Lonely Stars

By Fiery_Beast16

A typical NaLu story. Yes, it is the one where Lucy gets kicked off of Team Natsu and gets trained by a drago... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Authors note. Please read.

Chapter 22

301 7 1
By Fiery_Beast16

Lucy POV     

"Natsu..."

"Lucy..." I set Talia on the table and run towards Natsu. We meet halfway and he picks me up, hugging me. Once he set me down he then gave me a quick kiss. 

"I can't believe you're finally back! I've really missed ya."

"I missed you too. Also where's Happy?"

"Oh. He should be here soon. I came here as fast as I could when I caught your scent."

"Oh yeah! Speaking of cats... look who I brought with me." I then drag Natsu to the table where I left Talia at. Once I get there I see she is talking to Pantherlily and Gajeel.

"Hey Talia. Meet Natsu." 

"Hey Natsu. I'm Talia and I'm Lucy's exceed."

"Woah! How did you get an exceed?!"

" Come on you moron. Can't you tell by her scent that she is a dra-"

"Shut it Gajeel. It's a surprise. I need an advantage when I fight him."

"Luce, what's he talking about your scent? It smells normal except for some water."

"You really are an idiot, aren't you?"

"What did you say, metal head?" Immediately they bash heads, shouting insults at each other. I shake my head at them. Well I'm glad to know nothing has changed while I was gone. I sit down across the fighting duo and talk to Pantherlily.

"Hey Lily."

"Hey Lucy. I'm glad that your finally back."

"I'm glad too. I missed you guys. I haven't seen Levy yet, where is she?"

"She is on a mission with her team, Shadow Gear. She should be back tomorrow." 

"Alright." I then leaned in close and whispered, " Has anything happened between them?"

"No, not yet. They are closer, but not quite together."

"I see... We should help them out, shouldn't we?"

"Yes. Yes we should."

"What are you guys planning?" Talia asks while also gaining the attention of the two dragon slayors.

"I'll tell you later, but you can't tell anyone. Okay?"

"Okay!" Suddenly Sting and Rouge pop out of nowhere and sit by me.

"You know it's not nice to meddle in people's lives, blondie."

"I'm not meddling. You better shut up if you want to live."

"Alright, Alright. I'll be quiet. I don't fell like dying today."

"Wise choice. Now what are you guys doing here?"

"Came to talk to Nastu and Gajeel." When they heard there name they immediately turned there attention to Sting and Rouge. Suddenly Sting grinned like he came up with an idea, but knowing him it's probably a bad and stupid idea. Turns out I was right, because he sent a smirk towards Natsu and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me tight. Right when I was about to slap him, Natsu blew up and punch Sting, making him fly across the room.

"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend again!" Natsu then sat where Sting was and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, daring anyone to lay a finger on me.

"That idiot... What was he thinking?" Rouge muttered.

"I'll burn him to a crisp next time!"

Sting then came back and sat by Gajeel.

"Sorry about that Natsu. I just wanted to know something."

"Don't do it again unless you want to be burned."

"Okay calm down Natsu. There's no need to kill Sting. After all you're going to have a rematch with them."

"Really, when?" and just like that he's happy.

"Next week Rouge and I will fight You AND Gajeel In this guild's backyard"

"Awesome! I'll make sure to burn you up for touching my Lucy."

"Oh so she's your Lucy now?"

"You got that right. Problem?"

"What if I wanted Lucy? I mean I'm pretty sure I could handle her much more better then you could. After all I am the Great and Almighty Sting."

"That's it!" Natsu then jumped up and about to punch Sting, but I decided to Handle it this time. I made a ball of water in my hand and threw it at Sting with much force that he flew across the guild...again.

"Dang bunny girl. You sure did get strong."

"Woah Luce! Is that why I smelled water on you? Still it wouldn't be this strong..."

"Put two and two together you dimwit." Rouge muttered.

"What did you say?" Natsu growled. Sting came back and sat as far as he could away from me.

"How could you not tell she's a dragon slayer?" Sting said. That idiot, he wasn't supposed to say anything! 

"What!?Really? How? Did you get trained by a real dragon?!"

"Yes really. Loke told me he knew this dragon and yeah. Yes she was a real dragon. Aqaurian, the water dragon. I was going to surprise you when we battle, but someone had to spoil it." I sent a deathly glare to Sting.

"Woah that's cool! Do you know anything about Igneel? Also where is Aquarian now?"

"Uh.. Um.. here just read this. It'll explain where she is and not really much about the other dragons." I hand him the note and he takes it and starts reading. While he is reading I send another death glare to Sting. He noticed and started shivering in his seat.

"H-Hey look, blondie. I didn't mean to say anything it just came out!"

"Yeah I could tell. You are terrible at keeping secrets."

"I am not! I can keep secrets well! Like Rouge's for instance, he likes to cuddle with Froshe when it's a thunderstorm outside. Since he's afraid of thunderstorms." Rouge suddenly turns red.

"Y-You idiot! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!"

"Oh yeah. I guess you're right. I can't keep secrets."

"Still no excuse. Get ready for some pain." Sting suddenly panicked. I lift my palm and build up some water, I was about to shoot a blast of it to Sting until Natsu hugged me.

"Luce, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I know how that feels, but if you ever need to talk about it I'm right here."

I then pull back and kiss him on the cheek."It's okay. Maybe later we could talk, but I don't want to talk about it now. Thanks Natsu."

"Anytime Luce!" He then grinned mischievously and kissed me on the lips. Of course I kissed him back I mean why would I ever resist him? After a bit he pulled me into his lap and kissed me more furiously. At this moment we start hearing gagging noises in the background.

"Come on, you guys! The least you could do is get a room!" We pull away and glare at the three dragon slayers.

"Whatever. Just wait until you guys get girlfriends. We'll see whose going to be saying that."

"Hey, Natsu when is Happy getting here?"

"He should already be here..."

"LUSSHHEEEE!!!!!" 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hello sorry for the long wait. School started and I have been piling up with homework. Also I am terrible at typing today. Ever since I learned how to type correctly and not look at the keys, it's quite hard to type. It's taking longer to type this chapter than it should've been.

Ah well...

Around 1118 words. Pretty good. I was gonna add more to the chapter but I need sleep. Anyways hope you like this chapter!

I will try to whip up another chapter on the 19th. which is next Saturday.

But as you all know I'm terrible with keeping schedule.

Until next time!

Adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 195 21
A story of a young girl and her sister. Their mother died a year after the younger girl was born, not knowing who her mother was at all. Her sister...
5.8K 320 23
This story is shown as a completely fictional future... Natsu has only lived by the rules they gave him, he's known no other way to live but by liste...
73.4K 2.1K 16
[Completed] Lucy couldn't help but envy her guildmates. They knew each other since they were children, had cool stories to tell and just seemed so...
140K 3.1K 22
Update 10/5/17: This was my sixth grade self which I am so embarrassed of that wrote this and she didn't have any common sense, so please excuse any...