mouth guard back on.

"If you don't want that guy to kiss you, then I'll kiss you instead" he slurred

You giggled and pecked him on the cheeks, making him jump up and down like mad!

Heeeeyy! Miss me? Anyways, for those who wants other pastas to be part of this story, sure, i'll add them in some of the chapters. Not just one chapter though so the following pastas will be added in this story with a different role:

Silver
Red
Rake
Herobrine
Laughing jack
Jane the killer
Sonic.exe
Zalgo
Smile dog
Sally

Hope you enjoy the next scenarios that will be coming soon. Love ya guys ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 112 44
Meeting my crush and falling in and out of love
40.6K 654 14
Hope you like it
40.5K 713 47
turning all genres gay Scfi horror obviously romance drama adventure