Danger By: JileyOverboard (Ju...

Oleh carelessyouth

"They don't call him DANGER for nothing.." Lebih Banyak

Danger By: JileyOverboard (Justin Bieber Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15, 16 & 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40, 41, 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55-57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63 *LAST CHAPTER*
SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 8, 9 & 10

11.5K 91 39
Oleh carelessyouth

CHAPTER 8

I hate my life.

Right when I finally got my freedom back , I had it taken away from me once more by, this time, my parents.

To think I’d finally get a break and just forget this whole day even happened, something like getting caught by my parents had to happen.

I swear, I have a problem not being able to hide myself well. First, Justin saw me and now my parents caught me sneaking in.

F. M. L.

And now you’re probably wondering what happened and well, to keep it short and simple, let’s just say . . . I’m in a lot of shit.

“Where have you been young lady?”

Those words rang through my ears repeatedly causing my stomach to drop to the floor. Closing my eyes tight, I cursed myself mentally. Peaking one eye open, I turned to see my parents seated on the couch with their night wear still on.

I inwardly kicked myself in the face. “I, well,” I paused. “You see . . . It’s a pretty funny story.” I chuckled lightly, trying to ease the tension but it didn’t seem to work.

Instead their faces grew even harder with anger. “Oh?” My mom tucked an eyebrow up to the roof of her forehead. “Enlighten us.” She laced her fingers together on top of her now crossed legs.

I bit my lip, turning my eyes over to my dad, who is usually the easiest to talk to.

He gave me a pointed look, waving his hand in my direction. “Go on, your mother and I are waiting.”

I bit the inside of my cheek. So much for thinking he’d help me out of this one.

Taking a deep breath, I racked my brain for a lie I could tell them. It’s not like I could tell them the truth. I’d be dead in the matter of five seconds if I did. Besides, I gave my word that I wouldn’t. “I was at Carly’s house.”

My mothers face eased a bit but still remained to look fierce with anger. “And what were you doing at Carl’s late at night?” She pestered.

I licked my lips. “She needed a friend to talk to mom. Her boyfriend broke up with her and she needed comfort.”

Not a bad lie. Let’s see if she believes it.

“I see,” She ran a hand through her hair. “And since when did Carly have a boyfriend?”

“For a month now. You guys just never got to see him yet, Carly was planning for everyone to meet him when he broke up with her before she could.”

I swear, I should win an Emmy for this. I’m just way too good.

“Why couldn’t her comforting wait until the morning? I understand she’s a friend--”

“Best friend.” I corrected.

He rolled his eyes. “I understand she is your best friend but to run off in the middle of the night? How careless could you be Kelsey? We raised you better than this.” He shook his head in disappointment.

“You could have gotten kidnapped, or, worse,” My mother threw her arms in the air .”Killed!” She shrieked.

Oh the irony of this all.

“Mom,” I sighed. “Carly lives like a few blocks away. It’s not like she lives on the other side of town! Besides, I ran. So there was no chance anyone could even take me, even if they wanted to.”

She shook her head, knowing I was partly right but at the same time, to her, I was wrong.

“Still Kelsey,” She strictly waved a finger to me. “I specifically raised you with manners. In what way did you think running off in the middle of the night without at least leaving us a note or waking us to tell us where you were going was right?”

I sighed. All I wanted was to go to bed and forget this whole night happened but of course my holy parents have to give me this long ass speech about something I could give absolutely no shits about.

“I know mom and I’m sorry.” I pouted, saddening my eyes.

She sighed. “It’s still not good enough Kelsey. You could have died tonight all because you were so careless.” She shook her head.

“I promise it won’t happen again.” I pleaded desperately. I knew where this was leading to and really didn’t want to happen.

“Oh, we know you won’t,” My dad spoke up now while sitting up a bit on the couch. “Because you’re grounded for a week.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I mean, sure I knew Id get in trouble but to be grounded? For a week?!

“What?” I shouted in shock. “That’s so not fair!”

“Yes it is!” My mother spat. “You should be lucky we’re being gentle because of the situation. We could’ve made it a month!”

I groaned. “This is so not fair!” I stomped my foot to the ground.

I don’t care if I was acting like a baby at this point. I didn’t care anymore. Rolling my eyes, I shrieked before turning on the heels of my shoes and stomping up the stairs to my room.

And here I was now. Stuck in my room, miserable.

The things I would do just for someone to save me from this hell hole.

Just then, my phone buzzed and my head snapped to see who it was.

I looked up to the ceiling, closing my eyes. “Thank you God.” I mumbled before rushing up and grabbing my phone, slipping it open and looking down hoping to see Carly but to my dismay, an unknown number popped up.

Sighing, I clicked on the message and the thing I saw next caught me off guard.

From: Unknown

“How did it go?” - Justin

He actually texted me? What in the world . . .?

I thumbed in a response before pressing send.

To: Creeper

“What do you mean?”

I smirked at the name I gave him in my contacts.

A few seconds later my phone buzzed.

From: Justin

“With your parents. Did they get mad?”

To: Creeper

“One week worth of punishment.”

From: Justin

“Ouch, my bad.”

To: Creeper

“Yeah, yeah.”

From: Justin

“So.”

To: Creeper

“?”

From: Justin

“You up for breaking the rules again?”

I cocked a brow up, wondering if he was being serious or just messing with me.

To: Creeper

“Depends on what it is.”

From: Justin

“Look out your window, boo.”

I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion. Setting my phone down, I walked over to my window cautiously. When I opened it and looked outside, there he was laying back on his car.

When he looked up and noticed I had seen him, he smirked, waving.

I rolled my eyes, walking back over to my phone and opening it to text him back. It’s hilarious how much my name for him in my contacts pertains to the situation.

To: Creeper

“If my parents see you, you’re dead, you know that right?”

From: Justin

“If I worried about what other people thought, I wouldn’t be here right now. Besides, aren’t you all about living and shit? Prove it. Show me what you’re made of baby.”

My cheeks heated up with the flirtatious word he had called me.

I smirked once I read the message all over again. If he thinks for one second, I’m not what I preach, he’s got another thing coming. Grabbing my jacket, I walked over to my window, pulling it open before throwing both legs over and jumping down onto the porch attached to it. Grabbing onto the side railing of the balcony, I slid down it carefully before hoping off and landing on the ground in one piece. Straightening my clothes, I walked over to an amused Justin.

I smirked. “You were saying?”

------------------------

CHAPTER 9

Justin had his lips pursed to the side in amusement. “I’m impressed shawty. I didn’t think you had it in you.” Justin leaned off the side of his car, coming face to face with me, that same devious, taunting smirk on his face.

I scoffed. “Well now you do.” I shot him a fake smile.

I glanced down, checking him out. I finally came to see what he was wearing and I’m not going to lie, he looked good. He wore a white V-neck with a leather jacket over it, black skinny jeans and black supra’s.

“Checking me out I see?” I looked up to see him looking down at me with a teasing look.

I rolled my eyes. “No.” I looked away, embarrassed that he had caught me.

He licked his lips, running his eyes up and down my body now. “You don’t look too bad yourself.”

I glanced down at myself, seeing that I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with a tank top and sweater over it with a pair of ballet flats.

I didn’t know if he was either being serious or just fooling around but I took the compliment anyways, thanking him numbly.

He merely laughed, sending a chill down my spine. “Hop in the car, boo.” He nodded back towards his batman mobile looking car. I hadn’t even realized it until now. He changed his car and I only saw him not even an hour ago.

I was going to ask him where he got it but something inside me warned me not to.

I didn’t even realize he was already seated inside his car until he honked the horn to his car, startling me out of my trance.

Justin stuck his head out of the car, his elbow hanging off the window‘s ledge. “Are you getting in or what?”

I glanced at him, his car and my house. It wasn’t much of a hard decision to make. Looking back over at him, I walked over to the passenger side of the car. Leaning down to pull the handle, I realized there wasn’t any handle to pull.

“What’s taking so long?” Justin called out through the window.

“Shut up! Don’t be so loud my parents will hear you and I don’t know how to open this thing!” I whispered screamed.

He chuckled. “Just click the side button.”

I looked down, trying to find the button he was talking about. When I had, I rolled my eyes before opening the door and settling myself inside.

“It’s about time.” He playfully spat.

“It’s not my fault your car is so difficult!” I hissed in defense.

He smirked, revving up the car before pulling out of the slot it was parked in and moving onto the road.

A few minutes had passed as I hummed to my own beat, drumming my finger tips along the rim of the arm rest placed under the window. I glanced out through the glass, wondering where we were. It was then that I realized I didn’t even know where we were going.

“Where are we going?” I turned to look at him.

Justin merely chuckled, shaking his head.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. “What’s so funny?”

He ignored me. Instead he just kept laughing. Once it died down, he looked at me. “Did you even learn from the last time you asked me?” He glanced back onto the road.

Flashes of earlier today flashed through my mind and I remembered when I had repeatedly asked where he was taking me and like the douche he was, he never answered.

I shrugged. “Nope because I’m still just as curious.” I smiled proudly, making him laugh once more.

Sitting back in the leather seat of his car, he propped his left knee under the steering wheel, using it to steer the car while his other leg pressed on the gas. Using his three of his fingers from left hand to hold the steering wheel to make sure it didn't slip out of control, he began digging in the pocket of his leather jacket with his right. Fishing out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter, he slipped one out of the box, layering it between his lips before lighting it up. Taking a few puffs to make sure it was lit, he threw the box back into his pocket.

Sliding the smoke in between his fingers, he hung his left arm off the edge of the wheel, taking his knee off from under. Pulling the cigarette from his lips, he held the smoke in his mouth for a moment before blowing it out into a perfect ring of smoke, instantly hazing the car over.

I shook my head. This kid was going to get us killed with the way he was driving and the amount of attention he was putting into that damn cigarette.

I’d be lying though if I said I didn’t find that hot because I did. I hated to admit it but everything he did was admittedly hot. Much to my dismay of course. It was then that I realized I was in the car with a murderer once again.

Right then, flashes from that night I ever first sat in the same car with him ran through my mind.

“How would I know? I’m in a car with a murderer,” I rolled my eyes, my arms crossing just about my chest.

“Are you going to throw that in my face every single time I open my mouth about something?” He growled lowly, his voice deep and his eyes dark.

I felt my stomach churn in guilt. I guess, I judged him too quickly. I know, he killed someone and was probably one of the most bipolar guys I had ever met in my life, but, I still had no right to judge him because I never knew why he had done what he had.

I guess you can say I was intrigued by him and impressed that he had actually kept his word back at his house when he said he was going to let me go home.

I looked over at him, taking in his every non existent flaw on his face.

“What are you looking at?” His shoulders shook from his laughter.

I shook my head. “Nothing.” I looked away awkwardly.

“You know, you can just take a picture babe. It’ll last longer.”

I simply rolled my eyes.

He grinned, looking back onto the road while taking another drag from his smoke.

If you asked me why I even agreed to go anywhere with him, much less, get in his car, I’d have no answer because, to be honest, I really didn’t know why.

“I’m taking you out to eat.” Justin spoke up once more, referring back to the question I had asked him before while keeping his eyes on the road. I could sense the smile pulling on his lips. “Is that alright?” He ripped his eyes away to look at me.

My stomach churned nervously. “Sure.” I shrugged carelessly as if I didn’t care but the truth was, I did.

Another thought came to mind and as usual, word vomit took over and I asked before I even got the chance to stop myself. “Is it a date?” I mentally cursed myself once the words flew out of my mouth.

He smirked. “Only if you want it to be, babe.”

----------------------

CHAPTER 10

Finally, after what felt like hours, the car came to a stop once it slid into a parking slot. Looking out the window, the bright words of “Perry’s Palace” beamed despite the sun rays flowing all around.

How was that possible? I had no idea.

Unclasping the seatbelt from across my body, I turned to look at Justin. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

Were we going to leave or?

Feeling my eyes on him, he turned to look at me. “What?” He spat and to think he was finally being un-bipolar. . .

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. “Are we going or not?” I mumbled. If I could punch him freely without having to pay the consequences after, I so would.

“Yeah,” He ducked down, pulling the key from the ignition before stuffing it into his pocket and opening the door, the cigarette he’d been smoking hanging from the side of his lip.

Sighing, I opened the door, stepping out before shutting it a bit harder than I wanted.

“Watch it,” He growled. “That car cost more than everything you own put together.”

I cocked a brow up. “Good to know,” I sarcastically muttered, digging my hands into the pockets of my sweater.

He gave me a side look. “Attitude,” He warned with a wag of his finger in my direction.

I now rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I looked away.

He took the smoke, throwing it to the ground before grinding it with the sole of his shoe. Cocking his head to the side, towards the diner, he began walking, expecting me to follow behind.

I did, much to my dismay.

Once we arrived inside, we began walking to the back of the diner when his body collided with another which caused mine to knock into his back. I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

“What the f--” I began to curse when I stopped midway, feeling the air between us thicken once I came to realize the other guy standing there.

He was tall, about an inch taller than Justin, if not the same height. He had dark brown hair patted down with a buzz cut and electrifying green eyes. Ones that could hypnotize you with just one glance into them. He had a bit of a muscular build to him and an ass to die for.

Embarrassing to admit this but his was even better than mine.

So not fair.

I pursed my lips to the side, looking between both him and Justin and instantly I felt the tension.

“Danger,” The guy seethed with a smirk. “Fancy seeing you here, eh?”

“Not now.” Justin spoke through gritted teeth, his voice low and deadly and for a moment there, I could have sworn I saw death flash in his eyes.

The hairs on my arms rose immediately.

“When will the time be, mate? When you’ve got your goons on your ass?” He straightened his posture, his body pressing even closer to Justin’s to look even more intimidating.

He would have if Justin didn’t walk even closer, closing the gap between them, his eyes turned to sleets and the veins in his neck showing.

Justin faked a laugh. “Me and you both know I could rip you to shreds with my bare hands.” He dropped his voice down to a whisper.

A few exchanges of dead given words were spoken before the guy walked away and Justin grabbed my elbow, walking down the aisle towards a seat for the two of us to sit in.

Pulling out of his grasp, I slip into the patted leather across from him. Once he sat down across from me, I noticed the tightening of his jaw and the white of his knuckles the moment he laid his fists on the table.

“Who was that?” I whispered, not wanting to pull at a nerve of his. The last thing I wanted was for him to get even angrier than he already was.

“Just someone I did business with.” He numbly replied, not getting into any detail.

I bit my lip, not wanting to push the subject any further.

I looked up in time to see a worker who I presumed to be taking our orders, walking over to us. “Hello, can I get you guys anything?” She peered at us with big eyes, a huge smile on her lips.

I shot her a soft one in return. I didn’t even have to look at the menu, I already knew what I wanted. “I’ll have chicken fingers with French fries please.” I could feel my stomach growl already in hunger.

Justin chuckled, nearly choking on his spit.

I shot him a quick glare.

He quickly died down to a snicker, turning his attention back over to the waitress. “I’ll have a cheeseburger with a side of curly fries.” He shot her his utmost famous grin.

Blushing, she walked away.

I rolled my eyes. “Manwhore.” I mumbled.

“What was that?” Justin pushed out his head, laying a hand to his ear.

I arched a brow, my lips pursing. “I said you’re a manwhore.” I shot him a fake smile. “Did you hear me now?”

He chuckled. “How am I a manwhore?”

“Because you don’t’ go flirting with a girl right in front of your date! That’s just plain ru--”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa shawty,” Justin put his hands in front of him to stop me from speaking.

I gave him a look of exasperation.

“Who said this was a date?” He gave me a side look, a smirk curling on his lips.

My cheeks instantly heated up. “Well, you, I, but--” I groaned. “Never mind.”

He merely laughed quietly, shaking his head.

Was it possible to hate someone in the mere moment of a second?

No?

Well I guess this is a new record because I felt like bashing his face in with my fist.

We sat in silence for the rest of the time it took until the waitress came back with our food. Once she settled them in front of us, with a glass of water for the each of us, she walked away.

That’s right, walk away bitch. I secretly muttered in my head.

Grabbing a fry, I threw it in my mouth before grabbing another and then another and before I knew it, I was almost done with them.

Justin shook his head, a knowing grin on his lips.

I sighed, dropping a fry I had picked up. “What’s so funny now?”

He laughed at how angry I was getting which made me even more annoyed than I was before.

“You’re so annoying.” I crossed my arms against my chest.

“I’m sorry, it’s just . . . I can’t believe you ordered fries and chicken fingers!” He laughed. “I used to eat those when I was five!” He burst into another fit of laughter.

Okay, bro. It’s not that funny. I simply rolled my eyes for the hundredth time that day.

Ignoring him was the best option at this point.

I went to grab another fry when I saw he had fries himself. “You are such a hypocrite!” I pointed at me vigorously.

“What?” He gave me a look of confusion.

“You ordered fries too!” I pointed at them.

He shook his head. “Nah, those are curly fries. So much different than regular fries.”

“What? No they’re not! They may be formed differently but their still fries!”

He waved a hand dismissively. “Not to me, they aren’t.”

I simply clamed myself down before I went all crazy on the kid. The last thing I needed was to be arrested for murder.

Chewing on a piece of chicken, it wasn’t until I drank my water that I realized Justin had barely touched his food.

“Hey,”

He looked up at me.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I furrowed my eyebrows together, taking another bite of a French fry.

“I’m not hungry.” He replied monotonously with a shag of his shoulders.

Men and their lack of words: one of the most annoying thing ever.

“Then why did you order?” I gave him a puzzled look.

He licked his lips. “Because I thought I was hungry. Listen, are you done?” He pointed to my plate.

I slowly looked from him, to his finger to my plate before looking back at him.

“I--”

“Good,” He cut me short before standing up and digging through his jeans where he pulled out his wallet. Grabbing a few bills he tucked it under my glass of water. Turning he grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the booth.

I groaned. “What’s the rush, bro?” I gave him a look of disbelief but he merely shook me off, walking out of the diner and over to his car. “Earth to Justin!” I said a little louder.

He snapped his head to look at me. “What?!”

“I wasn’t done eating back there.” I whined like a five year old. I know, that’s embarrassing but could you blame me? I haven’t eaten since, well, forever!

“So? I’ll get you something on the way back.” He got into his car after releasing my wrist.

Sliding into the passenger seat after finding that God forsaken button that opened the door, I closed it shut next to me. “On the way back where?”

“Sit back and buckle up. I don’t have time for your annoying ass questions.” He muttered while turning on his car and pulling out of his parking spot.

I did as I was told, laying back against the leather seat. I was desperate to ask him what he meant by that and what he was doing but I knew that would only get me nowhere but on his bad side so I kept my mouth shut--for once in my life.

After a few minutes, twists and turns around the neighborhoods, Justin finally drove the car to a halt.

Furrowing my brows, I looked out to see he had stopped in front of an old run down beaten warehouse.

I didn’t know if I should either,

a) Be scared.

b) Run away when I get the chance.

Or c) Wait to see what in the world he’s got planned.

Lanjutkan Membaca