I Am The Fifth Member Of The...

By VickyAruwa03

My Parent have been dead for a while now, but when the lawyers had finally gotten round to the discussion of... More

I Am The Fifth Member Of The Fantastic Four
End Of Training
Ouch! That's Gonna Leave A Mark!
Your No Hallie Berry
Who is cuter...hotter!
Getting Ready
Go Time
Busted!
A lesson learned?
I Am Cold...
Home, Sweet,...Dust?
Best. Birthday. Ever!
The Devil finally Shows It's Tail
Confusion
A British Lunch Date
Meeting Captain America
Hanging With The Avengers
A Girl Lost In Darkness
Pried, Probed and Tubed
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Best. Group. Chat. Ever!
I'm (finally) Over You
A Night On The Town With Tony Stark
Anybody Want Hot Choco?
Several Surprises
Central Park
The Battle Of Central Park
My One Normal Weekend
What happened?
The Truth Unfolds
Looking For Johnny
Finding Johnny...
What A Saturday Night
Sunday Morning
"Too late, you're adorable"
"He's A Bird!"
Our Weekend, Our Sunday Night...Our Moment
The Gang's Back Together!
"So....I'm not a hero?"
I Decree He Suffers
My Date With Deadpool
Ghost Mode *Activated*
Cold Hot Air Balloon
Paging Doctor Strange
Blood (Loss)
Johnny Has A Plan!
I Am Conscious
Told You So
Reconsiderations
White, Blue and Black(*To Be Edited After Birthday*)
Yellow Clouds
Oh Brother
Brain and Heart
Obsession Meets Insanity
Everything Will Change
5 Months Later
The Wounded
The Pony Bar
The Wounded Bleeds
Can't Keep Away
We Will Met Again(Author's Note)
Memories
Late Night Call
Estranged Conversations
The Advice
Distractions
Unexpected Events
The Scared, Terrified, and Raped
"I Really Don't Care"
The CountDown a.k.a New Year's Eve Kiss
Steamy Moments (Rated: R/18+)
Tony Stark is a DickHead
More Then Best Friends?
Captain America Wielding A Butter Knife
Underwater Bedroom
Torn Apart
Best Dressed Girl Squad
Remember Me
Marvel Dating Game Show
The Emotions (Feels)
Burning Bridges
Keep Me Warm
The Truth Unfolds...
Author's Video | How I Feel Towards Wattpad
Brian And Harley
The Grand Master
I Had Them All Along!?
Powers Unlocked
Real Talk-Girl Talk
Sacrifice
Author's Note: Update (Will Be Deleted Soon...Hopefully)
I SHALL SOON RETURN!!!
I Volunteer...
"And I now pronounce you..."
Journey To The Bedroom. Let's Begin... (Preparations)

(18+) Johnny and Vick | Completion

281 8 0
By VickyAruwa03

*Warning: Very graphic sex scene ahead. If you do not want to read that stuff then kindly skip ahead to the next chapter*

Johnny pressed me down against the bed and kissed me intenstly, I cupped his cheeks and kissed back with a fevered passion.

He snakes his arm around my waist and bring me further onto the bed and fully begins to press his weight between my legs.

I arch my back, pressing my chest against him and dig my fingers into his hair. With a growl growl Johnny unwinds his hand from around my body and places both hands at the edge of shirt and begins to lift it off me slowly.

I gasp in mild surprise and he uses this opportunity as a way to use his lips to nibble agasint my neck.

I fight back a moan he fully pulls his shirt off me and resumes attacking my lips. I see him reach for his own shirt but a smack his hand away as a clear sign of I'll do it.

Not as with much cares as he did to me I yanks off his shirt from over his head, pulls back to look at me with mild surprise but I just get up on my knees and just push his chest hard till he landed on his back and I was fully on top of him.

I mount him as he lay back against his pillows and I proceed to to unbutton his pants. He arcs his brows at me but I only respond with a devilish look and yank the rest of his pants off him leaving him in only hist underwear shorts.

Johnny then just shrugs and proceeds to lie back and let me do all the work, I lean over and give him one final kiss and pull the rest of his shorts away, allowing his long hard erection to spring forward.

I was caught alittle bit off guard by the sheer gurth of him but I caught Johnny smug look off towards the side of my vision and I refused to let him have the last laugh.

With a mighty deep breath I grabbed hold (gently) of his dick and wrapped my mouth around it.

Johnny's ecstatic cry out in shock was muffled out by my thoughts of his things bitter, well not bitter...but salty.

It felt weird, but...I was still intruiged to learn more...

 I flick out my tongue and proceed to lick every inch of him, not even doing it for his pleasure, but just to sate my own damn curiosity.

Johnny sounded like he was about to have a fucking panic attack in the background but I figured if he didn't like it he'd atleast tell him to stop...

But my confidence is only restored more when I feel him grab a huge chuck of my hair and lean up forward above me. His breathing was intense and haggard and I repeatedly heard him moaning something about being close.

I've read enough romance novels to know what this means!

Just as I feel the shivers start to take hold of his body I angle up my head up and take in his whole length (well, the most of it that would even bloody fit in my mouth) and clamped down the whole walls of mouth around him and sucked hard.

"GAH! FUCK!!!"

Suddenly his fist clamps down on my hair and jams my mouth further down his length as a funny substance erupts from his dick.

Unlike how most novels seem to paint it as when a guys shots his load the girl is able to take it, I on the other hand choked (probably because of how deep Johnny decided to shove his dick in me!) and fell back onto the bed, spluttered and coughed to catch my breath.

"OOOOOOH NO! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Johnny began to apologize in a panic.

I giggled, which made Johnny freeze.

"You're not...mad?" he asked.

"Why would I be? That was fun!" I laugh. "Let's to it again! We need to do that more!!"

Johnny just looks at me as if I'd gone mental, but suddenly cracks and follows me in bursting out in laughter.

"I love you so much," He says with joys seeping from his tone. He gently reaches forwards and grabs my hand and tugs me to kiss me but I divert it and give him my head.

"Ew! No! You're cum is in my mouth!!!"

"So?"

"Gross!!!" I tease and fight to get away to wash my mouth out but he won't let me.

"I'm the one who wants to kiss you, why are you being grossed out!?"

"It just seems nastyyyyyy!" I whine in a deliberately annoying tone.

Johnny just rolls his eyes at me, "Fucking child" he mummers.

"What'd you say!?" I threatened.

"I said it's my turn," he then flips me over and lands me on the bed on my back.

He hooks his thumb through my jeans pants and gives me the same treatment by yanking mine off as well leaving me in my panties.

"Uuuuh, no no no no! I'm good, you don't have to do that!" I was most definitely glowing bright pink-red right now"

"What do you mean?" Johnny teased, flashing all his pearly white teeth at me. "You said it was fun doing it for me, I wanna have fun too..." He finishes in the most seductive voice ever and I fought will all my might to suppress my shivers as he lifted my crotch to his face.

"Oh God, have mercy."

"More like, oh Johnny, please have mercy and don't break me." he corrects.

I stifled a frightened squeak and close my eyes as Johnny tugs my underwear away and reach around my back to unclasp my bra.

Oh shit...now I'm fully naked...

Sensing my uneasiness he shoves the remainder of his boxer shorts away so we could both be fully in the nude.

I'd say thanks but I was currently wasting away in embarrassment to properly acknowledge him.

Once my waist was fully raise he leaned his face down and gently placed his lips between my opening and flicked his tongue lightly.

I grabbed the sheets as I cried out in shock from the thundering lightening that rocked my body.

I catch the fiery look in Johnny's eyes as he sees me waste away beneath him and he goes to town and he inserts his tongue deep within me and I feel tears spring to my eyes.

It was a feeling and sensation I'd never felt before in my life!

I struggled to catch my breath as I felt the muscles round my ovaries clench = and release with varying intensity. I fought to keep my voice down but I could help whimper and cry out as I felt this urge building and growing within me, threatening to explode and pour out at a moments notice.

And just as I could possibly take anymore I feel one of his hands slither up over my stomach, cup one of my boobs and squeeze a nipple.

"SHIT!"

I leap forward and clasp my hand around his face as I squeeze my legs murderously tightly. I feel the sweet sensation of seizures rock my body until they finally subside an d I release Johnny from my death grip.

"My ego, is throw the roof right now." Johnny says triumphantly as I'm barely able to open my eyes.

"Ha," I huff out, not even bothering to argue with him. I throw my arm over my face and turn away from him to continue to catch my breath and allow my body to rest.

"Hey, don't go sleeping on me just yet. It's time for the main event!"

I peek out from under my arm to see he suddenly had a raging full erection and a look of pure hunger in his eyes.

"Why am I not even fucking surprised?" I roll my eyes but sit up to face him.

He places out his hands before me and I take them while he looks me in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" he makes sure to ask one last time.

"Yes." I reply without a moment of hesitation, leaning forward and kissing him as I do so. "Also, like you have any choice to stop what we just started." I snarkily add.

He gives me a smug grin and kisses me back while slowly pushing me back to lie on the bed. We deepen the kiss as he plays with my boobs and pinches my nipples as I aslo continued to stroke his dick.

Heat begins to rise within me again as I let go of his manhood and wrap my arms around his neck while he simultaneously positions himself between my legs. We were in sync and it was glorious.

Right as the tip of his dick was at my entrance he pause for abit.

"This might hurt abit." He warns.

"Can't be more painful the getting vapourized" I counter.

He raised a brow at me, "You little..." and hangs his head as he puffs out with laughter. "Only you would find humor in this moment."

"Don't you?" I asked.

".....only alittle," he confesses.

"Get on with it!" I coax him, sway my opening against his helmet.

"Jesus fucking Christ, you will be the death of me." He says in a strained voice. "Just brace yourself for the worse. And I also mean in a super power sense cause this is where my powers can seriously and severely fuck you up."

I nod. Fully understanding what he meant. I remember our conversation and what happened in the passed. I needed to have quick reaction time to when his body began to heat up or I'd have a cook pussy for sure. And nobody want that!

"Let's just hope I don't end up opening a blackhole within me" I tried to joke.

Johnny just gives me a look.

"Not it?"

"No."

"I still love you."

"Same here. Love you too. I'm going in!"

And with that he plunges within me and I bite down onto his shoulder and dig my fingers into his biceps to stop myself from shrieking in pain.

Okay, maybe the way he entered me wasn't that violent, but it sure felt like it!!!

He didn't just suddenly jam himself in me and go, he actually pressed himself between my lips, used the geyser levels of juices seeping out of me to push his way in, and only then having to use force to break my hymen.

"Sorryyyyy" I hear Johnny whisper to me softly.

I shock my head at him as I fought back tears. If he saw me crying he would not move forward, and we've come too far to stop now.

"Note to self, that was more painful then getting erased from existence" I joke, as a way to distract him.

"I know you're crying," he says, "You can use your humor to distract me."

He pulls me back and pushes my hair away from my face. I give him a soft smile.

"OOOOOUCH!" He says, looking at the ginormous bite wound I'd inflicted on him. "Oh great! Susan's gonna see this and think I'm a freak!"

I pause for a minute, then burst out laughing.

"Y'see? You ain't more funny then me!"

My laughter subsides and I look at him softly, "Thank you..."

"I'm guessing you won't let me stop here, huh?"

I shook my head.

"Even though the requirements of the sacrifice has technically been met?"

I nod.

He sighs out, "Fiiiiine. We'll continue. But let it be known, I offered you an out."

"I know," I assure him.

"Oh thank God, because I really want to move." He confesses, letting out a huge breath.

I giggle, "Go ahead."

He then begins to move. Thrusting his hips into me and making me bounce off him.

Seeing as we waited abit before continuing I'd loosen up abit and body began slightly accustomed to his size so he was able to move more smoothly.

He sat back down on his heels as I wrap my legs more tightly around him.

"Oh geez!" I say and he picks up speed and I begin to feel him deeper and further within me then I ever thought possible.

"Shit!" I hear Johnny let out in a strained voice. "It feels so fucking good!"

I must admit, I was also feeling alittle bit of pleasure as well.

Suddenly I'm tossed back and laid back down onto the bed as Johnny continues to plow deeper into me and the sounds of groans and moans began to mix together.

Then out of nowhere the same tingling tightening sensation begins to build in me and I'm bracing myself for the explosion.

"Oh shit! I feel it again!" I call out in a warning.

"Me too, I'm so close!" Johnny answers.

"Ah!" I fist my hand onto the sheets as Johnny's pace all of a sudden picked up speed and the intensity of things reach heights I could not bare.

He need press down on me and kisses me as I wrap my arms around him and squeeze tight, both with my hands and my vagina walls.

Suddenly he erupts within me and I tighten and snap at the same time.

"Gah-ah!"

I cries mix together, whose sounds belonging to whom, we could not tell.

All we knew for sure is that whatever just happen...it was fucking GOOD!

We limply lay on the bed and I was tempted to shove Johnny's heavy corpse off me but I was low-key enjoying the feeling of his dick deflating within me. Hey! Don't judge me!

"What me to get off?"

"Nope."

"Wait-wha!? Why!?"

"I like the feeling of your dick going limp inside me"

He immediately pushed himself off me.

"Why are you the way you are?"

"Like you don't love me because of it," I accuse.

He blushes slightly but looks away.

"Got 'em" I tease and get up to hug him from behind.

I see him winch abit and I kiss the part of his shoulder I bit alittle too tightly.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay, now we match. Be both came out of this experiecing some level of pain"

I chuckle, "Atleast I felt good in the end."

I see his face light up, "You felt good?" he asked alittle too earnestly.

I nod.

"I came at the end didn't I?" I say.

He looked away, "I thought that was a forced orgasm..." he shyly admits.

"Trust me, I couldn't fake it even if I wanted to."

We look at each other once more and lean in for the kiss simultaneously.

Johnny suddenly then pulls away. "Do not get me started on round two. Your so sexy I could go all night."

I lift an eyebrow at him and shake my head, "You are such a dog."

"And you really believe I'd take that as an insult!?"

I threw a pillow at him to shut him up.

"Do you think it worked?" I ask, looking conspicuously at the closed window.

"I don't know. Only one way to find out..." he reaches out a hand to me as he slide off the bed.

"You really believe I can walk after what just transpired!?" I cry out.

I see the realization hit his face and he because washed with embarrassment and self pride. He silently fist bumps to himself and i take him hand and balance myself up on very shaky legs.

"I am so proud," Johnny say in a tone filled with wonder as he leads me to the window.

I frown at him and hit my fist against his gut. As he "oofs" in pain I smirk and walk up and slightly pull backs the curtain.

"Huh..." I say out.

"Huh what?" Johnny ask, peaking out the curtain with me. He see it at the same time as I do.

"Well...the swirling black vortex of doom is gone..." I say.

"Only to be replace with the gigantic galactic space ship from hell..."

I facepalm myself.

"Greaaaaaat," I sigh out in defeat. "Can't this plant go 5 seconds out needed to be saved!?"

"Let hope us having having more sex can save it this time," Johnny says while leaning up against me and wiggling his eyebrows.

"You fucking-!" I turn around and jump him as we tumble to the floor.

This new galactic threat to the earth can wait afew more minute...right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 48 5
For Reed Richards, Susan Storm, Benjamin Grimm and Johnny Storm, an expedition into outer space is a dream come true. But when their shuttle collides...
345 22 22
"So, you save the world?" I looked up and down the spandex clad boy in front of me. Even under the mask I could see his worry. "Well, I do what I can...
72 0 13
I was born in 1986 and was kidnapped at the age of five, family dead. The girls who also got kidnapped eventually died as they didn't win or play by...
1.5K 52 13
thantophobia; (n.) the phobia of loosing someone you love. "I was conceived during a one night stand." 6 months after the Battle of New York, Tony S...