Hell's Personal Assassin: Boo...

By Forevermore2013

She just wanted a more interesting life. That's it. For her, the daily routine was simple: wake up, school... More

||-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-||
Hell's Purge (intro/prologue/flash-forward)
note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Question!!!
Chapter 21
!warning!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
okay, fine, here it is...
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- Part a
Wow... Just wow
Ok
Chapter 32- Part b
Today
Please read
Chapter 32- part c
Life update
Chapter 33
Sorry
Chapter 33 (continued)
Help me out!
Lol
Chapter 34
While i figure out the sequel
I made her red eye!!!!
I made her blue eye!!
Here it is
POSTED THE SEQUEL ON MY PROFILE
PLEASE READ
Please Read!!

Chapter 28

7K 407 67
By Forevermore2013

this music video made me cry omfg 

Quick Recap:

"Vladimir, honey, I need you to leave," the woman said calmly, making him raise a suspicious eyebrow and cross his arms.

"No. Something's wrong with her. I want to say and make sure you help her," he said stubbornly, making the woman purse her lips challengingly.

"Fine. I hope you like looking at blood," she replied, making his face pale as he looked over to me.

------------------------------------------------------

"Um... What?" he said, both of our eyes widening at the same time.

Does she know about me?

"Well yes, you see, when a girl hits the time of puberty, she normally also starts her menstru-"

"That's all I need to hear!" Vladimir said as he covered his ears with a cringe and started to walk out. "Spare me, that's all I need to hear," he muttered as he shot me a quick apologetic look before scowling at the nurse and shutting the door behind him.

"Quick, get up," the nurse whispered in a rush as she suddenly transformed into a young woman and sped to her desk.

"What the fuck?" I blurted out as I looked at the woman in front of me as if she grew two heads.

"Oh, please be less dramatic," she scoffed as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Wha-Wha-? Are you kidding me right now?" I yelled out, making me cry out in agony as the pain hit me again.

"Stop talking, you're draining your energy," she informed as she walked over to her seat and pulled something out from under it. "Here. Drink. It'll give you a couple of hours," she said quickly before throwing it towards me and going back, under her desk this time. I got the big, plastic bag with ease and opened it, just to see packs and packs of blood inside.

"I'm not a fucking vampire. I'm not drinkin-" I said, but the pain cut me off and made me scream instead of finishing my sentence.

"Just fucking drink it!" she screamed at me, making my eyes widen and pull a container out.

"Damn. K then," I mumbled as I screwed the lid off of one of the containers hesitantly.

All hesitancy immediately left as soon as the smell of the blood hit me. I almost instantly started to drink, tipping the bottle all the way up, so that I could get it all into my system.

"Damn, don't swallow the fucking container," the nurse cackled as she pulled an old-school phone out from under the desk.

Not even bothering to respond I threw the container in a random direction and immediately went for another container, eyes turning black the more I had to wait.

"More," I hissed as I snapped the cap of out of irritation, drinking someone else's blood from the broken container. I licked my lips, eyes rolling to the back of my head in complete bliss while the nurse whispered into the old-school phone.

"One boy and one girl!" she whispered in an urgent voice as my shoulders relaxed and my head lulled back.

"This feels great," I said in a slurry voice, cackling as I dropped myself onto the bed. "It's like I'm on drugs," I cackled, breathing in the scent of the bottle I just opened.

"That's because it sort of is one for you now, now be quiet," she hissed before going back onto the phone. "I'll be right there for the bodies, just hurry the fuck up. Bye," she said before ending the call and putting it back under the desk, hearing various clicks after that.

"I'm on drugs?" I asked with a smile before pouring more blood into my mouth. "That's nice," I said after I swallowed it, opening another container up.

"Careful with that, Michelle. After that, no more blood for you," she said as she snatched the plastic bag from me, making me hiccup and whine.

"Fuck you, whore!" I yelled, waving my empty hand at her with a frown, before cracking a smile and laughing my ass off a second later.

"Whatever, bitch, I'm just looking out for you," she muttered, putting her long blonde hair into a messy bun.

"He-Hey, nurse!" I cackled as I swallowed the blood, almost choking.

"Dear, God," she groaned as she helped me up from the bed and grabbed my wrist. Out of nowhere I saw her pop out a syringe and stick me with it in the neck. Instantly my overly-cheerful mood vanished and I was back to normal, the blue liquid making it's way into my veins quicker and less painful than I thought it would be. "There. You're good for a couple hours. Now get back to class," she muttered as she tossed the syringe in the trash and casually walked toward the desk, transforming into an old woman again. I only thing I could manage to do was make my jaw drop as I stared at her.

"You can't just do that," I stated stupidly as I stared at her, making her look at with furrowed eyebrows.

"Do what, honey?" the old woman said with an innocent smile, making me growl and stalk towards her. Her eyes widened in fright when she saw my fangs slip out.

"You can't just turn into some young woman, feed me blood, stick me with a syringe, turn into an old hag, and pretend nothing happened. I'm sick of everyone doing that to me. I want answers," I growled.

"Okay, okay," she said softly, making me tuck in my fangs and raise an eyebrow at her. "Well... I'm obviously not human, so, is that enough information for now? You seriously need to get back to class."

"I will kill  you," I hissed, fangs lengthening, making her gulp as she looked down at my hands.

"Okay, okay..." she said quickly as she stood up from the chair, noticing my claws coming out.

"Start from the beginning. Who the hell are you? What are you?" I said, making her sigh and look into my eyes.

"Let's start off with me saying that I'm on your side, okay? I don't want to hurt you," she said slowly, making me tuck my fangs in again as I listened to her. "My name is Maria, and I'm a sucubus," she answered, making my nose scrunch up. 

So a sex-craving, soul-sucking monster is on my side? Great. 

"I know what you're thinking," she said, a tear slipping out of her eye. "But I'm not a creation. I was turned, just like you were," she added, making my ears perk up. My head snapped towards her and I started taking predatory steps towards her, making her take quick steps back for every step I took towards her. 

"What you mean 'like me'? What do you know?" I asked her as I trapped her against a wall, hands holding onto the collars of her shirt. 

"Calm down," she whispered, making me growl lowly at her. "People outside will hear," she added, making me stop growling and just glare at her. 

"Spill, or else I'll spill some blood out of your body," I whispered venomously. "What's everyone keeping from me?" 

"I don't know all of it, Michelle," she said. "I only know some rumors from the demons that were at the party."

"What were the rumors?" I asked, making her shake her head and furrow her eyebrows. 

"I... I don't remember a lot of them," she said, making me growl and lift a claw up to cut her through the middle. "But! But..." she said shakily, the second 'but' barely over a whisper. "I do remember that at some point a group of demons tried to lure you into a game, so they could eat you in a closet. Another rumor was one demon possessed your friend and made her poison you.

"The last one I remember was..." she said, and I could tell she was holding back a laugh. "You went into bed with Sammael." 

"Okay!" I said, slamming her into the wall, making her choke on he words and look at me. "I can guarantee you that the last one didn't happen. I'm still a fucking virgin."

"You're a virgin?" she asked incredulously, making me nod slowly- slightly offended. 

"Yeah, I'm not a fucking whore," I snapped, making her look hurt as she looked down at the floor. 

"I didn't mean it like that," she whispered, her hands playing with each other as she bit her lip nervously. 

"How did you turn? How do you know about me? Why are you helping me?" I asked harshly, not ready to let her off easily. 

"How did I turn..." She said with a sad chuckle, shaking her head. "I was sixteen. My brother just finished high school. 

"He brought us to a graduation party, because our mom said he only go if I went too," she said stiffly, making instantly realize that something bad happen at the party. "And, well, at the party I had what I thought was alcohol. 

"It wasn't alcohol. It was a type of hypnotic poison they use on humans when they want to manipulate them," she said, her fists clenching. "I don't remember much of what happened. Only innocents can remember all of what happened to them.

"But," she said looking up at me with tears dripping out of her eyes. "I do remember that I had sex with a demon in a bedroom. It was amazing. The most erotic, amazing sex I've ever had.

"Yes, I was a whore before I came to the party," she whispered, answering my unspoken. "And I don't know why, but right after we had sex the guy just... passed out. He fell asleep- out like a light. 

"I don't know what came over me, I honestly don't," she said, her eyes pleading me to believe her. "But I ended up... I-I ended up... I-"

"You fucked him while he was asleep," I said bluntly, not wanting to listen to her stutter. She nodded and took in a breath. 

"Yeah. And that turned me into... this," she said, motioning to her body. "A monster that can only survive if she has sex with men. I drain the souls slowly out of their bodies, just to keep me young and alive."

"That-"

"You know, eventually I fell in love with a man," she said, eyes dazed as she remembered her past. "His name was Jonathan. We got married, were together for five years, wealthy,  and happy together.

"But... he wanted a child," she managed to choke out, looking at the wall behind me with a waterfall coming out of her eyes. "I told him at that point what I was, what would happen to him if we did this... He didn't care.

"He would do anything for a child of his own," she cried out, making my heart rip. I searched her eyes, to see if she was lying, but I just ended up with an even more broken heart. She was telling the truth. 

"He died that night. Shriveled up into dust, just like all the other humans would. But before he did, he kissed me one last time and told me he loved me. Even after I did that to him, he-he still loved me..."

"W-Well, long story short, I had a little girl and the same thing happened to her. But this time, my little girl had a son. She named him after her husband," she said, just barely managing to produce a smile. "And he, also, fell in love with a girl. But this love story would be different."

"Why? Who's the boy?" I asked confusedly, making her actually laugh. 

"My goodness, you're smart, but also sure are dense, my dear," she chuckled out, making my nostrils flare. "Tell me, were you, at any point, tempted to eat Vladimir?"

"Well... no?" I said akwardly, eyebrows furrowed. But that's when my jaw dropped and my brain started to function. 

Vladimir's an incubus. 

"His mother died, you know, because she refused to have sex with anyone after she lost her husband," the nurse said once she put together that I knew who the boy was. "So I had to find a way to look and act the part of a grandmother, while being close by just incase he started to turn."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said, cutting her off from further discussion. "Does that mean that he doesn't even know about his curse yet?" 

"He doesn't, but he'll find everything out the day of the party that he invited you to," she answered, making me step back cautiously. 

"How'd you know I was invited?" I asked slowly, making her open her mouth to answer, but immediately shut it. 

"Honey, I think it's time for you to go to class. You're having you're early graduation in a couple months, and I don't think you should miss valuable class time. I'm going to get some bodies that you can feed from in the mean-time, okay?" she said quickly, turning back into an old lady and she started to write me a pass. 

"I still can't believe I told all of my secrets to you in freshman and sophomore year, without realizing who I was telling," I said bluntly, making her laugh. 

"Honey, that shows that you have to be more secretive. You can't trust everyone. You can't trust anyone in this world," she said sadly, making me frown. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...
29.6K 505 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
27K 629 41
Ein is a freshman at a new college. A state or two away from where PDH was. He applied there hoping that he'd finally have the chance for a fresh sta...
1.7K 7 7
A young woman (who loves latex a little too much ... if there is such a thing) finds herself confronted with circumstances beyond her control that fo...