EXO SHIPS: WILD AND CREAMY ON...

By rarelywrites

sexually explicit content inside. exo shipments included follow to read all smuts! i usually take unusual otp... More

WARNING
1 TAORIS - UNEXPECTED
2 HUNHAN - STEPBROS
3 XIUCHEN - HOT MESS
4 TAORIS - AUTHOR
5 KAISOO ft. BAEKYEOL - MIRROR
6 BAEKYEOL - COME IN
7 HUNHAN ft. XIUHAN and other OTPs- GREEN EYES
8 BAEKCHEN - PHOTOGRAPH
9 BAEKYEOL ft. HUNHAN - WATER and FIRE (REVISED!)
10 HUNHAN - PROVE IT
11 FANXING - DAY 1
12 XIUHAN ft. MARKSON - VIDEOGRAPHY
13 CHENLAY - D.U.I.
14 HUNHAN - STRAWBERRY KISSES
15 DORIS - STARGAZER
16 TAOLAY - TOO HOT TO HANDLE
17 HUNCHEN, SECHEN - ENTOURAGE
18 CHENYEOL - COME AND GO
19 XIUHUN - LIVE, LOVE OR DIE
20 XIUKAI KAIXIU - V.I.P.
21 LAYBAEK - MY LAZY LOVE
22 KRISHO + KRISYEOL - PINKY PROMISE (same universe to HUNHAN - PROVE IT)
23 CHENHAN ft. KRISHUN - THE MAKING
24 KAILAY - FALLEN (Same AU to XIUHUN - LIVE, LOVE OR DIE)
25 TAORIS - PEACE OFFERING
26 KRISHO - EGGS, SAUSAGES AND FULL CREAM MILK
27 BAEKYEOL - BITCHDAY
28 TAORIS - GETTING RIPPED same AU to BAEKYEOL - COME IN
29 SEHO - STAINED
30 KAISOO - PET SITTER
31 XIUCHEN -TAILFIN
32 BAEKCHEN - THE CORRECT MISTAKE
33 KRISYEOL - BROKEN VOWS
34 XIULAY - TARGET
35 TAOHUN - FAILED to MOVE ON
36 KAILU - MY PRETTY HYUNGS
37 KAIYEOL - CHAINS
38 BAEKHUN - VIRTUAL DOLL
39 LAYLU, LAYHAN - SWEET TOOTH
40 LAYHAN, LAYLU - A CANINE'S CHRISTMAS
41 XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED
42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)
43 KAISOO - UNTITLED
(REPUBLISHED!) BAEKYEOL - BITCHDAY
(REPUBLISHED!) KRISHAN - TORN (SAME AU WITH LIVE LOVE OR DIE AND FALLEN)
(REPUBLISHED!) KAISOO - UNTITLED
44 HUNHAN - VENOM
WATTPAD HID MY LATEST UPDATE AGAIN (HUNHAN - VENOM)
AFF REPOSTS
45 BAEKYEOL - SMASH
46 TAOYEOL - MY AVATAR
47 KRISYEOLHUN - "OH!"-ed and/or "WU"-ed
links to KRISYEOLHUN - "OH"-ed and/or "WU"-ed
48 CHANSOOMIN - TEMPORARILY MOVED ON (same AU to XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED)
#48 CHANSOOMIN is already published and here are the links
49 KAILU, KAIHAN - IDENTITY CRISIS
A/N and links to KAILU, KAIHAN - IDENTITY CRISIS
50 XIUCHEN - AFTERSHOCK
51 SULAY - AT YOUR SERVICE
TO THOSE WHO HAVE READ AND HAVE NOT READ ALL OF MY SMUT FICS
52 KRISOO, DORIS - VARSITY PRINCE
53 BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
LINKS TO BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
links to republished BAEKSOO - MIND GAME
54 TAOMIN - PANDA APPA
55 KAILU, KAIHAN - A STEPFATHER'S SECRET
56 TAOHUN - COPYCAT
57 KRISHO - LEFT for RIGHT
THE FUCKING TERMS (UPDATED FOR SOME INNOCENT READERS)
58 CHANSOO - CLANDESTINE
59 BAEKHUN or SEBAEK - HANDLE
60 CHANLAY/CHANXING - DESERTION DESSERT
61 HUNHAN - A FAIRY AFFAIR
62 SEKAI - DISTRESSED BETROTH
64 BAEKYEOL - BLACK WIDOW (same AU with CHANSOO-CLANDESTINE)
65 TAORIS - MUSE
PLAGIARISM ALERT!!!
66 - KAIBAEK - COME HOME
ANNOUNCEMENT
LIGHTS ON OFF ON
just a piece of poetry i guess

63 TAOKAI - WHEN HE MET HIS HERO

6.4K 116 112
By rarelywrites

This is a thank you and celebratory story for gaining 1k followers

This is more than 7k words guys... please be patient...

i hope i'll make you love this ship.

And did you miss those shorter oneshots i use to make? If you do... then howl at me.

I love you all my dear readers!

Oh and another thing dears... i finally have a twitter account.

@rarelywrites

Like always!

*************

Kim jongin... everybody knows his name but more popular with his screen name KAI. You can find him in magazines, billboards, tv, the internet anywhere there is some kind of promotion exposing his perfect body from his face... down to his feet.

He was the eye candy of South Korea... despite his sexuality which is not really a secret. But for sure he was never inlove... his heart was never occupied...

Even if he was chased by most of his fangirls and fanboys. But of course that shouldn't be it... just because they like you as their does not really mean that the celebrity have  feelings for each and everyone of his fans... what is this? A polyamorous relationship? Not even a bit.

Fans somehow feel a little competition between each other... especially if one was lucky enough to get a hug from him. Well, it's not like kai could give everyone equal attention even if he tries to... he never will and never could.

Like any other celebrity sensation. He was very busy at the moment with more promotions. And this time he is on his way to Rio for a very sexy photoshoot for a collaboration of Guess and Calvin Klein.

The photoshoot will be held on a yacht and kai will be posing as a sexy captain but kai was not much of a swimmer. Well, he can actually swim but the thought of being in the middle of the ocean scares him.

"Don't worry jongin. We won't let our fastest moneymaker drown." His manager junmyeon assured making kai sigh in relief. "We hired professional life guards from Caribbean Bay."

Then three men came in but kai was not surprised. "Are you even sure that these men can save me? I mean Caribbean Bay is a resort, the water there is still controlled." Kai sounded like a brat but he was just afraid.

"Don't worry sir... we are trained to do this kind of stuff." One said and kai just took a deep breath and murmurred a silent prayer of safety.

"Fine... if none of you saves me if ever something happens... i'll file a case just to take you out of your profession. You all hear me?" Kai was serious and his lawyer Chanyeol already made a contract about what just he said making the three gulp in nervousness.

"Include junmyeon in the contract yeol." Kai demanded before he went out of the room.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Junmyeon tried to protest.

Kai smirked as he gave junmyeon an intimidating smirk "You hired these men for me, and if they fail... you fail with them." He explained.

Chanyeol handed out a newly printed contract and junmyeon took a second to stare at it and just took a pen and signed it "Fine... just go easy on me kai i'm getting old."

"Then retire early grandpa cause i can hire a new manager anytime i want" kai laughed as he watched junmyeon sign the contract.

"Hey! I'm just saying that My wife is pregnant with twins... i need to be a good provider You son-of-a-b" junmyeon cursed... but had to stop since you're salary will get a a shorter haircut whenever you curse the star.

"Nah ah ah... choice of words." kai warned and laughed again "And you guys... take swimming lessons too." He patted the chest of one of his bodyguards since he felt like they are starting to become useless.

This is the thing about kai... he's a little too overwhelmed about his fame... all the attention are getting into his head.

In short he's a Brat who pushes what he wants or he'll try to threaten you even try to hurt you. And when he gets hurt all of you will be sorry since all of you won't be getting paid for a whole month. Even if you take care of him.

But he definitely acts professional whenever cameras around even the people around him acts like he is the nicest person. But everything was just acting... just to be the ideal celebrity.

"Mr. Kim Jongin" someone knocked on the door and kai opened the door himself since he planned on going out.

"Yes?" Kai put on a polite smile on his face like an angel as he saw two guys in front of his door. The guys only reminded him about the photoshoot... who will be his photographer, what the photoshoot is about, the name of the yacht to look for, and what time he should be there.

"So everything is settled?" The tall one said while checking his watch.

"Oh yes mr. Wu i totally got everything... right junmyeon?" Kai answerred as he look at junmyeon who enterred everything in his tablet.

"Yes kai..." junmyeon did not bother to look at kai's fake polite face.

"But the most important thing to remember is you kai... the photoshoot won't start if you're not around" the other one who was a little shorter and acted a little more feminine.

"Don't worry mr. Lu. I will be there." Kai won't definitely miss this opportunity to conquer the world.

"Okay then mr. Kim jongin we'll see you tomorrow." mr. Wu bidded and both him and mr. Lu stood up and shook jongin's hand before mr. Wu wrapped an arm around mr. Lu's waist wgile walking out of kai's hotel suite.

"Good bye mr. Lu and mr. Wu." Kai waved and as the door closed and counting to 10...

"get me a bottle of soju!" jongin orderred and flopped on the couch. And again he was pamperred like a king.

The next day... kai and his slaves were fetched by mr. Lu and mr. Wu just to make sure the one needed will be present.

When the photoshoot started... his  photographer minseok and  baekhyun his creative director didn't have any problem with kai. They were actually overwhelmed with kai's performance everything was just so natural.

Kai was being an angel and you didn't have to provide him some direction... he understood the brand and the concept of the whole photoshoot.

But when he was asked to sit on the railing of the yacht he lost his balance and fell on the water. The crew didn't actually act right away since they were busy praising kai's photos.

Kai tried to call for help but  he struggled to float on the water and even dragged by the water as he lost his energy to move. He still tried to hold his breath but as the pressure overwhelmed his senses and the water came rushing in his lungs... the last thing he rememberred was the blurry face of a purple haired mermaid.

after two days... kai finally woke up. He was surprised to see everything white but one corner of the room was filled with so many flower arrangements. As he sat up with a very painful surge of head ache but he was happy to feel his senses again

"Where am i?" He looked around and finally his manager went in.

"Chanyeol! Call the doctor." Junmyeon said at the moment he saw kai sitting on his bed and pushed chanyeol to go out. "You're actually in the hospital jongin. Since you drowned" Junmyeon explained.

"Oh...where is everybody?" Kai asked trying to remember the last hour he was awake.

"I sent them home jongin... and from the lifeguards' signed contract, Their licenses are taken away from them... and i am just here to be your temporary manager until you find a new one."  junmyeon explained and expected the demonic kai answer but...

"What?! Was i that harsh?" Kai was shocked at what he did... he was just so thankful that he was alive and... so thankful that his devil ways drowned in into the depths of hell where they belong not here on the surface.

Suho was shocked as well with kai's reaction... "Yes..." suho answerred with a confused look...

"Oh no! Please call them all back i mean you are the best team i ever have even if i acted like brat. I mean  And I have to tell chanyeol to give it back... i mean the lifeguards tried to save me right?" Kai really sounded like he really cared for his team... it was unbelievable kai turned into an angel and he was not acting? Or he just want everyone to come so he could torture them again as his slaves.

"the lifeguards i hired didn't even tried to save you they actually scared when they saw a group of sharks approaching" suho explained still confused of how kai was acting. Is this true? Is it possible for kai to be an angel in just two days?

"Then who should i thank? I need to thank my hero all i could remember was a blurred face and purple hair."  Kai started to smile when he rememberred the last face he saw.

"He's the hero. You should thank him" suho checked his temperature as if kai was really sick.

"where is he? What's his name?" Kai asked calmly in more of 'please tell me' aegyo rather than... 'i demand to know or else' order.

"I didn't really caught his name." Suho smiled at the boy who was gently smiling while staring at the window wonderring if he was still out there...

"Can you please find him? I want to meet him" you could see the sparkle in kai's eyes as he said it... he couldn't hide his smile. He was confused when he looked at suho who looked like he regret something "I apologized for being such a brat and i rememberred that you and you're wife is expecting?" Kai held suho's arm and gave a very apologetic look.

"Yes. Kyungie and i are having twins in three weeks." Suho answerred while looking at the changed man infront of him anticipating a response

"Oh... can i please be a godfather? you have done so much for me for the last three years... i might as well help your kids as they grow up,  just so i could give back with all the sacrifices you've made for me" kai really said it sincerely and suho couldn't hide his tears no more. Kai did change into an angel. "You know a way of saying thank you."

"Of course. But please it's just my job to take care of your career." Suho said as he gave kai a quick hug which he never done before.

Suho told him about what happened and kai was surprised that they were wanting him to die and even cursed the guy who saved him.

The media came rushing inside kai's room when a nurse who's also a fan posted a photo of kai talking to his manager and always present lawyer. When the news boomed, kai became the media's eye candy he got invited to interviews, guesting and appearances to share his testimony and he always say  thanks to the  purple haired guy who saved him.

"Whoever you are i am looking forward on meeting you...as soon as possible please." kai talked to the camera trying to imagine the purple haired guy infront of him. Wishing that he was watching him.

"Have you tried on going back to Rio and look for him there?" Jin the interviewer asked kai about, of course his savior.

"I did... i really did but from what i found out, he was not a local so i have people still searching for him til now" kai blushed at what he just said.

"Your eyes seem to smile when you talk about him" jin said as he smiled back.

"I am just so thankful to be here just because i was saved by him and it will be such an honor to be able to say thank you personally" kai explained with so much enthusiasm and jin was nodding eagerly the whole time

"Well, good luck in finding him dear." Jin finally said

"Really need it." Kai responded since he knows that he needed to stop since his segment is finally done.

"So okay...let's have a break... we'll be back with famous photographer Kim Minseok as he talk about this cute selca shot of him and rumoured boyfriend Byun Baekhyun lying down with him as he sleeps  it has a caption saying 'need to change passcode #morningfun' " a picture of someone sleeping and another one with his finger on his lips trying to tell everyone to be silent while winking showed on the screen.

Meanwhile somewhere in Busan... A couple of guys are actually watching the show in a bike shop as they waited for customers to come.

One guy came in with purple hair he was known as Huang zitao... tao for short is one of the best life guards around Busan and in this bike shop is where he usually spends his break time...

Tao is actually the so called purple haired mermaid that kai was looking for but tao really tried to avoid the fact that kai wants to meet him and he just stay away from the celebrity as much as he could.

"Hey tao! he's still looking for you." The one with his cap on backwards said trying to catch tao's attention who was getting a cola from a vending machine on one side of the shop. While he set eyes again on the television just above the cash register.

"Why even bother jongdae... it is my job even if i was on vacation that time. I just needed to do my job." Tao said as he approached jongdae opening the can of cola as he sat on the counter.

"But you saved a celebrity tao..." the one with cute dimples just said as he hang a new bicycle frame on the wall. "One of the most sexiest men in the world is saved by you."

"I don't care who he is, yixing." Tao bluntly said... the two were shocked with what he just said and stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Hey... don't hate on kai. Many people are willing to thank you cause you just saved the hottest man alive."  Yixing said as he lightly slapped tao's arm.

"You saved his life he just want to say thank you personally." Chen added and tao was still trying to avoid the conversation as he took another gulp of his cola.

"He's going here to busan this weekend to visit your training school. You should really meet him." Yixing said as chen wrapped his arm around yixing's waist an tao just sighed and finished his cola.

"It might not be a really good idea..." tao jumped off the counter and threw his can.

"Wae? Aren't you glad that he wants to meet his hero" chen asked.

"i don't really know if his manager and staff was actually thrilled that i have saved him like he was a burden in their lives." Tao responded and the two were actually confused.

"But kai is just so hot and he seems so nice." Yixing added and tao shook his head while chuckling.

"That is what kai wants his fans to think... we don't actually know who and what he is off cam. Another thing is You don't actually know what his manager said when i actually got him breathing." Tao warned and he just got these two more curious.

"What did his manager say?" Chen asked with wide eyes.

"He said 'so lucifer is still alive' in a very serious tone. he didn't actually thanked me... he actually cursed me for saving kai. And gave me ₩ 300k. Just to stay away." Tao remembered everything that time... and told everything to his friends That no one from kai's team even tried to helped him save the star until they saw kai coughing water then started to call an ambulance.

"That must've been horrible." Yixing said but he still smiled after all tao just told him "but You know what... just go and meet him yourself before you judge him."

"No..." tao responded laughing like it was a joke.

"Tao, i was serious!" yixing said still putting his pokerface on but he still look like an innocent kid.

"Well, yixing does have a point... meet him when he is actually concious." Chen argued along side with yixing.

"He might be a sweetheart" yixing said.

"Or a demon." Tao added. Both chen and yixing stood quiet again.

Yixing gave up and shook his head but jongdae rememberred that tao never liked losing to a bet "Then how about a bet..." chen smirked.

"It dep..." tao started but he was shocked when he heard chen.

"Gucci..." chen just yelled tao's favorite brand making tao shut up and raise his eyebrow" I'll give you a gift card from GUCCI if you found out he is a demon... but you buy me a new full suspension bicycle frame if you found out he's a sweetheart."

"Fine." Tao finally said making both yixing and jongdae excited "but how will i con..."

Yixing pulled out a business card which includes suho's number "They already know who you are."

"I already gave them your phone number, just call." Chen said and tao just walked out without saying goodbye.

Tao was on duty again wearing only his white tanktop, red shorts, oakley eyewear and a whistle hanging on his neck while staring out at the sea thinking of what could happen when he meets kai.

He held out his phone and the business card his friends gave him. He took a deep breath while remembering how the people from kai's so called team or slaves just anticipated his  death while watching him do the whole process of CPR.

but before meeting Kim Jongin's off cam crew... tao was a secret fanboy not even his friends knew. Then all those fanboy feels flushed out after saving his celebrity crush.

Tao bit his lips when the memory of checking kai's pulse before he started he wanted to molest him that time and when he was giving kai Mouth-to-mouth he suddenly smiled at the thought of it since he really could not deny that he remembered kai's pair of soft lips.

He took another look at the card and his phone and he finally decided.

***********

"Kai... great news purple haired merman wants to meet you in Busan this weekend." Suho just made kai sat up out of bed when he heard the news his face lighted up with so much excitement

"Really?" He asked suho as he stood up from bed and one of his personal assistants came in and gave him a cup of coffee. "Thanks" he told his personal assistant.

"Yeah but he said to be patient cause he works from 7-3 pm so he might meet you in the afternoon." Suho told him and kai smiled and just walked close the window "Oh that won't be a problem... i just want him to have a peaceful dinner with me. A little chat maybe... just some time with him. Would that be possible?" He faced suho again and he was shocked to see that suho already had his phone in his ear.

Suho mouthed to be quiet as he turned on the speakers "Hello tao..." suho said... kai stared at the receiver ID and it was the photo of the last face that he saw before he went unconcious but now it was clearer.

"uh yeah?" Kai was more surprised to hear his hero's voice.

"Are you available at 6pm this friday?" Suho asked.

"Yeah." Kai did a victory dance, mouthing 'yes' silently at tao's approval

"Do you want to talk to kai?" Suho suddenly asked and making kai trip while dancing due to shock and excitement.

"Uhm..." tao hesitated but kai whined at the pain on his ankle.

"Oh... kai is actually busy moaning in the bathroom. So i guess he'll just see you then." Suho quickly said and hang up.

*************

Tao asked for help from his friends when he was informed that kai was taking him for dinner.

Chen and lay actually picked out his outfit.

"I look like a highschool student... all i need is a logo of a school here." Tao looked at himself in the mirror with a blue coat... red tie, khaki pants and hightops (a/n: eureurong!) Pointing at the pocket of his coat laughing at himself.

"Then here." Chen suddenly gave him the logo of his university where he took courses of becoming a lifeguard.

"Oh and don't forget this. You're official whistle when you were first hired to be a lifeguard here." Lay gave him his first ever silver whistle.

"What the fuck!" Tao finally reacted.

"What? We gave the guy a photo of you and it was when you graduated from highschool and so we need to fix your hair like your yearbook photo" chen showed a comb and hairgel or hair wax as he pointed at tao's framed photo which he is not actually proud of.

"No way! That look bothers me! I'm not doing that." Tao just messed up his hair a little.

"Fine! You look good anyway." Lay said as he fixed tao's tie.

As tao confessed about his stash of kai's sexy posters and he even have the limited edition calendar someone was knocking on the door.

Chen was the one who opened the door and raised an eyebrow as he saw a tall dude infront of him "you're not kai."

"I'm his lawyer and i was asked to come here to pick up tao." Chanyeol explained.

"Chen... please be a gentleman... he's the one i talked to the last time. Come in mr. Park. And you do know that if kai was the one who'll pickup tao... the media will go crazy." Yixing said as he welcomed chanyeol in.

"You do have a point. Are you ready tao... your ride is here." Chen said as he ruffled tao's hair.

Tao glared at chen before he followed chanyeol out and got into a black Bentley. Then another familiar face was inside.

"Hi tao!" Junmyeon welcomed him

"Where are you taking me? Really? Are you going to kill me or something? Is this some kind of stunt to make kai more famous?" Tao was really scared at the moment.

"please calm down. Kai really wants to meet you." Junmyeon wanted tao to shut up but of course they showed no mercy before.

"You're taking me to a forested area... so you'll be feeding me to some wild animals" tao couldn't stop his paranoia erupting.

"Tao it's for kai's privacy. Please calm down. We are not going to hurt you." Junmyeon assured and tao started to shed tears.

"I'm sorry... i am just..."  tao stuttered.

Junmyeon instantly gave tao a box of tissues "We understand... i apologized since we mistreated you but don't worry this is all for kai" junmyeon gave tao a motherly hug and tao tried to suck everything in.

"We have arrived." Chanyeol announced.

Chanyeol and junmyeon lead him inside a cabin

"Kai." Junmyeon called as they walked towards the living room which is just steps away from the dining room.

"Suho i'm nervous... what if he..." kai came rushing down from his room upstairs and was sweating so hard.

"Calm down." Junmyeon poked his foreheadwith a hankerchief and made him look at tao's direction

"wow..." that was the obly reaction that kai could give as he saw tao in the flesh.

"Tao... this is kai. Kai... this is tao" chanyeol introduced them to each other even taking both of their hands to shake since these two were to surprised at the sight of each other.

"Hi." Both of them finally spoke.

"Welcome to my rest house. please take a seat." Kai offered as he lead tao to his small dining area

"T-thank you." Tao was still starstrucked... kai is finally awake and he is about to have dinner with him.

"I guess we'll leave the two of you alone." Suho finally said and rushed out of the door.

As soon as the door closed... kai was still staring at tao making him blush so much.

"What? Is there something wrong with my face?" Tao finally asked in the midst of the awkward silence.

"No...you're perfect" kai still fixed his stare while he eats... he really looked a little creepy like he was imagining eating tao... but maybe ib a sexual way.

"Then why do you keep on staring?" Tao asked again trying to eat.

"I am trying to absorb every moment. I just can't believe that you are here. i am here with you... you are here eating dinner with me... you are talking to me... it feels unreal" kai sounded like a fan boy...

"Sweet. I should have been the one saying those things." Both of them smiled but tao's smiled faded as he said "I just wish you are not just practicing your acting skills with me."

Kai was surprised of what tao thought of him "No... i am not acting... i am just into you. I really am" kai tried to defend himself.

"Stop. You're being all so smooth and so quick." Tao nervously laughed forcing himself to smile again.

"why? I am just trying to tell you how i really feel." Kai was really confused... he knows that he is a celebrity. But that doesn't mean that he no longer has true feelings.

"Cause you are making me fall." Tao seriously said "Too fast" he added faintly as he looked down.

Kai rushed to approach him and hugged him "I'll catch you... i am actually waiting for you to fall for me." Kai whisperred and kissed tao's temple.

Tao held on kai's forearm and abruptly shoved it away. "You're doing it again. Kai stop it. Please." Tao pleaded

"Why?" Kai asked as He knelt down looking up at tao.

Tao coverred his eyes and satrted to speak in a very sad tone "Well... you're a star. i'm an ordinary person. We came from two different worlds. It feels awkward..." tears were welling up in his eyes and mucus started to stuff his nose "what if the fans don't approve? What if i ruin your career? I don't know... i am to scared to let myself fall and let myself be a part of your life."

Kai took tao's hands off of his face so he could see that beautiful face of the one who saved him. Settling those hands on his own face "Tao... don't think like that. You see... i looked for you not because i want the fans to go crazy and make haters talk about me just to gain publicity... i looked for you because i wanted to thank you for saving my life. And i really want to meet you in a very personal level... i know we just met but please... give me a chance. Give us a chance." Kai made tao stroke his face and he kissed both wrists.

"Kai..." tao faintly said but kai shushed him as he pressed lips against tao's. Tao felt himself blush again. Kai pulled away making their foeehwads settled on each other.

Kai started to speak again "Tao... i want to be with you. i won't rush you... i won't force you... all i am saying is that i want to be with you. i am willing to wait. I'll do whatever it takes." Kai pecked his lips again and hugged  him tight "Don't worry about the fans... don't worry about the haters. We are human beings too... we fall inlove. They just need time to accept what is going on."

Tao nodded with a smile as kai stroked his cheek wioing off tao's tears. "Why don't we just start from scrap? Don't think that i am a hot super model." Kai suggested.

"I can't..." tao raised an eye brow and kai raised an eyebrow as well. "i'm a fanboy and i just can't think of you as a just hot ordinary person. I couldn't actually stay calm" Tao confessed

A sudden smirk formed on kai's lips "Speaking of fanboys are you one of those who read fanfictions?" Kai asked and tao's lips curled in embarassment  "I know that look... you read smut fics."

"Well, i don't just read them... i write them." Tao confessed again.

"Can you read me a story then? I want you to read me a story that you wrote." Kai's cocky ways started and lead them to the living room where there is a huge couch.

"Oh you want a bedtime story?." Tao teased.

"Please." Kai pouted making tao giggle a bit.

"Okay then..." tao sat on the couch and kai lended his mac book but as tao was settling on his lap...kai pushed the device on the coffee table so he could lie down on tao's lap.

kai closed his eyes as tao typed in his username and password "So Where should i start." Tao asked as he started to stroke kai's hair. "Something fluffy... or you want to go gore... or more like a fairytale?"

"Just read me your best oneshot about me... something that feels realistic... you know." Kai said while cupping tao's face.

"Okay then i found it." Tao opened his compilation of oneshots and started to read "Once there was a fan... who became quite obsessed with a star..."

But when tao was about to read the sex part... he heard a snore. Tao kissed  kai's forehead and just watched him sleep for a while. He stood up and settled kai's head on a pillow.

When tao took his dress jacket off... his phone started to ring... it was suho.

"Hey... Is he asleep?" Suho asked away and tao just said "Yeah..." while watching his angelic face when he's asleep.

"Sorry about not informing you about his bedtime. By the way he wanted you to stay until morning. Sleep anywhere you want... just stay there. And... feel free to take a day off tomorrow we took care of it." Suho said.

"Okay." Tao said and suho hanged up again.

tao stroked jongin's cheek... knowing that he could roam his hands on jongin's body without waking him up since he is such a heavy sleeper. Then after kissing kai's forehead he noticed the beach outside and writer feels ruled over his mind then he just grabbed a blanket and kai's macbook, sit on one of the lounge chairs and begun typing.

Tao finished before sunrise and settled the mac book on the table and just unconciously fallen asleep.

************

Morning came and kai was the first one to get up. He panicked when tao was not around his line of sight. He looked around and finally found his hero outside. Mouth slightly gapped open the blanket off of his body.

He saw his macbook on the table and opened it... there he saw tao's draft of his new oneshot. Out of curiosity... he sat down on the lounge hair beside tao's and read it thoroughly which surprised him since tao captured the real kai in bed and made him real hard.

"Morning sex..." kai mumbled and bit his lip as he observed the sexy specimen beside him and chuckled at the sight of the tent of fabric poking from tao's crotch. "Morning wood."

Kai already threw his dress shirt off of his body and started to open up tao's shirt slowly, observing the flesh uncoverred making him gulp at the sexy sight. Especially when he saw that tao was breathing hard and moaning in his sleep. Knowing that it was the perfect timing.

Kai started to unbuckle tao's belt and revealed his leopard print brifefs with black trim. He lightly stroked tao's clothed length before revealing the whole package inside. Kai settled in between tao's legs and started pumping his hand on tao's already leaking dick.

Tao was moaning harder at the slight touch of kai's wet toungue on the slit of its head. Kai took him inside his anticipating wet cavern.

"Ugh!" Tao suddenly screamed as he arched his back his seeds bursted in kai's mouth. Tao was so shocked to see kai in between his legs... his cum leaking from kai's mouth.

Kai licked his lips and swallowed without hesitation. "Well, that was something." Kai smirked at the blushing tao and just quickly pulled his face closer to tao's.

Tao suddenly coverred his mouth... not surprisung kai, since tao was just embarassed. Kai kissed tao's fingers. "You don't need to hide your precious face and morning breath." Kai lightly pulled tao's hands off of his face and kissed tao's soft lips while cupping his face.

Tao hesitated to respond at first but kai touched his nipple making him moan and made him deepen the kiss feeling kai's precious tongue trying to mark its territory inside his sexy mouth.

Kai felt that tao was starting to fidget his belt. Kai helped him to take his pants off and tao peeled his own shirt off.

Kai took tao's hand and took it inside his briefs and made tao stroke his dick. "Don't be shy... i know you waited or this to happen." Kai sounded to arrogant but tao didn't care... he wanted kai to a little aggressive.

Tao started to moan again when kai's finger was starting to tap on his awaiting hole. Kai forced his middle finger in passing through the first ring of muscle. "Tight" kai complimented.

Kai watched tao's sexy face before he started to nibble on tao's collarbone.

"Oh ghad jongin!" Tao moaned as he squeezed kai harder. Kai growled and went for tao's nipple as he inserted another finger and twisted it and made scissor gestures to loosen him up.

Tao took his other hand to stroke and squeezed kai's cock so hard you could here him groan in pain and pleasure... tao whisperred  "I want you in me jongin."

"I haven't lubricated it yet... it will hurt." Kai warned him but tao took his dick together with kai's and started to rub it against each other making kai bite his lip.

"I don't care... I will endure the pain." Tao whisperred and stared at jongin with pure lust "I want to feel how real this is." Tao licked his thumb and squeezed the head of kai's dick.

Kai smiled as he leaned in for a kiss... quick but sweet and filled with so much affection and settled his forehead on tao's.

Tao open his legs much more further apart his arms stroking kai's back but those strokes turned into claw marks as jongin started to push it inside of tao.

"U~ugh!" Tao moaned as he felt kai enterred...

"Holy shi~it!" Kai growled as half of him was in. He waited for tao's contractions to adjust to his size.

"Jo...ngi~i~inni~e!" Tao sang as kai slowly thrusted all of him in while marking tao's neck eventually went down on tao's nipples as he started thrusting in and out of him slowly until tao  whisperred "faster."

Tao was a real screamer and quite a little violent with his nails digging on kai's sunkissed back for sure it left so many marks.

When kai felt a little wobbly kai nibbled on tao's earlobe and his sexy voice just went inside tao's ear and took over his body as he said "want to to take ride?"

Tao nodded eagerly. Kai flipped them over and was amazed at the sight of tao all sweaty making him sparkle under the sunlight.

"Ghad you're hot!" Kai pulled tao for a kiss his tongue slid inside tao's mouth as he started to move up and down kai's shaft.

Kai went impatient and groped tao's ass cheeks and made him move faster and faster. Tao felt kai's fingers stroking his dick making him hard again in seconds.

"Kai! I'm about to cum!" Tao warned and kai put his hands off of him

"Kaaaai" tao whined at the sudden delay of his release and just moved faster. Kai thrusted upward to go deeper.

Both of them half lidded. Tao arched his back but pulled closer by kai's strong arms as he sat up when both of them reached climax.

Tao's second release spread  on both of their tonef abs.

Kai devoured tao's mouth one last time still inside tao making sure he released every bit of his cum inside until tao's asshole is filled and started to spill.

Kai finally pulled out and tao just flopped on kai's chest. Both of their heaved as they took some air in their lungs. Kai observed tao's collar that had been marked...

"For a fanboy i think i just got the best autograph." Tao giggled while looking up at kai.

"Hickeys" kai said and both of them laughed.

Well, this was a start of an adventure. And a start of paparazzi chase... but kai will never mind as long as he is caught with his hero and tao needs to get use to the .

*************

the next morning tao finally visited his friends an he demanded for the giftcard... lay was surprised when tao finally got it cause with just a snap he suddenly had men coming in with a huge box and made chen open it.

"Yours." Tao said as chen was surprised to see a new bike frame.

"Wait what?" Chen suddenly asked and a man in a black hoodie and sunglasses came in...

The man in the hoodie was kai with pink hair "Hey there baby zi" he said as he wrapped his arm around tao's waist and kissed tao's temple.

"So he's a sweetheart?" Yixing asked.

"My sweet heart... and my devil." Tao touched kai's nose and smiled at each other.

"How?" Yixing and jongdae asked at the same time

"I made his ass bleed." Kai said making tao's friends shocked with mouth gapped open and started to have their noses bleeding.

***************

"How could you two be so perfectly tanned?" Sehun the realtor and interior designer asked... he is Chanyeol's new boyfriend. He gave them a visit since he was helping the couple find a new property that would fit a small future family and still have some privacy. They were finished talking about the places they are considerring and now they were just having a little chat.

"We just are... right baby?" Tao said as he stared at kai's eyes as kai pulled him closer and touched his nose.

"Yeah... and why are you even asking?"kai rhwtorically answered making sehun roll his eyes "I thought you and chanyeol are obsessed with becoming pale as paper both of you even love your hair shining like white pearls." Kai added as tao was just looking at him dazed.

"Hey... i just wanted to ask since i just remembered that saw tao's ass in your IG account while looking at the two of you so cozy with each other." Sehun said and tao jumped in his sit.

"Wait...What?!" Tao asked and struggled to gst his phone and checked.

"What?" sehun asked again like he was not sure of what he said wrong making tao react surprised. Well sehun really thought that tao was aware about the photo.

"The photo... i want to see the photo of my ass that kai posted." Tao tried to open the application and had gone to kai's profile but kai reached for tao's phone.

"No you don't need to see it you could just pull your pants down and look at it at a mirror." Kai said and hid tao's phone.

"I want to see." Tao struggled as he tried to get his phone in kai's hands.

"No... you'll yell at me" kai pouted as he hid the phone on his back.

"Here tao" sehun already had the photo in his phone and showed it to tao. It a photo of tao's sexy back only wearing a pair of sexy swimming trunks with the caption 'Finally Mine #myhero'

"Kai, i told you not to post this photo!" Tao yelled at kai. Kai gave up ans flopped on the couch.

"See... i told you not to look?" Kai whined like a baby and just wrapped his arms around tao's waist while nuzzling his head on tao's thigh.

"But kai. If you know i was going to yell at you then why did you even post this photo" tao said as he observed the photo from their last vacation in japan's artificial and indoor beach. Kai actually rented the whole place for the two of them for their anniversary since he wanted to have a little private time after conquering the catwalk in fashion week.

"You just looked perfect there." Kai said nd took the phone and started to explain "See... your back the dip of your spine on your lower back... and." Tao just made him stop as he pressed his lips against kai's.

Sehun just rushed out as he heard Chanyeol's car pulled over and just begged to go home.

well, kai and tao are just a couple who never cared who was around whenever they turn up the heat... if they are their own property. They just get stuck in their own little world.

A few years past, kai was still as hot as he vould ever be, tao teaching children how to swim and finally got a new home with a lot of privacy which lead them to have a little boy of their own.

"Joshua! Joshua! Aish joshua come back here. You might slip." Tao was calling out and chasing there little one who is already 3 years old running around the house naked after taking a bath.

"No mommy!" Joshua squealed as he crawled under the table.

"Joshua! you'll get dirty again." Tao warned as he tried to reach for his son but joshua crawled under his legs making tao rush to stand up but bumped his head.

"Joshua please." Tao pleaded as he whined at the pain of his head.

"I don't want to get dressed." Joshua yelled as he ran upstairs.

Good thing tao heard the front door open and look at his perfect husband "Jonginnie!" Tao whined.

Kai chuckled at the sight of tao lying on the kitchen floor holding his forehead. Kai pulled his husband up and kissed the affected area of his forehead.

"Help" Tao pouted and snugged his head on kai's chest while hugging him. Kai hugged back while he called for joshua. "Joshua... daddy's home."

"Daddy!" Joshua rushed to jongin and hugged his daddy's leg.

"Hey there little guy." Jongin carried his giggling son, joshua in his arms while tao was still hugging him.

"Why is mommy crying?" Kai asked as joshua cuddled up in his arms

"Mommy made me wear clothes." Joshua conplained and tao just stuck his face on jongin's shoulder.

"But you have to wear clothes baby." Kai argued but joshua shook his head.

"But daddy is always naked running around naked while you carry mommy to the couch" joshua explained shocking thw couple. Tao tugged on kai's sleeve and kai was left speechless and tried to think of an explenation.

well... even if joshua is too young to know about thos kind of stuff he can actually describe it in detail since he catches his parents a lot of times having sex since he usually wakes up when he hears his mommy screaming his daddy's name he always thought that his mom needed help.

"Oh... wow. But mommy and daddy were doing adult stuff that little joshua shouldn't be copying until you get old enough" kai finally found an explenation and he felt tao's sigh in relief on his shoulder.

"But daddy... i want to be like you or mommy." Joshua whined making kai chuckle.

"You are still too young and you shouldn't stress your mommy out okay? He's pregnant and you don't want your sibling to cry inside would you?" And finally kai diverted joshua's attention.

"Can i have a brother daddy! Please!" Joshua was so excited you could see the glimmer in his eyes as he think about all the wonderful games he could play with his brother.

"Sure... now say sorry to mommy" kai said and tao felt joshua's lips on his forehead making him look up.

"Sorry mommy" joshua said as he cupped tao's face making tao giggle at the cuteness his son was showing.

"Kiss his tummy. You're brother is in there" kai c rouched down still carrying joshua and kai pulled tao's shirt up and joshua kissed the side of belly button.

"That's a good boy High five." Kai cheered and joshua hold out his hand tried to reach for kai's hand both of them chuckling "now Go and get dressed" kai said and joshua rushed to his room

"Jongin you know that joshua still couldn't dress himself and..." tao playfully slapped jongin's face and leaned in close to whisper "i'm not pregnant you bastard."

"Oh you will be... later tonight... you'll be pregnant" kai whisperred and nibbled on tao's ear lobed

"You are a bastard..." tao poked kai's chest "just the way i like it!" And now snaked his arms around kai's neck as their lips slowly connected.

"i love you." Kai said as he slightly pulled back.

"I love you too." Tao responded and when they were about to reconnect their lips a cute little voice caught their attention

"Mommy... Look at me! I look like daddy" joshua already wore his briefs on and pointed at the television where his dad's commercial was on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
106K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !