Adopted By 5SOS

By WriteGoodFeelGood

*Not a love story with 5SOS* Madison Lucia has had a pretty bad life she has been abused all her life by her... More

My life preview
Adoption?!?? Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Important Please Read(Rant and info)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (FINAL CHAPTER)
Check Em Out

Chapter 45

1.4K 41 0
By WriteGoodFeelGood

When I wake up I had like 2 missed calls from Percy and 5 text messages. I take a shower and do my hygenticness before changing into my white crop top that's loose and my black jeggings which shows a bit of my torso. I put on my black combat boots and flat iron my hair putting a beanie on. I walk downstairs and the boys were being productive except for Michael who was playing games.

"Morning", I say.

"Morning", they say in unison.

"Um we have to record today so well see you in about 2 hours", Calum says and I nod.

"Have fun", I say before they walk out the house. I lock the door and go upstairs to my room.

I play on my laptop for about an hour till there was a knock on the front door.

I go downstairs and peek through the peep hole and it's the boys.

I let them in, greeting them on the way in.

"Hey boys", I say.

"Hey Mads", they say at different times.

"How was recording?", I ask.

"Good were almost finished with the song", Calum says and I nod.

"That's good can't wait to hear it", I say.

"I'm going to take a nap", I say.

"Same", Luke says and I go upstairs to my room and change before going to sleep.

**
I woke up to commotion and yelling. I go downstairs and it was the police and Luke must've woken up from it too because he came down also.

"There she is", a police man says.

"What's going on?", I ask Michael.

"These idiots want to all you questions about Matthew which you won't and don't have to do", he says angrily.

"Sir this information can help his case, it could even drop the whole thing we just have to hear her story of what happened", the police man says and I think.

"Michael it could help Matthew please", I say and he thinks before sighing.

"Make it quick", Michael says and they nod. They ask me question like why was I there and other stuff and I just answer what I could.

After they left the boys went to sleep except for Calum so we hung out.

"You know Matthews judge day thing is in a week", Calum says and I nod.

"It's so sad I just want to slap him for being stupid", I say and Calum puts his arm around me.

"We all want to", he mutters and I text Percy while he watched TV.

P- hey baby

M- hey percy

P- how are you holding up?

M- ok I just wish he was smarter about his decisions

P- me too are you doing anything?

M- no

P- can you come over

M- yeah i'll be there in an hour i'm hanging with Calum

P- ok see you soon bye

M- bye
**
"Imma head to Percy's house", I say getting up.

"Ok have fun no funny business", he says and I giggle.

I jog upstairs and put on a pair of black jeggings with a grey sleeveless shirt and black socks with my vans.

I throw my hair in a messy bun and add a bit of makeup before jogging downstairs and grabbing my phone before walking to his house.

I play Nirvana while walking to his house before a ball rolls over to me.

"Hey can you toss it back?", a guy yells and he has pretty blonde hair.

I nod and toss it back to him which he catches and continues playing and I continue walking to his house.

After about 4 minutes I finally get to his house and knock on the door. His mom opens it and gladly let's me in.

I walk up to Percy's room and knock on the door and he was sleeping soundly.

I take my shoes off and walk to his bed closing the door. I get under the covers with him and play on my phone while he sleeps facing my direction.

After about 45 minutes I decide to just wake him up. I pepper kisses all over his face and he groans.

"Stop", he says but I continue till he fully wakes up.

"Morning baby", he says kissing me.

"Morning well more like night", I say and he chuckles.

"When did you get here", he ask and I think.

"About an hour ago", I say and he looks confused.

"Why didn't you wake me up?", he ask and I shrug.

"You seemed tired I want you to sleep", I say and he just nods.

"Is everything ok?", I ask and he sighs.

"No", he confesses and I get concerned.

"What's wrong?", I ask confused.

"I just can't believe Matthew is going to jail", he says and I sigh too.

"Yeah but he'll make it I know he can", I say and he nods.

"How did you find him anyway?", he ask and I gulp pretty loudly. I debate on telling the truth and lying. He is my boyfriend i'm suppose to be honest and faithful but then again you lie to protect. I feel my eyes water and I bite my lip, it was honestly devastating.

"Hey Mads baby what's wrong", he says sitting up and I just shake my head.

"I was on my way here and I saw him", I partly lied, I mentally slap myself for not being honest.

"No you weren't he was at a store and the path to my house is blocked by trees and houses so stop lying to me", he says and my eyes widen in shock.

"I'm not lying seriously", I say with another mental slap.

"Madison what aren't you telling us, what aren't you telling me", he says.

"Nothing Percy do you not believe me?", I ask and he sighs.

"I do you know I do but your lying I know that face", he says and I shake my head annoyed.

"Drop it Percy", I say biting my lip.

"I ju-

"Drop it", I repeat and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Ok ok i'll let it go", he says laying back down pulling me down with him making me giggle.

He takes his phone from his nightstand and plays on it.

"I'm going to go play video games downstairs", he says and I nod pulling out my phone.

"Your coming with me", he says pulling me up.

"Do I have to I don't know how to play", I say and he shrugs.

"You don't have to", he says grabbing a blanket and a beanie and putting it on.

We go downstairs wrapped up in blankets and I sit on the couch. Once he gets everything all set up he sits back down and plays a zombie game but before it starts he pulls me into him and wraps his arms around me while I lay down cuddled into him.

I watch him kill zombies for about an hour before he starts to get tired.

"Mads you sleepy?", he ask yawning.

"Yeah a little bit", I say sitting up out of his warm embrace.

"Come on", he says standing up and stretching.

"I'm too lazy", I say sleepily and he chuckles.

"Fine you big baby", he says and picks me up and carries me on his back grabbing the comforters. He goes to his room and plops me down on the bed and I giggle.

"Here you are m'lady", he says throwing sweatpants and a shirt to me lending on my head.

I go in his bathroom to change and tie my hair up into a bun and walk back out.

I go on his bed getting under the covers and he instantly pulls me into him.

"So school starts tom-", he starts but my phone rings cutting him off.

"One sec", I say and I check who it is and it's Ashton.

M- hello

A- hey mads I know your hanging with Percy but I need your help

M- with what is everything ok?

A- no it's the babies their having a scream off we can't take it.

M- did the boys try?

A- yeah but the babies just yell even louder their almost a month old why are they still screaming?

M- I don't know i'll be there soon

A- ok just hurry please

M- ok i'm i'll be there in 5

A- ok bye

*End Call*

"What happened?", Percy ask confused.

"The babies are going crazy", I say and he nods understandingly.

"I'll be back don't go to sleep", I say and he chuckles.

"Ok i'll drive you it's late", he says and smile thankfully.

"Thanks babe", I smile kissing his lips.

"Mhmm", he mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

"I love you", he says grabbing his keys.

"Love you too", I say and he grabs my hand leading me out the room and down the stairs.

**
"Thanks Percy you didn't have to", I say and he shakes his head.

"Nonsense", he says kissing my lips once again.

"You coming?", I ask and he shrugs.

"Come on the girl likes you", I say and laughs.

"Sure she does", he says and I nod.

"It's true come on", I say and we both get out.

I knock on the door and Ashton answers.

"Hey love bugs come help so I don't kill myself", he says and I laugh and he leads the way to the nursery where the babies were screaming there head off making Calum and Michael try to calm the babies down.

"Let me see the boy", I say and he hands me the brunette baby.

"Caiden please be quiet", Calum begs as he continues to whail.

"Hey Percy", the boys say in unison.

"Hey guys", he says in return.

"Got a handful their huh?", he asks.

"Yes we do", Calum says.

"We changed his diaper like 20 times we fed him warm milk and all that but he wont stop", Michael groans.

"I don't know what's wrong with him", I say and Ashton groans.

"Make it stop", he says covering his ears.

"Did you try holding him?", I ask and he nods.

"Yeah we all did", Michael says and I think of other solutions but I see none. I just rock him soothingly in my arms attempting to calm him down but nothing works.

"Where's Luke and Grace?", Percy ask.

"On a date leaving us with these baby's", Michael groans as the girl starts crying again. He rocks her and she calms down. She's a Michael girl.

"Call them", I say in a duh tone.

"We tried to but Mr. Irwin won't let us and he wants them to spend time together", Michael says and he pouts.

"They need time out", he explains.

"They needed protection not our problem he's lucky I love babies", Michael says.

"Sure that's the reason why", I say and continue to try to rock Caiden to sleep.

"Maybe Ashton's right we can handle a couple of babies were rocks stars were born to do this", Calum says grabbing Caiden and taking him somewhere.

We follow behind him and he goes in the lounge room and puts on a cartoon.

"What are you trying to do?", I ask confused.

"Well Luke was watching elmo with Caiden and Kenzie and they were so good and quiet so I guess they will calm down", Calum explains.

Not so long later Elmo was playing and we were all on our phone but Caiden and Kenzie obviously but they calmed down.

1 hour later**

"Hey guys were gonna head back to Percy's house", I say whispering a little.

"Ok have fun keep your hands to yourself Percy", Ashton says.

"Yes sir bye guys", Percy says and we head out to his house.

**
"Hey guys dinners in the oven", his mom says opening the door.

"Thank you very much but we ate at my house", I say politely and she smiles. We go to his room and continue to lay down.

"Like I was saying school starts soon what school did you get into?", he ask and I think.

"California State University", I smile proudly and he smiles.

"That's my girl", he says kissing my forehead and I smile.

"Now I want you to focus on your studies and graduate ok?", he ask and I nod.

"Good your going to be so smart", he says smiling proudly.

"Thanks Percy", I say and he reaches down to kiss me.

"Were you planning on eating that concoction", he ask and I laugh.

"No but I like to-go plates", I say and his face scrunches up.

"Your mom is an amazing cook", I say and he laughs.

"I guess", he says before my phone dings.

"I grab my phone and read a text from Ashton.

A- Some interview show wants to interview you tomorrow

M- I have school

A- it's at 5

M- k bye

A- bye

"What happened?", he ask.

"I have an interview with some person", I say and he nods.

"You seem tired", he says and I nod.

"A little bit", I say and he wraps his arms around me.

"Good night", he says.

"But i'm not ti-", I start.

"Goodnight Mads", he says and sigh in defeat.

"Night", I say and we drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 375K 108
She thought the world was against her and being loved just wasn't for her, until she met four boys determined to change that. (the writing in this is...
5.1K 842 85
WARNING!!! - SERIOUSLY CRINGE - SELF HARM - MY FIRST BOOK A family was broken in half, a mother and father divorce. The mother taking the son and t...
22.4K 942 46
in which three boys need to fix something and one girl needs to be something (disclaimer: angst + death) - highest rankings: #59 sadstory #65 micha...
4.6K 16 43
-you saved my life, it's the least I can do. what is your name?- -I don't have a name...- 2018