HUNTER ✔

بواسطة tiaramaxx

How do you even get yourself sandwich between a wall and an arrogant growling boy? Kyra Torres' life changed... المزيد

Chapter 1: Stranger in Black
Chapter 2: Going home late
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Weirdo
Chapter 5: I'm a slut
Chapter 6: Into the woods
Chapter 7: Weekend
Chapter 8: Band Aids
Chapter 9: Pack House
[MUSTREAD] Authors Note
Chapter 10: Attraction Between US
Chapter 11: Invitation from Dave
Chapter 12: Fiesta
Chapter 13: Jealousy
Chapter 14: Complete Madness
Chapter 15: Denying Hunter
Chapter 16: A project together
Chapter 17: Alone with him
Chapter 18: Looking for someone?
Chapter 19: Missing you
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Insecurities
Chapter 23: Luna
Chapter 24: Pack house
Chapter 25: Secrets and Confusions
Chapter 26: The Unfamiliar Student
Chapter 27: Green-eyed monster
Chapter 28: Tingles and Sparks
Chapter 29: Contain yourself Alpha
Chapter 30: Moving in
Chapter 31: His Jealousy is Frustating
Chapter 32: Heat
Not an Update
Chapter 33: His Property
Chapter 34: Treachery will do you no good
Chapter 35: Ferocious Madness
Chapter 36: Claws and Blood
Chapter 37: Deep Slumber
Chapter 38: She's Back
Chapter 39: Who are you?
Chapter 40: I got a Tattoo
Chapter 41: Strong Affection
Chapter 42: Back to school
Chapter 43: Kisses on the Cheek
Chapter 44: Moon and Chains
Chapter 45: Bahay-bahayan
Chapter 46: Drowning
Chapter 47: Reminiscence
Chapter 48: Love in the moonlight
Epilogue
SEDUCTRESS
THE DEAL
BITTEN (Hunter / Spinoff)

Chapter 20: Full moon

15.3K 549 12
بواسطة tiaramaxx

Full moon

Kyra's POV

"Mate! I want my mate!" I'm sure I heard Hunter scream from somewhere in this house. I need to find him. I heard him scream in agony  again like he was in pain but I can't pinpoint where exactly he  was.

"That's Hunter. Anong nangyayari sa kanya?" I asked both of them when Mr. And Mrs. De La Vega entered the room with Russell crying beside his mother.

"Please Kyra, help Hunter. Swear I'm not going to marry you anymore. I'll give you to Hunter just help him." Russell begged in between his cries.

"Tell me. What. Is. Happening." I stated firmly, demanding for answers. I need to know why they all looked bothered and why the hell is Hunter screaming. Why aren't they doing anything? What is this place hiding? I need answers and I'm not leaving this house until they give me one.

"Go on honey, tell her." Hunter's dad said, putting his hand around this wife's waist.

"We can't tell you anything right now but I promise, you will know everything you want to know after this mess. Just open your mind. Remember, Hunter will never hurt you. He will kill himself before he can even lay his hands on you." Rebecca assured while running his hands to comfort me.

"I know." I nodded, still bewildered. 

There was another sound from the nearest room followed by a guy being thrown out of the closed door. I gasped and covered my mouth. May malay pa ang lalaki nang may isa pang lalaki na lumabas mula sa nasirang pintuan. That makes the two of them.

"The Alpha broke the chain. Sorry we are not able to stop him. " Hinihingal na sabi nito at tunulungan ang kasama niya. Tumayo naman ulit yung unang lalaki na parang hindi man lang nasaktan sa pagkakabato sa kanya. 

Hunter walked out of the room growling at the two guys. The two guys restrained him but Hunter punched the other one that make him stumble to the floor. I've never seen Hunter like this, heck, I've never seen anyone this mad before.

He looked scary. That's an understatement. His eyes were completely black. He's shaking with anger and looks like a completely different person. Poor Russell is just as terrified as me as he hid himself behind his mother's back.

Hunter's eyes locked with mine and I was rooted in my position. "Mate." He spoke with a rough voice and started taking long strides towards me but he was stopped by on the the guys before. Hunter kicked him by the stomach and he was thrown at the concrete wall.

"Jake, go to Hunter. Aspen, get Kyra away from here." Utos ng papa ni Hunter.

In a blinked of an eye, Jake is behind Hunter. I don't know how he did that but it was all forgotten when Aspen grabbed my arm and yanked me back. This catches Hunter's attention  and growled like an animal, pushing Jake away from hi.. "Get your hands off my mate!!" 

Jake was slammed against the wall, five meters away from them from the impact. Nakahawak parin si Aspen sa braso ko nang lumingon si Hunter sa direksyon namin. Nakakatakot ang mga mata niya habang unti-unti siyang naglakad papunta sa'min na parang wala siya sa sarili. He looked possessed with those black eyes.

"Rebecca, get out of here. Take Russell with you." His father said. Rebecca hurriedly walk out with Russell.

"Son, listen. You need to restrain yourself. Fight the urge." His father tries to calm him down but Hunter's eyes was glued to my arms where Aspen is holding me.

"No one will ever touch my mate but me." He looks like he's going out of control. His whole body is shaking and he's growling like an animal. Biglang akong may naalala. Natatandaan ko pa noong fiesta at galit na galit si Hunter kay Dave. Sabi ni Jake, ako lang daw ang makakapag pakalma kay Hunter. Umubra naman iyon noong yakapin ko siya kaya baka umubra din iyon ngayon.

Although I'm afraid right now, I still need to try calming him. Even if he's growling, I need to be tough. Baka may masaktan pa siya. Tama na si Jake at iyong dalawang lalaki kanina.Nasa harapan ko ang papa niya at nasa likod ko naman si Aspen. I know they're trying to protect me from Hunter but why?

"Step aside, please." Mariin kong sambit.

"What?" Gulat na tanong ng papa ni Hunter at nilingon ako.

"I'll try to calm him." Sagot ko.

"No." Sagot ni Aspen at akmang pipigilan ako pero nag react nanaman si Hunter. Hunter growled and pushed his father aside to attack Aspen but I immediately run between them and spread my arms to stop him. Napatigil si Hunter at tinignan ako.

"Get out of the way Kyra." Galit na sambit ni Hunter.

"Hindi ako aalis dito." Sabi ko at unti-unting naglakad palapit sa kanya.

I have a plan to calm him. The fact that I have to this in front of his family is alreasy embarrasing but there is nothing else can I do. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I felt him stiffened under my hold.

"Its okay. No one's going to touch me but you, Hunter. Do you understand?" I tried soothing him, assuring him but he's still sending daggers at Aspen's way. It doesn't look like it;s working since he's still shaking. This made decide to to the plan B. 

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I slowly closed the distance between us and kissed him. I was only planning for a short kiss buy Hunter grabbed the back of my head and kept me from moving away. His left hand was on my nape and the right is on my waist pulling me incredibly close to him. His tongue licked my lips and I gladly opened my mouth for him. I forgot everyone else. At that moment, only me and Hunter matters as the tingles and sparks erupted all over my body. The pressure of his kisses was very addicting. 

I can feel his hard on, on my stomach. This guy can be a mad man and be horny for a second. I pulled away and he let me. I'm glad he didn't continue kissing my neck like the last time. It would be embarrassing in my part since everyone is watching including his father.

I took a step back from him when I thought he finally calmed down only to receive a disapproving growl from him. He crouched, wrapped his arms around my knees and carried me over his shoulder. I gasped and looked for help but all of them are only watching me as Hunter started marching away.

"Mine." Hunter started walking to the stair case towards his room when I heard Jake speak.

"Sabi ko na nga ba. Si Kyra lang ang sulusyon." Jake said proudly from the floor with a smirk, still clutching his stomach like he had proven something.

Hindi na ako nakapag-salita nang buksan ni Hunter ang pinto ng kwarto niya. Binaba niya ako habang nakatingin ng malagkit sakin. 

"You are mine!" He growled and ripped his shirt leaving him shirtless. I was distracted for a moment at his half naked body and eight pack abs until I heard growl again. I jumped in surprise and backed away from him.

"Don't look at me like that." He said and licked his lips while walking towards me like a predator.

"Pwede pa natin to pag-usapan Hunter." Tinaas ko ang kamay ko sa harapan niya para pigilan ito pero hinawakan niya ang dalawang braso ko at ipinatong sa dibdib niya.

"It always turns me on when you say my name." He said huskily.

"Oh gosh. Why are you always horny?"

"I'm always hard for you." He whispered, incredibly close to me. 

"Ugh! Bite me!" I said exasperated. Why am I caught in this situation.

"With pleasure." He started closing the distance between us.

"It doesn't mean like that--" I was cut off again with his needy kiss.

Sibubukan kong itulak siya pero mas malakas siya sakin. Why am I even pushing him when my body seem to like the kiss? I kissed him back with the same speed and he grunted. He cupped my butt with both hands and I run my hands on his hard chest. He lifted me up without breaking the kiss and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He walked to his bed laying me down slowly. He kissed my neck to the valley of my chest and I moaned, arching my back.

"Fuck! Your moan makes me want you even more." He lifted my shirt kissing my stomach. I know there are probably hickeys marked on my stomach right now. He removed my shirt leaving me in my bra and went back to kissing me again. Tingles are lingering on my skin where he touches me. I didn't have time to feel conscious about me only in bra because he started licking the top of my breast. But then, he stopped all of a sudden, run his hands over his face and remove his weight from me.

"F*ck, I'm sorry." 

"What? Why?" Naguguluhan kong tanong. One moment he was all over me, the next second it's like he regret ever touching me. 

"I almost lose control!" He exclaimed, angry at himself. 

"Oh." Kinuha ko ang T-shirt ko na nasa sahig at isinuot ito. HIndi ko alam ang gagawin, kung ano ang sasabihin sakanya dahil kahit ako ay nagulat din sa takbo ng mga pangyayari. Akmang tatayo ako para lumabas sa kwarto niya nang pigilan niya ako at napahiga ulit ako sa kama habang nasa ibabaw ko siya.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I- uh- ahmm.. Home." Sagot ko na hindi nakatingin ng diretsyo sa dito. What else I'm gonna do when he doesn't want me anymore. It seemed like calmed down and doesn't need me anymore. I feel so stupid.

"You're not leaving my room specially my bed." Sometimes I don't get this guy. We were making out a few seconds ago and suddenly stops. Tapos ngayong aalis ako ayaw niya. Hindi ko siya kayang tignan ng diretsyo dahil sa nangyari kanina. I almost lost control too.. God, how can I be so stupid?

"Look at me. I want to see your eyes." He said softly, almost begging "I'm sorry. I just can't control myself around you.  Thank you for trying to calm me back there. Baka nasaktan ko na sila kung hindi dahil sayo. You're very irresistible, Kyra and it took me a lot of effort to stop. I had to stop myself because I don't want to force you. I want to wait until you're ready, I want our first to be special, not like this."

"Pero wala akong maintindihan. Ano bang nangyari sayo kanina? Parang ibang Hunter ang nakita ko."

He sighed and kissed my lips again, hands softly caressing my face. "I will explain everything to you tomorrow, I promise. Right now just stay with me, please."

There's a lot questions in my mind but more than that, I want to be with him as well. So I set those questions aside as we lay down the bed.He nuzzled his head beside me and kissed the skin between my neck and shoulder. 

"Will you ever stop kissing me?" I asked pretending to be irritated.

"Never." He answered and let him give small kisses on my neck. My eyes widened when I felt him lick me.

"Did you just lick me?!" Gulat na tanong ko. It was only replied by a hum. 

"Ewww... Kadiri ka, Hunter!" Sigaw ko at pilit na inaalis ang ulo niya sa leeg ko pero hinigpitan lang niya ang pagkakayakap sakin at itinuloy ang ginagawa niya. I can't deny it. Hindi naman talaga ako nadidiri but instead it give tingles around my body and I like that feeling.

"I'd give everything just to have you right now." He said and I felt his boner poking my side again.

"Stop thinking about those things. Remember, you'll wait till I'm ready." Paalala ko sa kanya. I'm glad that he stopped.

"I think I'll be needing a very cold shower when I wake up."

I only nod my head at him and closed my eyes.

"Good night, princess" He said and kissed me before going back to my neck.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

317K 11.5K 53
Bella Amore Wilson is a human but she has always known the existence of werewolves and packs since she was a kid. She was born and lived in one befor...
1.7M 29.6K 52
She love me but I took her for granted. She devoted her whole life to me and to our son, but what did I do? I pushed her away, I pushed them away and...
82.7K 2.3K 25
Alpha Linus is living peacefully in his pack. Everything is perfect. His pack is the strongest in Selenia, the world of werewolves. He has a very car...
84.9K 589 6
Babala: Ang istoryang ito ay Rated SPG. Maaring maglaman ng masasarap na pagkain, katabaan, mantika at over confidence na hindi naaangkop sa mga se...