How I Seduced My Bestfriend's...

By unbreakablefighter

Addison "Adi" has had a crush on Greg , the cutest, sweetest boy in East High School since like forever.He's... More

How I Seduced My Bestfriend's Boyfriend [NEW PROLOGUE!!]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 [SPOILER !!]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue / Chapter 30
SEQUEL!

Chapter 18

12.9K 205 29
By unbreakablefighter

Finally!! Chapter 18 has arrived :) 

This chapter is dedicated to the few people who actually follow my story xD 

Okay so let's get this over with :P 

Presenting...

Chapter 18

Recap:

I gasped again . I felt so damn guilty. This was all because of me. I mean, Nick was staying here because of me.He wasn't going back because of me. 

I shook my head. I had to apologize and fix things.

The rest of the ride was quiet . I kept staring out the window. Nick...

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

"We're here Adi." 

__________________________

It took me a while to finally realise that we had reached. I was so unprepared and I had no idea what I was going to tell Nick. I was so damn busted. 

I mean, Nick's been missing collage because of me . This wouldn't have happened if I didn't agree with Nick.. About the sneaking-behind-John's back.

I sighed and watched John get out of the car. He shut the door and looked at me and smiled. I nodded and took a deep breath. Cmon Adi, this isn't the first time .

I quickly opened the door of the car and stepped out, staring at the huge mansion. A woman, about 50, walked around in the garden, talking really loudly. I guess that was John's mother. 

I bet I was sweating because John handed me this cloth. "Umm Adi, are you okay? You're sweating like shit." 

I rolled my eyes and slightly smiled at him. "Yeah.. I'm just nervous?" I murmured. Unfortunately , it sounded like a question.

He laughed and put an arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer. Great, now Nick's gonna freak out more.

 We walked in and the lady was now inside. She sat down on a leather sofa while smoking. When John and me entered she stood up and stared at me with narrow eyes. I looked at John who was also feeling uncomfortable. 

Is this a battle?

John cleared his throat and stepped forward. His grip around my shoulders was now gone and he was standing right in front of his mother.

"Uh..Mom, this is Adi..I mean, Addison and Adi, this is my mother."

She kept staring while I slightly smiled at her. Gosh, can someone please call 911 because I was so gonna die because of embarrassment. 

Suddenly, she smiled back at me and she stepped forward, taking my hand in hers. My eyes widened when her soft but cold hands touche mine. She smiled. "Hello Addison. I'm Stella Miller. John and Nick's mother." She narrowed her eyes when she said "Nick." Urgh, way to go. She knows too.

I shrugged and smiled. "Hello Mrs. Miller.It's nice to meet you."

She  nodded and waved her little hand at me. "Of! Call me Stella. I like it when John's friends call me that.." She quickly looked over at John and smiled. I nodded awkwardly and smiled at her.

"Okay...We're gonna go now so.. umm bye mom!" John yelled while dragging me along with him. We climbed the huge stairs in few seconds and I muttered few swear words. John laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.. Oh shit! Nick could totally come out and see! 

He kissed my hair and hugged me. Somehow, it felt nice. The weird thing is, I always kinda considered John as a really good friend. Even when we started dating I knew that it would always remain like this. Just as friends. I sighed and hugged him back. He was a good guy.

He pulled back and smiled. "Let's go!" He whispered. 

I nodded and smiled. Quick now Adi! 

Think...

Oh yes!!

"John, I gotta go use the bathroom.."

He nodded and took my hand and pushed me into a dark room. He switched the light on and smiled. 

"I'll wait for you in my room. It's the one with the keep out sign!" He laughed and walked towards his room. I sighed in relief when I heard his door shut. I quickly looked around and decided to go find Nick. 

This is it. You gotta do it Adi! 

I looked at myself in the mirror, fixed my hair and applied my lip gloss and closed the door. Now, where's Nick's room?

I walked around trying to find his room. Yes! Bingo!

I saw Nick sitting on his computer chair. He was staring out the window. Loud music blasted through his speakers and he was singing along. I sighed. He looked so sad and miserable. And the worst part was, I had done that to him. 

Just apologize.. 

I took a deep breath and quickly walked in before I could change my mind. 

I shut the door a little loudly so I could get his attention.

Which I succeeded in. He looked at me and quickly got up. He was wearing faded blue denim jeans and a normal blue hoodie and his hair was a mess. His eyes were pale and so was his face. He had dark bags under his eyes . But somehow he still looked amazing. I hated it. I really did.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. He folded his arms in front of his chest and stared at me. 

"Nick.We need to talk." I stepped forward. 

He rolled his eyes again and chuckled. He ran his hand through his messy hair. 

"What do you want?" 

I shrugged. His tone indicated anger. I sighed. I totally deserved this.

"I want to apologize.. I-I..Nick, I think we really need to talk and sort stuff out because if this goes on then we're gonna spoil our lives." I muttered slowly. I hope he got the clue.

His hands were balled up into fists and his knuckles were turning white. 

I sighed and bit my lip. 

"We don't need to talk about anything. It's all clear. Crystal clear. I saw what you were doing Adi. And the reason I just came in was because I thought he was forcing you. I care about you Adi. I still do. But what you did..It. Was. Sick. "

Tears were forming in my eyes. Control, Adi!

"Nick.. Please give me a chance to explain everything.." I muttered slowly. My voice was breaking. I wanted to cry so bad..

He chuckled and waved his hand at me.

I sighed. 

"Nick.. I didn't know we were in some sort of relationship.." I sobbed.I was crying now. "I thought all your were doing was sneaking around with me. I mean, that's what it look like. I as confused and you never really admitted that you wanted this..You never admitted if you wanted us." I sat on his bed and covered my face while I continued to cry.

"Bull shit! You know Adi I told you everything during that fucking party! You're just playing dumb right now. You're trying to act totally innocent ! Well, let me tell you something Adi, I'm not taking any of your shit this time! " 

I cried harder. 

I looked up at him. His face was blurry and I continued to cry.

"Nick... You betrayed me in the past! Do you think it's easy for me to trust you? I was freakin 15 that time! You spoilt everything! To me you were just John's older brother! I mean...W-Why? I - I really don't understand.. " I shook my head.

This time, Nick bent down and cupped my face.

"Adi.." He whispered.

I looked up at him. He put my hair behind my ears and gently wiped the tears.

"Please don't do this.."

I nodded and bit my lip. 

He sat beside me and took my hands in his. "Adi.. I want to ask you something...And in return you can ask me anything." I nodded and waited. My heart was beating really fast.

"Were you..sneaking with me while you were with John? I mean, you told me you'd break up.. And well, then I saw you with that guy.. Were you like, with all of us at the same time??"

I bit my lip. This is it.. " Nick.. I always thought of John as a good friend. It was him who wanted a relationship.. I mean, I broke up with him for a while but I felt so horrible that I just had to get back with him.. I mean.. I like him. But just as really good friends.. And.." I sighed. "About that guy..I honestly don't know.. I was drunk and I really had no idea what was happening.." 

There. I said it. I knew it wasn't the truth. I mean a part of it was the truth.. About John. But I had to lie about Greg. I couldn't tell him about me seducing him! That was confidential. And what would he think about me? I couldn't! 

He sighed and smiled. 

"Adi, you should have told me... I mean, you should have told me about John. I could have explained to him. And about that dude.. " He chuckled. " I totally forgive you." He smiled and cupped my face in his hands again. 

I laughed and hugged him. 

Woah! No! I was suppose to talk to him about college! 

I pulled back and he looked at me with a confused expression. 

"You told me I could ask you anything in return.. So why aren't you going to college? You know you have to go.You can't just stay here."

He stood up and walked towards his huge window and ran his hand through his hair.

"I want to stay here Adi. I can't just leave you here again. And I feel complete when I'm around you. If I go back to college I'll feel so incomplete without you." He chuckled awkwardly. " It's stupid, I know but.." He stepped forward and now he was standing right in front of me. He looked down at me since he was really tall. 

He cupped my face in his hands again." I love the way you are.. Everything about you. You don't care what people have to say...You know guys love you but you're so crazy and bitchy and ... I love that about you..You make me feel so complete and I know I can be me around you."

I bit my lip. Wow.. Intense much?

I laughed and sighed in relief. He leaned forward and I knew what he was going to do. 

This could ruin everything. This could ruin my mission. I mean-

Nick's lip crashed against mine, he kissed me slowly first, waiting for me to respond. I was too stunned and shocked. But my hormones took over and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him back. I could taste something sweet. Chocolate? But I loved it and I wanted to feel his tongue. I touched  his lip with my tongue and he granted me access and I entered. I explored his mouth and his tongue played with mine. The sweet taste was so dominating. I kissed him harder and he moaned. I pulled away gasping for air. 

I just played with fire.

I didn't even realise that because Nick was busy taking off his hoodie and I was pulling my T-Shirt off. 

The thing is, playing with fire is really dangerous. I didn't even realise about it. Once you've started you can't stop. You take the risk, and you're in it for life. 

I mean, I was suppose to convince him to go back to college and stuff but here I was, making out with him, stripping in front of him. 

Sometimes, hormones suck. It was so damn hard to control myself because my fucking hormones were taking over.

Nick kissed my neck and his hands roamed all over my body. He reached my jeans and tried to unbutton them and pull them down. 

No! Stop stop!! 

He pulled my jeans down and I continued to moan and enjoy the sensation. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Nick was over me and I was in my bra and panties. We both stopped and we both were staring at the door. 

This time the person knocked a little harder.

We didn't move. 

"Nick!! Have you seen Adi ? I can't find her! Is she still in the  bathroom?"

I closed my eyes. "Shit.." I muttered.

I turned to look at Nick who was staring at me. I cleared mt throat and he instantly moved away. He was now wearing his hoodie. I sighed and quickly felt a soft material in my hand. My shirt. I quickly wore it and stood up to wear my jeans. 

I whispered; "What do I do?" 

Nick looked a little scared and he waved his hand towards the bathroom. I nodded and locked my self in his bathroom. I sighed and pressed my ear against the door to hear them talk.

"Hey, Nick! dude, why'd you lock the door?" 

"Urmm, none of your damn business, bro. Get to the point." Nick said.

"Urm.. Okay.. Have you seen Adi? Is she still in the bathroom?"

"How would I know?"

John laughed and I heard a slap. 

"No problem Nick, I guess she ran away!" He laughed nervously.

"Yeah, whatever. Get lost."

I heard the door shut. I sighed.

He was gone. 

I heard Nick mutter something and I opened the door and stepped out.

"Hey."

Nick smiled and hugged me.

I pulled away and blushed.

"I guess I better go or John's gonna suspect something." I said, nervously . I tucked my hands in my pocket .

"Yeah. Okay.. You;re not gonna.."

I laughed. "No, I won't.." 

He laughed .

"So, I'll see you later. I'll check you when I go, okay? Stay here."

He nodded and smiled. His eyes sparkled and they were dark again. 

I quickly tip-toed to John's door and took a deep breath.

I opened it and he was sitting on his bed, staring at the door. He sighed and hugged me.

"where have you been!!"

I chuckled. "The bathroom." 

He grinned at me and put me down. "Okay, so what do you wanna do?" 

"Umm.. Watch a movie?" John grinned and grabbed my hand."Perfect Adi!" 

We went downstairs to his TV room and my gosh! The whole room was full of shelves which were full DVDs. 

"Wow.."

He laughed and sat on a bean bag." Cmon! We're watching Final Destination!"

I laughed and sat beside him.

Well, that went well..

                                                                        ***

The movie ended and I sat there with a pillow in front of my face. The neat and tidy room was now a big mess. There was popcorn all over and the pillows were all around. John was sitting so close to me with his arms wrapped around me and I was shivering.

The stupid thing was, we saw the movie in 3D. Urgh, the popping faces and the blood totally scared the shit out of me. I mean, wow. He owns a 3D TV! 

I sighed and John started laughing. I looked at him and turned away. 

"Urgh! Don't do that!"

"I-I'm s-sorry! Yo-u shouldahaveseenyourface!!" He said while laughing. He muttered everything in a rush and I sighed again.

I got up and John grabbed my hand.

"Hey..I'm sorry."

I smiled. John didn't try to kiss me or force me during the movie. We were just friends.. The way it was meant to be. Just as friends. 

"It's okay Johnny, I really need to go home. My parents will totally freak out if I don't go back.. I didn't even tell them where I am so really, it's okay!"

He chuckled and followed me out of the room. 

"Hey, I'll go check Nick okay?" 

John smiled and nodded. I climbed up the stairs and entered Nick's room. 

Nick was lying shirtless on his stomach on his bed. He was busy typing something on his computer. Man, he looked so good.

I shut his door slowly and jumped on him. Nick laughed and rolled over so now I was under him. I looked over at his computer. Ha! Facebook. I laughed and started typing his status.

Nick just got owned by Addison Jones.

I laughed and pressed enter.

"Hey!!"

"What? Isn't it the truth?"

He laughed and kissed me softly. I kissed back but he pulled away. 

"We still need to talk."

Nick smiled. "Go ahead."

"You need to go back to college."

He shook his head. "No I don't. I stay here with you."

I sighed and sat up. "You don't understand Nick. Skipping college will destroy your entire life! You have it so well-planned and stuff and you'll ruin everything if you just let this go.. There are so many kids out there who will never ever experience college and what it offers! You really should be grateful for what you have and cherish it before it's too late!"

He rolled his eyes and stared at me.

"Nick please."

"But Adi..Don't you want me to be with you?"

I bit my lip.

"Nick.I want you to be with me every second. But you know you need  to go back..For me .Please."

Nick looked at me for a while and sighed.

"Fine, I'll go.But I'm gonna come visit you soon okay?"

I smiled. Yes! I fixed one mistake! Now, my second one :Apologize to Greg and Nicky.

"Thank you thank you!!" I jumped and hugged Nick. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

I stepped away and blushed. Nick laughed. I put my auburn hair on my right shoulder and chuckled. 

"I better go.." 

Nick nodded and kissed me softly.

"Take care. Promise you'll see me before you go back to.. college."

"I promise."

"A date."

"Okay."

I smiled and left. That went very well.

Nick was going back to college and John doesn't know anything. I better go tell John that Nick's going back! Or maybe Nick will tell them.

I smiled as I exited the huge mansion. Finally, I fixed something. 

_________________________________________

I think this should be a huge chapter. 

I typed a lot :O

Next upload will take time xD

Till then please vote this and comment.

I really want at least 5 comments and votes on this one xD xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
249K 8.5K 30
Rosie isn't your typical girly girl. She's just one of the guys. Her bestfriend, Cameron has been her friend since kindergarten. They do everything t...
332K 12.3K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
17.4K 1K 14
Trae Williams was the most popular guy in school; guys wanted to be him and girls wanted him. Confident, perfect body and decent grades. He could hav...